Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern (79968 Views)

This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary / What Is The Starting Salary For A Graduate In Federal Inland Revenue Service: / How Much Is The Starting Salary Of A Dentist In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Safiaa(f): 6:28pm On May 06, 2017
Link to your youtube channel. What kind of content are you into?
PotatoSalad:

Content creator and YouTuber
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Pwhitelaw(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2017
Jeffboi:
While here in muscat a gateman salary is 420dollars, that's close to 160k in naira,
..... Any link in getting to oman
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by PotatoSalad(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

hint me what ur doing to get that much bro. Thanks
Reviews, Selling royalty free music, making YouTube videos and earning from Google Adsense. Just made a hundred as I'm typing this.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by PotatoSalad(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:
Link to your youtube channel. What kind of content are you into?
Music and infotainment. Can't disclose my Channels due to personal reasons. I hope you understand

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by ndubueze92(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Nah!!! We need a revolution. Total annihilation of the political class.
Nigeria is too religious and ethnically divided to accept that... An attempt will be misread...

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Safiaa(f): 6:42pm On May 06, 2017
PotatoSalad:

Music and infotainment. Can't disclose my Channels due to personal reasons. I hope you understand
okay.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by glowshine(f): 6:50pm On May 06, 2017
AnthonyAk:
1.6 million a month over here . Ladies you know what time it is...

Ahh, broda anthony, didn't you tell me yoour salary was 16k last month?? How does 16k become 1.6 million? Pls warn yourself o, lemme not disgrace u here. Lol

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2017
mannycrown:
[b][/b]

No! The pay is not OK over there. The reason why the pay seems OK over there and they're not complaining is because with your meagre income, you can still have 100% access to the basic needs of an adult life - food, clothing, shelter, car; if you like. why? because the government over there have put in place solid basic infrastructure - subsidized housing (public/private owned), steady power supply, developed food industry to ensure cheap quality food, access to decent housing/car dealerships, even their NHIS (as is in naija) covers to a large % beyond the government workers (as private sector drives every economy everywhere)... So the blame is still on Buhari and our leaders and heroes past!

I'm not disputing the fact that the Government has a role to play.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2017
teepain:

Sadly the problem of unemployment and underemployment might not be taken care of soon for the following reason:

The youths that should be demanding for better governance are blinded already by ethnic and religious bigotry, as well as foolish sentiments premised on political affiliation. That is why you would read comments as foolish as "shey na only him loot?", "as long as you have not arrested all the thieves from the other parties/ tribes then you must not arrest the thieves from my party/ tribe.

Such asinine remarks explain why Nigeria is in this parlous condition.

Very sad

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by emu22(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2017
hardbody:

Your argument has no logic and is not consistent. I am afraid I can't reason with you, we operate world's apart. Cheers.

No body is urgueing with you'all I know is people earn below 50k and do d things u think dey cant.shikena'oga world apart
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Softorgasm(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2017
PotatoSalad:
fresh graduate. waiting to serve in two weeks time. I make 400k+ monthly working from home.
I don't believe you.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 06, 2017
An average Nigerian graduate don't have employable skills

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by profsomebody(m): 7:19pm On May 06, 2017
Jeffboi:

Lolzz, Oman yes
Religious persecution?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by hillsway(m): 7:20pm On May 06, 2017
Jeffboi:
While here in muscat a gateman salary is 420dollars, that's close to 160k in naira,
WHERE FOR MUSCAT YOU DEY?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by fishbone11(m): 7:21pm On May 06, 2017
claremont:

So, no taxes in Spain?!
I know what I'm saying cos this person is my blood
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Softorgasm(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:
And how much are you earning? Somebody is earning more than 50% of Nigerians, he's permitted to blow his horn. In this economy, you're earning more than 200k per month, you better thank God. Stop trying to bring another brother down.
200k per month is a chicken change for a graduate..

When was the last time you went shopping?

