Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern (79964 Views)

This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary / What Is The Starting Salary For A Graduate In Federal Inland Revenue Service: / How Much Is The Starting Salary Of A Dentist In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by 4C2215131: 8:15pm On May 06, 2017
Joavid:
only very few people earn good salaries in this country. That's common knowledge.

The fact that a person goes to work every morning dressed in suit and tailored shirts doesn't mean they earn well.
they could be earning 50k per month.

Straight up!

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Welcomme: 8:15pm On May 06, 2017
johnime, can I pls Have ur email? u can as well send me ur personal number that does watsapp to my mail..adewalep4@gmail.com...Thank You sir.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by YBMB(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2017
Officialkplus:

Wey be Muscat..?? Which continent.?
Oh Oman.. Where prison break season 5 was acted.
i think ypu wanted to say yemen.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Erums(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2017
obamabinladen:

I rejected this #50k of a thing and start my own business and it paid off. In six days, I do cover that amount sometimes if I do supply, I will go home with times 4 of that in a day.

What business do you do
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Welcomme: 8:31pm On May 06, 2017
Atlanticfire:

So you are one of the Nigerians who deceive Nigerians to go to Oman and they end up stranded in oman after collecting their money

God is watching people like you. If what you are saying is true, post your oman number I will call you and meet you anywhere you are in Oman.

For those who care to know, be very wary of any rosy story of jobs outside Nigeria, many have been duped by such stories.

Bro, HW can u help to Oman...I am just tired of this country..
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by chaiks: 8:36pm On May 06, 2017
good4all40:
A construction worker earns 150 dollars in Algiers and 250 in some companies no cv or past experience required, just show enthusiasm and readiness to work that's all.
you mean monthly or weekly?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by walezy85: 8:38pm On May 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided A CERTIFICATE OR FIRST CLASS HONOUR WILL NOT GUARANTEE A LUCRATIVE JOB, THERE ARE GRADUATES WITH CERTIFICATES THAT EVEN EARN LESS THAN 20,000 NAIRA, NIGERIA IS STILL A BACKWARD COUNTRY, THE AVERAGE SALARY EARNED IN NIGERIA IS JUST 18,000, WHEREBY THE POLITHIEFIANS THAT CONTRIBUTE NOTHING FOR THE SOCIETY EARNS ALL THE INCOME AND PRIVILEGE, I WEEP FOR NIGERIA.
hmmmm may God help this our country & touch. the hearts of our leaders & put the love of the masses in their heart.some pple might be saying as Late CHEIF Awolowo said that its we that we fight for ourselves(revolution) if yes who will front it.some countries aren't passing tru half of wat we are experiencing in Nigeria they have go on mass riot resulting into wastage of life & properties.Hmmm Nigeria is a country wea monkey dey work baboon dey wack
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by mikolo80: 8:38pm On May 06, 2017
Jeffboi:
While here in muscat a gateman salary is 420dollars, that's close to 160k in naira,
aka higher productivity. not by qualification but usefulness

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by mikolo80: 8:39pm On May 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided A CERTIFICATE OR FIRST CLASS HONOUR WILL NOT GUARANTEE A LUCRATIVE JOB, THERE ARE GRADUATES WITH CERTIFICATES THAT EVEN EARN LESS THAN 20,000 NAIRA, NIGERIA IS STILL A BACKWARD COUNTRY, THE AVERAGE SALARY EARNED IN NIGERIA IS JUST 18,000, WHEREBY THE POLITHIEFIANS THAT CONTRIBUTE NOTHING FOR THE SOCIETY EARNS ALL THE INCOME AND PRIVILEGE, I WEEP FOR NIGERIA.
correction. politicians feed hungry lazy cowardly Nigerians
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by ekensi01: 8:40pm On May 06, 2017
obamabinladen:

This is pure slavery.
My bro people here are slaves.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by mikolo80: 8:40pm On May 06, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Nah!!! We need a revolution. Total annihilation of the political class.
then you will become the next 'political class 'abi. and you think they will be looking at you. ask Syria Libya and Egypt. they will tell you better
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Erums(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2017
sgtponzihater:
Is 150k really good salary? I was offered 100k a while back and I walked out of the office. Graduates should start knowing their value and reject chicken change.

