Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : (1995 Views)

She Showed Me Her True Colors In Bed Today. *picture* / How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : / I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2010
invisible!:

The poster is not a fool! He made a joke, an expensive one and wanted to see the girls reaction and the first thing the girl did was to jump into another bed as fast as 2 weeks later? Did she verify, did she give any advice to the guy? She just scrammed, I bet if you marry her and she finds out a bad past you have (and believe me most peeps have many) she will dump her matrimonial vows and scramm! She is guilty also, or do you think the mere news of fathering a child pushed her, she have been two timing since!

freecocoa:

I don't know why most of u see nothing wrong in wat the girl did,agreed the joke was xpensive,wat a wise girl thats in love would do,is atleast ask questns,try to find out more things,even if she won't stay atleast show some concern,feel the hurt 4 sometine & then move on,not jumping into anoda reletionship in just 2 weeks.

Only both of you made sense i swera.

i am not in support of such an expensive joke

but it deffinately happened for a reason

that girl was actually double dating. two weeks after you walked out? DAMN TOO FAST.

she will never want the guys immediately family in their house if the had gotten married.

if by mistake he has a child out of their matrimonial home (which is wrong though) it is obvious she will go any extent to eliminate the child.

guy move on and please no more EXPENSIVE JOKES

Judgement: YOU HAVE BEEN DISCHARGED AND ACQUITTED
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Uchelite(m): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2010
wat a Smart girl she was. u cracked the most reckless joke i had ever came across in my lifetime and she returned fire 4 fire. she is ur superior in joke cracking. before u tell her u slept with ur mum and sisters mistaking. April Fool.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by spacenutt(f): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ poster. She saw an excuse to dump u & focus on her other bf. She lost out in the end.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by tngtech(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2010
@poster

the truth of the matter is that she doesn't love or care about you, shekena,
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by invisible2(m): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2010
@Uchelite, I think two weeks is too short to conduct some 'due diligence' tests like;

HIV screening
Finding out if the next guy is an armed robber
Or a ritualist

Or if the new boy has twins with an ex,
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by tngtech(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2010
invisible!:

@Uchelite, I think two weeks is too short to conduct some 'due diligence' tests like;

HIV screening
Finding out if the next guy is an armed robber
Or a ritualist

Or if the new boy has twins with an ex,

lamo grin grin grin
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2010
Bro,u think u were intelligent,but i guess u've got a contender.she knew she was far more intelligent than u are and dumped ur dull a$$ for someone else.what kind of an intelligent joke was that? And u still went ahead to beg.if i cal u fool,e go be like se e no de reign again,but bros u be big Fool sha
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2010
@poster congrats.u did great.dnt mind those pple callin fool, dey ar d big fool.d gal ws neva into u.she has bein cheatin on u al along, welcom 2 freedom.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by hermosa(f): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2010
@poster, that wasn't funny at all. i wouldn't date u afta that. wat if someone tested u like that?
that's a sick joke.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by invisible2(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2010
Sick joke, cruel joke, ugly joke, daft joke, insane joke, dry joke, non-humorous joke, but still jokes. You need to know how your babe will react in different situations. The aim is to find out her other side, and what a 'changer' she turned out to be after one odd joke. Life is full of jokes and this one is an understatement to the types of jokes life may throw at them in the future, how does she react in those future life jokes? To be changing beds after each cruel joke?
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by chinesedoll(f): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2010
Dry joke,
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by mindeh(f): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2010
I woulda reacted the same way.that was a very sick joke i must say nway its your loss

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Refuses To Commit / She's At It Again-bb Gurls / Chop Chop Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.