Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) (11838 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / Flood Takes Over Kano Metropolis(photos ) - THISDAY / PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Kenyanstar: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2010
Sincerely Nigerians are their worst enemies. A country with a population of 150 million which claims to be 99% religious can not even save its skin even if their life's depended on it. Not even the lord can save you from your own misery. Personally its even foolish to suggest any intervention be it the USA, UK, VISA, GOD, ALLAH and the rest will bring any change of civility in Naija and its people. The apple never falls far from the tree.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by No2Atheism(m): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2010
this is where your bs trips you up - america had a brutal civil war, so did france, so did bosnia  -

america is one of the most stable countries in the world - and it is made up of immigrants  britain is made of of irish, scottish, welsh - does that sound homogenous to you - especailly now with their large black west indian and indian population?

this is  very hypocritical coming from someone residing in non homogenous britain?

yes white people took the institution of slavery to another level - yes, they colonized africa -

that is no grounds for any ridiculous claims of an agenda - was hong kong not a british colony until 1999? what of  india? so why are they progressing? maybe because they are focused on the future?

No2Atheism: - One common theme out of the nations you mentioned is that: they are nations created by europeans out of the balkanisation of African culture mainly for European interest and without regard to the original and sometimes incompatible cultures forced together to form such nations. Hence those wars were bound to happen sooner or later, has it has been shown that most the most stable countries in the world are mostly ones that have an homogenous or related culture and people. Otherwise such unity can only be enforced via the use of force

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did u bother to see the part that says "related culture" . . .are you just interested in opposing anything said by No2Atheism . . . irrespective of whether you properly checked the use of english . . . . or not.

-  irish, scottish, welsh (during the time of deep racism. . . was there a difference in white between the people u mentioned) - were they considered white or non-white.  . .hope u now see the meaning of the phrase "related people"  grin

was hong kong not a british colony until 1999?

- Hongkong was returned to a developed China . . . and not a developing China . . .big difference  cheesy

- HongKong was colonised while China was not  . . . hence China had the time to develop itself . . .

- Geuss wat China is mostly an homogenous country . . . so is Japan  . . .

- Cus China took its destiny in its hands despite attempts by the west by sheer brute force of one mindedness and in some cases self imposed isolation.

------------------------------------

Which part of India are you talking about . . .  grin grin grin

Is India more developed than Nigeria . . . yes . .

Does India have internal conflicts due to due to having Hindus and non-hindus - Yes . . . (Do yourself a favour and read up about the Dravidians . . . and also read up about the reason for the formation of Pakistan . . .and also read up on the Muslim part of india)

India is better than Nigeria but very poor in terms of development compared to China and most of the other homogenous communities in Asia. . . . infact the main thing propping them up is that fact that they are so many that cheap labour makes business easy to set up there . . .

Yet the typical Indian city is hardly different from the typical African city . . .

---------------------------------------------

North Korea despite its status as an axis of evil is far far more developed than Nigeria. . .  why cus they are singleminded even against American and European opposition . . .

North Korea is also - wait for it . . .  grin Korean.
South Korea is also - wait for it . . . .  grin Korean.

wats the difference in development between the two . . . "Western Opposition" . . .
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by No2Atheism(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2010
No2Atheism:

Do u know what is called disinformation . . .  if u do  . . .use it analyse your own posting.

- For the sake of your own reputattion please stop using Wikipedia . . . I would say it again save your reputation by avoiding wikipedia. . .

Let me advise you to stop reading disinformation postings on the internet . . .

See for urself that this REX 84 that you have been disinformed to be a fictional work  grin grin grin . . . is so important and sensitive that even questions could not be asked about it at public . . .hearing.

Yet here you are talking fictional work . . .

