Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks (53369 Views)

Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) / Lagos APC Primary: Jide Sanwo-olu Votes, Speaks After (photos, Video) / Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by CharlotteFlair: 10:19am On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Quoting me on a comment by a pained 5%er? Are you confused?
I didn't quote you. I merely copied you. grin You see why my wee in your mouth won't be a bad idea!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 10:21am On May 07, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I didn't quote you. I merely copied you. grin You see why my wee in your mouth won't be a bad idea!

Another case. On this forum, explain the difference.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by stuffs4me(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2017
This Buhari wants to hold on to power that will kill him.

Power greedy f00lish old evil tyrant.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by CharlotteFlair: 10:23am On May 07, 2017
[quote author=DeRay98 post=56286207][/quote]Whose fault is it that the blood of the dogs and baboons are finally flowing in the streets? Or is it because it is starting from the streets of daura cheesy.

Goan put your house in order... Buhari has crossed the Rubicon already.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by bewla(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2017
DropShot:
The president is sick and recovering, so what?

Many of the wailing zombies on Nairaland wishing PMB evil can't even parade their healthy parents outside. They look more sickly even when not sick. cool
Allah ya kiya ye
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Halldmoney: 10:31am On May 07, 2017
olabrad:

My own father has retired and not bringing Nigeria backward. If you must be a president of a country, you must be healthy because you need health to be presidential. Are some people cursed with stupidity that they can't use their brains anymore?

You are so stupid... So ur father don taste power before for u to know what its like ruiling a country? Munmun airing his sentiment
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by NnamdiKanu(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
oga adili i na mma nwanne m

Let's make here hot for the a4onjas

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Xkalaban(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

Nwanne hafu nwa oba nsi ahu. I'm sure the riffraff get many brick walls around him. Make him kukuma choose one go smsh him head 4 dia.

5%er ke! 95%er ni! Him wey be 95%er how far, how progress? Common regular power supply (which shld be a citizen's right, rather than a privilege) his heroes no fit achieve @50+. Zombies lack brain so much arguing with them is like arguing with a mule.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Klington: 10:38am On May 07, 2017
shadow

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by CharlotteFlair: 10:40am On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Another case. On this forum, explain the difference.
*brings out my preek and splashes my urine all Liondeleo* Since you Don't want to open your mouth. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by sleazy5(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2017
Alikote:
if u work in shell and u fall sick will u resign or treat your self undecided

Nice question. But my work is not the end of my life. It's only the living that 'work',the dead don't.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by kema01(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2017
What's d big deal abt his outlook? He's sick and hopefully to recover. Even in death he wil be remembered for his achievement. Despite his shortcomings, i still respect his person.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Onedibe1: 10:42am On May 07, 2017
DropShot:

Many of the wailing zombies on Nairaland wishing PMB evil can't even parade their healthy parents outside. They look more sickly even when not sick. cool

Bro,y u so pained?Is Buhari ur father,abi u won claim am tooIf u were proud of ur father,u wld hv minded ur bizness

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 10:43am On May 07, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
*brings out my preek and splashes my urine all Liondeleo* Since you Don't want to open your mouth. tongue

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by onojujohn53: 10:43am On May 07, 2017
the younger generation like GEJ did not help the country in anyway other than looting the country treasury
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Nobody: 10:45am On May 07, 2017
I wish Buhari safe recovery, but his health status however bad should not be allowed to be to the detriment of Nigerians. Nigeria is bigger than one man
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Eluwilussit(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

Are you immune from what he's passing through

Guy you are a mere mortal you can pass through same

The asshole wished late Yar' Adua worse. Karma, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Pecca: 10:48am On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is the younger generation are mere jester

Full of hatred, Tribalism, Religious bigots and Ethnic chauvinism
...and your hero is free of all those?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 10:50am On May 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

Let's make here hot for the a4onjas
sure my brother

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Eluwilussit(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2017
DropShot:

There is no peace for the wicked. Buhari is too mean. He is reaping what he sowed. Ever heard of late president Yar'Adua? Sure u could read by 2010 and must have read all that ur beloved wicked bubu said about him then. This is simply karma. Buhari will never rule in peace. Unless he truly repents and apologizes to Nigerians. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Nossa(m): 11:02am On May 07, 2017
DropShot:

Simply put, Nigerians want him dead that's all.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Richyicon(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2017
Why won't he look this way when only our complaints can knock him down. Long live my amiable president. It pains me thatu came to rescue this country when u are down with age.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Only1mi(f): 11:10am On May 07, 2017
I think the mentality of the younger generation needs to be reset. It's nice to see the younger generation wanting to progress the country, but unfortunately that's rare, younger people who have seen the benefit of being in politics I.e. money making, are only interested in making money too.

