Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) (11827 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / Flood Takes Over Kano Metropolis(photos ) - THISDAY / PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by pafun(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2010
I had a dream that America invaded Nigeria and annexed it by force because it is a terrorist country like Afghanistan etc. 140 milion Nigerians took to the streets jubilant.
We are Americans at last !. No more Green card lottery , no more queueing at embassy. O happy day !
Now we can say things like hey men, motherf+++er , sh+t etc and wear I love NY tshirt to office without being accused of imitating Americans. Thank you Jesus !
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by manmustwac(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
Yeah and we won't be drinking garri with salt anymore or akamu. We'll be eat Mc Donalds Hamburgers and Kentucky Fried Chicken tongue God OH! answer our dreams!
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by paddylo1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2010
I had a dream that America invaded Nigeria and annexed it by force because it is a terrorist country like Afghanistan etc. 140 milion Nigerians took to the streets jubilant.
We are Americans at last !. No more Green card lottery , no more queueing at embassy. O happy day !
Now we can say things like hey men, motherf+++er , sh+t etc and wear I love NY tshirt to office without being accused of imitating Americans. Thank you Jesus !

i really hope u are being sarcastic. . .
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by suxes2005(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2010
i pray it will not come to pass IJN.

SHALOM
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by saintneo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2010
[size=18pt]ROTFLMAO! grin[/size]
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by preselect(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2010
pafun:

lol. . . grin
did anybody tell you that iraqis and afghanis dont line up at embassies? grin
did they tell you that iraqis dont need visas or that they easily get visas?
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by pafun(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2010
pres-elect:

lol. . . grin
did anybody tell you that iraqis and afghanis dont line up at embassies? grin
did they tell you that iraqis dont need visas or that they easily get visas?

Our own is ANNEXING men. In my dream Nigeria became one of America's states men.
We are not fuc+++g  arabs men. We are American niggers.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by manmustwac(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2010
@pafun
your topic really made me laugh today
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by preselect(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2010
pafun:

Our own is ANNEXING men. In my dream Nigeria became one of America's states men.
We are not fuc+++g arabs OK ? We are American niggers.

kue kue kue kue kue kue . . . . . i laugh in swahili grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by pafun(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2010
You can go on laughing in Chinese if you like. As for me i claim it in Jesus name.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by oderemo(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2010
when you wake up lets say probably in 2020 yar adull will still be in hiding . cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by asha80(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
[size=8pt]Poster don mad  grin[/size]
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by becomrich16: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
ask yourself, who do you think, should invade you. Nigeria leaders or USA.

Look go and do a poll. THe result would show they prefer the USA.  Why? Honestly nigerian dont like thier leaders.

Even the north would not mind invasion at this moment, as long as the USA does not cross over the river niger and benue. The North would not attack.

Even if there is invasion, there would be less opposition from lagos to the river niger and benue from both ways. There would not be opposition from port harcourt end too. The southern barrack are empty with little weapon. What the north did was move the military weapon to thier side. And all major military unit are located on thier side. OPERATION SAVE would be smooth.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Horus(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2010
Moderator, please can you put this thread in the Joke Section of the forum?
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by becomrich16: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2010
he should not, it is serious
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by oderemo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2010
Moderator, please can you put this thread in the Joke Section of the forum?

joke ke, this is a serious issue .pls dont wake me up yet. cool cool
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by preselect(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2010
this thread na serious joke. we can have 2 copies of the thread. one here and the other in joke section grin

chei, nigeria's case is becoming dangerous. now nigerians are going mental like their president grin
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by ayinba1(f): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2010
^^^^It's a nightmare, but you are right, one copy in the joke section or psych sectionif available. Olorun ma je.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2010
ayinba1:

^^^^It's a nightmare, but you are right, one copy in the joke section or psych sectionif available. Olorun ma je.

