Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1247637 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emirkingin: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
tobe4real:
Beeaking News!!!! The granters have granted me the grantee a GRANT!....details shortly

Congratulations. More grant coming for us this month. Amen

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
ebere272:
congrats to you..pls when did u apply
27th Nov

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ebere272: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
tobe4real:
27th Nov
na wa o. i applied 8th nov yet no show yet...grant come o
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
tobe4real:
27th Nov

congratulations tobe.... grin

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
ebere272:
na wa o. i applied 8th nov yet no show yet...grant come o
it will come,have faith.most grants will drop tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=ebere272 post=64705176]na wa o. i applied 8th nov yet no show yet...grant come o[/quote

go wash your bags o... cool cool

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
tobe4real:
27th Nov
Congratulations brother

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
tobe4real:
Beeaking News!!!! The granters have granted me the grantee a GRANT!....details shortly
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
tobe4real:
congratulations...we await the timeline of the grant granted by the granter to the grantee.. grin

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Congratulations.....May God's name be praised.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
tobe4real:
27th Nov
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Waooo, dem don enter Nov .

spouse visa since 11th October 2017. Am still waiting . I release all the Grants hanging without good reasons in JESUS NAME!!!!! Amen

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
chimax1:
congratulations...we await the timeline of the grant granted by the granter to the grantee.. grin
The normal things Bro

Medicals-22nd November
Visa application-27th
Biometrics-28th
Transcripts,o level results,degree certificate and nysc certificate ,pte result
Introduction letter from employer (govt)
letter of sponsorship
Sponsor’s account statement
Statement of purpose
Personal land receipts and survey plans
Salary account,payslips and employment letter
Opv
Yellow card
Bachelor of Nursing (graduate entry)

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DonFAASHY: 12:58am On Feb 02, 2018
Please I need someone that currently Schools in Charles Sturt University or have some information about the school. I need help please.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 1:13am On Feb 02, 2018
Thank God visa granted after long wait victory at last,! I posted earlier nobody celebrated with me. Am heading to Sydney.

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jobecca18: 1:53am On Feb 02, 2018
Hi,
Please I'm about to start my Australia admission for July. I studied English language. I will like to ask for an advice on the course to offer that is accredited over there. The course that can guarantee my post graduate visa and PR. I'll be through with my nysc by June. Also, suggestions on cheap schools in Australia will be really appreciated. I really need advice from people that are there already.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olyville(m): 2:09am On Feb 02, 2018
tobe4real:
Adelaide Bro
Lets link up bro.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SSamuelo: 5:32am On Feb 02, 2018
[quote author=Ayolachris post=64641960] what about tax clearance /business Registration of sponsor
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Donnal: 5:48am On Feb 02, 2018
Amen to this......Am so Expectant

[1quote author=tobe4real post=64705408]it will come,have faith.most grants will drop tomorrow [/quote]

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mjlbabajide(m): 6:32am On Feb 02, 2018
Good to hear heaps of people are getting their grants. I was quite active around this time last year. I remember our grant arrived on the 17 of january last year and arrive Oz 14th Fed.

However, that is not why i am writing. I read some posts about using panadol, and men crying due to how hard they work here.

So quickly want to advice on managing your expectations.

You have 2 options upon arrival, namely; working hard or working smart.

Working hard is when you have no tickets nor certification and you want to work. You will most likely get hard work. Bearing in mind that every employment will request your visa b4 offering you any job, secondly, because of studies you might be unable to work normal hours, so that leaves you with shift jobs to survive. 6am - 2pm shift, 4pm - midnight, 10pm to sunrise and so on.

However, it becomes easier to get good paying jobs, bordering around $30 to 40 an hour if you obtain a forklift license(cost 400AUD) or HR or MR truck lincence( 1000plus AUD), Australia is a logistics country, anything logistics and warehouse sells. We import almost everything, so they have to be stored, moved and distributed. Anywhere along that supply chain has good money and constant work.

Disability certificate(1200AUD duration one month), try and obtain a disability certificate as soon as you arrive, being a welfare based country, millions of people living with disability has to be catered for by law.
You can earn btw 27 to 30 on weekdays, double that on weekends and maybe night shifts. It is the easiest job, so far you can stand the sight of cerebral palsy girl, or a boy with fown sydrome. Ofcourse, the job will include some manual handling.
Catch is that you most likely will need an Australian drivers license to get into the door. In some cases the license alone gets you in, even without the cert course.

Or get and RIW ticket, work railway and get paid 50/hr.

Now, your question is, what do i do in the interim, well, go get a job at nandos, macca's or any fastfood while you work on obtaining any of those. If you are going to sydney, apply to UNrefugees as face2face fundraisers, they always look for new comers, cos old timers will do the job. Atleast you will fetch upkeep and rent till you are able to sort yourself.

What am trying to pass across is simple, no relocation is easy, even if it is from Lagos to Kano, or from dopemu to shagamu it is always tedious in the begining.

Plan ahead, research, stay positive, avoid fines

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2018
[quote author=mjlbabajide post=64711227]Good to hear heaps of people are getting their grants. I was quite active around this time last year. I remember our grant arrived on the 17 of january last year and arrive Oz 14th Fed.

