Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) (69060 Views)

Nigerian Man Becomes Afraid Of Taking Injection On His Buttocks / Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Spidermon: 10:59pm On May 06, 2017
This guy mate dey war front with AK 47, hin dey here dey cry because of needle.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by NnamdiKanu(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2017
typumps:

This getting out of hand, he is old enough to be a grand father, so respect him for that even if you can't respect your president

Get off my mention.. Go and tell buhari he is mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Jammiiee(m): 5:04am On May 07, 2017
Trypanophobia angry
Afonjashapmouth:
My phobia for syringe grin you go need Samson chain to hold me... grin
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Afonjashapmouth: 5:13am On May 07, 2017
Jammiiee:
Trypanophobia angry

And Wu tell u say I care even if na frypanophobia ITK.... Mssshew

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Jammiiee(m): 5:16am On May 07, 2017
Hahaha grin dt wan na the fear of fry of beans nao

Na so u dear am reach angry u even fear the word, hahahaha make I laf in Yankee grin grin
Afonjashapmouth:

And Wu tell u say I care even if na frypanophobia ITK.... Mssshew
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Afonjashapmouth: 5:19am On May 07, 2017
Jammiiee:
Hahaha grin dt wan na the fear of fry of beans nao

Na so u dear am reach angry u even fear the word, hahahaha make I laf in Yankee grin grin

Make I catch u ehn u go know say needle case for me pass boko case
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by prince049(m): 6:18am On May 07, 2017
[quote author=jeffoski post=56273124]

Hey ya. It's fine. I remember when I was a kid. I woke up majority of the patients in a big hospital den cos of injection.

I wasn't feeling well and when I saw the needle I jumped down and ran. Come and see nurses chasing me, it was the security men that caught me.

My mum was just laughing, by the time they held me down and injected me I screamed, the nurses where saying "don't strong your bumbum o else the needle will break and we will use big blade to tear your bumbum" when I heard blade I screamed the more but didn't strong my bumbum(who wan die?). That's how other nurses and doctors came thinking it was something serious. Up till now my family still tease me because of it. [/quote
but its serious na i trust my self
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by hakimi1974(m): 6:36am On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
My phobia for syringe grin you go need Samson chain to hold me... grin
Ah, no be only you oo. if i just see the syringe and needle, all the sickness go just vanish fiaam from my body.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by Btruth: 7:00am On May 07, 2017
moblix:

Bible say pray 4 our enemies
Buhari is not even anybody's enemy. Just that most people doesn't realise that he is a God send at the moment. I wonder what this country will be like if it was Jonathan that got voted in again the second time.
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by annyberry: 7:06am On May 07, 2017
I hate dat stuff like hell, I still behave Lyk him
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by moblix: 7:07am On May 07, 2017
Btruth:
Buhari is not even anybody's enemy. Just that most people doesn't realise that he is a God send at the moment. I wonder what this country will be like if it was Jonathan that got voted in again the second time.

Nic 1
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by kennybab: 8:07am On May 07, 2017
dainformant:
This is really funny. A young man broke down in tears while trying to take injection on his buttocks in the northern part of the country. In the viral video which is trending on Instagram, the man was held by his pals who urged him to calm down before the injection was administered to him...

'All hell went loose' as soon as the syringe touched his buttocks with him screaming to the 'high heavens for help.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/see-what-young-man-did-when-it-was-for.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw0ZYS1hMUQ

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by freshinko: 10:00am On May 07, 2017
grin grin grin. Kikikiikii. Fear of the century.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by SeniorJude(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2017
Laff wan kill me ooo chai he expression to that syringe is something else cheesy grin
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by MOSICATED5(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2017
I used to have such fear for syringes until I decided to conquer it by watching videos on how to inject urself then I started giving myself. It amazing
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by linearity: 1:45pm On May 07, 2017
hardbody:

To inject me, i will be near passing out. I don't hate syringe, i detest it. I can't recall when last i had an injection administered on me. In any case, medical science recommends it as a second option to tablets

Injection is actually first and best option. It goes straight into the veins and mix with the blood and starts working immediately and is more effective and potent.

While ingested medicine have to be broken down, then adsorbed into the blood stream for them to start working. This method is widely preferred because, the draw backs highlighted above notwithstanding, ingestion is still effective against most common sickness agents, plus the it's easy compare to looking for a professional or someone with the training and knowhow to inject one.

However, sickness agents require that injection be given because of its advantages over ingestion.
Re: Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2017
This one no first well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny / Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.