Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate (116845 Views)

Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released / 35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Brightwesley: 11:04pm On May 07, 2017
OP whr is the nude naa..
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Kekekenny(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2017
TheDriller:
I can assure you, with this pics, she has all the men's votes grin
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Kekekenny(m): 11:10pm On May 07, 2017
TheDriller:

Will u keep qwayet
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Bahddo(m): 11:10pm On May 07, 2017
greatwhite:
Forget about the nudes. Can a 35 year old man contest for president in nigeria. But a woman is doing it. Salute to her.
What has Nigeria got to do with it? Is she contesting in Nigeria?
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by EzeeYFB(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2017
Hmmm Who did this to her is pure evil Na when she won contest for presidency na wen nude pics come out
My sister abeg continue ur course ja re, bad Belle people everywhere
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Iphran6: 11:34pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:
Does she have a vice presdiental candidate as her running mate
I just discovered dat am from Rwanda
Very hilarious
now u re from Rwanda bcoz of d kpekus
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by skales67(m): 11:52pm On May 07, 2017
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by hernandson(m): 12:06am On May 08, 2017
JAtoms:

Sir, Vaseline crew spotted on radar with location N 15 degrees East. Permission to deploy SALVATION sir.
permission granted oo, buh umm who be salvation Wey we they talk about for here oo
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by ennecco: 12:06am On May 08, 2017
not my business . abeg nairalanders hoW CAN I topic on this trend help
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Akinwale14(m): 12:21am On May 08, 2017
Nairaland people go vote 4 am
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by bigmo1(m): 12:31am On May 08, 2017
If I was a Rwandan, I would be wanking to this nude pics with my voters card.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Agent23(m): 12:33am On May 08, 2017
This will not stop her from getting votes. I know this pics were taking with good intention, never knew she will be a presidential candidate Chaii! From now onwards na passport pictures i go dey snap only.
Mission
President 2031

2 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by AreaFada2: 12:38am On May 08, 2017
I wonder if guys have anything against that. Au contraire.

They might just have done her a big favour to punch above her weight in the election. cheesy grin grin
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 1:02am On May 08, 2017
Eddygourdo:
what was she thinking. but most importantly who leaked that picture. she did that likely in good faith, in what faith did the person that leaked it public do his or hers. well more reason to never trust anybody no matter what they claim. it's God for us all, but whomever is slow, may the devils take him
Choii! Awful grammar. Poor punctuated. A real pain in the ass to read. Plz be more meticulous next time. On Nairaland; so many folks are more interested in your opinions than you may want to believe.
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by ennecco: 1:07am On May 08, 2017
na Wa oo :ona Wa oo
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by madjune(m): 1:55am On May 08, 2017
This lady no bad o.

Fresh like Chinelo my friend.
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Klington: 2:51am On May 08, 2017
MrOdyssey:

I tire o. I was only searching for my vaseline for sighting the topic undecided cry[sup][
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:08am On May 08, 2017
INTROVERT:
angry angry We must not take lightly the lessons behind this thread. I envisage alot of scandals occurring to the current generation (18-29) in the next 15-20 years. All the slay Queens and princesses that keep sending out nudes to sense less boys in the name of love I feel sorry for you. Reason being that when you eventually marry your 'future husband', your ambitions and your husband ands will be tarnished with such disgusting pictures. Talk more of your children seeing nudes you sent 20 years ago...... Remember the Internet never sleeps, it never forgets. Be warned and be careful. Same goes to the fly guys, the smooth guys, you young now taking pics with the guys drinking, smoking and doing party straffing videos and posting online, continue o,
continue..... One day you will regret. One day that phone will lose, that laptop will be stolen and you go Che chom chin
......... angry angry angry
We keep getting it wrong in this country, what has nude pictures got to do with her ability to be the President? The person to be castigated and prosecuted is the person who Broke her trust by sharing her picture online, to what end? Let's grow up and stop this nonsense, Donald Trumps wife has many Naked pics online, yet she is first lady, DT himself is not much better when it comes to impropriety, so why is this enough to jeopardize her chances?
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Mayflowa(m): 3:22am On May 08, 2017
mightyhaze:
Chai!

