Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks (53358 Views)

Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) / Lagos APC Primary: Jide Sanwo-olu Votes, Speaks After (photos, Video) / Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:19pm On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

After smearing everywhere with smelly saliva, you ended up moving in a circle, work done, zero. Very amusing.

The empty noise can never cease to amaze me.

First, "he is dead" otherwise, "he should appear even on a wheelchair", now, he has appeared walking, then, "he was not elected to be going to mosques on Fridays". How more confused and incoherent can "human beings" ever be?

Talking about "electing him", it is left for the electorates who actually elected him to complain of his non appearance and other bla bla bla, not some pained 5% whose votes are as useful as the "p" in psychology.

Funny how these eternally pained and crying creatures quickly switch and get hold of any lame and very inconsequential issues.

First, "he has destroyed the economy", now "his health is hindering him from performing his duties". Then, I ask; perform? Had he ever "performed" in the eyes of these pained 5%ers?

Regarding his health vis-a-vis that of the parents of these pained noisemakers, most of them whose parents were able to make it to his age are fully aware of how they died very wretched and pathetic and as such makes no difference whatever poo they spit out. But the truth is that, at 75, Bubu has lived a worthful live worthy of the dreams of the parents of any id!ot ranting all over the places.

[b] I KNOW THAT CRITICAL THINKING ISN'T POSSIBLE FOR SOME PEOPLE. PARTICULARLY THE BLIND AND UNQUESTIONING FOLLOWERS OF A CERTAIN ILLITERATE PEDOPHILE "PROPHET" (NO NAMES NECESSARY, WE KNOW WHO HE IS grin)

SO SIMPLY BECAUSE I POINTED OUT THAT THE PRESIDENT'S ILL HEALTH HAS INCAPACITATED HIS PERFORMANCE, I WAS IMPLYING THAT HE HAS BEEN PERFORMING WELL? I USED A NEUTRAL TERM, WITHOUT ANY CONNOTATION OF VALUE ATTACHED TO IT. PERFORMANCE COULD BE NEGATIVE OR IT COULD BE POSITIVE, IN THIS CONTEXT, I CLEARLY IMPLIED THE LATTER.

NO SURPRISES THAT YOU FAILED TO GRASP THE SIMPLE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE, WHICH IS THAT THE HEALTH STATUS OF A NON PUBLIC OFFICER AND THAT OF A PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDER CAN NEVER BE TREATED IN THE SAME WAY, AS THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SAME IMPLICATIONS FOR SOCIETY.

MAYBE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO TAKE ON YOUR INTELLECTUAL SUPERIORS, YOU SHOULD DEVOTE MORE TIME TOWARDS TRYING TO UPGRADE YOUR INSUFFICIENT MENTAL RESOURCES BY TAKING CLASSES ON CRITICAL THINKING AND LOGIC.

YOU'LL BE BETTER OFF FOR IT, TRUST ME.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Erinz: 5:35pm On May 07, 2017
Even fools know d tasks of ruling Nigeria is what is affecting this man. Ppl are jus hypocritic tokin abt age or woteva. Is he older dan obj? ...simply resign if u can't continue but cos of our Africa mentality of clinging to power by all means, he won't. Someone u pitying and dos nt pity himself....nonsense. This same man sed in 2011 dat cat and dog blood bath in Nigeria, who knows if he is bEen punished for all dis
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 5:37pm On May 07, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

[b] I KNOW THAT CRITICAL THINKING ISN'T POSSIBLE FOR SOME PEOPLE. PARTICULARLY THE BLIND AND UNQUESTIONING FOLLOWERS OF A CERTAIN ILLITERATE PEDOPHILE "PROPHET" (NO NAMES NECESSARY, WE KNOW WHO HE IS grin)

SO SIMPLY BECAUSE I POINTED OUT THAT THE PRESIDENT'S ILL HEALTH HAS INCAPACITATED HIS PERFORMANCE, I WAS IMPLYING THAT HE HAS BEEN PERFORMING WELL? I USED A NEUTRAL TERM, WITHOUT ANY CONNOTATION OF VALUE ATTACHED TO IT. PERFORMANCE COULD BE NEGATIVE OR IT COULD BE POSITIVE, IN THIS CONTEXT, I CLEARLY IMPLIED THE LATTER.

