Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern (80987 Views)

This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary / What Is The Starting Salary For A Graduate In Federal Inland Revenue Service: / How Much Is The Starting Salary Of A Dentist In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by PotatoSalad(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2017
vickertony:
Freelancing?
Not really.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Nobody: 9:09am On May 07, 2017
mikolo80:
and you think our ppl are ready to die for you to become next political class. how many revolution have happened since 16 century. remember population was small.

What makes you think l want to become the next political class?
And how are you sure l'm not wielding a gun as l type this?
You also assumed l've never been a war situation before. Well,that's irrelevant.
In anycase,l don't expect every Nigerian to be brave enough to fight injustices. They've been engraved with the Stockholm Syndrome. But there are still does who believe there can't be peace with no justice and willing and ready to change the status quo at any cost.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Nobody: 9:16am On May 07, 2017
Nigerians are not patients people every one wants to get rich quick, some look down on certain ventures I run a car wash business after paying my workers, petrol for my lister generators, i did the water borehole myself for water i take home every day atleast 20k naira weekends atleast 30k we wash cars and do valeting too for 2500 naira each car we wash atleast 50 cars daily, i also have 3 more outlets. now tell me what's wrong in washing cars? why do nigerian youths frown upon profitable ventures? every Nigerian youth wants to be a musician, actor,celebrity or travel abroad.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Nobody: 9:45am On May 07, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
To think that am part of the 1.9%..
I really feel blessed not proud..

Meanwhile, it's not how much you earn but how much ur willing to save undecided
nice one bro but it's not how you save but how much you invest. 100k saved last 5years is not the same today. one word INFLATION

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Nobody: 11:36am On May 07, 2017
mannycrown:

Donald Trump (let me leave Bill Gates out of this) is rich rich. So over there you can get too rich or too poor if you so choose. The reason why the gap is not pronounced there is because of the very high % of the middle class (the ones you called average citizens). This can be traced again to the government infrastructure and policies on ground which favours her citizens to get decent jobs and live decent lives. These include - stipends for unemployed, free healthcare for senior citizens, preferential employment of citizens against non citizens, taxing the very rich much higher than the very poor, etc. Thus, increasing the middle class so much that the very rich and very poor are almost not noticeable.

Over there, hard work pays. But here, I'm sorry, hard work pays if you know who knows somebody that matters. God factor apart.

you seem not understand my point. Hardwork pays everywhere. You are indirectly agreeing with me, the "rich" politicians get richer with states fund hence no infrastructure to care for the middle class. I am not saying there are no rich folks in those countries. There is a limit to one's wealth per time. FYI, there is a limit to billgates wealth or else he will loose the money to government. It happened at sometime. Thats my point, he can't be richer than his country. there are checks in place, you can't just get wealthy overnight as it happens in Nigeria once you are politics. There are many Nigerians that are "richer" than Nigeria... I mean present worth.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by 360command: 11:48am On May 07, 2017
fishbone11:

She is already a citizen & uses Spanish passport. Yes, speak the language fluently and have stayed over 10yrs now. What I'm trying to say is with the money Nigeria has, minimum salary both private & public sector shouldn't be less than #150k as a graduate. No, our stupid leaders wouldn't allow it so cos of their selfish interest. Nigeria is a better country compare to a lot of countries in Europe & around the world but corruption has sank us deeply.
You have spoken well. I concur with you.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by seniwellsFX: 11:57am On May 07, 2017
vickertony:

Baba how did you get to be there.
just curious! never seen a Nigerian talk about Mauritius........
I swim reach Mauritius..lol. Na school carry me reach here. Cos I know say I fit dey work part time still dey go school. Mauritius is as small as bayelsa state with a population of 1.3million people. But over one and the half year way I dey here,i never see police way carry pistol let alone Ak47. Electricity Na 24/7. Security Na topnotch. Police dey carry only Barton,but once dem appear everybody dey compose. Transport system Na topnotch. I dey Waka pass police for night,no questions,no harassment. Once u call police,dem don show. Once u Bleep up,na arrest straight. I can go on and on bro. I come Mauritius and I felt ashamed and pity for my country Nigeria. What's there major source of revenue generation, taxation and tourism,plus textiles industry..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by seniwellsFX: 11:58am On May 07, 2017
Erums:

Is the house rent monthly or annually
monthly
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Nobody: 11:58am On May 07, 2017
vickertony:

Dangote was given 500k loan as at that time from an Uncle
Go figure.

lol, Na 50 Million!

Mr Analyst!! Abeg... The point is the school has nothing to offer a graduate who is not ready to struggle for survival!

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by holysainbj(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2017
Jeffboi:

Lokz. 500k I will connect you to the agent. Your visa, work, will be ready in 4months

I can show you photo copy of my visa,
my whatsapp is working o bros
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2017
PotatoSalad:

Nigeria doesn't suck, the government does. Everything you need is readily available on the internet.