Make she no just bother again

For what! What does she have that no one doesn't have. Someone went into her privacy to kill her influence and pupolarity. This is the time she should fight more
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Kaimallamm: 3:39am On May 08, 2017
Photoshop of the woman

The body does not fit the head
Is this Micheal Jackson.. no...

http://www.billboard.com/files/media/michael-jackson-bubbles-billboard-650.jpg
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by jiorhemen(m): 3:54am On May 08, 2017
TheDriller:

Sir, stop dreaming
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by helpfulposts(m): 4:38am On May 08, 2017
Kaimallamm:
Photoshop of the woman
The body does not fit the head .. Is this Micheal Jackson.. no...

http://www.billboard.com/files/media/michael-jackson-bubbles-billboard-650.jpg
From the uncensored pics, I don't think the pics are photoshoped.
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by africanusvu(m): 5:38am On May 08, 2017
Nature8:
This nude pics can never stop her, if God is with her..
.Which God wil be wit he?Sure not d God of the bible and quoran?may be gods oe nudity.seems all u knw abt GOD.is only the SPELLING!!!
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by ameenublues1: 6:06am On May 08, 2017
Never trust anybody
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Chrisfamous5(m): 6:09am On May 08, 2017
ttilda:
Vaseline crew spotted
Lol... Tilda savage
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by HarveySpecter1: 6:11am On May 08, 2017
ttilda:
I tell you grin

No wonder you girls hardly cover up.
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Originalsly: 6:11am On May 08, 2017
I expected the nude pics to be from yearssss ago... when she was in her late teens or up to maybe age 21.... but they seem to be just recent...maybe a year ago. This makes me wonder if she used her body to get to this level....she should step down before videos are released.
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Yamprince(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2017
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Ponziscreener: 8:23am On May 08, 2017
Welcome to CHEERMOOLAH

WE ARE LAUNCHING OUR WEBSITE SOON

CHEERMOOLAH.COM
Date: To be Announced Soon ✔️
Time: To be announced soon✔️

Our Packages:

5K, 10K AND 20K

PLS STAY WITH US.

JOIN US ON TELEGRAM TO FOLLOW OUR UPDATES
http:///cheer_moolah
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Patrique90(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2017
She shouldn't let it stop her.
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Psoul(m): 8:46am On May 08, 2017
INTROVERT:
angry angry We must not take lightly the lessons behind this thread. I envisage alot of scandals occurring to the current generation (18-29) in the next 15-20 years. All the slay Queens and princesses that keep sending out nudes to sense less boys in the name of love I feel sorry for you. Reason being that when you eventually marry your 'future husband', your ambitions and your husband ands will be tarnished with such disgusting pictures. Talk more of your children seeing nudes you sent 20 years ago...... Remember the Internet never sleeps, it never forgets. Be warned and be careful. Same goes to the fly guys, the smooth guys, you young now taking pics with the guys drinking, smoking and doing party straffing videos and posting online, continue o,
continue..... One day you will regret. One day that phone will lose, that laptop will be stolen and you go Che chom chin
......... angry angry angry

My dear, I feel the same way u feel but the problem is with the trend of things now, our fear may not come to pass.
I mean in some years to come, decency might lose its place in this world. Soon, you'll be seen as a sharp girl or guy if you can go totally nude on the way and it'll be a generally accepted way of life.
So you can see that using a nude pic someone takes today to blackmail her in years to come will have no effect cos the person u are blackmailing with nude pic taken some years back is already naked in public with other "well meaning" people.
The blackmail can only work now or in the past but in few years to come, it will mean nothing.
I weep for this life.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Cue(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2017
ttilda:
I tell you grin
Looking for Ur DM to slide into... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] / These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) / Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.