Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) (11840 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / Flood Takes Over Kano Metropolis(photos ) - THISDAY / PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Beaf: 4:36am On Jan 09, 2010
pafun:

I had a dream that America invaded Nigeria and annexed it by force because it is a terrorist country like Afghanistan etc. 140 milion Nigerians took to the streets jubilant.
We are Americans at last !. No more Green card lottery , no more queueing at embassy. O happy day !
Now we can say things like hey men, motherf+++er , sh+t etc and wear I love NY tshirt to office without being accused of imitating Americans. Thank you Jesus!

Idiocy! angry
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by OAM4J: 4:47am On Jan 09, 2010
pafun:

I had a dream that America invaded Nigeria and annexed it by force  because it is a terrorist country like Afghanistan etc. 140 milion Nigerians took to the streets jubilant.
We are Americans at last !. No more Green card lottery , no more queueing at embassy. O happy day !
Now we can say things like hey men, motherf+++er , sh+t  etc  and wear I love NY tshirt to office without being accused of imitating Americans. Thank you Jesus !

Orisirisi. Please remain in your dreams o. Dont bother to wake up.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 09, 2010
Lol.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by pafun(m): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2010
Beaf:

Idiocy! angry

Idiocy ? Yo men , I'm gonna kick your motherf+++ing as+ for that . Do you know who you f++king with ? You are a goner dude. I know where you live men.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Beaf: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2010
pafun:

Idiocy ? Yo men , I'm gonna kick your motherf+++ing as+ for that . Do you know who you f++king with ? You are a goner dude. I know where you live men.

You're a f'ool.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by bluespice(f): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2010
poster i'lld cease from calling you a self hating ignorant fool because you said it was a dream. If however you do actually want that, i'lld have to say you're painfully incapable of sensible thoughts.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Cyberfreak(f): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2010
Please, please davidylan, don't blame the problems of Nigeria on the Nothern politicians. Nigerians, who let them, year after year, pillage and loot and misuse/abuse power, also have a gigantuan share of the blame. How can a people just sit and do nothing but complain and then expect their problems to grow legs and walk away? Right now, the 'president' of Nigeria is nowhere to be found and they still do little else apart from pay lip service to the issue. Nigerians should stop constantly moaning about the way things are in the country and get off their backsides to effect change instead of blaming the leaders for everything.
@OP,
It seems you have been watching too much of those American movies. Please turn your TV off and return back to reality.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by princekevo(m): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2010
I had a dream that America invaded Nigeria and annexed it by force  because it is a terrorist country like Afghanistan etc. 140 milion Nigerians took to the streets jubilant.
Now we can say things like hey men, motherf+++er , sh+t  etc  and wear I love NY tshirt to office without being accused of imitating Americans. Thank you Jesus !

I dont want to believe you were still dreaming while typing this. You need a seriouse slap, so that you can wake up properly to reality cheesy cheesy. Also you need to take Malaquine for high fever, if you r still having this kinda of dreams, then u need to see a doctor.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by pafun(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2010
Beaf:

You're a f'ool.

Fool ko foofoo ni. Person like you who wake up for early morning begin curse everybody . No be mental be that ?
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by blacksta(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2010
Yo Poster  - Wassup my man - I had a dream too  - that all cars in Nigeria were replaced  with Cadillacs, corvette's and Nolloywood was renamed Hollywood

cant wait?
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Beaf: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2010
pafun:

Fool ko foofoo ni. Person like you who wake up for early morning begin curse everybody . No be mental be that ?

Why don't you just keep having foolish dreams instead of asking funny questions?
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by slap1(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2010
@poster. Had exactly d same dream. In mine a crazy American gunman (as usual) opened fire on McDonalds while u were having lunch. CNN reported that there were no survivors. Wat is Nimerica turning into
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by remoranger(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2010
@kobojunkie

It's "CONSENT!" grin
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by An0nimus: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2010
blacksta:

Yo Poster  - Wassup my man - I had a dream too  - that all cars in Nigeria were replaced  with Cadillacs, corvette's and Nolloywood was renamed Hollywood

cant wait?
LWKMD!!!, this shud really be moved to the joke section cheesy grin, in the meantime make person help me pour this guyz water make dem wake up from this Stoo.pid dream.
slap1:

@poster. Had exactly d same dream. In mine a crazy American gunman (as usual) opened fire on McDonalds while u were having lunch. CNN reported that there were no survivors. Wat is Nimerica turning into
Una no go kill me!
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by JUO(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2010
Moderator, please can you put this thread in the Joke Section of the forum?
pls transfer this topic
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Omodun: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2010
What are u guys talkiing about??
You really want the Americans to take over Nigeria??
Do u know the effect it will have on us, do u think they have ur best interest at heart?
They will exploit our nation and especially our oil,

