Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,393 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (68480 Views)

Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 06, 2017
Splinz:
The white slowpoke can go to hell! That black nigga will screw his daughter silly!

You really deserve all the hate white people give you.
Its only about "muhh dick" with people like you.

3 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On May 06, 2017
KennyID17:

I hope the pics below are enough for u. Racists and tribal bigots are not d same. Tribesmen are of d same race. So when u hate someone of d same race as u but of different tribe, u are not a racist but a tribal bigot.

FYI, I do not condone any, as they both are barbaric and bad!
His a racist
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:
Hmmm...TBH...I don't blame the father. I don't like American blacks either. The behavior I've noticed in most of them is, they're uncouth, too sexual & ghetto/classless. I've had a few hit on me on Facebook & other forums grin I wouldn't date one & I understand anyone who wouldn't want to either.

Just like the first cretin to comment on this thread.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by pacespot(m): 11:12am On May 06, 2017
mazimee:
Racism will never end. I meant every single word I said.

The only way to end racism is to develop Africa. No shortcut, that's the only way. A black man will always be judged by his origin. If a black man goes to a white man's land and makes a revolutionary change, that will only be ascribed to his family alone. Other black people are still looked the same as scavengers and below-par with the whites.

I deal with white men daily, forget it, this racist thing is not going away anytime soon. It is ingrained in us as human to look down on the other person because he is less successful. It will surprise you the level of understanding that white men have about the black people. They know that, individually we are strong, but collectively we are weak. That even gives them sense they can put things back in control, should black men start to realize their potentials and develop themselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 06, 2017
Bumbae1:

His a racist

Can you blame him?
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 06, 2017
Admin401:

Oh, really? Expatiate. Humour me.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by sukkot: 11:15am On May 06, 2017
WHEN THEY GIVE BIRTH TO TIGER WOODS HIS HEAD WILL RESET
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:16am On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh, really? Expatiate. Humour me.

Just look at the first comment on this thread, he literally went striaght to sex.

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by KennyID17(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2017
Bumbae1:

His a racist

No doubt he is, but a lot of ppl confuse tribal bigots for racists/racial bigots. They are different. smiley

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by KennyID17(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2017
Admin401:

Can you blame him?

Yes i can, no excuse for racism!
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by koolguy88(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2017
comshots:
Why do white girls love black cockk?Is it the rock solid and it hugeness, couple with veins that is associated with black cockk?
black guys treat white girls real good, even better than the black girls. .. agree?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by legitnow: 11:17am On May 06, 2017
Admin401:

Can you blame him?

EXACTLY! BLACK PEOPLE RUN AROUND SHOUTING RACIST BUT WHO ARE THE WORST AT DISCRIMINATION MORE THAN BLACKS?

WHITE PEOPLE WERE ABLE TO CONVINCE BLACK PEOPLE TO KIDNAP AND EXCAHNGE OTHER BLACK PEOPLE FOR GUN, WHISKY AND TOBACCO.

HOW DO THEY EXPECT WHITE PEOPLE TO EVER RESPECT US AFTER THAT OR REGARD US AS HUMAN BEINGS?

AS FOR THE WHITE MAN, HE SHOULD ALSO TAKE IT EASY BECOS ALOT OF THEM DID NOT ONLY RAPE BLACK PEOPLE BUT BLACK PEOPLE CHILDREN DURING SLAVERY.

IT IS A ROUND WORLD, HENCE WAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND.

THE WHITE GIRLS ARE USING THEIR PUNA TO PAY BACK SOME OF THE RAPE ON BLACKS.

HE SHOULDN'T CRY TOO MUCH, THEIR HANDS ARE SOILED WITH BLOOD.

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 06, 2017
sukkot:
WHEN THEY GIVE BIRTH TO TIGER WOODS HIS HEAD WILL RESET
Kikiki

He go claim am lol

The thing is racism wont end ... we will keep irritating them
400 years and counting of slaving one race no be beans ... d guy is mad but many in that age are very racist

We just hope new generations will change but then again we can only pray n hope
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by deolsisback: 11:18am On May 06, 2017
tollyboy5:

No o! they are different just the way I can't marry Ibadan but I would marry yoruba

what's your problem with Ibadan
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 06, 2017
Admin401:

Can you blame him?