NO SURPRISES THAT YOU FAILED TO GRASP THE SIMPLE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE, WHICH IS THAT THE HEALTH STATUS OF A NON PUBLIC OFFICER AND THAT OF A PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDER CAN NEVER BE TREATED IN THE SAME WAY, AS THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SAME IMPLICATIONS FOR SOCIETY.

MAYBE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO TAKE ON YOUR INTELLECTUAL SUPERIORS, YOU SHOULD DEVOTE MORE TIME TOWARDS TRYING TO UPGRADE YOUR INSUFFICIENT MENTAL RESOURCES BY TAKING CLASSES ON CRITICAL THINKING AND LOGIC.

YOU'LL BE BETTER OFF FOR IT, TRUST ME.

[/b]

Crap as usual.

Trying to sound intelligent, but sorry, you are not.

Why are you typing in colours and caps? Are you colour blind?

If the president wasn't performing in good health, what performanc are you complaining of?

Stop using expressions whose meanings are in direct conflict with your historical thought.

He was performing negatively, yet you complain of how his health affects his performance, wtf.

Your attempt to drag religion into an entirely non religious issues throws your bigotry to the surface.

If there is any system where instructions are dogmatically obeyed, I think it should be your religious group.

Otherwise, how do you justify a case of pastors flying private jets when financial members hardly afford two good meals?

Ignorance and localisation of thoughts has eaten so deep into your system that you can't even make up a head or tail out of the simplest constituents of executive governance.

Dude, you are making efforts to sound intelligent, but I repeat, you are not.

Gerrout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:05pm On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Crap as usual.

Trying to sound intelligent, but sorry, you are not.

Why are you typing in colours and caps? Are you colour blind?

If the president wasn't performing in good health, what performanc are you complaining of?

Stop using expressions whose meanings are in direct conflict with your historical thought.

He was performing negatively, yet you complain of how his health affects his performance, wtf.

Your attempt to drag religion into an entirely non religious issues throws your bigotry to the surface.

If there is any system where instructions are dogmatically obeyed, I think it should be your religious group.

Otherwise, how do you justify a case of pastors flying private jets when members hardly afford two good meals?

Ignorance and localisation of thoughts has eaten so deep into your system that you can't even make up a head or tail out of the simplest constituents of executive governance.

Dude, you are making efforts to sound intelligent, but I repeat, you are not.

Gerrout.

LOL grin YOU'RE REALLY TRIGGERED! PERFORMING ROUTINE DUTIES SUCH AS ATTENDING FEDERAL EXECUTIVE MEETINGS EVEN IF HE'S TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON, ARE PART OF THE PRESIDENT'S REPERTOIRE DUTIES, MY IDIOT FRIEND. START ACTING LIKE A RATIONAL HUMAN BEING AND STOP BEING A TOOL

YOUR "PERFORMING" PRESIDENT PRESIDED OVER THE DEVALUATION OF THE NAIRA FROM AN EXCHANGE RATE OF 220 TO A DOLLAR WHEN HE TOOK OVER TO OVER 400 NAIRA AFTER ALMOST TWO YEARS OF HIS IDIOTIC LEADERSHIP.

YOU'RE TOO DUMB FOR ME TO EVEN RECKON WITH, SO ADIOS KNUCKLEHEAD.

