Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Domestic Violence Victims Can't Just Walk Away, Don't Judge Them - Juliet Ibrah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Domestic Violence Victims Can't Just Walk Away, Don't Judge Them - Juliet Ibrah (618 Views)

I Told A Girl I Love Her And She Just Walk Away / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? / Confession:- I Can't Just Stop Having Sex With My Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domestic Violence Victims Can't Just Walk Away, Don't Judge Them - Juliet Ibrah by exlinkleads(f): 9:15pm On May 05, 2017
Ghana/Nigeria Actress Juliet Ibrahim shared this wonderful post on her Instagram page this afternoon. She is actually lending her voice to the campaign on violence against women and no doubt she wrote this post because of the recent Mercy Aigbe's marital breakdown.

She wrote:

"Our value as women has been taken for granted due to domestic violence, egoism and male chauvinism. Never joke about domestic violence. Violence is never a choice anyone should make!! ‘Why Didn’t You Just Leave?’ A question we are all quick to ask but we should never be the judge until we hear domestic violence survivors explain why it’s never that simple.

80% of women experience violence in relationships around the world and its growing rapidly; We need to speak up and lend our voices as much as we can to encourage these Victims to speak up early enough to avoid a nasty fate, keeping quiet and thinking that He/She will change is not the solution! Also; When a gun is present in a domestic violence situation, it increases the risk of homicide for women by 500 percent.#domesticviolence

Shame unto every so-called celebrity that is actually tweeting and snapping while mocking any thing concerning another woman's well being that is out there in the news... don't forget Karma is a real bitch; be careful what you wish for others.#sayNotodomesticviolence Thank God there are authorities in place nowadays to do the needful and deal with these maniacs! Violence is not an excuse and should never be a choice no matter what!".

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/dont-judge-victims-of-domestic-violence.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: Domestic Violence Victims Can't Just Walk Away, Don't Judge Them - Juliet Ibrah by oatzeal(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2017
Hmmmmm..... #saynotodomesticViolence
Re: Domestic Violence Victims Can't Just Walk Away, Don't Judge Them - Juliet Ibrah by Flexherbal(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2017
This is alarming:

"80% of women experience violence in relationships around the world and its growing rapidly"
Re: Domestic Violence Victims Can't Just Walk Away, Don't Judge Them - Juliet Ibrah by cathodekazim: 9:30pm On May 05, 2017
no
noy 80 percnt of women around d world
its only 90% of women tht wanted to reap where they did not sow

women lik celebs,aigbe,tonto etc.
no right thinking man will batter a lady tht stuggles wt him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence Victims Can't Just Walk Away, Don't Judge Them - Juliet Ibrah by ikp120(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2017
Sharp guys out there I hope una dey see wetin I dey see for here.

The easiest way to part with your wife
Just install CCTV camera for house, do something wey go vex your wife and make her to hit you (but no touch her o). Then raise alarm and use the CCTV footage as evidence of domestic violence.

My nigga, you don sack the woman be that o.

CONGRATULATIONS

Ladies, I dey my house, come and beat me! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Domestic Violence Victims Can't Just Walk Away, Don't Judge Them - Juliet Ibrah by Davash222(m): 9:34pm On May 05, 2017
She's right though but most domestic violence erupts due to lack of trust.

Re: Domestic Violence Victims Can't Just Walk Away, Don't Judge Them - Juliet Ibrah by Davash222(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2017
ikp120:
Sharp guys out there I hope una dey see wetin I dey see for here.

The easiest way to part with your wife
Just install CCTV camera for house, do something wey go vex your wife and make her to hit you (but no touch her o). Then raise alarm and use the CCTV footage as evidence of domestic violence.

My nigga, you don sack the woman be that o.

CONGRATULATIONS

Ladies, I dey my house, come and beat me! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
You need instant 'growing up' In your life.
Re: Domestic Violence Victims Can't Just Walk Away, Don't Judge Them - Juliet Ibrah by FreeSpirited: 9:41pm On May 05, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Domestic Violence Victims Can't Just Walk Away, Don't Judge Them - Juliet Ibrah by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 05, 2017
cathodekazim:
no

noy 80 percnt of women around d world

its only 90% of women tht wanted to reap where they did not sow

women lik celebs,aigbe,tonto etc.

no right thinking man will batter a lady tht stuggles wt him

In other words, you're saying women that are victims of domestic abuse deserve it as they must have provoke their ‘sane’ loving husband? lipsrsealed
Re: Domestic Violence Victims Can't Just Walk Away, Don't Judge Them - Juliet Ibrah by ikp120(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2017
Davash222:

You need instant 'growing up' In your life.
You quoted me just for this?

Bros, sometimes I wonder why some people hardly see that they're the ones who actually have the problem that they think the other fellow has.

Re: Domestic Violence Victims Can't Just Walk Away, Don't Judge Them - Juliet Ibrah by SmellingAnus(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2017
Re: Domestic Violence Victims Can't Just Walk Away, Don't Judge Them - Juliet Ibrah by ikp120(m): 10:03pm On May 05, 2017
Davash222:

Coward.
CC: Mynd44 , Seun , Lalasticlala , please this guy needs to be seriously punished for insulting me, because these insults are totally unnecessary and uncalled for. Thanks!
Re: Domestic Violence Victims Can't Just Walk Away, Don't Judge Them - Juliet Ibrah by Kondomatic(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2017
Nobody talks about domestic violence against men or victim initiated domestic violence.

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj And Nas Reportedly Dating - thatbluebook.com.ng / 7 Important Things All Couples Should Stop Doing / Two Side Chicks Decide To Get Married After They Dated Married Man Who Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.