Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? (1765 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by mamagee3(f): 3:37am On May 08, 2017
Boyfriend has some women's shoes in his car trunk.

He says he bought them for me as a gift but he hasn't given it to me yet.
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Swegzfreak: 4:32am On May 08, 2017
Sell your gift cards to me ma'am and cash out... You won't have time worrying about your biuy friend again, I buy itunes, amazon et all....

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 5:12am On May 08, 2017
My gf have some condoms in her handbag. Asked her what she doing with them she said it's for us but till now we haven't had sex (no sex before marriage)

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Rtopzy(f): 5:32am On May 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
My gf have some condoms in her handbag. Asked her what she doing with them she said it's for us but till now we haven't had sex (no sex before marriage)
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 5:51am On May 08, 2017
Maybe he's a secret crossdresser & the shoes are actually for him!

My spidey senses are tingling, man, shit be suspicious

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Lionessza(f): 6:06am On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:
Maybe he's a secret crossdresser & the shoes are actually for him!

My spidey senses are tingling, man, shit be suspicious

Hahahaha . Your signature tho lol. Happy you are still alive my thing smiley
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 6:10am On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha . Your signature tho lol. Happy you are still alive my thing smiley

How are you doing, my KFC bone? LOL! Do you still remember that song by Mbongeni?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by SINZ: 6:17am On May 08, 2017
You're dating a closet faggut. wink

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Lionessza(f): 6:47am On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

How are you doing, my KFC bone? LOL! Do you still remember that song by Mbongeni?

Me be good sana tho was banned for sometime tongue, oh well....how's you?. Loll yeah I remember that song ,and I was in this other place in pta izolo and they played that song and others like vulindlela by ma B...nice nice nice Playlist.
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 6:51am On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Me be good sana tho was banned for sometime tongue, oh well....how's you?. Loll yeah I remember that song ,and I was in this other place in pta izolo and they played that song and others like vulindlela by ma B...nice nice nice Playlist.
what were you banned for?
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 6:53am On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Yho, beninyisa strong, ne? grin Haven't heard both songs in a very long time. For how long were you banned? I'm doing alright. No complaints smiley
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:53am On May 08, 2017
grin Could be he sells shoes,as a side business,or maybe he x gradually stocking d boutique he wants 2open 4yah..
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Lionessza(f): 7:13am On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Yho, beninyisa strong, ne? grin Haven't heard both songs in a very long time. For how long were you banned? I'm doing alright. No complaints smiley

Strongo chap lol. Ja ne me too, it was refreshing,uyazi these days we are bombarded with abo casper and the rest. I think two days wethu . Ubuphi na wena you just went

Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 7:20am On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Strongo chap lol. Ja ne me too, it was refreshing,uyazi these days we are bombarded with abo casper and the rest. I think two days wethu . Ubuphi na wena you just went

Yeah, plus it also depends on which radio stations you listen to. Sometimes radio stations like Umhlobo go too old school for me, making you feel like you should be smoking BB or Boxer lol. I like a good balance of the old & the new. But anyway, I had a few things to take care of last week, hence I wasn't here. When life calls, go gotta pick up the phone tongue
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Lionessza(f): 8:24am On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, plus it also depends on which radio stations you listen to. Sometimes radio stations like Umhlobo go too old school for me, making you feel like you should be smoking BB or Boxer lol. I like a good balance of the old & the new. But anyway, I had a few things to take care of last week, hence I wasn't here. When life calls, go gotta pick up the phone tongue

True , yazi i hardly listen to umhlobo but ke i radio and me ........ undecided? Unathi and glen kwi metro , i think thats where i pay the most attention to coz of indlela ke .Loll watsho uguga wam ,ungasose ubambe apha ke

Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:

True , yazi i hardly listen to umhlobo but ke i radio and me ........ undecided? Unathi and glen kwi metro , i think thats where i pay the most attention to coz of indlela ke .Loll watsho uguga wam ,ungasose ubambe apha ke

LMAO @ jabulani. I love Glen & Unathi's show on Metro too. They're very funny & brighten up the morning with their arguments sometimes. I haven't listened to it in a while though. Do they still have Karen?
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 8:41am On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO @ jabulani. I love Glen & Unathi's show on Metro too. They're very funny & brighten up the morning with their arguments sometimes. I haven't listened to it in a while though. Do they still have Karen?
@ZarZar and @Lionessza,Glen and Unathi are no longer on Metro.dj Fresh from 5FM took over from them,I don't know where they went tho
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 8:46am On May 08, 2017
Jayceon:
@ZarZar and @Lionessza,Glen and Unathi are no longer on Metro.dj Fresh from 5FM took over from them,I don't know where they went tho

Wow, really? Are you sure? Because the last time I listened to the show, it was on earlier than usual & finished around 06:30. What time is Fresh's show starting? Btw, who took over from T-Bo Touch?
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Lionessza(f): 8:55am On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah their show can be captivating . Nam haven't listened to it much lately, I prefer silence more ngoku, it gives me time to listen to myself and only that. tongue
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 9:01am On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah their show can be captivating . Nam haven't listened to it much lately, I prefer silence more ngoku, it gives me time to listen to myself and only that. tongue

I understand hey.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Lionessza(f): 9:02am On May 08, 2017
Jayceon:

Haybo !!!serious? Tjo ! Not against fresh but I've never been interested in what he has to say but will tune Inn.

Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Haybo !!!serious? Tjo ! Not against fresh but I've never been interested in what he has to say but will tune Inn.
yep a lot of things have changed and I hate the fact that all the good people leaving a once good radio station is all because of that bloodshot eye maniac called Hlaudi..lol
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Lionessza(f): 9:22am On May 08, 2017
Jayceon:
what were you banned for?

The truth!! Lol
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow, really? Are you sure? Because the last time I listened to the show, it was on earlier than usual & finished around 06:30. What time is Fresh's show starting? Btw, who took over from T-Bo Touch?
tbh I really can't tell you what is what at this moment,I haven't listened to that station in a while,I stopped caring when Touch left.I've always been a huge fan of 5FM so it's all good with me
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 08, 2017
Jayceon:
tbh I really can't tell you what is what at this moment,I haven't listened to that station in a while,I stopped caring when Touch left.I've always been a huge fan of 5FM so it's all good with me

I see. Well, they're gonna lose a lot of listeners if they continue sacking good presenters. Glen's & Touch's show were the beam of that station.
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:

The truth!! Lol
grin lol you know what they say the tuth right?....."it hurts"

Anyway,welcome to my world sister!! I once received a 30 day ban for telling it like it is
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Homers123(m): 9:33am On May 08, 2017
Maybe, just maybe your boy loves dressing up for 'em boys,you know?
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

I see. Well, they're gonna lose a lot of listeners if they continue sacking good presenters. Glen's & Touch's show were the beam of that station.
they sacked quality for Somizi and Khayi Mbau...wonders shall never end
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Lionessza(f): 9:39am On May 08, 2017
Jayceon:
yep a lot of things have changed and I hate the fact that all the good people leaving a once good radio station is all because of that bloodshot eye maniac called Hlaudi..lol

Oh gosh Hlaudi ....though I'm not totally against the 90%thing if done right.. but his approach on most things ....., hay dankie shame .
Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 08, 2017

Re: Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh gosh Hlaudi ....though I'm not totally against the 90%thing if done right.. but his approach on most things ....., hay dankie shame .
I don't think they are leaving because that 90% thing which I have nothing against as long as they play quality.Hlaudi is trying to run Metro like it's his business that he started from the ground up with his own brains and money..smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Lady, Ada Promise To Change Her Ways After Featuring Movies With IndecentStar / Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.