Okare
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by mikolo80: 8:41pm On May 06, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I have always said it that the problem of Nigeria is not unemployment but under employment. There are​ jobs but​ the pay is nothing to write home about. Most graduates go abroad to become either security guards or valets all because the pay is good. That's the difference between Africa and the western world. When you see them saying they have reduced employment by so so so percentage do you think its by office jobs?...hell No!!.. it's mostly menial jobs,but no one complains because the pay is very okay. The problem of Underemployment in Nigeria needs to be taken seriously.
the problem is you're only interested in pay and not work productivity or utility
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Erums(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2017
seniwellsFX:
No offence,but most people talking about salaries of workers abroad are not taking very vital points into consideration. Yes the case of workers salaries in Nigeria is pathetic.Have you asked of the cost of living in those foreign countries? I am an undergraduate student in Mauritius studying business accounting and finance. I do part time security job in the evening. My monthly pay is Rs10,000(ruppes) which is equivalent to #100,000(one hundred thousand naira). But my house rent alone(self contain) takes about 60% of my monthly salary.feeding and other expenses never join oo.. so in these foreign countries,the more they pay,the more you spend. So forget all those talk about big dollar pay. Except a situation were you are a professional.

Is the house rent monthly or annually
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by mikolo80: 8:43pm On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:
Absolutely terrible

I have no words for this. We wonder why nigerians are scattered across the globe. Nobody wants to suffer in poverty. Person will work from 7am- 7pm and still recieve nothing. 50% of their income to transport. Hardly anything to enjoy. Its very sad.
why is it terrible. you work with hoe and cutlass and you want to be paid like person working with tractor.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by mikolo80: 8:44pm On May 06, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
To think that am part of the 1.9%..
I really feel blessed not proud..

Meanwhile, it's not how much you earn but how much ur willing to save undecided
not how much you save but how much you invest

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 06, 2017
mikolo80:
aka higher productivity. not by qualification but usefulness

Yes bro
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2017
PotatoSalad:

Reviews, Selling royalty free music, making YouTube videos and earning from Google Adsense. Just made a hundred as I'm typing this.

rozayx5:
when i graduate

my certificate is headed for the largest drawer

searching for a job in this country is a waste of time, when one can make millions online

undecided undecided

what is the way forward bro..I'm interested in making online cash too...Nigeria sucks like poo..skills needed to have and other stuff
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Erums(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2017
rozayx5:
when i graduate

my certificate is headed for the largest drawer

searching for a job in this country is a waste of time, when one can make millions online

undecided undecided

Bro.... Can i jion u..... Pls
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by mikolo80: 8:50pm On May 06, 2017
Jeffboi:

Yes bro
yes o. we need to industrialise (tractors,mining and manufacturing machines).manual labour about epp us
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Welcomme: 8:53pm On May 06, 2017
krazyeagle:
Oman is good for guys who want to make and save money because its tax free. YOUR MONEY NA YOUR MONEY. NO COCK AND BULL. OFFICE BOY IN OMAN EARNS 340K monthly. ALL THESE GCC COUNTRIES ARE TAX FREE. SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT, Qatar EVEN MOROCCO
EGBON, the Koko b say how person go fit make enter these countries..?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by October1960: 8:55pm On May 06, 2017
In my opinion smartest statement below on this topic.