I am sure you do not even know that CIA is one of the organisations that has been caugth to be some of those that edit information present on wikipedia . . .(yet the Almigthy OYB does not realise that there is a problem when his source of information against CIA is also the same source that is being edited by the same CIA)

[size=18pt]SEE THE OFFICIAL PUBLIC HEARING FOR YOURSELF . . . UNLESS OFF COURSE YOU ARE GOING TO CLAIM THAT WHAT YOUR OWN EYES IS SEEING IS NOT ALSO TRUE.
[/size]
grin grin grin grin

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Ug0IL7k3elQ[/flash]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/BU6hrmFIDds&feature=PlayList&p=71D8F776AEFA22B0&index=0&playnext=1[/flash]

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/UosWNYom0II&feature=PlayList&p=71D8F776AEFA22B0&index=1[/flash]

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/4JKar2wcbO8&feature=PlayList&p=71D8F776AEFA22B0&index=2[/flash]

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/VnzkrqKgXLY&feature=PlayList&p=71D8F776AEFA22B0&index=3[/flash]

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/kc0at157JXo&feature=PlayList&p=71D8F776AEFA22B0&index=4[/flash]
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by No2Atheism(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2010
@Oyb

Watch those videos yourself and see . . .

[size=28pt]
STOP BELIEVING THINGS YOU READ ON WIKIPEDIA YOU ARE GOING TO GET URSELF INTO TROUBLE AS REGARDS ACCURACY
[/size] . . .

IT IS AN OPEN SECRET AND KNOWN FACT THAT CIA AND FBI EDIT WIKIPEDIA PAGES . . .HENCE THEY CAN EASILY HAVE PLANTED THE INFORMATION YOU ARE BELIEVING HOOK LINE AND SINKER.

ALSO NOTE THAT . . . REX 84 WAS SO SENSITIVE THAT THE PUBLIC HEARING COULD NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT IT . . . IN THE FIRST VIDEO . . . YET HERE YOU ARE TALKING ABUT A SO CALLED FICTIONAL BOOK

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh in Klingon . . .
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by ochukoccna: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2010
[size=18pt]@ post, SICK JOKE, WARPED THINKING! PRODUCT OF A JUVENILE MIND![/size]
Stop day dreaming and get your behind in tomorrow's protest match in Abuja or incorporate your friends or loved ones into the ones planned for London, NY, Australia and South Africa. Only Nigerians not Americans nor any other nationality can change this nation for us.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 11, 2010
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_China

China's many different ethnic groups speak many different languages, collectively called Zhōngguó Yǔwén (中国语文), literally "speech and writing of China" which mainly span six language families. Most of them are dissimilar morphologically and phonetically and are mutually unintelligible. Zhongguo Yuwen includes the many different Han Chinese language variants (commonly simply called Chinese) as well as non-Han minority languages such as Mongolian, Tibetan, Uyghur and Zhuang.

Chinese language policy in mainland China is heavily influenced by Soviet nationalities policy and officially encourages the development of standard spoken and written languages for each of the nationalities of China. However, in this schema, Han Chinese are considered a single nationality, and official policy of the People's Republic of China (PRC) treats the different varieties of the Chinese spoken language differently from the different national languages. For example, while official policies in mainland China encourage the development and use of different orthographies for the national languages and their use in educational and academic settings, the same is not true for the different Chinese spoken languages, despite the fact that they are more different from each other than, for example, the Romance languages of Europe.

Putonghua or Standard Mandarin is the official national spoken language (except in Hong Kong and Macau), although autonomous regions and special administrative regions have additional official languages. For example, Tibetan has official status within the Tibet Autonomous Region and Mongolian has official status within the Inner Mongolian Autonomous Region.

Unofficially, there are large economic, social and practical incentives to be functional in Putonghua, a standardised form of the Mandarin group of dialects spoken in northern and southwestern China, which serves as a lingua franca among the different groups within mainland China.

the fbi must have edited that page as well - viva homogenous country grin grin

what nonsense

lets go with your homogenous bs for one minute

so Nigeria would be better of if it was 250 nation states most of which would also split further?
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2010
-  irish, scottish, welsh (during the time of deep racism. . . was there a difference in white between the people u mentioned) - were they considered white or non-white.  . .hope u now see the meaning of the phrase "related people"

you mean with all your so called research you don't realise that whites have been racist towards each other in the past?

go and read up on eugenics and the pursuit of racial purity - blond blue eyes etal

or because that does not tie in with your ridiculous new world order view?

