Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks (53375 Views)

Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) / Lagos APC Primary: Jide Sanwo-olu Votes, Speaks After (photos, Video) / Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by CharlotteFlair: 9:46am On May 07, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is the younger generation are mere jester

Full of hatred, Tribalism, Religious bigots and Ethnic chauvinism
But the Vegetable is also guilty of all you enumerated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by DeRay98(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2017
[quote author=99foxxy post=56286124]Please people should leave Mr president alone, is he the first to get sick? All we need do is wish him quick recovery. [/quote

No, they won't because his health crises is their new daily hate tonic to stay hateful.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Youngugoes: 9:47am On May 07, 2017
sarrki:
If God liveth one time of our life we will all pass through this at old age

We should all remember nobody is above this
u guys sound sick too....now that presidency is a birthright
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by olabrad: 9:47am On May 07, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

The Problem with people Like you is lack of Home Training. Insulting someone that didn't insult you. I will pass.

I will like to ask you why you made such comment. Why leave sense and start romancing nonsense? Why would you see the right path, but make bush your desired route? Why say things that even a primary school pupil will be ashamed to say? Isn't that stupid? You need more than home training. You need mental evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Adamsbrandy: 9:49am On May 07, 2017
Sympathy or empathy can come if his children, wives, relatives, friends, associates, acolytes, or cohorts can admit that he is truly sick and incapacitated to rule the country. He should relinquish power. Maybe he wants to die on seat.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by saintmark88(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2017
I heard him talk, I saw him walk by himself, meaning he still has his sight intact, I heard him ask of someone who he didn't see, meaning he is still aware of his surrounding and still able to take note of what is happening, meaning he can still give orders. The man is not healthy yes, but those asking him to go and rest are not doing so because they love him or care for him, they r saying so because of their own selfish desire. Some are saying cabals r stopping him from resting, pls name d cabal stopping him from resting.

Let's stop whipping useless hypothesis from our rotten minds, how can d so called cabal hold him hostage, a man that can give orders, a man that can walk, a man who isn't bed ridden??, how possible is that, where d cabals not there wen he first wrote to d senate den wen he went foredival treaent in d UK??.
Werent u d same set of people who whipped up useless hypothesis, saying all those photos were Photoshop??, that he is dead. Were u not d same people that condemned his going to rest and some even talked about impeachment..... So wen did u now change ur minds and love the president so much that ur asking him to get rest.

Mr buhari carry on, a lot of us are solidly behind u.

Congrats to the parents of the 82 released chibox girls. Thank u buhari, this is indeed a great feat.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by CharlotteFlair: 9:51am On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hahaha, this reminds me of those meaningless noise from illiterates that greeted me when I went to Alaba.

Dude, today is Sunday, I'm free throughout, I will advise you to go to shop.
What did you go to do there? Couldn't you go to mushin? Zombie!
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by DropShot: 9:53am On May 07, 2017
olabrad:

You comment like you have no sense. My parents may be frail, but they are not drawing Nigeria backward with their fraility. They are aware of their fraility, hence their decisions not to contest for public office and they are at home eating the fruits of their labour.

Though I understand that no one with a clear sense of reason will make this stupid comment.
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala, pls put this thing in its place.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 9:53am On May 07, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

[b]

I was wondering when this creature would crawl out of his hole to start spewing his usual nonsense. And as usual, he never disappoints. He is always on point with his sheer and utter s.t.u-pidity. He never writes anything with even the slightest affinity towards basic intelligence.

The point, my dear simpleton, is that one cannot say if any of the parents of the "noisemakers" as you call them, occupies any public office. Once you are elected into public office, your health automatically becomes the subject of public discourse when it becomes clear that it is inhibiting you from discharging the functions of your office competently. That goes for any political office holder, old or young. That's right, my moronic friend. It may come as a surprise to you, but even young people can suffer from terminal ailments.

Despite what you think, Buhari was not elected as president of this benighted country to make occasional public appearances at the Abuja mosque during Friday prayers.

When you defend politicians so blindly and cluelessly, you are only manifesting symptons of your own mental deficiencies.

[/b]

After smearing everywhere with smelly saliva, you ended up moving in a circle, work done, zero. Very amusing.

The empty noise can never cease to amaze me.

First, "he is dead" otherwise, "he should appear even on a wheelchair", now, he has appeared walking, then, "he was not elected to be going to mosques on Fridays". How more confused and incoherent can "human beings" ever be?

Talking about "electing him", it is left for the electorates who actually elected him to complain of his non appearance and other bla bla bla, not some pained 5% whose votes are as useful as the "p" in psychology.

Funny how these eternally pained and crying creatures quickly switch and get hold of any lame and very inconsequential issues.

First, "he has destroyed the economy", now "his health is hindering him from performing his duties". Then, I ask; perform? Had he ever "performed" in the eyes of these pained 5%ers?

Regarding his health vis-a-vis that of the parents of these pained noisemakers, most of them whose parents were able to make it to his age are fully aware of how they died very wretched and pathetic and as such makes no difference whatever poo they spit out. But the truth is that, at 75, Bubu has lived a worthful live worthy of the dreams of the parents of any id!ot ranting all over the places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by CharlotteFlair: 9:54am On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You are already violating a rule, rule 21. I won't remind you again.
Obviously you are as clueless as the Vegetable. Which rule did he break? Is the Vegetable murderer a NLander?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Tobe2(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2017
W.T.F PMB head is becoming smaller Lol.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 9:54am On May 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Ubanaese1 jisike nnam.. Liondeleo hope u are ready...

