Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks (53373 Views)

Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) / Lagos APC Primary: Jide Sanwo-olu Votes, Speaks After (photos, Video) / Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by BerryAnny(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

Are you immune from what he's passing through

Guy you are a mere mortal you can pass through same
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Why holding on to power when he is not physically and mentally fit to rule? I smell Greed here. He should do himself and his family some favours by resigning from office. We love and pity him buh he should consider his health and also the citizens suffering cuz of his inabilities.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by abashi47(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2017
Did he told u he is suffering because of the pressure and stress of being Nigeria's president...ah don't tink so, because if he was,he'll had resigned, except if he is a very greedy person
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by BerryAnny(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

CC Mynd44, OAM4J, seun
God pass you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Sonoyom(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is the younger generation are mere jester

Full of hatred, Tribalism, Religious bigots and Ethnic chauvinism
Which of the characteristics you listed above is not evident in the life of your president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by MarieSucre(f): 12:45pm On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life
the soul that sinneth shall die masha Allah amin cheesy

It is obvious you do not know the context to use Mashallah looool
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by technicallyrich(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2017
Toks2008:

Do you know that there is a huge possibility that you could die before him?

Think before you write cos death can come to anyone at anytime...sick or healthy.
Your children and grand children will die before me. You see. No matter what people say tribe matters a lot.like. You have proven to me that you are from the west.
Slave. You have defended your master even before his northern brothers.

Cowardice. You are seein all the wrong things been done to the Niger deltan and igbos but you don't write any article about it but if it's to write y girls needs to Suck your old manhood you will be the first.

Treacherous. Deep down u,u want osibanjo to take over but you are making it seem that it's the Niger delta and igbos that are against it y u want a Northerner to rule.

Promiscuous. You are always seen in the romance section loking for girls to Suck and rim by forming matured single.

Dirty. Y do u think no woman wants. To marry u,ur guess as good as mine.

Fetish.i cover mysef with the blood of jesus.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 07, 2017
sarrki:
If God liveth one time of our life we will all pass through this at old age

We should all remember nobody is above this

Uunnnhm. thats true

For the first time I love your comment grin
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 07, 2017
technicallyrich:

Your children and grand children will die before me. You see. No matter what people say tribe matters a lot.like. You have proven to me that you are from the west.
Slave. You have defended your master even before his northern brothers.

Cowardice. You are seein all the wrong things been done to the Niger deltan and igbos but you don't write any article about it but if it's to write y girls needs to Suck your old manhood you will be the first.

Treacherous. Deep down u,u want osibanjo to take over but you are making it seem that it's the Niger delta and igbos that are against it y u want a Northerner to rule.

Promiscuous. You are always seen in the romance section loking for girls to Suck and rim by forming matured single.

Dirty. Y do u think no woman wants. To marry u,ur guess as good as mine.

Fetish.i cover mysef with the blood of jesus.

You have not made an iota of sense.

Corvering yourself with the blood of Jesus when you are acting like a demon.

Wishing a human like you death because of tribal hatred and because he is old.

All of you should wish Buhari what yould wish your parents.

You have just corvered yourself with the blood of Lucifer. grin

Happy Sunday
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Uncletony(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

that is why he needs to resign and handover. nigeria is nobody's estate. he is old!
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by tonytony208(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2017
DropShot:
The president is sick and recovering, so what?

Many of the wailing zombies on Nairaland wishing PMB evil can't even parade their healthy parents outside. They look more sickly even when not sick. cool

Looking sickly isn't the problem. Having your country ruled by a sickly man is the problem. Nigeria need an agileans healthy person as a president. If you are not some biased person, you will agree.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a useless worthless scumbag idiotic vagabond vegetable old hag

yes with 5 billion naira food per year, one will expect him not to grow old sef or even die
useless childish talk
Nonsense trash
Rubbish post

kiss the truth
truth is talking
truth is mine

Your truth Stinks
I wonder how you address your parents. Cant you guys accord the man some respect. Is he the reason of your parents failure to train you up properly?