- Cus China took its destiny in its hands despite attempts by the west by sheer brute force of one mindedness and in some cases self imposed isolation.

fortunately, they didn't have kooks who spend all their time whining about the white man, rather than putting in work tongue
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by No2Atheism(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2010
oyb:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_China

the fbi must have edited that page as well  - viva homogenous country  grin grin

what nonsense

lets go with your homogenous bs for one minute

so Nigeria would be better of if it was 250 nation states most of which would also split further?

Zhongguo Yuwen includes the many different Han Chinese language variants (commonly simply called Chinese) as well as non-Han minority languages such as Mongolian, Tibetan, Uyghur and Zhuang.

My goodness did you just try to use language to determine similarity . . . grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its like you saying Yorubas are different becuase Ijebu is different from Ibadan and different from Egba and different from ijesha . . . Do you now see how ridiculous your attempt really is . . .

Chinese are considered an homogenous society . . . i.e. unmixed with outsiders.

Just as Yorubas are one people to the Hausa or Igbo . . .

Men . . . this is really embarrasing oyb . . .

----------------------------------------------------------------

[size=28pt]. . . . CHECK THE VIDEOS . . . . stop dodging the videos . . . [/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is something the different groups would have to sit down and consider themselves . . .it does not concern Europe . . . nor does it concern Arabs . . . Nigerians would sort out their own problem and not that Europea or Arabs would come to enforce their own version of the solution.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2010
Chinese are considered an homogenous society . . . i.e. unmixed with outsiders.

now , you sound like those who think all asians are the same, or all blacks are the same

as far as your typical white man is concerned - nigeria is a homogeneous society all black - try again 

Spoken

The spoken languages of nationalities that are a part of the People's Republic of China belong to at least seven families:
The Sino-Tibetan family: 28 nationalities (including the Han, Tibetans, Miao (Hmong), and Yao)
The Altaic family: 17
Turkic languages: Uyghurs, Kazakhs, Salars, etc.
Mongolic languages: Mongols, Dongxiang, and related groups
Tungusic languages: Manchus (formerly), Hezhe, etc.
Korean languages: Koreans
The Austroasiatic family: 4 (the De'ang, Blang, Gin (Vietnamese), and Wa)
The Kradai family: several languages spoken by the Zhuang, the Buyei, the Dai people, the Dong people, and the Hlai (Li people).
The Indo-European family: 2 (the Russians and Tajiks). There is also a heavily Persian-influenced Äynu language spoken by the Äynu people in southwestern Xinjinag who are officially considered Uyghurs.
The Austronesian family: 1 official nationality (the Gaoshan, who speak many languages), 1 unofficial (the Utsuls, who speak the Tsat language but are considered Hui.)

did you miss this because its not on youtube cheesy cheesy

Its like you saying Yorubas are different becuase Ijebu is different from Ibadan and different from Egba and different from ijesha . . . Do you now see how ridiculous your attempt really is . . .

coming from you, and your repeated attacks on yoruba muslims as being different - this is hypocrisy
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by No2Atheism(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2010
oyb:

you mean with all your so called research you don't realise that whites have been racist towards each other in the past?

or because that does not tie in with your ridiculous new world order view?

- Brothers fight each other hence that is not a big deal . . .

- Infact Irish people were also enslaved . . .(however i am not here to discuss White on White slavery with you . . . that is another topic on its own) . . .  grin grin grin . . . let me give you an hint . . .

- During World War 2, British and Americans were fighting Germans . . . yet at the end of the day . . . Germans and White Non-Germans (i.e some other white people) were considered "White" and given white priviledge while the "Blacks" were still discriminated against despite that the "Blacks" and the "White Non-Germans" both fought and defeated the Germans together. . .