Nigeria is better off as a colony of America. Such a scenario would be far far better than this current situation of being held hostage to islamic mullahs.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by ayinba1(f): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2010
dawodu,

your answer is not surprising, again the topic needs to have a copy in the psychotic section. Omo ale lo nfi owo osi juwe ile.

shiooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2010
ayinba1:

dawodu,

your answer is not surprising, again the topic needs to have a copy in the psychotic section. Omo ale lo nfi owo osi juwe ile.

this is irrelevant drivel that does nothing to address the REAL ISSUES which i find islamic goons like you always like to skirt around.
There is no beating about the bush that Nigeria was a FAR BETTER nation under colonial rule than now. There is no beating about the bush that Eastern region was the fastest growing economy in the world and Nigeria was ranked higher than all the Asian giants under colonial rule.

Since Nigeria came under this heinous northern hegemony, we have clearly become a banana nation . . . ordinary Ghana should be a wake up call but clearly not to hypocrites like you who cry "hell no" to the suggestion that the US colonises Nigeria but PREFER TO RESIDE PERMANENTLY IN THAT SAME USA ANYWAY!

If you love Nigeria so much why dont you leave the USA and go back? What are you doing here?
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by kosovo(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2010
shocked
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by ayinba1(f): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2010
@Dawodu naksin

dawodu, dawodu, dawodu
Ah ah , how many times did I call you? Ok the thing pain you abi?

I repeat: [b]Omo ale lo nfi owo osi juwe ile.[/b]
[quote][/quote]
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Kobojunkie: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2010
ayinba1:

I repeat: Omo ale lo nfi owo osi juwe ile.

AmazinG!!! So, in the year 2010, with all the advances we have today, what does the above mean? Of what significance is this to any being out there?

@Poster, I think we need to DEAL with the issues we continue to allow PLAGUE our existence rather than dream of a utopia that isn't.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by ayinba1(f): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2010
^^^I'm not surprised that you chose to reply to the selected post. It is indeed very relevant and clear to the ones concerned. Again, nothing new from you.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2010
ayinba1:

I'm not surprised that you chose to reply to the selected post. It is indeed very relevant and clear to the ones concerned. Again, nothing new from you.

It was actually just a simple question. Isn't it kind of ridiculous to imagine that superstitions you cling to matter to ALL out there? I mean what has OMO ALE to do with this? Are those who have chosen to speak GOOD of EVIL( while living deep in it daily) better than those who have chosen to point out EVIL, even in their own houses? I am only trying to understand your reason for introducing that saying in here is all but I see there is no point since it seems you already have your wall up, and there is no point hoping for anything remotely rational from you on this. Goodluck!
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by ayinba1(f): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2010
Kobojunkie,

I am not one of those posters on NL who think anything of you and I want you to take note. You will not see the relevance of my statement on someone wishing war from the US or anynation at that on Nigeria, because there is none as blind as those who refuse to see.

And to humor you, there was nothing simple about your post. I am not pretentious, I do not like the way you respond to my posts. Brush up on your etiquette if you must reply to my post.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Kobojunkie: 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2010
ayinba1:

Kobojunkie,

I am not one of those posters on NL who think anything of you and I want you to take note. You will not see the relevance of my statement on someone wishing war from the US or anynation at that on Nigeria, because there is none as blind as those who refuse to see.

And to humor you, there was nothing simple about your post. I am not pretentious, I do not like the way you respond to my posts. Brush up on your etiquette if you must reply to my post.

You are not humoring me at all!! If you really know of me on here, you would admit the one thing I like to do is ASK QUESTIONS . . . . Now, I know some feel once you ask them probing questions of ANY KIND, you are violating them in some way and they respond by attacking instead of actually proceeding to answer the questions, but the reality is rather than ASSUME I have you all figured out, I prefer to ASK you questions so I can better understand where you are coming from or the reason for the logic you present.

I asked you some simple questions on what you posted above. For one I have seen that line presented in defense of the Nigerian situation over and over, and wanted to ascertain if you are doing the same in this case. All you had to do was answer or just ignore, that’s it. Not try to tell me of MY LIFE’s STORY or something. I HATE IT WHEN FOLKS ATTEMPT TO READ MY MIND WITHOUT MY CONSCENT. WORSE WHEN THEY CONCLUDE THEY HAVE ME ALL FIGURED OUT ON HERE!!!
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 09, 2010
ayinba1:

Kobojunkie,

this is sanctimonious rubbish. No one is wishing war from the US on Nigeria. I notice none of you is worried about the constant war among mid-east nations, you only start yelping about the morality of war when it comes to the US defending its citizens.