Even when you have malaria now its Buhari

The truth truely shows all over you
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by bameyi(m): 1:31pm On May 07, 2017
May the Lord keep him healthy, that been said he need to take care of health. He doesn't look too healthy guys.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by bardiprecious: 1:34pm On May 07, 2017
baba pmb many Nigerians have died under ur administration, I appreciate ur good work of fighting corruption and fishing out the political maggots that have been eating up our economy, but u should also know that wen two elephants fight the grass bears the consequence, we the citizens love u for ur integrity but at the same time we are tired of ur administration, please we beg u to resign .we know that the economy is not bad In aso rock,you are feeding 3times daily and you and ur family is enjoying,u don't know what goes on, on daily basis in the life of a common Nigerian, I also know that you don't know the pains of working and not been paid ur salaries for months just like ladoke akintola university lecturers ,I also know that you don't know the pains of serving Nigeria for 35years and after retirement you are not given any compensation for example retired primary and secondary school teachers in delta state.most of this delta state retired teachers waited in agony for government to compensate them with their gratuities but yet nothing was given to them by their governor most of them are dead as we speak.or should we talk about about what osun state workers are going through over unpaid salary. if this how a country suffers when there is no corruption then I think corruption is better for this country. am not being politically biased but I think PDP although corrupted their administration but things were better than it is today,dear president buhari pls resign you have failed us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Demrich(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2017
DropShot:

Many of the wailing zombies on Nairaland wishing PMB evil can't even parade their healthy parents outside. They look more sickly even when not sick. cool
if any man is sick let him seek...healing, treatment, or whatever. It is only a healthy person that can rule a sick nation. Buhari is making nigeria situation worse. If he loves this country, let him go and take care of his health. This is not the best option.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by yellow237(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Lets remember our own father at some point (thats if you have a good one) and be nice to say a prayer for a dying soul. Everything is not bout hating Nigerians Kai..
not bad to pray for him but atleast let him go and rest his tired limb instead of gambling with his health and the well-being of the masses

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by morbeta(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2017
The Buhari am seeing by divine celestial foresight, is suffering from collective cloudious mouth adour of hardship spilled curses and stingy goodwill more and less bestowed on him in a vis a vis mannerisms.

Being drought of environmental goodwill led to his hyperlankicious looks and health. He should as a matter of urgency appease the mentus compus of the electorate and regain in acrobatic manner his formal self.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by yellow237(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2017
davtosh:

You have not made an iota of sense.

Corvering yourself with the blood of Jesus when you are acting like a demon.

Wishing a human like you death because of tribal hatred and because he is old.

All of you should wish Buhari what yould wish your parents.

You have just corvered yourself with the blood of Lucifer. grin

Happy Sunday
guy shaarap he is very right amend ur ways joor,ur own too much.wetin sef make we run commot for u for this forum,no be say I hate u but nna mehn e get as e be o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by yellow237(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2017
abashi47:
Did he told u he is suffering because of the pressure and stress of being Nigeria's president...ah don't tink so, because if he was,he'll had resigned, except if he is a very greedy person
and how ar sure he not greedy btw
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Omadachi(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2017
To rule Nigeria is not easy.Everybody is prone to fall sick.So there is no big deal about this.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 07, 2017
yellow237:
guy shaarap he is very right amend ur ways joor,ur own too much.wetin sef make we run commot for u for this forum,no be say I hate u but nna mehn e get as e be o

grin my guy

I no be Hausa
I no be Politician

Im just a law abiding Nigerian

See there are times I wonder why I supported Buhari though I didnt vote for him.
Because I dey feel the situation of the country for bodii everyone feels it.

But in your anger and judgement on ppl always be merciful if you desire such also from ppl.

No matter how much you hate this old man you shouldnt wish him to die. Everyone will at a point in our lives but wishing him dead because u dont like his face is wicked and Im against that.

Buhari no be my papa or brother but as of today he is my president and I wish him well despite all his short comings because you and I are not perfect either.

Lets just wish Naija well and live together as one and shun bad belle.

Happy sunday
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by yellow237(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2017
davtosh:

grin my guy

I no be Hausa
I no be Politician

Im just a law abiding Nigerian

See there are times I wonder why I supported Buhari though I didnt vote for him.
Because I dey feel the situation of the country for bodii everyone feels it.

But in your anger and judgement on ppl always be merciful if you desire such also from ppl.