What am i saying . . . AT THE END OF THE DAY . . . WHAT MATTERED TO THEM WAS THE COLOUR OF THEIR SKIN. . . .
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by No2Atheism(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2010
oyb:

now , you sound like those who think all asians are the same, or all blacks are the same

as far as your typical white man is concerned - nigeria is a homogeneous society all black - try again 

Nope that is not what I am saying . . . athough i have to confess that it sounds like that somehow  . . . u got me there grin
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by No2Atheism(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2010
@oyb

I think I am wrong about the chinese . . . I think you are correct about the chinese . . .  grin . . . you can now gloat . . . grin

Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2010
no thats not what you are saying

you are saying that there is a grand plan by 'the white man' to hold down the black man

that the state of nigeria and africa is due to distant machinations of a shadowy organisation bent on perpetuating white hegemony - thats why while others are debating wheter global warming is man made, you talk rubbish about how it was 'made up' to inhibit black progress

sad really

for someone that forms geek, if you just did a little reading beyond your ridiculous conspiracy theories, you'd realise that empires rise and fall all the time

and that it has nothing to do with any freemasons or anything else

we are ultimately responsible for the state of our nation - not any white men somewhere.

the funniest thing is that its people like you - if nigeria was split into 250 parts would be calling for further balkanisation - true yorubas etc
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by No2Atheism(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2010
oyb:

no thats not what you are saying

you are saying that there is a grand plan by 'the white man' to hold down the black man

that the state of nigeria and africa is due to distant machinations of a shadowy organisation bent on perpetuating white hegemony - thats why while others are debating wheter global warming is man made, you talk rubbish about how it was 'made up' to inhibit black progress

Yes and i still stand by that . . .

sad really

for someone that forms geek, if you just did a little reading beyond your ridiculous conspiracy theories, you'd realise that empires rise and fall all the time

and that it has nothing to do with any freemasons or anything else

we are ultimately responsible for the state of our nation - not any white men somewhere.

the funniest thing is that its people like you - if nigeria was split into 250 parts would be calling for further balkanisation - true yorubas etc

- I don't form geek . . . . grin

- Africa existed before the formatino of countries hence you allusion to 250 parts is ridiculous . . . even Benin Kingdom existed and was funtioning them . . you are making it sound like Europeans and Arabs are the ones that brought you enlightment . . .almost as if u know nothing before they came.

- Did you bother to read my earlier statment the :

That is something the different groups would have to sit down and consider themselves . . .it does not concern Europe . . . nor does it concern Arabs . . . Nigerians would sort out their own problem and not that Europea or Arabs would come to enforce their own version of the solution.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by papabaks(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2010
If na true this no go come to pass

AWON ALALE ILE YI KO NI JE KO RI BE,

ADURA!!! NI ORUKO JESU, NIAGBARA EJE JESU, OLUWA Ooo,GBE OGUN TO AWON TO FE GBO GUN TI WA NI NAIJIRA,

AMIN,
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by tboywits: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2010
it better not be true
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2010
lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin westlife said dreams come true grin grin grin grin grin ;Di'll be more dan excited if dat dream comes true.i'll be sagging my trousers 2 d office grin grin grin grin grin n be giving Mouth Gig in my office with d doors opened grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 12, 2010
If America invades nigeria then nigeria will be worse off.Countless nigerian children will be slauthered by american soldiers,large number of nigerian women would also be raped by american soldiers while nigerian men will be put in prison and anal raped by gay men in the US army.
This is an example of what nigerians would go through if nigeria was under an american occupation.

Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by mamagee3(f): 3:00am On Jan 12, 2010
That guy needs to get a reality check. grin grin
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nizoral(f): 6:29am On Jan 12, 2010
@poster, u should better go back to sleep and dream again.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2010
dats not true,american soildiers r not as crude as african soildiers.wot u sed is exactly wot will happen if tables were turned i.e nigerian govt invading d u.s.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by blackcat1: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2010
kulyie:

dats not true,american soildiers r not as crude as african soildiers.wot u sed is exactly wot will happen if tables were turned i.e nigerian govt invading d u.s.

