Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1256868 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Donnal:
Did they contact your sponsor before now?

No, they did not but I feel it’s bc their additional requests where documents from him. It will assure them of his genuineness as he is my sponsor.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Amy3090:

Alright, he will call them tomorrow. My start date is 26th of this month. And like they requested for letter from all the shareholders in my sponsor’s company. He has supplied them with it on the 31st of January.

Choi cool sad

All shareholders in your company!

What if you don't have shares
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abiodun56: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Amy3090:

In my case pls, do u think my sponsor should call them?

I think it will b wrong for ur sponsor to call, u are the applicant in this case. Your sponsor has nothing to do with dem.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Donnal: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
You should do the calling and be polite and am sure u will get your grant this week if you believe.

quote author=Amy3090 post=64841505]

No, they did not but I feel it’s bc their additional requests where documents from him. It will assure them of his genuineness as he is my sponsor.[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
uckennety:

Choi cool sad

All shareholders in your company!

What if you don't have shares

No, share holders in my sponsor’s company. Like they wanna be sure all the shareholders consents to his sponsorship. Lol and to think the shareholders are his wife and aged father.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
abiodun56:

I think it will b wrong for ur sponsor to call, u are the applicant in this case. Your sponsor has nothing to do with dem.

Well, the decision was bc someone here said he called on behalf of his little bro.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Amy3090:

No, share holders in my sponsor’s company. Like they wanna be sure all the shareholders consents to his sponsorship. Lol and to think the shareholders are his wife and aged father.

That's what your co asked for
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=uckennety post=64842948]

That's what your co asked for

Yes
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Albion05:
PTE or IELTS.

Thanks
Any advice on materials for study or just normal googling
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
bligs:

I got my car for AUD1,300 with 4months registration left and had to pay around AUD400+ for the roadworthy, no single issue whatsoever since i have been using it, Ford fairmont 2001, the reason why the owner sold it was she acquired a brand new SUV and i have a friend that was lucky to get camry big daddy with 8months registration and roadworthy cert for AUD1800, the reason is the owner was moving overseas. If you are familiar with Gumtree and facebook market, you will see ppl selling cars for rediculous amount, some due to upgrade while some moving to overseas and wanna give there car out in exchange for token amount.

This car discussion just dey sweet my belle.
Driving is a hobby for me. And driving on a good road.. I'll be like.. Please is there any road from Aussi to Naija grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soopamom: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
kessel:
Good day everyone and congrats to those who grant has fallen on, for those who are yet to recieve good news, baba God go do am.
Just got admission to UWS for July intake. But they asked that i retake English proficiency exam.
TOEFL, IELTS OR PEARSON, which do we think i can prepare for faster and take within a space of 2weeks.
Thanks
I don't know about toefl, but PTE you can book, take it in 2 days and results will be out in another 2 days. Ielts takes like 2 weeks after writing to come out and even booking is subject to availability

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=Amy3090 post=64844016][/quote]

OmG !!!!

What kinda company is your sponsor using
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
soopamom:

I don't know about toefl, but PTE you can book, take it in 2 days and results will be out in another 2 days. Ielts takes like 2 weeks after writing to come out and even booking is subject to availability

Thanks, are you trying to say, i can prepare for PTE wothin 2days?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
kessel:

Thanks
Any advice on materials for study or just normal googling
PM me and I will forward you IELTS materials also make use of YouTube

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SSamuelo: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Solitin40:
solitin I need materials for PTE if you have please send for me

PM me and I will forward you IELTS materials also make use of YouTube
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teehomies: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Thanks bro.
bligs:

I got my car for AUD1,300 with 4months registration left and had to pay around AUD400+ for the roadworthy, no single issue whatsoever since i have been using it, Ford fairmont 2001, the reason why the owner sold it was she acquired a brand new SUV and i have a friend that was lucky to get camry big daddy with 8months registration and roadworthy cert for AUD1800, the reason is the owner was moving overseas. If you are familiar with Gumtree and facebook market, you will see ppl selling cars for rediculous amount, some due to upgrade while some moving to overseas and wanna give there car out in exchange for token amount.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
uckennety:

Chai i feel your pain!it once happened to me!pm me let me tell you what to do its either its pfl or goago agents that behave that way
But I used pfl and I mever had issue with them. Even when she was on break she was still doing her work.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
olamitunposi:

Omo I never start to dey pack o, but I go start arranging by month end. Make dem sha do quick issue us grant cos I dey target one cheap flight down. Lol.
Which one is that abeg I want to get my ticket now now now
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Teegal42:

But I used pfl and I mever had issue with them. Even when she was on break she was still doing her work.

