Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade (1308 Views)

The Person Behind The Amaratasha Moniker Is A Scammer!! / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 06, 2017
Ok i know it concerns u not but some people have asking or pleading (if i can call it that) with me to post a pic of myself

truth is i dont like taking pictures but i decided to take some so i could satisfy the curiosity of some people here

anyway enough with the long asshole talk

meet the humble ugly aggressivefucker that neither look nor act like d aggressivefucker in reality

ps: that ifa thingy was a complete joke o
i no be any priest o infact i no even be yoruba guy
ama die hard warri dickhead wink

would post the pics later cos i'd like to know how many more people are curious to know how aggressivefucker looks by the views i get

tongue tongue
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by TrapHedges(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2017
Np
kendrick lamar
yah cool
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 06, 2017
What joke is this?
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 06, 2017
Dude nobody cares,

We all know you're facially handicapped
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by shinarlaura(f): 4:56pm On May 06, 2017
Lol
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 06, 2017
cool

Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 06, 2017
Taking that down in the next 2 hours
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 06, 2017
mtchew ..who cares?. even nfcs doesn't
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 06, 2017
You look like a Tramadol addict No offence.
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 06, 2017
vargasvictory:
Dude nobody cares,

We all know you're facially handicapped

dude........

1 Like

Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by spartan117(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2017
AggressiveFucker:
Taking that down in the next 2 hours
Do u currently reside in Benin?
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 06, 2017
sekxy:

thats the same fvcking question i asked meself

"who cares,really?"
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 06, 2017
olihilistic:
You look like a Tramadol addict No offence.

Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 06, 2017
spartan117:

Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 06, 2017
spartan117:

why do you ask?

Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by spartan117(m): 5:46pm On May 06, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

why do you ask?
I stay in Benin and ur face looks familiar
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 06, 2017
spartan117:

I stay in Benin and ur face looks familiar

well i school in benin but stay in ph

where do u think u know me from
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by spartan117(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

well i school in benin but stay in ph

where do u think u know me from
I attended uniben, but on a second thought though I don't think u are d person
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 06, 2017
sekxy:
what is that man using style to touch on ur dp? sad
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 06, 2017
SorftWerk:

lmao

bro uve got super sight

checked her profile but didnt see it till i went back to check after u mentioned it
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 06, 2017
TrapHedges:
Np

kendrick lamar

yah cool

Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
maybe u don't have work to do other than going to my profile
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by firstking01(m): 6:33pm On May 06, 2017
You just finished 40 days and night fighting or na hungry do you this thinggrin?
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 06, 2017
firstking01:
You just finished 40 days and night fighting or na hungry do you this thinggrin?

Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 06, 2017
sekxy:

maybe u don't have work to do other than going to my profile
and if you're not so pained you'd realize I was only tryna be friends with u by using that to get ur attention... Stay safe dear.
Re: See/meet The Face/person Behind This Whole Aggressivefucker Charade by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 06, 2017
SorftWerk:
and if you're not so pained you'd realize I was only tryna be friends with u by using that to get ur attention... Stay safe dear.
warever

(1) (Reply)

African Ladies Finally Disclose Reasons Why They Moan During S3x / Is AEDC On Strike? / Slay Queen Shows Type Of Sex Positions Each Type Of Iphone Warrants From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.