Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) (69064 Views)

Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks / Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by gqboyy(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2017
S
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Silentscreamer(f): 7:14pm On May 06, 2017
The man na over grown baby

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 06, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by hucienda: 7:16pm On May 06, 2017
Can see a supposed naija scouser fan aiding to restrain him.

Liverpool FC. You'll Never Walk Alone.
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2017
hahahahah, maybe he's not use to injection.
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Donshemzy1234: 7:16pm On May 06, 2017
I can't imagine someone bringing these poo to nairaland and another pushing it to fp. Spat, Spat again and walk out of thread.
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by royallord1(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2017
grin
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by fabregas04(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2017
Eddygourdo:
dat is my brother from another mother. Biko give me tablet and if that can't solve it. Abeg leave the malaria there. it's not on ya head
I tell you, i have phobia for syring eeenh, na so nurses go dey take me dey play.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by eflintsone(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
grin give buhari that.. He needs it more...

Dead walking President
only a dead walking man knows if another is dead and walking ...use ur brain

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by hardbody: 7:20pm On May 06, 2017
stanliwise:
It is funny sha. But on a serious note, everyone has what they fear and behave like a baby to.

To inject me, i will be near passing out. I don't hate syringe, i detest it. I can't recall when last i had an injection administered on me. In any case, medical science recommends it as a second option to tablets

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by nnokwa042(m): 7:20pm On May 06, 2017
If Na bomb Na now he go wrap it for his body to get 72 virgins common needle he dey cry I laff in Papua new guinea

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by doctimonyeka(m): 7:21pm On May 06, 2017
Lwkmd ooooo... See as the guy open mouth like ISHAWURU yansh...

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:21pm On May 06, 2017
If this guy was an asthmatic patient,he wouldn't need anybody to hold or tell him to inject himself with therbutaline injection when he has an attack.
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by SeunKelechi: 7:22pm On May 06, 2017
hehehehe, this is funny grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by ephi123(f): 7:24pm On May 06, 2017
SammieLowkey:
Smh. At his age. Then what does he expect his kids or even his younger ones to do.. grin

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by just2endowed: 7:26pm On May 06, 2017
jeffoski:
Hahahah chai I no blame the guy o. I know many Men who are fathers and grandfathers that still run from injections. Is just fear and phobia.

I fear injection too oh.... It's my phobia

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 06, 2017
grin I still remember how I hide under the tank as a kid when I was sick and my doctor uncle was coming to pay us a visit... I slept there and in the end... I was still given the needle... I got night mares that night of needles chasing me... Hahahahaha SAY NO TO INJECTION

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
My phobia for syringe grin you go need Samson chain to hold me... grin
Same here, when I was younger.grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by UgwuKristian: 7:26pm On May 06, 2017
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Viking007(m): 7:28pm On May 06, 2017
Reminds me of Analgin injection. Damn! cry

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by enomakos(m): 7:29pm On May 06, 2017
Yakzo:
I'll continue to say this; injection is inhuman.
very true bro,it is inhuman

getting stabbed with a needle is not cool

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by mosez346(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2017
mmmmmh dis is serious he can even have a little brave
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 06, 2017
Lol..... he is not used to it
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by eodavids(m): 7:36pm On May 06, 2017
moblix:

Bible say pray 4 our enemies

Point of correction: Buhari is no enemy to any Nigerian; rather our president. As a Christian, my Bible says: pray for your leaders.....
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 06, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
grin give buhari that.. He needs it more...

Dead walking President

thats why you people will remain slaves in Nigeria . your hatred is consuming you, we know the truth, its because he stopped you from doing crime and criminality as well as your evil business thats y u hate him.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by dingbang(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2017
But he can chook girl with his prick abi..

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by jeffoski(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2017
just2endowed:

I fear injection too oh.... It's my phobia

Hey ya. It's fine. I remember when I was a kid. I woke up majority of the patients in a big hospital den cos of injection.

I wasn't feeling well and when I saw the needle I jumped down and ran. Come and see nurses chasing me, it was the security men that caught me.

My mum was just laughing, by the time they held me down and injected me I screamed, the nurses where saying "don't strong your bumbum o else the needle will break and we will use big blade to tear your bumbum" when I heard blade I screamed the more but didn't strong my bumbum(who wan die?). That's how other nurses and doctors came thinking it was something serious. Up till now my family still tease me because of it.

5 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
My phobia for syringe grin you go need Samson chain to hold me... grin

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by tosyne2much(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2017
Why the guy come resemnle the owner of Nairaland, Seun cheesy
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by chronique(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2017
Funny enough, I prefer taking injection than taking tablets constantly for 4/5 days.
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Bashnigga(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2017
Viking007:
Reminds me of Analgin injection. Damn! cry
No be dat one wey dey weak person leg

I Don't blame him, I fear needle pass anything grin grin
Back in the days the nurses won't inject me unless my pops is there....I'm sure u knw why grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2017
Yakzo:
I'll continue to say this; injection is inhuman.
Go and sit down jawe bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny / Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s / Egyptian Doctors Removed A Live Fish From A Fisherman's Throat (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.