Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks (53371 Views)

Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) / Lagos APC Primary: Jide Sanwo-olu Votes, Speaks After (photos, Video) / Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 6:45am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
nope Buhari is a certified terrorist and a murder so

the soul that sinneth shall die masha Allah amin

You are already violating a rule, rule 21. I won't remind you again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 6:46am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

You are already violating a rule, rule 21. I won't remind you again.
[/s]

which rule?

oops that's typo error boy

Truth is mine

Stop crying already

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 6:48am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:

of course I'll always do

I'll advise you to do the same or lalasticlala will sanction you cool

Good one, but you have started violating a rule

Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
nope Buhari is a certified terrorist and a murder so

the soul that sinneth shall die masha Allah amin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 6:49am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]

canceling your post?

frustration already setting in cheesy
haaaaa we never even start the real play grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 6:49am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]

which rule?

oops that's typo error boy

Truth is mine

Stop crying already

Not allowed. Read that rule very well
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 6:50am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Not allowed. Read that rule very well
[/s]
shatap there and get out
which rule

you're confused dude cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 6:51am On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

what's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 6:51am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]

canceling your post?

frustration already setting in cheesy
haaaaa we never even start the real play grin

Nay, not cancelling, the emboldened is the point.

Which frustration? Don't tell me you are already getting tired even before starting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by AjoOfia1: 6:52am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Which frustration? Don't tell me you are already getting tired even before starting.
[/s]

who's this one

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 6:52am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
what's this one saying?

Beyond you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 6:53am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
Nonsense trash
hahahahahahaha you of all people should know by now that i don't get tired grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 6:53am On May 07, 2017
AjoOfia1:
[s][/s]

who's this one

A human being. And WHAT are you?
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 6:53am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Beyond you.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by AjoOfia1: 6:53am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
ajo afia

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 6:54am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
i prefer human bean grin

Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 6:54am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
hahahahahahaha you of all people should know by now that i don't get tired grin

Good. But how did I know you? Through your other username?

Noted.

Cc Mynd44, OAM4J, seun.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:55am On May 07, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

SHUT UP!

YOU THIS IPOB-BIAFRAN EEDIOT

IT IS YOUR FATHERS THAT ARE EEDIOTS & VAGABONDS

MAY THE CURSE OF THE ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO DESCEND ON YOU.

PLENTY SHEGE FOR ALL OF YOU HATERS

The owners of naijeriya are here
We must rule at all cost
Power belongs to us cheesy

Why can't you advise this sick man to resign and look after himself.. He shouldn't be a cabals pun...
He has a good replacement in osibanjo
Aso rock is not old peoples home

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 6:55am On May 07, 2017
AjoOfia1:
[s][/s]
ajo afia

Rule 21

Cc Mynd44, OAM4J, seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 6:56am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Noted.

Cc Mynd44, OAM4J, seun.
[/s]

what's this one saying?

i don't know what you're talking about

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 6:56am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
i prefer human bean grin

Rubbish

Is that what you are?

Noted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 6:57am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]

what's this one saying?

i don't know what you're talking about

The question is; how did I know you?
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 6:57am On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Rule 21

Cc Mynd44, OAM4J, seun
free the guy jor
typo is allowed grin
nobody is above mistake
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 6:58am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Is that what you are?

Noted.
[/s]
nope that's you
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 6:58am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

The question is; how did I know you?
[/s]
Rubbish in your imaginations grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:59am On May 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Noted.

Cc Mynd44, OAM4J, seun.
No matter how you try
Osibanjo will take over and crush the cabal in power... They will all be jailed
Buhari is begging to resign and travel abroad but they took him hostage
Here you are applauding evil against Buhari
Continue

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 7:04am On May 07, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

No matter how you try
Osibanjo will take over and crush the cabal in power... They will all be jailed
Buhari is begging to resign and travel abroad but they took him hostage
Here you are applauding evil against Buhari
Continue
Rumour milling machines

Ubanaese1:

nope that's you
I typed what I'm and you typed what you are.

Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
Rubbish in your imaginations grin

Which imagination? Is nairaland operated on imagination?
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 7:05am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Rumour milling machines

I typed what I'm and you typed what you are.

Which imagination? Is nairaland operated on imagination?

[/s]

it's now getting on you

what's this one saying grin
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 7:10am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]

it's now getting on you

what's this one saying grin

Pls, is not about talking off track, stick to a particular issue and let's move from there because up till this moment, we haven't said anything.

All these "what is this one saying" lines aren't making any sense, especially when it is beyond you.

Meanwhile, if this is what you mean, I can't be a party to such empty talks without any substance.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 7:12am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Pls, is not about talking off track, stick to a particular issue and let's move from there because up till this moment, we haven't said anything.

All these "what is this one saying" lines aren't making any sense, especially when it is beyond you.

Meanwhile, if this is what you mean, I can't be a party to such empty talks without any substance.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
all join grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 7:19am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
all join grin

Okay, I can't be a party to senseless talks.
Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by Ubanaese1: 7:21am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Okay, I can't be a party to senseless talks.
[/s]
Nonsense trash don't run ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks by LionDeLeo: 7:24am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash don't run ooo grin

But you are not saying anything reasonable na. Is it about just cancelling posts and the usual tag "nonsense trash"?

I thought you are even loaded.

Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Ganduje's 6th Bribery Video (Photos) / Amotekun Solidarity Walk: Police take over Ibadan venue / Abba Kyari Murdered Michael Adiukwu, Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.