Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,288 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Ahh The Night ..the Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ahh The Night ..the Night (783 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I Couldn't Sleep / My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahh The Night ..the Night by Nina4u(f): 10:25am On May 07, 2017
I shiver in the heat of your touch Your fingers leaves trails of ice on my bodey and your lips wispers over my flesh. My soul burns with the need to be consumed by you. The world dissapears as you sink into me I wish for it to stay this way but too soon it stopped,and you've gone and i find my self alone shivering in your absence.....
Re: Ahh The Night ..the Night by Fuckshiit: 10:26am On May 07, 2017
Re: Ahh The Night ..the Night by Halldmoney: 10:26am On May 07, 2017
Nina ahhh u.too......... cucumber grin

1 Like

Re: Ahh The Night ..the Night by Nobody: 10:30am On May 07, 2017
The earlier you change the F on your profile M the better it will be

2 Likes

Re: Ahh The Night ..the Night by Nina4u(f): 10:33am On May 07, 2017
Halldmoney:
Nina ahhh u.too......... cucumber grin
lmfao don't get this anambra chick up and increase of prizes of cucumbers hahahaha.. Besided that get a good vibrator and play together with it
Re: Ahh The Night ..the Night by Nina4u(f): 10:34am On May 07, 2017
PapiSmith:
The earlier you change the F on your profile M the better it will be
xuse me?
Re: Ahh The Night ..the Night by Nobody: 10:34am On May 07, 2017
Fuckshiit:

And she just called you a perv about a minute go but here she is now talking about people sinking into her. LOL!
Re: Ahh The Night ..the Night by Halldmoney: 10:36am On May 07, 2017
Nina4u:
lmfao don't get this anambra chick up and increase of prizes of cucumbers hahahaha.. Besided that get a good vibrator and play together with it

Chaii I am just a baby grin. Running out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahh The Night ..the Night by Nina4u(f): 10:37am On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

And she just called you a perv about a minute go but here she is now talking about people sinking into her. LOL!
u lost everything I said.. Did I think about you?
Re: Ahh The Night ..the Night by Fuckshiit: 10:37am On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

hahahahahahaah! she's just fúçking fûçked up grin

1 Like

Re: Ahh The Night ..the Night by Nobody: 10:39am On May 07, 2017
Nina4u:
u lost everything I said.. Did I think about you?

I know what I read. I don't know, however, what you mean by your question & quite frankly, I don't care.
Re: Ahh The Night ..the Night by Nina4u(f): 10:40am On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

I know what I read. I don't know, however, what you mean by your question & quite frankly, I don't care.
thats why u got side chicks and Bleep ashewos u don't care
Re: Ahh The Night ..the Night by Nobody: 10:41am On May 07, 2017
Nina4u:
thats why u got side chicks and Bleep ashewos u don't care

Huh? Tell me more shocked
Re: Ahh The Night ..the Night by Headlesschicken(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2017
undecided On a Sunday morning like dis,no oda tin 2write about other dan dis rubbish...
Re: Ahh The Night ..the Night by Nina4u(f): 11:08am On May 07, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided On a Sunday morning like dis,no oda tin 2write about other dan dis rubbish...
Bite this.. Here is another one for u

The anointed water is blasphemous.....
TB Joshua told the congregation, that when a person with gonorrhea sits on a chair, and some-one else is gone sit on that same chair, this person will receive gonorrhea. He advised people who go to the hair-dresser, to use the Anointed water, to spray it on the chair, before sitting-down on it. I gues TB Joshua is introducing a new trend; a revolutionary hype of; “how to become a crazy, completely superstitious and pity-full christian, spraying with waters where-ever he shows-up.”

So now they have stickers on the car, the house, and in the bed-room, on their body they have the anointed waters for the sick, for the gonorrhea, for when going to the dentist and the hairdresser, and we have the faith-bracelet for praying all day long., to receive the rest of what they need. You know, all? I dont take TB Joshua serious . I dont believe it is worth-while to respond on his madness any-more. People who believe him, are forced to eat all his insanity, and compulsion fears. There is realy nothing normal nor spiritual in the scoan-church, it is just the sick imagination of a fool.....

Mass producing bottles of “anointed” water is unbiblical ......TB Joshua has just released version 3.0 of his anointed water packaging. The packaging for anointed water 2.0 boldly claimed that it was “for the salvation of your soul“. Presumably since the release of 2.0 someone explained to TB Joshua that only the blood of Jesus could provide salvation, so incredibly for version 3.0 he labels his anointed water “the blood of Jesus“....

This useless packet of water does not save anyone, and is certainly not “The blood of Jesus”. Any such claim is not only incorrect, it is blasphemy of the highest order. You may say this is an opinion, but it’s no more an opinion than saying Jesus is Lord. Ask any pastor who’s not in some way linked to TB Joshua, and they will confirm that substituting the blood of Jesus for anything is blasphemous.
This is has nothing to do with the Christian faith. Christians believe that all mankind is fallen and needs redemption through the blood of Jesus, but that redemption is available to all directly – no man of God, priest or intercessor required....

1 Like

Re: Ahh The Night ..the Night by yomi007k(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2017
Nina4u:
kiss

Nina....longest time...how u doin babe?

U still get dt ur gun?

(1) (Reply)

When Your Village Witches Starts Singing "No Do Garaga For Me" / OMG! See How Jealous Husband Glues Wife’s Vägînà / If You Are Not Reading This Story You Are Missing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.