Pfl port Harcourt is mess!

Wch pfl did you use?

When i wanted to do my visa i was advised to use lagos branch

The saucy lady i was handled over to! I though she was a friend

Later it dawn on me she was careless,callous,stupid and rude

I complained and i was transferred to lagos branch

Pfl has good management but bad staffs
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NUkachukwu: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
yourhouse:

You called on 15th of january or feb.. ?

Pardon my error! 1st of Feb.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
uckennety:

OmG !!!!

What kinda company is your sponsor using

His oil servicing company
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
jolanrewaju:
Please who is going to deakin uni for June/july intake. burwood campus...maybe we cld move together.
I am going for February intake. Please who is going dis February?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
To book flight has become issue now oooo all the airline no dey go Sydney. Turkish air no, Egyptian air no cos I will need transit visa pls how do I get to Sydney now
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
Albion05:
PTE or IELTS.

pte is the fastest within 5 days n simplest. However u can go through elicos just that is more expensive.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Teegal42:

I am going for February intake. Please who is going dis February?
deakin? Burwood n wot course ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
kessel:
Good day everyone and congrats to those who grant has fallen on, for those who are yet to recieve good news, baba God go do am.
Just got admission to UWS for July intake. But they asked that i retake English proficiency exam.
TOEFL, IELTS OR PEARSON, which do we think i can prepare for faster and take within a space of 2weeks.
Thanks
PTE with online tutorial videos

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
kessel:

Thanks, are you trying to say, i can prepare for PTE wothin 2days?
Yes u can but u shouldn't.
Since its 2 weeks u have why dont u use a week to prepare den d other to write and for result.
For me I used a week to prepare well and cover all grounds for the exam cos it has more to do with time.
U can check e2language on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
jolanrewaju:
deakin? Burwood n wot course ?
Same here. When are you planning to leave?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by leo083: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hello guys, I have been an avid but silent reader on this room for a while now, since when it was page 60 or so now it’s page 198. I have followed up since then after trying to read from the beginning. I apologize for the commenting...

I wanna share THE testimony,

Visa application: 26th November
Resumption date: 29th January
Visa granted: 6th February, 8 days after resumption

Just hold on, and stay strong...

Was contacted by the CO for the first time 4 days to resumption (25th Jan.) to supply sponsor letter, birth certificate and reason for refusal into the UK, WHICH I did asap.

Visa granted today, 6th February in the afternoon around 4 pm

Thank you JESUS,

8 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 12:06am On Feb 07, 2018
Teegal42:

Yes u can but u shouldn't.
Since its 2 weeks u have why dont u use a week to prepare den d other to write and for result.
For me I used a week to prepare well and cover all grounds for the exam cos it has more to do with time.
U can check e2language on YouTube.
thanks,will try em out
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 12:12am On Feb 07, 2018
congrats
when are you flying and what airline
leo083:
Hello guys, I have been an avid but silent reader on this room for a while now, since when it was page 60 or so now it’s page 198. I have followed up since then after trying to read from the beginning. I apologize for the commenting...

I wanna share THE testimony,

Visa application: 26th November
Resumption date: 29th January
Visa granted: 6th February, 8 days after resumption

Just hold on, and stay strong...

Was contacted by the CO for the first time 4 days to resumption (25th Jan.) to supply sponsor letter, birth certificate and reason for refusal into the UK, WHICH I did asap.

Visa granted today, 6th February in the afternoon around 4 pm

Thank you JESUS,

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.