Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate (116835 Views)

Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released / 35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by mrbizmart: 8:52pm On May 07, 2017
wehdon mas n sirs

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 07, 2017
INTROVERT:
angry angry We must not take lightly the lessons behind this thread. I envisage alot of scandals occurring to the current generation (18-29) in the next 15-20 years. All the slay Queens and princesses that keep sending out nudes to sense less boys in the name of love I feel sorry for you. Reason being that when you eventually marry your 'future husband', your ambitions and your husband ands will be tarnished with such disgusting pictures. Talk more of your children seeing nudes you sent 20 years ago...... Remember the Internet never sleeps, it never forgets. Be warned and be careful. Same goes to the fly guys, the smooth guys, you young now taking pics with the guys drinking, smoking and doing party straffing videos and posting online, continue o,
continue..... One day you will regret. One day that phone will lose, that laptop will be stolen and you go Che chom chin
......... angry angry angry
Words of wisdom from an old woman..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by baby124: 8:53pm On May 07, 2017
So what? Even people's grand father's have nude pix circulating these days. Na toto we never see before? Goodluck to her on her presidential aspiration. I am only angry that she did not work out for the pix to be very sexy. On that alone she could have won.

4 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by AngelicBeing: 8:57pm On May 07, 2017
Yawns sad
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by ttilda(f): 8:58pm On May 07, 2017
CagedSoul:
shocked shocked Hoe My God shocked
what are you hoeing??
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 07, 2017
y ar u pple like dis, pesin opload hin nude, una con dey cover am for her
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 07, 2017
ttilda:
what are you hoeing??
hoe my God!!
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by 3kay945(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2017
We need to redefine the meaning of nude on Nairaland cool

How is this nude
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by CagedSoul: 9:03pm On May 07, 2017
ttilda:
what are you hoeing??
haha u saw it cheesy but are u seeing what I am "saw"ing on Ur dp shocked
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by abels(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2017
Scandal!
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nature8(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2017
bitcoinvin:

f00l,always calling God in everything..The only Reason Nigeria is still backward..Too Religious.

And what's your bleeping business on my comment Mr?undecided

King Solomon the wisest man, abeg mind your business and get out of my mention.. Don't quote me again
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by mechanics(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2017
hmmmm, that's serious o, how comes they got that pic?
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 07, 2017
INTROVERT:
angry angry We must not take lightly the lessons behind this thread. I envisage alot of scandals occurring to the current generation (18-29) in the next 15-20 years. All the slay Queens and princesses that keep sending out nudes to sense less boys in the name of love I feel sorry for you. Reason being that when you eventually marry your 'future husband', your ambitions and your husband ands will be tarnished with such disgusting pictures. Talk more of your children seeing nudes you sent 20 years ago...... Remember the Internet never sleeps, it never forgets. Be warned and be careful. Same goes to the fly guys, the smooth guys, you young now taking pics with the guys drinking, smoking and doing party straffing videos and posting online, continue o,
continue..... One day you will regret. One day that phone will lose, that laptop will be stolen and you go Che chom chin
*rolls eyes*

Has nude picture ever stopped anyone from becoming who he/she wanna become?

Did it stop trump? Did it stop kim kardashian.

Dey there dey yarn opata

Even the cucumber girl is already releasing more videos while you are still here commenting.

4 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by ChiefSweetus: 9:09pm On May 07, 2017
She has my vote! kiss
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by alezzy13: 9:12pm On May 07, 2017
rem44:
Here are unclad photos of 35-year old Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda’s female Presidential candidate that have gone viral since they surfaced online

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/see-unclad-photos-of-35-year-old-diane.html

Why OP come use BOMB take cover her vag***?? grin grin grin
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 07, 2017
doublewisdom:
I wish they were not censored.

I have the uncensored pictures.

But then what's the big deal?

Ivanka Trump, most powerful lady on earth, took more nude pictures than these. Abeg, make una free her.
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by JAtoms: 9:12pm On May 07, 2017
hernandson:
abeg how is the picture nude,when you've covered everything,now it looks like she is wearing pant and bra

Sir, Vaseline crew spotted on radar with location N 15 degrees East. Permission to deploy SALVATION sir.
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2017
why bring this up now? they are lucky! it's not Naija, they would have seen what sympathy votes is all about like Efe.
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by ttilda(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2017
CagedSoul:
haha u saw it cheesy but are u seeing what I am "saw"ing on Ur dp shocked
what are you sawing in my dp

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 07, 2017
When will 35 year old Nigerians contest for presidential elections with a vibrant campaigns like Nnmadi Kanu
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by CagedSoul: 9:19pm On May 07, 2017
ttilda:
what are you sawing in my dp
hmm Ayam seeing something hmm.. #talkingintongues
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by evioke(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2017
ladies will never learn from peoples mistake that they share their nude pics
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by samijay8(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2017
Nature8:
This nude pics can never stop her, if God is with her..
god ko, God too like this again
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by TeetoEsq(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2017
End of career period
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Mcreloaded(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2017
The bleaching is of high quality though just observing in 3D
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Beziel(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2017
INTROVERT:
yea. True
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Respect55(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2017
INTROVERT:

Did I hear u say senseless guys? Are u for real? Pls tell me;who is senseless? Is it we guys dat receive dem or u slay Queens dat send dem? RECEIVE SENSE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Franzinni: 9:26pm On May 07, 2017
I found the real picture.... If not that I am having wound on my hand from the last time.... I would have finished one whole jar of vasiline on the matter....

Oboyyyyy!!!!

But for reals tho.... That is why I never hold anyone to high esteem... Because human being and falling hand can never be separated...
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by kinibigdeal(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2017
Thats not her, its photoshop undecided
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by blingxx(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2017
Eddygourdo:
what was she thinking. but most importantly who leaked that picture. she did that likely in good faith, in what faith did the person that leaked it public do his or hers. well more reason to never trust anybody no matter what they claim. it's God for us all, but whomever is slow, may the devils take him

it is called politics sir....anything can happen
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by GEJPosterity: 9:29pm On May 07, 2017
Hacked election. You African politicians do not understand what you are getting yourselves aligned with. This thing called election hacking is the proverbial tiger that has you on its back riding for now. You should know where you will end up. But it's none of my business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] / These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) / Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.