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 6:20pm On May 07, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

LOL grin YOU'RE REALLY TRIGGERED! PERFORMING ROUTINE DUTIES SUCH AS ATTENDING FEDERAL EXECUTIVE MEETINGS EVEN IF HE'S TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON, ARE PART OF THE PRESIDENT'S REPERTOIRE DUTIES, MY IDIOT FRIEND. START ACTING LIKE A RATIONAL HUMAN BEING AND STOP BEING A TOOL

YOUR "PERFORMING" PRESIDENT PRESIDED OVER THE DEVALUATION OF THE NAIRA FROM AN EXCHANGE RATE OF 220 TO A DOLLAR WHEN HE TOOK OVER TO OVER 400 NAIRA AFTER ALMOST TWO YEARS OF HIS IDIOTIC LEADERSHIP.

YOU'RE TOO DUMB FOR ME TO EVEN RECKON WITH, SO ADIOS KNUCKLEHEAD.

Still not adding up and the latest addition of forex into your warped argument further exposes your ignorance.

Even a jss 3 student of business studies will explain beyond reasonable doubt the dollar/naira crisis, but unfortunately, a supposed adult is finding it difficult to wrap together.

What else do you and your ilks understand apart from "cheap rice"?

Using French words does not make you intelligent, it rather exposes your desperation to create an impression, sorry, you are at wrong place.

Go and create those fake impressions in the minds of the illiterate and gullible ipad members in ariaria markAte.

Also, go and get glasses and stop typing in colours and caps.

Note, all caps is against the rule of this forum.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by IgboTyphoon: 7:18pm On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is the younger generation are mere jester

Full of hatred, Tribalism, Religious bigots and Ethnic chauvinism

And the younger generation learnt the tribalism, ethnic chauvinism et al that you claim from where
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by vatiqan(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

Are you immune from what he's passing through

Guy you are a mere mortal you can pass through same

Unkul, nobody dey mock anybody for ear. na dis grandpa sins on innocent Nigerians, killed daily, dey hunt am.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Still not adding up and the latest addition of forex into your warped argument further exposes your ignorance.

Even a jss 3 student of business studies will explain beyond reasonable doubt the dollar/naira crisis, but unfortunately, a supposed adult is finding it difficult to wrap together.

What else do you and your ilks understand apart from "cheap rice"?

Using French words does not make you intelligent, it rather exposes your desperation to create an impression, sorry, you are at wrong place.

Go and create those fake impressions in the minds of the illiterate and gullible ipad members in ariaria markAte.

Also, go and get glasses and stop typing in colours and caps.

Note, all caps is against the rule of this forum.

[b]WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER? IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THE DULLARD'S FOLLOWERS RESPOND ONLY TO MEANINGLESS PRAISE SINGING AND SYCOPHANCY OF THE THEIR BELOVED "HERO". THE MAN WHO HAS SPENT TWO YEARS SERIALLY BREAKING EVERY PRE-ELECTION PROMISE HE MADE.

HIS PROMISE TO STOP GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS FROM TRAVELING ABROAD FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT: BROKEN;

PROMISE TO STOP SPENDING ON FRIVOLOUS TRIPS ABROAD: BROKEN;

PROMISE TO ADD 2000 MW TO THE NATIONAL GRID EVERY YEAR: NOWHERE NEAR BEING ACHIEVED. INSTEAD IT IS UNDER HIS INEPT LEADERSHIP THAT WE HAVE SEEN MORE SYSTEM COLLAPSES OF THE NATIONAL GRID THAN UNDER ANY OTHER REGIME.

THANKFULLY HIS ILL HEALTH AND ENFORCED LEAVE OF ABSENCE HAS BEEN GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY IN ONE KEY REGARD: HE ENDED UP EXPOSING HIS INADEQUACIES BY PUTTING HIS MORE CAPABLE AND MORE CEREBRAL DEPUTY, PROF YEMI OSIBANJO IN CHARGE OF AFFAIRS. IF ONLY FOR A BRIEF INTERVAL, THE COUNTRY SAW THE CLEAR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT A FIRST RATE SCHOLAR CAN DO, IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY, AND WHAT AN EMPTY BARREL SCHOOL CERTIFICATE FAILED TO ACCOMPLISH. IF THE NAIRA HAS ENJOYED A SLIGHT RESURGENCE IN RECENT TIMES, WE OWE IT TO PROF.

