Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1247865 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
The Embassy wrote to me today, saying that the statement of account which my sponsor presented is not genuine.

I was expecting my Grant today after I called them in the morning and I was assured that my application will be finalize today and I will get my Visa notification before end of today. Seeing this mail just tire me...ooooo.
Anyway, I have contacted my sponsor who is my Father to visit the bank on Monday to get reference letter from his bank ascertaining that the said statement of account printed and issued to their customer is a genuine one with the closing balance therein.

I was given 14days to reply to this mail.

Please house, put me in your prayers.
I shall testify in this house, come next week.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
So if the travel mate is not a female, won't you travel?..
lol!!!..
safe trip dear!!.
See you next week in Brisbane!.

ireayomide2015:
am about to book my ticket who else is going to Brisbane? i need a travel mate (Female)
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ireayomide2015: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
oh no, lol.. any body not really a female, i just indicated that am a female. which airline are you going with?
Albion05:
So if the travel mate is not a female, won't you travel?..
lol!!!..
safe trip dear!!.
See you next week in Brisbane!.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Alright dear, will join you next week.
Read above my post why my journey will be next week.... would have love to make the journey with you, but is all good. Every man to his or her own time.
Time and event, they say, create space for themselves!
safe trip dear. �

ireayomide2015:
oh no, lol.. any body not really a female, i just indicated that am a female. which airline are you going with?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ireayomide2015: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
how did you book? which airline? how much? please all these info will be useful for my search for ticket
Albion05:
Read above my post why my journey will be next week.... would have love to make the journey with you, but is all good. Every man to his or her own time.
safe trip dear. �

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Albion05:
safe trip dear. �

What’s wrong with your WhatsApp?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ebere272: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
Solitin40:

have u contacted them i noticed we applied the same day..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Have not book yet dear.
But you can check the following to ascertain their flight fares!.
Cheapflights.com, TripAdvisor, Travelstart, and Wakanow.com

ireayomide2015:
how did you book? which airline? how much? please all these info will be useful for my search for ticket

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
My tab is on sleeping mode!...
Will chat you up later in the night dear!..
I advice you contact this people.

Solitin40:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abiodun56: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
ireayomide2015:
am about to book my ticket who else is going to Brisbane? i need a travel mate (Female)

Eehya, I am going to Brisbane but i am not a female.
Good luck on d search. cheesy shocked grin

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
@DidoKev, Your suggestion was the first thought i had, but i can confirm that I did not tick that option. I reckon that the late commencement date letter requested by DiBP falls under the evidence of study in their opinion. Thanks anyways. I guess I will contact them by Monday morning to make the enquiries you raised. Cheers
DidoKev:

1)Evidence of study undertaken in Australia-----It seems you ticked the option on language proficiency that you have undertaken English language study in Australia in the last 24months. Check you application summary to confirm this.
2) I doubt if your school will allow you late commencement period of over a month. Contact your sch/supervisor to confirm if they run quarterly research program and defer to April/July. If possible a new offer letters and COE or extension letter will be issued to you which you will now upload on your immi account. NB: Ensure you click INFORMATION PROVIDED after uploading the requested docs. Best of luck
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
@lawland, This is a beautiful advice, I will attach the request checklist PDF sent to me by DIBP and follow that with a call on Monday morning. God bless yoy bruv, we visa hopefuls will all testify in Jesus name.

As aan addendum, concerning the queue and the non completion of November applicants, different COs have different speeed , but at the end every one of us go get grant, just to encourage us ALL.
lawland:
Well, like you said, your visa will be granted if you can provide evidence that your resumption date is flexible. I advise you write the school now attaching the mail from DIBP as an evidence, persuade them to help you with an official letter stating that you are welcome to start your research course as soon as you arrive. So yeah, write now and don't wait till Monday so your will be one of the first ones to be seen on Monday. You can follow it up with a phone call on Monday as well.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
ebere272:
have u contacted them i noticed we applied the same day..
Not yet have you gotten yours ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ebere272: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Solitin40:

Not yet have you gotten yours ?
not yet i havent,i think to call on monday what do u think?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
ebere272:
not yet i havent,i think to call on monday what do u think?
Same thing bro......check your email
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Good evening guy please I intend traveling on the 5th of March heading to Sydney. Concerning flight please suggestion on cheapest flights and viable tested airlines. I would appreciate your suggestions.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JewelStone(f): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Teegal42:

Which visa are you on now?

Partner visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeemo2007: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hope that guy has been granted his visa SOLITIN ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
J
Albion05:
The Embassy wrote to me today, saying that the statement of account which my sponsor presented is not genuine.

