Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1247735 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lukainoluciano: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2018
NUkachukwu:

Hi, I strongly recommend that you give them a call especially when resumption is fast approaching. My little brother did apply on the 1st of Dec and when I realised his resumption date was pretty close, I rang the Pretoria office precisely on the 15th of Feb, thou it took about 50mins for the call to be answer but thank God they eventually did.
The lady I spoke to requested for details which I provided! She politely apologized and said "we are behind on applications" and of cos my response was, no worries! She went further to assure me she would forward his application for immediate review and revert ASAP.

To my greatest surprise, immigration contacted the same day and requested that school confirms a resumption extension. I hurriedly went to the school cos I am actually in Australia, afterwards, Visa was issued the next day.

As I type, my lil bro is on his way from Perth to Sydney.

Hence, I recommend this option but note: application must have exceeded the stated processing time and seen online.

Best of luck to all applicants. The phone number I rang is: +27 12 423 6060
please I would love to know the stated processing period,, how many days does it really take? 45 or 77 ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitunposi: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2018
Lukainoluciano:
please I would love to know the stated processing period,, how many days does it really take? 45 or 77 ?

Processing time varies and also depends on when you apply. For mine, I applied when it was 57-77days and now it’s 21-45days and my application is still on.... So everything depends on the CO and when you apply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
zeemo2007:

You Cannot get a good car for 1500.

We are student and it is important you minimise all expenses and cost. Trust me you don't want to buy a car and start repairing all the time with all your weekly wage. You will cry tears won't come out, unless you have back up from naija sha.

Cars that comes with road worthy that will give you peace of mind are more expensive.

Budget like 2500 to be safe

I got my car for AUD1,300 with 4months registration left and had to pay around AUD400+ for the roadworthy, no single issue whatsoever since i have been using it, Ford fairmont 2001, the reason why the owner sold it was she acquired a brand new SUV and i have a friend that was lucky to get camry big daddy with 8months registration and roadworthy cert for AUD1800, the reason is the owner was moving overseas. If you are familiar with Gumtree and facebook market, you will see ppl selling cars for rediculous amount, some due to upgrade while some moving to overseas and wanna give there car out in exchange for token amount.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yourhouse: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
NUkachukwu:

Hi, I strongly recommend that you give them a call especially when resumption is fast approaching. My little brother did apply on the 1st of Dec and when I realised his resumption date was pretty close, I rang the Pretoria office precisely on the 15th of Feb, thou it took about 50mins for the call to be answer but thank God they eventually did.
The lady I spoke to requested for details which I provided! She politely apologized and said "we are behind on applications" and of cos my response was, no worries! She went further to assure me she would forward his application for immediate review and revert ASAP.

To my greatest surprise, immigration contacted the same day and requested that school confirms a resumption extension. I hurriedly went to the school cos I am actually in Australia, afterwards, Visa was issued the next day.

Hence, I recommend this option but note: application must have exceeded the stated processing time and seen online.

You called on 15th of january or feb.. ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lukainoluciano: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
olamitunposi:

Processing time varies and also depends on when you apply. For mine, I applied when it was 57-77days and now it’s 21-45days and my application is still on.... So everything depends on the CO and when you apply.
Ok thanks..God bless

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
still on the soa issue. will an soa of 8mill after payment of tuition okay?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitunposi: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
chimax1:
still on the soa issue. will an soa of 8mill after payment of tuition okay?

A year payment or a semester? Calculate if the 8m approximate to $60,000- 68,000AU (including ur tuition for the program and cost of living for a year) and have it in mind that your sponsor must have some money left too to survive on.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
NUkachukwu:

In my own case, they asked for additional documents which I provided and I submitted since on the 23rd of Oct and international students are not admitted in 2nd commencement on my course of study. I only have this month and resumption is in 3 weeks time. Though immi is saying 21-45 days as processing time, today should be 33rd day. I am thinking my uncle who is my sponsor should ring them. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Good day everyone and congrats to those who grant has fallen on, for those who are yet to recieve good news, baba God go do am.
Just got admission to UWS for July intake. But they asked that i retake English proficiency exam.
TOEFL, IELTS OR PEARSON, which do we think i can prepare for faster and take within a space of 2weeks.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
PTE or IELTS.

kessel:
Good day everyone and congrats to those who grant has fallen on, for those who are yet to recieve good news, baba God go do am.
Just got admission to UWS for July intake. But they asked that i retake English proficiency exam.
TOEFL, IELTS OR PEARSON, which do we think i can prepare for faster and take within a space of 2weeks.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
uckennety:

Pfl and goago are nightmares i honestly swear

They charge exorbitant fees

Yet the are full of shìt

They are not supervised or sanctioned
While an insider said they have not been paid for i5months
Am using pfl now!
Lagos branch is ok!
Stay clear from other branch

Use BCIE cheaper and more committed

It just that this people has made deals with schools you can't apply unless via them if not why will i go to an agent!

