Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate (116844 Views)

Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released / 35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by suremanpatriot: 12:29pm On May 08, 2017
...this is no leak,it is just another method of campaign to defeat opponents with bigger votes
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by lazygal: 1:13pm On May 08, 2017
Nature8:
This nude pics can never stop her, if God is with her..

For her own sanity andxself respect she should step aside.. Either way quote me she wont go far
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by brainreset: 8:56pm On May 08, 2017
vatiqan:

na Idi Amin you go see cos this slay queen dey Rwanda.
Thank you bro
You turn to Ruwanda
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by BenKassy(m): 10:54pm On May 08, 2017
Nature8:
This nude pics can never stop her, if God is with her..

God? U mean amadioha?
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by dickt(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2017
Vaseline crew, don't be dismayed. Here is a link to the original pictures where you can see everything the way you like it.
http://imgur.com/a/EbCft
Make sure you like my post on checking it out.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Cashio(m): 12:43am On May 09, 2017
Eddygourdo:
what was she thinking. but most importantly who leaked that picture. she did that likely in good faith, in what faith did the person that leaked it public do his or hers. well more reason to never trust anybody no matter what they claim. it's God for us all, but whomever is slow, may the devils take him
u mean she took nude photos in good fate...what gud fate exactly
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by iceboy4752(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2017
INTROVERT:
angry angry We must not take lightly the lessons behind this thread. I envisage alot of scandals occurring to the current generation (18-29) in the next 15-20 years. All the slay Queens and princesses that keep sending out nudes to sense less boys in the name of love I feel sorry for you. Reason being that when you eventually marry your 'future husband', your ambitions and your husband ands will be tarnished with such disgusting pictures. Talk more of your children seeing nudes you sent 20 years ago...... Remember the Internet never sleeps, it never forgets. Be warned and be careful. Same goes to the fly guys, the smooth guys, you young now taking pics with the guys drinking, smoking and doing party straffing videos and posting online, continue o,
continue..... One day you will regret. One day that phone will lose, that laptop will be stolen and you go Che chom chin
......... angry angry angry
That's a nice one from my fellow introvert. grin
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 09, 2017
geeconnectsolut:
Rwanda people fine die. Especially their tutsi tribe.May God help me marry a tutsi Rwandan. Amen.
how you take dey sure? You don go there before?
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 09, 2017
dickt:
Vaseline crew, don't be dismayed. Here is a link to the original pictures where you can see everything the way you like it.
http://imgur.com/a/EbCft
Make sure you like my post on checking it out.
amor you be confirmed bad guy chai how you take get that pics? Op no go make heaven for censoring that stuff.

AmuEwu, Stupidyorubafool come click this link o.
My Vaseline go finish
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by dickt(m): 11:29pm On May 13, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
amor you be confirmed bad guy chai how you take get that pics? Op no go make heaven for censoring that stuff.

AmuEwu, Stupidyorubafool come click this link o.
My Vaseline go finish
LOL. You nor go kill me with laugh.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 12:04am On May 14, 2017
dickt:

LOL. You nor go kill me with laugh.
but wait o boss na her real pics be that or na photoshop? But it looks too real?
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by geeconnectsolut: 11:49am On May 27, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
how you take dey sure? You don go there before?
Google and read widely about them. You can also watch any related movie about them. first on the list is "SOMETIMES IN APRIL" though the film is too graphical but you will see why am so crazy about them.
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:47am On Sep 01, 2018
geeconnectsolut:

Google and read widely about them. You can also watch any related movie about them. first on the list is "SOMETIMES IN APRIL" though the film is too graphical but you will see why am so crazy about them.
so how can i get connected with one?
Re: Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate by meobizy(f): 3:41am On Oct 07, 2018
She probably slept around with a big man who had other ideas regarding her candidacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] / These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) / Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.