I understood your point...what area will u advise me to venture into... online online online.. but one has to come up to something... skills needed I mean..if I may,how do I start?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by ojasweb(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2017
caleboxylic:

Still poor. Fuel, feeding, rent and activity will consume that in 2 weeks.
If after tax, your net pay is below 9M per annum then u need to hustle more my brother.

Absolutely correct, but being among the 1.9% is not bad. 300k is actually after all my expenses.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by vickertony(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2017
seniwellsFX:
I swim reach Mauritius..lol. Na school carry me reach here. Cos I know say I fit dey work part time still dey go school. Mauritius is as small as bayelsa state with a population of 1.3million people. But over one and the half year way I dey here,i never see police way carry pistol let alone Ak47. Electricity Na 24/7. Security Na topnotch. Police dey carry only Barton,but once dem appear everybody dey compose. Transport system Na topnotch. I dey Waka pass police for night,no questions,no harassment. Once u call police,dem don show. Once u Bleep up,na arrest straight. I can go on and on bro. I come Mauritius and I felt ashamed and pity for my country Nigeria. What's there major source of revenue generation, taxation and tourism,plus textiles industry..
I know about Tourism, there's is top notch, Bro do they speak English? I like to talk with you on whatsapp bro, can i pm you?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by vickertony(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2017
PotatoSalad:

Not really.
Bro i just got a laptop, looking for online business to start, help me bro.... can i pm you?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Flawlessangel(m): 11:46pm On May 07, 2017
MNDY:
Na self-employment sure pass 4 dis country, but how will your business not clash with your white collar job if you wish to keep the two?
~
Check my signature and holla if you or someone else you know is interested in BTC

Invest in me and I will bring you huge profits
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Flawlessangel(m): 11:50pm On May 07, 2017
obamabinladen:

I rejected this #50k of a thing and start my own business and it paid off. In six days, I do cover that amount sometimes if I do supply, I will go home with times 4 of that in a day.

Bro why don't u invest in me and let me make you more money?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Flawlessangel(m): 11:51pm On May 07, 2017
PotatoSalad:
fresh graduate. waiting to serve in two weeks time. I make 400k+ monthly working from home.

Can you please teach me how?
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Flawlessangel(m): 11:54pm On May 07, 2017
drbolade:
I am blessed beyond measure by HIS grace thank you Jesus. I earn far!

If I could get even 100k a month.. 3 years from now, you will all hear my success story

Having no capital sucks.... Sad
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by mikolo80: 3:18am On May 08, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

What makes you think l want to become the next political class?
unless upper name is Nzeogwu, you do.

And how are you sure l'm not wielding a gun as l type this?
nobody's dead yet
si na only mouth you get

You also assumed l've never been a war situation before. Well,that's irrelevant.
very relecant cos when the horror comes home
most men start crting fir their mommies. aimoye

In anycase,l don't expect every Nigerian to be brave enough to fight injustices. They've been engraved with the Stockholm Syndrome.
bit really
they ve never seen example so they don't know how
shebi wole soyinka showed them how and iys gone mainstream
we're learning everyday albeit very very slowly

But there are still does who believe there can't be peace with no justice
nobody cares what they believe only whether they put their money where their mouth is

and willing and ready to change the status quo at any cost.
they're not willing or ready to do natin.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by mikolo80: 3:20am On May 08, 2017
monerozi5590:

I am seriously waiting for this, investment!

Bros what can one invest in?
till you have enough to build your own gas or wind turbine,every farm.
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by enomakos(m): 2:02pm On May 08, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:
My friend, you dont need any 100,000 to start a farm, all you need is desire, a piece of Land, a hoe and cutlass!

Shikenah!!

the desire is there,the hoe and cutlass is available but is land for free? is seeds for free?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by borntosuccess(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Jeffboi:

Lokz. 500k I will connect you to the agent. Your visa, work, will be ready in 4months

I can show you photo copy of my visa,
baba abeg connect me na
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Tyche(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Jeffboi:
While here in muscat a gateman salary is 420dollars, that's close to 160k in naira,

They dont spend the money in naira though
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by johnime: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by zinaunreal(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
fishbone11:

She is already a citizen & uses Spanish passport. Yes, speak the language fluently and have stayed over 10yrs now. What I'm trying to say is with the money Nigeria has, minimum salary both private & public sector shouldn't be less than #150k as a graduate. No, our stupid leaders wouldn't allow it so cos of their selfish interest. Nigeria is a better country compare to a lot of countries in Europe & around the world but corruption has sank us deeply.
tell that to bubu grin
Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by Owenuneed: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin It's Arabic!

Run for your life oo, Oman is not a good place to be oo

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern by johnime: 2:01am On Jun 21, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.