I noticed that people who apply themselves get visas morethan people that you agents
How many people have you seen applied and got visa without Agent?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
uckennety:

Can you import from Korea
You this guy you are too funny grin
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
Solitin40:

You this guy you are too funny grin

Pls call them and get visa pls
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
uckennety:

Have done that already thanks for your concern

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
uckennety:

In my case pls, do u think my sponsor should call them?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Solitin40:

Have done that already thanks for your concern

When you called, what did they say pls?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lukainoluciano:
PFL is a useless agency I swear...I paid 100k and they couldn't get me an admission... people re so wicked,, can you imagine playing with someone's future...God will judge them, I'm waiting for the right time to act... I pray for all expectants in the house,,God's speed
Don’t blame the company but the people working there my first visit I was assigned a nice woman but she left to set up her own company I was transferred to a wicked guy if you send this guy documents he will tell you he didn’t see it gosh I don’t know why the guy is like that just wicked and lazy but he was sacked and transferred to there BM Omo this woman is just like the first woman she’s so caring and not lazy but her problem is that she doesn’t pick her calls immediately but she’s better than the stupid guy

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
Amy3090:

When you called, what did they say pls?
I was told my application is still under assessment but will transfer to the team head

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Solitin40:

I was told my application is still under assessment but will transfer to the team head

My sponsor want to call them bc my own study is not open to international students on 2nd commencement. Meaning I have just this month or next year Feb.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Amy3090:

My sponsor want to call them bc my own study is not open to international students on 2nd commencement. Meaning I have just this month or next year Feb.
No problem just have your passport number ready and you call them around 7.30 to 8.30 Naija Time

To save money on airtime when you want to call them check the picture below

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
Solitin40:

No problem just have your passport number ready and you call them around 7.30 to 8.30 Naija Time

To save money on airtime when you want to call them check the picture below

He will give them a call tomorow
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Again please I want to know if it’s still too early to call Pretoria as my resumption date is 26th of this month?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
My Sch resumption is on the 26th of this month, please is it too early to call Pretoria? I need to be guided pls gurus in the house. Should my sponsor call or still give them time?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liliberth: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Amy3090:
My Sch resumption is on the 26th of this month, please is it too early to call Pretoria? I need to be guided pls gurus in the house. Should my sponsor call or still give them time?

When did you apply?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
liliberth:

When did you apply?

On the 23rd oct,2017
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Donnal: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
You said u provided additional documents on 23rd october, which documents did they ask for? And u mentioned today makes it your 33rd day since you applied how is it possible cos we have over 90days from Nov to date....please clarify this.

Amy3090:

In my own case, they asked for additional documents which I provided and I submitted since on the 23rd of Oct and international students are not admitted in 2nd commencement on my course of study. I only have this month and resumption is in 3 weeks time. Though immi is saying 21-45 days as processing time, today should be 33rd day. I am thinking my uncle who is my sponsor should ring them. What do you think?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Donnal: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
Did they contact your sponsor before now?

Amy3090:

On the 23rd oct,2017
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abiodun56: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Amy3090:

On the 23rd oct,2017

Is not too early to call, considering d fact that ur program is only available in February for International student and ur application is over 100 days. u applied b4 me and I ve gotten my grant....pls call dem tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Amy3090:

In my case pls, do u think my sponsor should call them?

Does your sponsor have your details
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=Donnal post=64840144]You said u provided additional documents on 23rd october, which documents did they ask for? And u mentioned today makes it your 33rd day since you applied how is it possible cos we have over 90days from Nov to date....please clarify this.

I submitted on the 23rd of oct and was requested to send additional documents on the 3rd Jan and 28the Jan. I have sent all. The issue now is that my study is not available to international students on 2nd commencement.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
abiodun56:

Is not too early to call, considering d fact that ur program is only available in February for International student and ur application is over 100 days. u applied b4 me and I ve gotten my grant....pls call dem tomorrow morning.

Alright, he will call them tomorrow. My start date is 26th of this month. And like they requested for letter from all the shareholders in my sponsor’s company. He has supplied them with it on the 31st of January.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abiodun56: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
uckennety:

Does your sponsor have your details

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.