Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) (69061 Views)

Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks / Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by lilreese: 7:50pm On May 06, 2017
Na me
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 06, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
grin give buhari that.. He needs it more...

Dead walking President
Some of you will just come online and be making stupid comments just because you are hiding in your little house Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Erums(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2017
..... Kai... I cnt just laff....very funny
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by juman(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2017
He is not a man, he is a boy. A young teenager.
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by lepasharon(f): 7:57pm On May 06, 2017
jeffoski:

Hey ya. It's fine. I remember when I was a kid. I woke up majority of the patients in a big hospital den cos of injection.

I wasn't feeling well and when I saw the needle I jumped down and ran. Come and see nurses chasing me, it was the security men that caught me.

My mum was just laughing, by the time they held me down and injected me I screamed, the nurses where saying "don't strong your bumbum o else the needle will break and we will use big blade to tear your bumbum" when I heard blade I screamed the more but didn't strong my bumbum(who wan die?). That's how other nurses and doctors came thinking it was something serious. Up till now my family still tease me because of it.
Nigerian nurses lack complexion lol, they don't care about ur phobia
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Ndkings1(m): 8:06pm On May 06, 2017
he's suffering from trypanophobia
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by chikago1: 8:07pm On May 06, 2017
The second pinshure though:-D ;DThe second pinshure though:-D
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by skedemi(m): 8:09pm On May 06, 2017
This is so me... im freaking trypanophobic.... cant stand it mehn.. damn!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2017
Una think say e easy?
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 06, 2017
If na codeine or solution dem say make e inhale now.. him bone go strong.... Wetin consign me sef

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by centboy123456(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2017
stanliwise:
It is funny sha. But on a serious note, everyone has what they fear and behave like a baby to.
My friend back in secondary school can kill snake and even is not so afraid of many things but this same guy ran more than 10miles the day we saw a bat. I could even believe it myself.

abi na true u talk my brother
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by semyman: 8:33pm On May 06, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

Dead walking President
Better than your entire generation even the unborn, maggot

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by ibrocool(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2017
Laugh wan kill me for here. These dude is acting like a kid.
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by jeffoski(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2017
lepasharon:

Nigerian nurses lack complexion lol, they don't care about ur phobia

Yes o. Some can't even give injection well. Some will give you injection and you won't feel it while some will give you and you will nearly die, you won't be able to sit or walk well for a week or 2.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 06, 2017
hehehehhehe,he is not alone, we come across his likes once in a while, it can be very frustrating, one one hand you are cautious not to hit a nerve and on the other hand you are cautious not to pierce yourself because he won't stay still, and worse still you can't pin him down the way you would easily do for a child
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by roeb1987(m): 8:59pm On May 06, 2017
I am also a phobia of syringe. I just develop personal fear/hatred for it.
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:09pm On May 06, 2017
moblix:

Bible say pray 4 our enemies
which enemy? the one that want me die?
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by moblix: 9:14pm On May 06, 2017
Ahmeduana:
which enemy? the one that want me die?
but u never die na
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:16pm On May 06, 2017
moblix:

but u never die na
na until I die?
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by maylisa(f): 9:18pm On May 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
My phobia for syringe grin you go need Samson chain to hold me... grin
same here
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by moblix: 9:19pm On May 06, 2017
eodavids:

Point of correction: Buhari is no enemy to any Nigerian; rather our president. As a Christian, my Bible says: pray for your leaders.....

pls enlighten me more i neva knew point has correction
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by moblix: 9:22pm On May 06, 2017
Ahmeduana:

na until I die?

No wori u no go die
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Beetobee(f): 9:26pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=moblix post=56269194]

Bible say pray 4 our enemies[/quote
Nnamdi Kanu is Jewish so I doubt if your religious books are the same.
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Tobium1(m): 9:28pm On May 06, 2017
SammieLowkey:
Smh. At his age. Then what does he expect his kids or even his younger ones to do.. grin

There's notin like age here oo. Phobia is inherent. I have a friend who has phobia for fire, he's 37 and yet does not cook, becos of fire

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Pamelayoung: 9:33pm On May 06, 2017
Agbaya oshi

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by ivykay: 9:34pm On May 06, 2017
Yeye boy

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by moblix: 9:38pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=Beetobee post=56276154][/quote]
rely,wat's d name of his bible
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by SammieLowkey(m): 9:40pm On May 06, 2017
Tobium1:

There's notin like age here oo. Phobia is inherent. I have a friend who has phobia for fire, he's 37 and yet does not cook, becos of fire
haa! Dah one izz strong oo

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 9:47pm On May 06, 2017
Lol, very funny...I so love injections.. kiss. Drugs suck big tym undecided Tho I take dem, buh I will nid to chew smthing afterwards cuz I might jst throw -up.
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by typumps: 10:34pm On May 06, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

Dead walking President

This getting out of hand, he is old enough to be a grand father, so respect him for that even if you can't respect your president
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by purpledferanmi1: 10:52pm On May 06, 2017
same way ur father needs it
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by NwaGodl1000(m): 10:54pm On May 06, 2017
That should be a boy instead of a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny / Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.