However, that is not why i am writing. I read some posts about using panadol, and men crying due to how hard they work here.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 7:01am On Feb 02, 2018
Gbam!!!.... U just said it all. God bless u for dis insight. U would save dos of us already buying painkillers from 9ja from moving about with Hospital in our pockets n bags....u are a tru son of the soil.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ham334488: 7:34am On Feb 02, 2018
mjlbabajide:
Good to hear heaps of people are getting their grants. I was quite active around this time last year. I remember our grant arrived on the 17 of january last year and arrive Oz 14th Fed.

Working hard is when you have no tickets nor certification and you want to work. You will most likely get hard work. Bearing in mind that every employment will request your visa b4 offering you any job, secondly, because of studies you might be unable to work normal hours, so that leaves you with shift jobs to survive. 6am - 2pm shift, 4pm - midnight, 10pm to sunrise and so on.

However, it becomes easier to get good paying jobs, bordering around $30 to 40 an hour if you obtain a forklift license(cost 400AUD) or HR or MR truck lincence( 1000plus AUD), Australia is a logistics country, anything logistics and warehouse sells. We import almost everything, so they have to be stored, moved and distributed. Anywhere along that supply chain has good money and constant work.

Disability certificate(1200AUD duration one month), try and obtain a disability certificate as soon as you arrive, being a welfare based country, millions of people living with disability has to be catered for by law.
You can earn btw 27 to 30 on weekdays, double that on weekends and maybe night shifts. It is the easiest job, so far you can stand the sight of cerebral palsy girl, or a boy with fown sydrome. Ofcourse, the job will include some manual handling.
Catch is that you most likely will need an Australian drivers license to get into the door. In some cases the license alone gets you in, even without the cert course.

Now, your question is, what do i do in the interim, well, go get a job at nandos, macca's or any fastfood while you work on obtaining any of those. If you are going to sydney, apply to UNrefugees as face2face fundraisers, they always look for new comers, cos old timers will do the job. Atleast you will fetch upkeep and rent till you are able to sort yourself.

What am trying to pass across is simple, no relocation is easy, even if it is from Lagos to Kano, or from dopemu to shagamu it is always tedious in the begining.

Thanks dear

It's really an eye opener and pre-Australia hustle.
smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jobecca18: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2018
Jobecca18:
Hi,
Please I'm about to start my Australia admission for July. I studied English language. I will like to ask for an advice on the course to offer that is accredited over there. The course that can guarantee my post graduate visa and PR. I'll be through with my nysc by June. Also, suggestions on cheap schools in Australia will be really appreciated. I really need advice from people that are there already.

Please I need substantial replies to my question. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2018
Ayolachris:
Did your partner changes status through which the student visa is granted, i mean change of sch or course besides did you applied by yourself or with the aid of an agent?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 7:49am On Feb 02, 2018
bligs:

Did your partner changes status through which the student visa is granted, i mean change of sch or course besides did you applied by yourself or with the aid of an agent?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2018
She did
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 7:58am On Feb 02, 2018
Ayolachris:
She did not. It's d same school n course her visa was granted on dat she's been. I used an Agent . d same man dat did hers also did my application process.

Can i know the person
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2018
mjlbabajide:

God bless you for this information , may u never lack and may you always find helpers wherever you go,you are favoured.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 8:31am On Feb 02, 2018
mjlbabajide:

My brother , please are you in Sydney , can I contact u ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2018
mjlbabajide:

Bros, all what you stated are true but you just listed all what intending students want to hear without the otherside that is why most are left frustrated and struggling upon arriving because all their thoughts will be hitting it up upon landing.
You mentioned about forklift license in which the training is two days and you are left to your faith to find a place where you will master forklift operating, if your are not working in a warehouse or anyplace where you can familiarize more with forklift that is error because no serious employee will wanna paywell for a learner.
Disability that you are talking about, though it is a well paying job but after getting the certification how many hours are given to those on student visa weekly? That is why most are working for more than one agency. Me and you are in Aussie, how many students are making AUD1000 on a weekly basis consistently after tax? tell them how long it will take them to save AUD15k+ or more semester fees for those coming for Msc and planning to work and raise school fees without assistance from home, tell them why most are switching from AL1 schools due to higher fees to lesser paying school, i am not antagonizing you but tell those that are coming both sides so they can brace themselves. Australia is a very good country but nothing good come easy.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 8:57am On Feb 02, 2018
Morning guys.

Something just happen right now visa as come.

My time line.

Visa application 28th September
Biometrics 4th of oct
Medicals 5th of oct

Documents submitted
1 Coe
2 Sop
3 SOA 11mill closing balance
4 Degree cert
5 Nero cert
6 Evidence of enrollment in OAU although I didn't finish in OAU had to dropout and start again so I had a study gap of 3year before I enrolled and finished a new degree I n another sch.
7 Sponsorship letter from my elder bro
8 Payslip of sponsor
9 Birth cert mine and my brothers own
10 Letter of introduction from my bros employer
11 My own letter of employment

CONTACT from Co on Jan 02
Provided updated coe
And letter of introduction from my employer

Grant February 1st

I pray everybody expecting will get their. It was I tiring wait but al last. All thanks to God.

Heading to sydney
Kings own Institute
Masters of professional accounting.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.