To be honest i would rather the US invaded Nigeria and rid us of the northern menace permanently. Your points are not worth the paper they are written on . . . for if you truly believed in Nigeria you wont be living in the US today.

Go back to Nigeria . . . leave the comfort of the USA you continuously criticize then maybe you can start preaching.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by strangleyo: 3:52am On Jan 09, 2010
America had colonized the Phillipines in the past. Plenty of rape and murder.

I wouldn't be quite so open to colonial mis-adventures in Africa [b]EVER [/b]again!!!
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 09, 2010
davidylan:

this is irrelevant drivel that does nothing to address the REAL ISSUES which i find islamic goons like you always like to skirt around.
There is no beating about the bush that Nigeria was a FAR BETTER nation under colonial rule than now. There is no beating about the bush that Eastern region was the fastest growing economy in the world and Nigeria was ranked higher than all the Asian giants under colonial rule.

Since Nigeria came under this heinous northern hegemony, we have clearly become a banana nation . . . ordinary Ghana should be a wake up call but clearly not to hypocrites like you who cry "hell no" to the suggestion that the US colonises Nigeria but PREFER TO RESIDE PERMANENTLY IN THAT SAME USA ANYWAY!

If you love Nigeria so much why dont you leave the USA and go back? What are you doing here?

how typical and myopic of nairaland's greatest religious  bigot , davidylan

put all the problems in nigeria at the foot of the muslim north

we've been down this road before

oya smart guy -  Ethiopia, congo, liberia, zimbabwe and a host of other messed up african nations in even direr straits than nigeria - are they run by muslims?

anyone reading your hate filled drivel would think that the southern states are economic powerhouses

you conveniently forget that nigerians were second class citizens in their own country under the 'glory days of colonial rule' as you refer to them - you also choose to overlook the fact that several of the issues in nigeria today are because the ruling elite are simply doing the exact thing the administrators did. following the colonials script

the colonials were above the law - just as our politicians are today
the police were their tool - same today
colonials moved Nigeria's wealth outside the country - same today
all the development was with one goal only - the enrichment of the empire - same today - projects are executed with the goal of enriching government officials

i could go on and on

anyway what an we expect, good to see that your frothing hatred has followed you into a new Gregorian year .

like i always remind you we had someone form your home state rule us for 8 years, so can you put a sock in it - we didn't see any exemplary leadership from the yoruba born again
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Beaf: 4:33am On Jan 09, 2010
Kobojunkie:

You are not humoring me at all!! If you really know of me on here, you would admit the one thing I like to do is ASK QUESTIONS . . . . Now, I know some feel once you ask them probing questions of ANY KIND, you are violating them in some way and they respond by attacking instead of actually proceeding to answer the questions, but the reality is rather than ASSUME I have you all figured out,[size=14pt] I prefer to ASK you questions so I can better understand where you are coming from or the reason for the logic you present[/size].

I asked you some simple questions on what you posted above. For one I have seen that line presented in defense of the Nigerian situation over and over, and wanted to ascertain if you are doing the same in this case. All you had to do was answer or just ignore, that’s it. Not try to tell me of MY LIFE’s STORY or something. [size=14pt]I HATE IT WHEN FOLKS ATTEMPT TO READ MY MIND WITHOUT MY CONSCENT[/size]. WORSE WHEN THEY CONCLUDE THEY HAVE ME ALL FIGURED OUT ON HERE!!!

Now where is my dictionary? I've got to find the definition of "contradiction".

"I will do it to you, but you have no right to do it to me". Damn! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Multi-billion Naira Steel Mill Opened At Magboro, Ogun State / Anthony Usoro Resigns, To Join APC / President Buhari Taking The Oath Of Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.