Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,321 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With (1804 Views)

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? / Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by wonderbaba: 4:56pm On May 07, 2017
There is a reaction to every action; most ladies are naturally cautious and it would be a lie to think most of them do not think or assume men would want to sleep with them the very first time they visit them.

Continue Reading>>>http://mediamack.co/10-things-ladies-visit-guy-dont-want-sleep/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by IamAirforce1: 4:58pm On May 07, 2017
I already know

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by firstking01(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2017
A failed blogger.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Divay22(f): 6:20pm On May 07, 2017
I'll tell them myself tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by McBrooklyn(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2017
Divay22:
I'll tell them myself tongue

...Well, we gon be fûcking all night but we ain't gon be making love... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Divay22(f): 7:07pm On May 07, 2017
McBrooklyn:

...Well, we gon be fûcking all night but we ain't gon be making love... cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you're just gonna drive in undecided undecided undecided that's not good
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by McBrooklyn(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2017
Divay22:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you're just gonna drive in undecided undecided undecided that's not good

Of course, I'm just gon drive the whole machine in now expect if there will be an obstacle on the way which I presume there ain't gon be anyone to begin with sef... tongue
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 07, 2017
Recycled thread smiley
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Divay22(f): 7:26pm On May 07, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Of course, I'm just gon drive the whole machine in now expect if there will be an obstacle on the way which I presume there ain't gon be anyone to begin with sef... tongue
May God be with her zone......my regards to her wink
But making love is a spice,and it's important and necessary tongue
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by McBrooklyn(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2017
Divay22:

May God be with her zone......my regards to her wink
But making love is a spice,and it's important and necessary tongue

The "her" even knows herself to begin with... wink

So you suggested "we" make love instead, right??
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Divay22(f): 7:45pm On May 07, 2017
McBrooklyn:

The "her" even knows herself to begin with... wink

So you suggested "[b][/b]we[b]
" make love instead, right??
[/b]
I'm married to Jesus.....He owns the nunu na wink wink wink
Too late buddy grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by McBrooklyn(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2017
Divay22:

I'm married to Jesus.....He owns the nunu na wink wink wink
Too late buddy grin

Lol, what if that prayer actually come to pass... You'd be glad, right?? cheesy

Be careful what you wish for... wink
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With by Divay22(f): 12:36pm On May 08, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Lol, what if that prayer actually come to pass... You'd be glad, right?? cheesy

Be careful what you wish for... wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy :DOK

(1) (Reply)

Character Traits Men Love In Women / This Is So Sweet........classmates In Primary School Now Husband And Wife!!!!!!! / Please Why Are Fine Guys Hated Here In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.