I cannot understand why young men in particular waste their youth working for people. Work for someone a few years and start your own business before age 30.

livinbygrace:
After waisting all your youthful years in university and you stayed at home for Maybe 2 years,luckily you now get one yeyee job wey dey pay peanut and you still have the guts to downgrade road side mechanic or Alaba boys that earn triple of your salary per month?The thunder that will strike you is doing press up!
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Romanus123: 9:03pm On May 06, 2017
Here in Dubai, am just an ordinary helper in installation company, but I earn 9times of what I was earning last yr in Lagos as Mathematics, Eoconomics and Agric Teacher.
To know the actual amount, wapsapp me on +971508553469
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by AirFireEarthH20: 9:04pm On May 06, 2017
PotatoSalad:

Reviews, Selling royalty free music, making YouTube videos and earning from Google Adsense. Just made a hundred as I'm typing this.

teach me bro, abeg
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 06, 2017
mikolo80:
then you will become the next 'political class 'abi. and you think they will be looking at you. ask Syria Libya and Egypt. they will tell you better

Coward!
When l say revolution l'm not referring to a CIA sponsored uprising.
Read about the French Revolution to have an idea of what l mean.
For things to change in this country something drastic has to happen.
And IT WILL HAPPEN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Softorgasm(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2017
PotatoSalad:

I know right? it's too good to be true.
It happens to me too.
It's not that i said it to feel proud or something, nope. I'm for real.
I will love to test it too.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by LastSurvivor11: 9:34pm On May 06, 2017
Babysho:

Your use of english is so bad for someone who earns above N150k. I can confidently say that you're one of those who used 'connection' to get to where you are.

U see how naive an average black man is undecided
What does another man's language has to do with my proficiency in my field??
So u haven't seen where am is used as I'm before in this shortcut age Mr English from England..
Coming to think of connection; I work with HUAWEI as a field Engineer, it's all about what can you do not what u studied ok..
So brother move on, am not the problem of Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by mikolo80: 10:01pm On May 06, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Coward!

not being stupid is not cowardice
fool hardiness is not bravery
if e easy why are you on nairaland and not bbehind a gun

When l say revolution l'm not referring to a CIA sponsored uprising.
Read about the French Revolution to have an idea of what l mean.
For things to change in this country something drastic has to happen.
I used to think so
but age and wisdom have shown me there are other ways

And IT WILL HAPPEN. pray it doesn't
I was trained by armed forces
don't ever pray for war
it's not sexy like in the movies
and you think our ppl are ready to die for you to become next political class. how many revolution have happened since 16 century. remember population was small.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 06, 2017
My friend, you dont need any 100,000 to start a farm, all you need is desire, a piece of Land, a hoe and cutlass!

Shikenah!!

enomakos:
where is the money to start the business?
will you give me even 100,000 to start a farm?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 06, 2017
Tell Dangote that one!!

Shabi he was born with a Diamond Fork!!?

darmochy1:

Abeg shut up your stinking mouth! Will they start the business with sand? Or you think everyone was born with a silver spoon?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by mannycrown: 10:31pm On May 06, 2017
majekdom2:
it is very OK, you don't get too rich or too poor. A major problem in Nigeria is the gap between the very rich, rich and average citizen and poor ones.

Donald Trump (let me leave Bill Gates out of this) is rich rich. So over there you can get too rich or too poor if you so choose. The reason why the gap is not pronounced there is because of the very high % of the middle class (the ones you called average citizens). This can be traced again to the government infrastructure and policies on ground which favours her citizens to get decent jobs and live decent lives. These include - stipends for unemployed, free healthcare for senior citizens, preferential employment of citizens against non citizens, taxing the very rich much higher than the very poor, etc. Thus, increasing the middle class so much that the very rich and very poor are almost not noticeable.

Over there, hard work pays. But here, I'm sorry, hard work pays if you know who knows somebody that matters. God factor apart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Vixdaking(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
To think that am part of the 1.9%..
I really feel blessed not proud..

Meanwhile, it's not how much you earn but how much ur willing to save undecided

It's not about your savings, its your re-investment into viable ventures. There's always a limit to how much you can save.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos / Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.