No matter how much you hate this old man you shouldnt wish him to die. Everyone will at a point inour lives but wishing him dead is because u dont like his face is wicked and Im against that.

Buhari no be my papa or brother but as of today he is my president and I wish him well despite all his short coming because you and I are not perfect either.

Happy sunday
bros no be say I hate buhari but let c it this way,if u c ur dad old and sick looking just the way buhari is looking now labouring inside farm what will be ur reaction be sincere to ur self will u stop him or let him continue what he is doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 07, 2017
sleazy5:

Nice question. But my work is not the end of my life. It's only the living that 'work',the dead don't.
the president is not dead or bed ridden or unconscious..is just religious and ethnic bigotry that is worrying u and those campaigning for him to resign or stay..either way the northwest will always control politic of Nigeria ,with 7 states and highest electorate the entire north is most homogeneous part of Nigeria compare to the south where ibo ijaws and yoruba can have there own plat form and spread it acceptance nationally

all leading political party that run the centres was founded,control by northerners as majority
PDP lost because northerner left the party for south easterner and ijaw

APC won because northern form and enter the party
APC will loose when northerners leave and realign them self with southeast and south south apc will be a yoruba party

i hope this sink in well
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 07, 2017
yellow237:
bros no be say I hate buhari but let c it this way,if u c ur dad old and sick looking just the way buhari is looking now labouring inside farm what will be ur reaction be sincere to ur self will u stop him or let him continue what he is doing

You are damn right very right. You know in my earlier comment I sad atimes I wonder why I supported him during election.

There are many things he has done that are not good one of it is the ban on Rice importation. Why must you ban Rice importation when you have not provided for it locally. Why cant the federal Government have Rice farms in the States producing it. When it is suplus then you can ban its importation.

Thats a BIG error on his part. its like he just signs every thing brought to his Table without proper thinking. Thats what Obj will never do.

About his health, Have you ever heard that a serving President in Africa resigned vuluntarily.

Africans are a special breed of humans. We are something else. I see no reason why he cant resign but for ppl like Fayose who wiuld mock him to death doing so.

He would rather die on the throne

Wizhing him to die is something I wont support. Wen its Gods time he will.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by adelumolo(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2017
Let Almighty God lays his hand on our president.
For those rejoicing or mocking him, it's only the dead that is above any afflictions
Tunde
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by yellow237(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2017
davtosh:

You are damn right very right. You know in my earlier comment I sad atimes I wonder why I supported him during election.

There are many things he has done that are not good one of it is the ban on Rice importation. Why must you ban Rice importation when you have not provided for it locally. Why cant the federal Government have Rice farms in the States producing it. When it is suplus then you can ban its importation.

Thats a BIG error on his part. its like he just signs every thing brought to his Table without proper thinking. Thats what Obj will never do.

About his health, Have you ever heard that a serving President in Africa resigned vuluntarily.

Africans are a special breed of humans. We are something else. I see no reason why he cant resign but for ppl like Fayose who wiuld mock him to death doing so.

He would rather die on the throne

Wizhing him to die is something I wont support. Wen its Gods time he will.
well,I c ur point am sorry for our youths who has allowed ethnic and political sentiment becloud their common sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by iamrealdeji(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

it's not even about old age. Buhari is the type of man that would look good and strong till he enters grave because he's not fat. remember how strong and handsome he was during his 2015 campaign and when he just got sworn in. but the work of president is very difficult and hectic. physical rigours and emotional,mental rigours. see how great and fresh the president looks anytime he goes for holiday and he'll look great after his assignment as president of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by cheaperstores: 4:45pm On May 07, 2017
DropShot:

Many of you guys just place sentiment over reasoning.either in support because he's your brother,you are benefitting or religious affiliation.if buhari is sick,go and take care of your health simple.why hold nation to ransom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by oblaak(m): 4:58pm On May 07, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

SHUT UP!

YOU THIS IPOB-BIAFRAN EEDIOT

IT IS YOUR FATHERS THAT ARE EEDIOTS & VAGABONDS

MAY THE CURSE OF THE ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO DESCEND ON YOU.

PLENTY SHEGE FOR ALL OF YOU HATERS

Shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) / Ex-Governors Who Are New ‘godfathers’ In Their States / Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.