We also need to move away from wanting to be handed things on a platter.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Nobody: 11:11am On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is the younger generation are mere jester

Full of hatred, Tribalism, Religious bigots and Ethnic chauvinism
Including you
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Lloydfather(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2017
I think the people to blame about all this is his uncle, wife, children, and some of his staff. They've succeed in keeping him power beyond his wish.
I think the reason we see him in jumat prayers more unlike government functions was his way of protesting on how they are keeping in power beyond his wish, that's how old people behave when they feel you are over powering them and turning them against their wish. That's why they kept him out of reach.
In my opinion the activities of buhari's uncle and his chief of staff should be investigated, I believed they are up to something.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Okpabana: 11:22am On May 07, 2017
All the comments came from south-easterners and south-southerners undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Nobody: 11:31am On May 07, 2017
ok.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Rcally(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2017
Doctuur:
Tobi Aworinde

Nigerians have expressed concerns on how much the physical appearance of President Muhammadu Buhari has changed over the past few months.

While comparing the 2015 and 2017 photos of the President on social media last week, concerned citizens bemoaned the President’s frail looks.

The two photos, placed side by side and trending online, showed Buhari looking significantly leaner in one than the other.

The President also appeared pale and shaven-headed in the frail-looking picture, with his native hat slouched over his forehead.

Again, several Nigerians took to the comments section of a video posted on PUNCH’s Facebook page, in which Buhari was seen attending Juma’at prayers on Friday, to express concerns over the President’s uncharacteristic gait and fragile appearance.

Omitibayo Adetoro said, “Today, I tried to look at Muhammadu Buhari with the following questions on my mind: What if he were my father and in this condition. How would I have felt?

“What if he were my brother, uncle, grandfather or friend? How would I have felt? What if I were the person in his condition with such excruciating pain? How would I have felt?

“These questions made me reflect deeply and empathise with him. They made me feel sympathy for him, his family, friends and associates. Today, I looked at him and realised that before us is an elderly man, who is ill and he deserves our sympathy and prayers, no matter our political, ethnic or religious differences.”

Another Nigerian, Chimdi Ukeka Chai, said, “The father of our nation is really sick, looks frail and weak. May God heal you and restore strength to your bones and flesh. If it’s rest you need, and (if) I’m in the position to approve (some time off), I will give you more than the days you ask for, while (Vice-President Yemi) Osibanjo continues to stand in for you in acting capacity till you fully recover.”

Ogazi Emeka Marcillinus wrote, “I would never wish Buhari or any human being evil, but as I can see in this video, this man is not well. Please, he should take care of himself.”

Okey Egwuogu expressed similar concerns, saying although no one wished the President ill, “you all can see that he’s in a sorry state.”

Egwuogu added, “The cabal just wants to remain relevant, hence they are ‘stage-managing’ him (I guess against his wishes). Please, Aisha (Buhari) should let the cabal know that they will be held responsible for whatever happens to her husband.”

Similarly, Kinggerald Amiesia said, “Why are they ‘stage-managing’ him? In my good, honest opinion, he should resign. There is no presidential title in the afterlife. You people should allow him to rest.”

Paul Ogheneruemu, said, “This video has proven that Buhari is not feeling fine. He needs rest. The situation of Nigeria is beyond human comprehension. To rule Nigeria is not by force.”

Michael Philip Udoh added, “This man is visibly frail, staggering between steps. Can he just not save himself from the power-hungry cabal and face his health?”

Brave Achiever said, “Honestly, from the video, it shows he’s not feeling fine. I really wish you quick recovery sir.”

Another Nigerian, Chukwuma Uzor, said, “I’m not a supporter of President Buhari, but I wish him well. This picture is not encouraging at all. I pray God heals him. We wish people well, no matter how bad they treat us, so as to gain the Almighty’s favour.”

Dogonyaro Polycarp added, “I am very worried. I wish PMB well, but truly, cabals are not fair to PMB. They should allow the baba to proceed on medical leave or resign. Indeed, his health condition is bad.”

The President of the NMA, Prof. Mike Ogirima, in an interview with The PUNCH on Thursday, had said Buhari’s disclosure of his health status would douse tension and rumours about his well-being.