Ve u been to any of the oil producing nations that ve problems and Americans have evaded?
I have friends from there and they complain bitterly

And talking about going abroad , Do u know how many ppl have lost there jobs this past year?
You better stay at home get a good job or start a trade b4 u come here and start doing odd jobs hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wo lets not deceive ourselves, if the Americans come, they will exploit us and its just going to be a replay of slave trade but in a civilised manner

All we need right now is a God and not America
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by jcross22: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2010
MR DREAMER IS THAT THE SOLUTION . IF OUR LEADERS ARE INCAPABLE OF LEADING US LET THEM RENT NIGERIAN OUT TO ANOTHER COUNTRY WE ARE HAVING BUNCH OF GREEDY LEADERS AND ENOUGH ALMAJIRI'S AS A LEADER.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Spyker: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2010
Dream, dream, dreeeeeeeeeeeeammmmmmmmmmmm, dreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

Take two strokes of slashes
Wake up. Come on, i say wake up. There is no light, go put the Generator.

Chei, it was all a dream. I am still in Nigeria, no wonder i was flogged.

Poster, wake up or you take more lashes.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by marocguy(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2010
Sweet dreams
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by iluvnaija: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2010
The only way for nigerians to leave like americans is REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise go back to sleep.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2010
I am the Revolution!!!!
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by ifecoker: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2010
Mr. Joseph II. U'r the funiest man on earth today. Anyway your dream brought you this post without pay. Probably you served your father's land few years back and no where to practice your profession. You may go on to sleep but seek for the assistance of a political science student (even if it's 100 level) for proper elucidation of your great but unreal dream. Mr. Joseph II
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Akanbiedu(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2010
I hope those wishing America to invade Nigeria know that lives are going to be lost in the process. If you right now in Nigeria and wish this for us, no problem. but if you are somewhere else at the comfort of your room with unlimited access to internet and you wish us this, Na God go punish you and your family.

If we need a change, it has to come from us. Not some foreigners telling us what is good for us. Come to think of it, why do Nigerians believe that ay foreign country at all will have our interest at heart? This is very naive.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by edoyad(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2010
@pafun unfortunately that's all we can do now, Dream. While youths in Iran and other harsh environments are protesting against the status quo all we corrupt cowards do here is hope for change. President is away for 6 weeks and the National is busy giving ultimatum to countries who spend more money on clothes than your entire budget.
If Nigeria were South Africa we'd still under apartheid praying and paying tithes for things to change. So dream on my friend cos that's the best you'll ever get.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Moneyline(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2010
Your dreams may come true.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by SwtzMinx(f): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2010
.l0lification!!
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by ocelot2006(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2010
I also had a dream: that some Nigerians dropped their slave mentality and inferiority complex and thought well of their country: that they stood up from their lazy behinds and helped in the development of the nation: that they stopped blaming the north for all the nation's problems (yep, we all own a piece of the blame pie): and that a bullet was shot through the heads of people like the poster for treason. And if I may add, I dreamt of the USA take its filthy paws and bloody nose off Nigeria.

For those of you who support the dream, maybe you idiots ought to look @ the cases of Liberia, the Philippines, Iraq, Afghanistan, & Iran during the reign of the SHAH. You think the USA gives a damn about human rights and development? Then maybe you guys need to wake up to reality and read about how your proposed saviours dealt with the inhabitants of Ascension island in the 1960s, or the indigenous inhabitants of Guam till date. You will be very suprised. In the foreign policy of the USA, one thing stands out and that is its INTEREST (favourable concessions to or control of another nation's mineral resources, the growth of its hegemony, etc). It takes top priority over human rights and democracy.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by edoyad(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2010
^ then how come Germany and Japan are the most prosperous countries after the US itself considering their history with the US after the 2nd world war ?
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Mutee: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2010
@Poster

You need to be tired to a bed in Igbobi

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by CarlosVent(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
I think u ate an unripe mango with 1 bottle of Hot Coke
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by WilyWily7: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2010
I want Americans to come here, so that it will be easier to round up Moslems and send them to Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp. That is where all Moslems suppose to be.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2010
Poster
were you in coma when you had the dream? just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Occupy Social Media, Presidency Tells Supporters / FG Approves 13% Derivation For Solid Minerals Producing States - Fayemi / Hate Speech: 5 Important Things You Should Be Aware Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.