Yes cause he has a choice to think differently ...
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by marabout(m): 11:19am On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

I see your point. But you know what? Sometimes you can change people's perceptions by not being what they expect you to be. I grew up in a racist community myself, but somehow I've managed to gain some level of respect from some by showing them that you can't treat or speak to me anyhow. They do sober up very quickly & leave all racist tendencies at the door once they realize you're on a level they probably don't see very often, I guess.
True.
But many racists can conceal it very well. They know the legal implications of showing it. They are good pretenders.

As long as you do not get too close like dating their children, you may never really know, but only suspect. Even outwardly nice work colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 06, 2017
Admin401:

Oh OK. I didn't read any of the comments, hence I wasn't sure where you're getting at.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 06, 2017
KennyID17:

But then what is the excuse ffor tribalism? Its the same form of hate but only of people with the same skin color. Its virtually present here on Nairaland everday, but somehow we react to white people hating us when we cant even love ourselves. That is just the saddest shiit ever

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 06, 2017
Viccur:
shut up there Iffa boy. You avn't stepped out of ur shrine let alone board a bike. Abi ur iffa no dey work again

jesu

this one just pain me

ifa must strike u with constant dick elongation
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 06, 2017
KennyID17:

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by ipain: 11:23am On May 06, 2017
KennyID17:

Those aren't racists na? undecided

More like tribal bigots sad
it's racism. Stop giving it fancy colouration.
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Viccur(m): 11:24am On May 06, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

jesu

this one just pain me

ifa must strike u with constant dick elongation
nice one...thank God i sabi ur busty sister...she go hear am
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 06, 2017
marabout:

True.
But many racists conceal it very well. They know the legal implications of showing it. They are good pretenders.

As long as you do not get too close like dating their children, you may never really know, but only suspect. Even outwardly nice work colleagues.

Lol, I know them very well. Two can play that game tongue I don't care much for the pretence, just as long as they pretend to respect me to my face grin

But yeah, you're right, they probably drop all fakeness when it gets closer to home. Understandably so.

4 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 06, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes cause he has a choice to think differently ...

"Oh look at me, i want the precious white man to see me differently than i am and love me but at the same time i dont care what the igbos or yorubas or hausas think of me. I just want your love oh white man"

This is literally what you sound like. white mens hatred is such a big deal for you but not what the one from your country men because lets face it you already think too lowly of them.

1 Like

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:26am On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:
Hmmm...TBH...I don't blame the father. I don't like American blacks either. The behavior I've noticed in most of them is, they're uncouth, too sexual & ghetto/classless. I've had a few hit on me on Facebook & other forums grin I wouldn't date one & I understand anyone who wouldn't want to either.
Not only are they classless, but black Americans are too aggressive and even more racists than white people over there, also black against black crime over there is higher than the white against white crime. most black Americans lack manner and are ghettoish indeed. their behaviour is just repulsive and they murder English like there is no tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by KennyID17(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2017
ipain:
it's racism. Stop giving it fancy colouration.

It isn't racism ooo, the one on display on NL, esp in d politics section is full fledged tribal bigotry/discrimination!!! Pls look up what d word racism/racist means and educate urself. This kain youths in this nation Ehn!! cry
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On May 06, 2017
Viccur:
nice one...thank God i sabi ur busty sister...she go hear am

lol thunder fire you

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by KennyID17(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2017
Admin401:

But then what is the excuse ffor tribalism? Its the same form of hate but only of people with the same skin color. Its virtually present here on Nairaland everday, but somehow we react to white people hating us when we cant even love ourselves. That is just the saddest shiit ever

Did u hear me say the bolded? undecided. I have noticed how u been going around this thread attacking ppl who don't agree with ur views. On this, I refuse to engage u any further. Good day! smiley
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by KennyID17(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2017
Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by MarieSucre(f): 11:31am On May 06, 2017
tollyboy5:

No o! they are different just the way I can't marry Ibadan but I would marry yoruba

The same reason you have for not wanting to marry from Ibadan is the same reason this girl's father has for not wanting her to marry a white man.

2 Likes

Re: Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) by oloriLFC(f): 11:31am On May 06, 2017
comshots:
Why do white girls love black cockk?Is it the rock solid and it hugeness, couple with veins that is associated with black cockk?
Haaa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.