Everything is now cost that 200k will disappear in two weeks.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by emecheboy2(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2017
Was in Lagos some few weeks ago and saw all sort of rubbish. Do you know that 80% of the guys in the egbeda, akowonjo and Ikeja axis are all into scam, Yahoo etc. I wonder what a graduate will do with 20k?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by darmochy1(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:
OF COURSE THAT'S IT

SINCE THEY DONT WANNA START A WORTHY AND REASONABLE BUSINESS ON THEIR OWN!!

Looking unto the GOVERNMENT for work, Is like waiting for Christ's Return... Over '000 years
Abeg shut up your stinking mouth! Will they start the business with sand? Or you think everyone was born with a silver spoon?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:26pm On May 06, 2017
Joavid:
only very few people earn good salaries in this country. That's common knowledge.

The fact that a person goes to work every morning dressed in suit and tailored shirts doesn't mean they earn well.
they could be earning 50k per month.
with the state of our economy who ever is earning 50k is doing well, from my own point of view.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:30pm On May 06, 2017
darmochy1:

Abeg shut up your stinking mouth! Will they start the business with sand? Or you think everyone was born with a silver spoon?
not every business requires capital ,like the one m doing presently.most especially servicing business does not require one.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by PotatoSalad(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2017
Softorgasm:
I don't believe you.
I know right? it's too good to be true. It happens to me too. It's not that i said it to feel proud or something, nope. I'm for real.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by madjune(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2017
Jeffboi:

Hard to believe.

Which place come be Muscat?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by mercyland93(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2017
Jeffboi:

Lolzz, Oman yes
Hw far, can u just call me and make we interact more on how to get to Oman pls on 07030746249
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by newslifeop: 7:32pm On May 06, 2017
Education has no value in naija
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by rozayx5(m): 7:36pm On May 06, 2017
when i graduate

my certificate is headed for the largest drawer

searching for a job in this country is a waste of time, when one can make millions online

undecided undecided
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Neldrizzy(m): 7:41pm On May 06, 2017
obamabinladen:

I rejected this #50k of a thing and start my own business and it paid off. In six days, I do cover that amount sometimes if I do supply, I will go home with times 4 of that in a day.
can I get your contact man?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by enomakos(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:
OF COURSE THAT'S IT

SINCE THEY DONT WANNA START A WORTHY AND REASONABLE BUSINESS ON THEIR OWN!!

Looking unto the GOVERNMENT for work, Is like waiting for Christ's Return... Over '000 years
where is the money to start the business?
will you give me even 100,000 to start a farm?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Alanzazani: 7:46pm On May 06, 2017
sick country we live in and they expect people not to b.corrupt

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:49pm On May 06, 2017
sgtponzihater:
Is 150k really good salary? I was offered 100k a while back and I walked out of the office. Graduates should start knowing their value and reject chicken change.
what makes u valuable as a graduate when u are not an employer of labor ,always looking for the one people have created to bring ur so called self worth to it,listen let me tell u he who plays the piper detects the tune,go to the UK an average graduate is an employer of labor.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:06pm On May 06, 2017
Ugosample:

na wa shocked shocked

See them rushing for gate man work in Muscat; D cheesy

This is serious
Chisos! why do our people love enslavement ,this is a work they can't even do in their own fatherland. (Gateman work,it's well).
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by kokoboy4life(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:
The truth is that nigerians are not educating themselves in the right way.
You're right, they don't know their rights as citizens, and they will continue to accept their atrocious living conditions, because that's all they know. Eveything in nigeria is surrounded by religion. The only reaction that nigerians know is prayer. Pray for politicians who will continue to steal and embezzle the money into their pockets. I just feel sorry for Nigeria. Its a never ending cycle.

The major problem we have in this Country is RELIGION and It can't take us to anywhere because it's not the answer to our Menaces, I can't even think of praying for this set of Rogues that called themselves Government.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos / Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.