If this is what you think then, you don't know a thing about the U.S
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by yuppydon(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2010
tom28:

If America invades nigeria then nigeria will be worse off.Countless nigerian children will be slauthered by american soldiers,large number of nigerian women would also be despoiled by american soldiers while nigerian men will be put in prison and anal despoiled by gay men in the US army.
This is an example of what nigerians would go through if nigeria was under an american occupation.

nawaoh, this is really funny. looks like 'early man'
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2010
@blakca ure d one dat knows d u.s soldiers abi? go n use dat 2 collect money in d bank.empty barell grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by blackcat1: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
kulyie:

@blakca ure d one dat knows d u.s soldiers abi? go n use dat 2 collect money in d bank.empty barell grin grin grin grin grin grin

What brought about the insult? You don't add smilies after calling someone an empty barrel just because they told you the truth. angry angry angry

Everybody knows the american solders are much more cruel than Nigerian solders.  angry
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
indeed.i can see how nice naija soildiers r grin grin grin grin dats y a military man in naija can assault a man in d air port over que issues. get a grip i'm not dissin u jo hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2010
@ blakca indeed.i can see how nice naija soildiers r grin grin grin grin dats y a military man  in naija can assault a man in d air port over que issues. get a grip i'm not dissin u jo i'm just tryin 2 be friendly hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by manny4life(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
I just wanted to reiterate what someone had said about Wikipedia

Wikipedia is NOT a trusted, and validated site for information instead use the source links below if any to get your information. Anyone can post, edit and delete something from that page, just as a note to all. Any body will tell u wiki gives quick info, but not trusted info, most organizations and schools, if u use wiki as a source of info rsch, you sure are failing that paper or starting it all over again.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by isalegan2: 4:33am On Jan 14, 2010
cap28:

@edoyad notice that i said SOME of these documents not all are in the public domain - most of the documentation implicating US involvement in assassinations, coup de tats and invasions of foreign countries were only declassified following public condemnation of US foreign policy, protests and campaigns by the american people they were not voluntarily released by the US govt.  Some independent investigative journalists who were outraged by what their govt was doing in their name started blowing the whistle on their govt many of these people mysteriously ended up dead. Some started campaigning for peace (John Lennon) and were murdered.

You are completely unaware of what sort of world you are living in which i think is dangerous because ignorance is most definitely not bliss if you are an african or person of african descent you cannot afford to be ignorant of what is happening around you.

the other thing to note is that even though some of these documents are in the public domain that does not mean members of the american public are actually interested in reading them, many americans are very insular and are not concerned about what is going on outiside the US unless it directly affects them, this is one of the reasons the US govt have declassified some information and not others.  for example documents surrounding the assassination of JFK, Martin Luther King and Malcolm X are still classified whereas US govt involvement in depopulation of certain so called third world countries was declassified in 1989 because the US govt predicted that it wouldnt attract that much interest from the american public.

With regard to Cuba you are incorrect - russia deployed nuclear missiles in Cuba because  america had already encircled russia with nuclear missiles.  Russia were provoked into a response and that response was to place nuclear missiles in cuba which was already being threatened with invasion from america.

Castro's crime was that he had seized 1 million acres of land which the americans had stolen from the cuban people to grow cash crops for export which was enriching america and impoverishing cuba.  Castro seized the land, nationalised the banks and businesses and got rid of a corrupt elite who were destroying cuba's economy.  america launched the bay of pigs invasion in 1961 in order to return the country back to the former corrupt elite but fortunately for Cuba they failed in their attempt.  

