Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks (53362 Views)

Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) / Lagos APC Primary: Jide Sanwo-olu Votes, Speaks After (photos, Video) / Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 7:25am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

But you are not saying anything reasonable na. Is it about just cancelling post and the usual tag "nonsense trash".

I thought you are even loaded.

Rubbish.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
like i said all join

all na play
take it personal at your own peril grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 7:30am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
like i said all join

all na play
take it personal at your own peril grin

Apart from "shatap there and get out" and "nonsense trash", tell me what exactly you have said so far.

As per already written program just being burnt into the microcontroller.

Abeg, I no dey for that kind yeye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 7:32am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Apart from "shatap there and get out" and "nonsense trash", tell me what exactly you have said so far.

As per already written program just being burnt into the microcontroller.

Abeg, I no dey for that kind yeye.
[/s]
shatap there
already planning escape route?

Hehehehehehe

nonsense trash angry

kiss the truth grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 7:36am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
shatap there
already planning escape route?

Hehehehehehe

nonsense trash angry

kiss the truth grin

Lol

Can't stop laughing.

I swear you are very funny.

So, what do you want me to be saying in response to these lines always being repeated without any modification?

You are misusing your talent, I swear if you are a comedian, basket mouth no go see your back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 7:39am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Lol

Can't stop laughing.

I swear you are very funny.

So, what do you want me to be saying in response to these lines always being repeated without any modification?

You are misusing your talent, I swear if you are a comedian, basket mouth no go see your back.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
who be comedian
stop talking Nonsense
rubbish grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 7:43am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
who be comedian
stop talking Nonsense
rubbish grin

Lol

Same thing, no difference.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 7:45am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Lol

Same thing, no difference.
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:46am On May 07, 2017
What do you expect from Someone that is old? He is old, Fact. He is Sick, Fact. How do you expect him to Look.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 7:47am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

Lol, very funny.

Bye.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 7:48am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Lol, very funny.

Bye.
[/s]
already running

coward tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 7:50am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
already running

coward tongue

Running away from what na?

From "shatap there and get out" and "nonsense trash"?
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 7:51am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Running away from what na?

From "shatap there and get out" and "nonsense trash"?
[/s]
more trash

bloody coward grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 7:54am On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Cc Mynd44, OAM4J, seun
you should have known better by now that it doesn't scare me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 7:55am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Okay,

Mynd44, OAM4J, seun.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by basty: 8:00am On May 07, 2017
sarrki:
If God liveth one time of our life we will all pass through this at old age

We should all remember nobody is above this

The Lord will have mercy for you at such age because you know that, our well being at any time is ordained by God Almighty.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by vecman22(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Okay, I can't be a party to senseless talks.

Oga leave DAT ipob boy alone.. Dey are donkeys
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 8:03am On May 07, 2017
vecman22:

Oga leave DAT ipob boy alone.. Dey are donkeys

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 8:04am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

grin grin grin
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by obasi101(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2017
I see dis man recent pic.. I couldn't but...... WEEP

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by AntiWailer: 9:07am On May 07, 2017
DropShot:
The president is sick and recovering, so what?

Many of you can't even parade your healthy parents outside. They look more sickly even when not sick. cool

abi.

Some parents are permanently bed ridden but will come out and scream vegetable. at 70 +

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by packagerz: 9:08am On May 07, 2017
8th edition of my radio program (aiye eda) is coming up on Thursday 7.30pm... On Thursday I will be on brand new one called= LEADERS/asiwaju... Which will feature .... President gbade of NURTW. Dr Fola Akinosun...a senator to be at Oyo south district and Hon barrister femi kehinde.. Gov to be in aiyedire/Iwo district.... Don't miss it.... You too can be part of 7k listeners, 300callers,9k subscribers.... Olusegun jeje packagerz. 90.9.odua FM.. I stand with leaders of tomorrow..
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by obasi101(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2017
SMH for dis guy

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by ibietela2(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2017
hakeem4:
Lol

See how he looks

I remember this cartoon back in the days.

Stupid Dog right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by bignero: 9:15am On May 07, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

SHUT UP!

YOU THIS IPOB-BIAFRAN EEDIOT

IT IS YOUR FATHERS THAT ARE EEDIOTS & VAGABONDS

MAY THE CURSE OF THE ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO DESCEND ON YOU.

PLENTY SHEGE FOR ALL OF YOU HATERS

Who are u to place a curse?

So ur better than the Person you quoted?

So ur not a hater too? See as the thing pain you.

Can you also avert the curses your raining ?No way
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by 2shure: 9:15am On May 07, 2017
Oh stuid Dog
U make me feel bad
hakeem4:
Lol

See how he looks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by amazon14: 9:15am On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is the younger generation are mere jester

Full of hatred, Tribalism, Religious bigots and Ethnic chauvinism

U just described yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by yahmohy27: 9:16am On May 07, 2017
hakeem4:

Let him rest, let we younger generations take over
With this your sentiment ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by kings09(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2017
Jesu! shocked
KidsNEXTdoor:

The owners of naijeriya are here
We must rule at all cost
Power belongs to us cheesy

Why can't you advise this sick man to resign and look after himself.. He shouldn't be a cabals pun...
He has a good replacement in osibanjo
Aso rock is not old peoples home
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Nobody: 9:19am On May 07, 2017
sleazy5:
No one is rejoicing tht Mr. president is sick. what I can't understand is the fact that some people despite knowing that Mr. president is sick, are still insisting that he remains in power.
Incapacity by reason of ill health is sufficient ground for resignation and/or impeachment. Mr. president should therefore do the needful. I wish him a quick recovery.
if u work in shell and u fall sick will u resign or treat your self undecided
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by olabrad: 9:19am On May 07, 2017
DropShot:
The president is sick and recovering, so what?

Many of the wailing zombies on Nairaland wishing PMB evil can't even parade their healthy parents outside. They look more sickly even when not sick. cool

You comment like you have no sense. My parents may be frail, but they are not drawing Nigeria backward with their fraility. They are aware of their fraility, hence their decisions not to contest for public office and they are at home eating the fruits of their labour.

Though I understand that no one with a clear sense of reason will make this stupid comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead / Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.