ON THE OTHER HAND, LASTING ECONOMIC IMPROVEMENT WILL CONTINUE TO EVADE US BECAUSE THANKS TO "DAURANOMICS", VIRTUALLY ALL THE TOP CREDIT RATING AGENCIES LIKE FITCH AND STANDARD AND POOR HAD DOWNGRADED NIGERIA TO "JUNK" INVESTMENT STATUS, SEVERAL LEVELS BELOW THE STANDARD THAT WOULD ATTRACT FOREIGN INVESTMENT.

THE DULLARD THOUGHT THAT THE WAY OUT OF THIS PROBLEM HE CREATED WAS TO START JUNKETING AROUND THE WORLD BEGGING INVESTORS TO IGNORE THE POOR CREDIT RATINGS REPORTS, BUT THE MORE HE TRAVELED, THE MORE OBVIOUS IT BECAME THAT NOBODY IN THE GLOBAL INVESTMENT COMMUNITY TRUSTED HIS ADMINISTRATION.

YOU KNOW, I'M ACTUALLY ENJOYING WHAT'S HAPPENING. FOOLS ONLY LEARN BY EXPERIENCE AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU AND THE OTHER BMC ZOMBIES WILL EXPERIENCE OVER THE COMING YEARS, THAT IS, IF THE "DULLARD" DOESN'T SUCCUMB TO THE ILL HEALTH WHICH ONLY HIS DELUDED FOLLOWERS CANNOT SEE.

I'LL BE WATCHING EVERYTHING UNFOLD LIKE A DISASTER MOVIE AND QUIETLY REVELING IN SELF SATISFACTION.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by sleazy5(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2017
Alikote:
the president is not dead or bed ridden or unconscious..is just religious and ethnic bigotry that is worrying u and those campaigning for him to resign or stay..either way the northwest will always control politic of Nigeria ,with 7 states and highest electorate the entire north is most homogeneous part of Nigeria compare to the south where ibo ijaws and yoruba can have there own plat form and spread it acceptance nationally

all leading political party that run the centres was founded,control by northerners as majority
PDP lost because northerner left the party for south easterner and ijaw

APC won because northern form and enter the party
APC will loose when northerners leave and realign them self with southeast and south south apc will be a yoruba party

i hope this sink in well

Just listening to your rants bemuses me. If reasonable men were to read this and take a pick on who is more ethnic and bigotry inclined... my guess is as good as yours.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by doingood: 10:13pm On May 07, 2017
Jesus!!!
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Amfinished: 11:21pm On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
hahahahahahaha you of all people should know by now that i don't get tired grin
In all my life of existence and since i joined nairaland many years ago, i have never seen any one like u, you are one in trillions. I was so shocked how u were able to reply and put many of them in their place, normally i don't read comments on page one and others but because of you i decided to. Guy abeg u too much, i naked they throw barkey for center of road for you. You too much abeg.

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Bowaley17(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2017
1Rebel:
In the next few months, the vegetable will be dead. smiley
Remember say you get parent o. Wish others what you will wish yourself...
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 08, 2017
Bowaley17:

Remember say you get parent o. Wish others what you will wish yourself...

Yes o. We should all be mindful of what we say. People are watching us.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by starmehigh: 6:12am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is the younger generation are mere jester

Full of hatred, Tribalism, Religious bigots and Ethnic chauvinism

And you think that the old man is not tribal and religious bigot...
What about 5%
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by olabrad: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
Halldmoney:

You are so stupid... So ur father don taste power before for u to know what its like ruiling a country? Munmun airing his sentiment

You are a bastard, son of a prostittute
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by olabrad: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

This is the result of your parents work

Are you referring to your immbecile parents?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho / Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead / Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.