Ohamadike is here cool

Buhari is a bloody terrorist...
Paedophilic bastard of a president
oga adili i na mma nwanne m

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 9:55am On May 07, 2017
1miccza:

I commend the friendly banter between both of you. Two adults at near daggers drawn avoiding insults by being civil and friendly. Thumbs up to you two.
cc
LionDeLeo
can we continue cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 9:56am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

After smearing everywhere with smelly saliva, you ended up moving in a circle, work done, zero. Very amusing.

The empty noise can never cease to amaze me.

First, "he is dead" otherwise, "he should appear even on a wheelchair", now, he has appeared walking, then, "he was not elected to be going to mosques on Fridays". How more confused and incoherent can "human beings" ever be?

Talking about "electing him", it is left for the electorates who actually elected him to complain of his non appearance and other bla bla bla, not some pained 5% whose votes are as useful as the "p" in psychology.

Funny how these eternally pained and crying creatures quickly switch and get hold of any lame and very inconsequential issues.

First, "he has destroyed the economy", now "his health is hindering him from performing his duties". Then, I ask; perform? Had he ever "performed" in the eyes of these pained 5%ers?

Regarding his health vis-a-vis that of the parents of these pained noisemakers, most of them whose parents were able to make it to his age are fully aware of how they died very wretched and pathetic and as such makes no difference whatever poo they spit out. But the truth is that, at 75, Bubu has lived a worthful live worthy of the dreams of the parents of any id!ot ranting all over the places.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 9:56am On May 07, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
What did you go to do there? Couldn't you go to mushin? Zombie!

Last time I checked, Alaba is still in Lagos, not in any of these potopoto lands.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2017
olabrad:

I will like to ask you why you made such comment. Why leave sense and start romancing nonsense? Why would you see the right path, but make bush your desired route? Why say things that even a primary school pupil will be ashamed to say? Isn't that stupid? You need more than home training. You need mental evaluation.

This is the result of your parents work
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 9:59am On May 07, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Obviously you are as clueless as the Vegetable. Which rule did he break? Is the Vegetable murderer a NLander?

I don't have time for illiterates. Get someone to read rule 21 for you pls.

Bye, illiterate.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by CharlotteFlair: 10:05am On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I don't have time for illiterates. Get someone to read rule 21 for you pls.

Bye, illiterate.
Bye for where?? Come back and open your mouth make I wee inside! You all suddenly lost respect for your superiors ever since you sighted the whitewashed sepulchre last Friday! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 10:07am On May 07, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Bye for where?? Come back and open your mouth make I wee inside! You all suddenly lost respect for your superiors ever since you sighted the whitewashed sepulchre last Friday! embarassed

Illiterate, get someone to read rule 21 for you and stop pouring smelly saliva into my mention.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by CharlotteFlair: 10:07am On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Last time I checked, Alaba is still in Lagos, not in any of these potopoto lands.
grin See indigenous people of brown roof republic grin No Wonder aregbefufu is dealing with you all

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Xkalaban(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2017
olabrad:

My own father has retired and not bringing Nigeria backward. If you must be a president of a country, you must be healthy because you need health to be presidential. Are some people cursed with stupidity that they can't use their brains anymore?

My brother I wonder. Supporters of the status quo obviously know they're already doomed & are hell bent on dragging everyone else into the mud with them. But they will hit a brick wall this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by CharlotteFlair: 10:08am On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Illiterate, get someone to read rule 21 for you and stop pouring smelly saliva into my mention.
Not until I have filled your filthy mouth with my urine!
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 10:08am On May 07, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
grin See indigenous people of brown roof republic grin No Wonder aregbefufu is dealing with you all

This illiterate is still confused.

Is Alaba in any of the potopoto land?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 10:10am On May 07, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Not until I have filled your filthy mouth with my urine!

Okay, before doing that, get someone to explain rule 21 for you, then we talk.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by CharlotteFlair: 10:11am On May 07, 2017
Xkalaban:

My brother I wonder. Supporters of the status quo obviously know they're already doomed & are hell bent on dragging everyone else into the mud with them. But they will hit a brick wall this time around.
Pls tell them!!

Dropshot, sarrki, omenkalives, Istandwithbuhari, liondeleo, FriendNG, Gen Buhari and every other zombie living or dead!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by TheAlchemist: 10:12am On May 07, 2017
If the great Nelson Mandela was to find himself in the condition that Buhari is, what would Mandela do? It is high time our leaders put the Nations interest first before personal consideration.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 10:15am On May 07, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Pls tell them!!

Dropshot, sarrki, omenkalives, Istandwithbuhari, liondeleo, FriendNG, Gen Buhari and every other zombie living or dead!

Quoting me on a comment by a pained 5%er? Are you confused?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 10:16am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Quoting me on a comment by pained 5%er? Are you confused?
[/s]
Nonsense trash

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by CharlotteFlair: 10:17am On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Okay, before doing that, get someone to explain rule 21 for you, then we talk.
Talk? Who told you a zombie has a right to talk. You are to simply obey. But if you don't like wee, I can feed you with the cocktail of drugs the Vegetable had on Friday before posing for the cameras. Your choice grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 10:18am On May 07, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Talk? Who told you a zombie has a right to talk. You are to simply obey. But if you don't like wee, I can feed you with the cocktail of drugs the Vegetable had on Friday before posing for the cameras. Your choice grin

Okay, get the explanation of rule 21.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Xkalaban(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2017
TheAlchemist:
If the great Nelson Mandela was to find himself in the condition that Buhari is, what would Mandela do? It is high time our leaders put the Nations interest first before personal consideration.

Word!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) / Ex-Governors Who Are New ‘godfathers’ In Their States / Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.