Aristide was trying to do something similar - he introduced the minimum wage to protect haitians from predatory american corporations who were exploiting haitians for cheap labour, he also tried to introdue various socialist reforms which would have alleviated poverty and increase access to education and other social services but he was tragically stopped in his tracks by a coup de tat sponsored by george bush junior, kidnapped under armed guard from his presidential palace in the middle of the night and put on a plane which eventually landed in the congo.

if you had read the history of haiti you would not make such an ignorant statement - haiti was and remains the first black republic, they are the only nation of black people who fought and defeated foreign armies, (france, britain, spain and england)  it was after their emancipation in 1804 that slavery was abolished (go figure)

they were subsequently subjected to economic blockades by europe and the US for more than 50 years and were even asked to pay reparations worth millions of francs to the french government for freeing themselves from slavery!!!

america has invaded haiti so many times its impossible to keep track  - each time they have done so in order to impose puppet govts and plunder the country.  Please go and read about the history of this great nation of people as you are doing yourself a gross disservice by spouting all this garbage about a people who have such a proud history.  Nigerian people are yet to acheive anything near what these people acheived in terms of defeating the west.

as far as saddam and iraq are concerned again you are wrong - saddam was a CIA stooge who worked with the US govt to oppress his people.  Rumsfeld and Bush sold biological weapons to him which he used to almost wipe out the entire Kurdish population.  He was removed from power because he unilaterally decided to stop selling oil using american dollars, his plan was to bankrupt the US economy and start selling oil using Euros instead, this would have caused the collapse of the US economy and as a result the americans invaded the country.

as for colin powell he is an uncle tom lap dog maybe you should read about the role he played in the cover up of the notorious my lai massacre in vietnam where hundreds of men, women and children were murdered by american troops.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8339

I've read some of your posts and I have one thing to say:  Will you marry me?  We are so simpatico!  Of course, there are conditions, of which the most crucial is, I do not want to live in oyinbo land forever o, so you will need to be ready to return home in the very near future.   grin

Disclaimer: I may or may not be serious.  I may or may not be single and able to backup this offer of matrimony.  I could even be a cross-dressing baby-daddy on the lam from child-support.  tongue

To stay on topic.  The opening post appeared to me to be a complete joke.  At first.  Not so sure now.  Surely, no one in their right mind could ever wish for a return to a period of occupation. In my short time here, I'm astonished by some of the posts I see on this forum.  But, the insightful ones still make it worthwhile.  All in all, makes for lively debate, I suppose.
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by cap28: 3:18am On Jan 15, 2010
isale_gan2:

I've read some of your posts and I have one thing to say:  Will you marry me?  We are so simpatico!  Of course, there are conditions, of which the most crucial is, I do not want to live in oyinbo land forever o, so you will need to be ready to return home in the very near future.   grin

Disclaimer: I may or may not be serious.  I may or may not be single and able to backup this offer of matrimony.  I could even be a cross-dressing baby-daddy on the lam from child-support.  tongue

@isale gan thank you - of course ill marry you, im happy someone agrees with me on something, im flattered, you know what im tired of living in another man's land and im actually thinking of relocating to nigeria v soon, so you're timing is right on cue - maybe we should elope  grin

what do you mean "you may or may not be serious" its either you are or you're not - anyway i do hope you arent a cross dressing baby daddy on the lam from child support  grin

btw which of my posts were you reading
Re: America Takes Over Nigeria (my Dream) by isalegan2: 5:27am On Jan 15, 2010
cap28:

@isale gan thank you - of course ill marry you, im happy someone agrees with me on something, im flattered, you know what im tired of living in another man's land and im actually thinking of relocating to nigeria v soon, so you're timing is right on cue - maybe we should elope  grin

what do you mean "you may or may not be serious" its either you are or you're not - anyway i do hope you arent a cross dressing baby daddy on the lam from child support  grin

btw which of my posts were you reading

hahahaha.  Boy, are you easy! tongue

First post of yours I noticed was in here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-227264.32.html#msg5310223. 
Brilliant, by the way, so I had to do further research - make sure it wasn't a fluke, you know.  I checked out your more recent posts, from your user profile.  Briefly, because it kinda felt like stalking.  Anyway, I couldn't be more impressed.   

I'll leave it at that for now    grin

But, I'll be reading you around, Brother Cap. Hopefully in a different thread.

*I have no idea how to get back on topic*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Commissions Owerrinta Egbelu Mbutu Road / Buhari: In Eight Years, We Equipped Security, Subdued Terrorists, Bandits, Other / The Strike Was Suspended Not Called Off – PENGASSAN President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.