Ogirima said, “He is the number one public servant and the father of the nation. He has rights and privileges. It will douse a lot of rumours and tension, if he discloses his health status to the public.”

http://punchng.com/nigerians-share-before-and-after-photos-of-buhari-lament-frail-looks/
Okpabana:
All the comments came from south-easterners and south-southerners undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin
Doctuur:
Tobi Aworinde

Nigerians have expressed concerns on how much the physical appearance of President Muhammadu Buhari has changed over the past few months.

While comparing the 2015 and 2017 photos of the President on social media last week, concerned citizens bemoaned the President’s frail looks.

The two photos, placed side by side and trending online, showed Buhari looking significantly leaner in one than the other.

The President also appeared pale and shaven-headed in the frail-looking picture, with his native hat slouched over his forehead.

Again, several Nigerians took to the comments section of a video posted on PUNCH’s Facebook page, in which Buhari was seen attending Juma’at prayers on Friday, to express concerns over the President’s uncharacteristic gait and fragile appearance.

Omitibayo Adetoro said, “Today, I tried to look at Muhammadu Buhari with the following questions on my mind: What if he were my father and in this condition. How would I have felt?

“What if he were my brother, uncle, grandfather or friend? How would I have felt? What if I were the person in his condition with such excruciating pain? How would I have felt?

“These questions made me reflect deeply and empathise with him. They made me feel sympathy for him, his family, friends and associates. Today, I looked at him and realised that before us is an elderly man, who is ill and he deserves our sympathy and prayers, no matter our political, ethnic or religious differences.”

Another Nigerian, Chimdi Ukeka Chai, said, “The father of our nation is really sick, looks frail and weak. May God heal you and restore strength to your bones and flesh. If it’s rest you need, and (if) I’m in the position to approve (some time off), I will give you more than the days you ask for, while (Vice-President Yemi) Osibanjo continues to stand in for you in acting capacity till you fully recover.”

Ogazi Emeka Marcillinus wrote, “I would never wish Buhari or any human being evil, but as I can see in this video, this man is not well. Please, he should take care of himself.”

Okey Egwuogu expressed similar concerns, saying although no one wished the President ill, “you all can see that he’s in a sorry state.”

Egwuogu added, “The cabal just wants to remain relevant, hence they are ‘stage-managing’ him (I guess against his wishes). Please, Aisha (Buhari) should let the cabal know that they will be held responsible for whatever happens to her husband.”

Similarly, Kinggerald Amiesia said, “Why are they ‘stage-managing’ him? In my good, honest opinion, he should resign. There is no presidential title in the afterlife. You people should allow him to rest.”

Paul Ogheneruemu, said, “This video has proven that Buhari is not feeling fine. He needs rest. The situation of Nigeria is beyond human comprehension. To rule Nigeria is not by force.”

Michael Philip Udoh added, “This man is visibly frail, staggering between steps. Can he just not save himself from the power-hungry cabal and face his health?”

Brave Achiever said, “Honestly, from the video, it shows he’s not feeling fine. I really wish you quick recovery sir.”

Another Nigerian, Chukwuma Uzor, said, “I’m not a supporter of President Buhari, but I wish him well. This picture is not encouraging at all. I pray God heals him. We wish people well, no matter how bad they treat us, so as to gain the Almighty’s favour.”

Dogonyaro Polycarp added, “I am very worried. I wish PMB well, but truly, cabals are not fair to PMB. They should allow the baba to proceed on medical leave or resign. Indeed, his health condition is bad.”

The President of the NMA, Prof. Mike Ogirima, in an interview with The PUNCH on Thursday, had said Buhari’s disclosure of his health status would douse tension and rumours about his well-being.

Ogirima said, “He is the number one public servant and the father of the nation. He has rights and privileges. It will douse a lot of rumours and tension, if he discloses his health status to the public.”

http://punchng.com/nigerians-share-before-and-after-photos-of-buhari-lament-frail-looks/
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by kwyllancy: 11:34am On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

Are you immune from what he's passing through

Guy you are a mere mortal you can pass through same
[quote][/quote]

If only some people would understand that mortal man is nothing. It takes only a week in a hospital for someone that was probably healthy in appearance to loose all flesh; to an extent that stork fish (Okporoko) will be better looking. We must stop celebrating health misfortune of others bc u re also a mortal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers / Nigerians React To Ganduje's 6th Bribery Video (Photos) / Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.