I was expecting my Grant today after I called them in the morning and I was assured that my application will be finalize today and I will get my Visa notification before end of today. Seeing this mail just tire me...ooooo.
Anyway, I have contacted my sponsor who is my Father to visit the bank on Monday to get reference letter from his bank ascertaining that the said statement of account printed and issued to their customer is a genuine one with the closing balance therein.

Albion baba!
I think like you said, your dad has to go to his bank, they've got some explaining to do. Then get the real deal, also inform them of dibp's claim.
All will be fine bro. Heads up!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
ireayomide2015:

When do you intend traveling?
I'll pm you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Use cheap flights.com, Egyptair cost 479k from Abuja to Sydney for 23rd February 2018, I realized flights from Abuja are way cheaper than flights from Lagos. Check for 5th March 2018, it should be similar to the one i saw. Besides, I have used Egyptair on my second visit to the UK from Naij, their hospitality is very okay too, I never experrerred it. There was a stop over at Cairo and we were lodged in a five star hotel prior to leaving for the UK. I remembered we were discussing that no one had an idea they were that efficient.
Blazegab:
Good evening guy please I intend traveling on the 5th of March heading to Sydney. Concerning flight please suggestion on cheapest flights and viable tested airlines. I would appreciate your suggestions.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Donnal:
U can get theirs over there. Please wanna ask if your sponsor was contacted abd also ur undergraduate school?

Yeah!
They checkout everything. Stay woke!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Thanks bro!...
there is nothing much about it.
A reference letter from the bank stating the needful will solve it.
Some of this VO have gone nuts!..
thanks for your concern and I really appreciate that.

joephemzyz:
J

Albion baba!
I think like you said, your dad has to go to his bank, they've got some explaining to do. Then get the real deal, also inform them of dibp's claim.
All will be fine bro. Heads up!!

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Donnal: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Did they call your sponsor Am asking because mine hasn't been contacted.

quote author=joephemzyz post=64733976]

Yeah!
They checkout everything. Stay woke! [/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DidoKev: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Albion05:

I am with you in prayers to sort this out ASAP with the bank. You shall testify here soon IJN

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Amen!..thanks bro!..
The bank manager of the said branch was surprise when my dad called him to tell him. It sounds so funny but is not at all.
He will get the reference letter from the bank on Monday.
In my own case I doubt the embassy did contacted the bank because if they did, they won't be saying this thing at all. Any branch they felt like contacting or writing to would have replied them.
It will all end in praise.

DidoKev:
I am with you in prayers to sort this out ASAP with the bank. You shall testify here soon IJN

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
zeemo2007:
Hope that guy has been granted his visa SOLITIN ?
Not yet still waiting
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emirkingin: 7:05am On Feb 03, 2018
Solitin40:

Not yet still waiting
Have you called or mail them
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:08am On Feb 03, 2018
emirkingin:

Have you called or mail them
Will do that on Monday
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soopamom: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2018
fobak203:
I was contacted some minutes ago to provide further information. On checking my mail, I saw Evidence of study undertaken in Australia. late commencement date letter from your university/institution of study. This made my eyes roll. I immediately became bad with English Language. Can someone translate this to me.

On a second thought, I remembered stating in my SOP that I am doing a research course and my resumption date is flexible.

Let me share my timeline to get insightful contribution as to what is happening here.

Medicals: 22nd November 2017
IElTS result: 8th December 2017
Visa submission: 15th December 2017
Biometrics: 18th December 2017
Resumption date:1st January 2018
Next available date:1st July 2018

My thoughts: I think my CO looked into my case and decided since I am going for a research course, if I can provide a late commencement date letter, they would grant me visa without the need for deferment.

The only wahala be say today na Friday and that's Saturday midnight in Aussie. If not I for give them the Kate commencement date letter immediately.

My Question: Has anyone been in this kind of situation before?
How feasible is it to get such letter from Macquarie University. If anyone has collected this kind of letter before. Me nor expect am oh, I don put mind for deferment. E be lyk say God dey use this guy.

I will appreciate any input, suggestions comments and way to go on thus matter. Anticipating your response e-fam

One contact your school and ask if they can give you the letter. Then go to the program page where it is stated that your program is flexible. And get the url as well as a screen shot and direct them there explaining that you have sent a letter to your school but pending that you are tendering this in case it will suffice. Just my 2 cents. I haven't been in your situation before
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teehomies: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2018
Thanks for the tips brother. I'm wondering why u're leaving Sydney for Tasmania. I thought they said there are limited jobs in Tassie.? [quote author=mjlbabajide post=64714547][/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2018
Thanks soopamom, will do that by Monday Morning
soopamom:

One contact your school and ask if they can give you the letter. Then go to the program page where it is stated that your program is flexible. And get the url as well as a screen shot and direct them there explaining that you have sent a letter to your school but pending that you are tendering this in case it will suffice. Just my 2 cents. I haven't been in your situation before

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.