Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,117 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1247935 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ireayomide2015: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hello my people, I will be heading to Brisbane next two weeks, please anybody that can volunteer to pick me up and that can accommodate me for just 5 days sokanakanbi@gmail.com

Please please please

Am a female

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrFuckallday: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
I been trying to import my application into my immi account but all the details I put keeps saying an error has occurred. Could anything be the problem?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dapsy11: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thank you, I have sent you a message.

uckennety:

Chai i feel your pain!it once happened to me!pm me let me tell you what to do its either its pfl or goago agents that behave that way
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
dapsy11:
Thank you, I have sent you a message.

I v replied
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dapsy11: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Maybe you should check the details you are putting in.
Were you able to open a new account?
If yes:
Fill in the requested details:
Your Application ref number is on the document you tool along when u went for your medicals
Your traveling doc number: is your passport number
Your date of birth: you know that

MrFuckallday:
I been trying to import my application into my immi account but all the details I put keeps saying an error has occurred. Could anything be the problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hey guys, is a 2 month statement of account ok for visa application? The funds were available in my sponsor's account in Feb. am hoping to lodge my app first week of April for june intake I hope that's not funds lodging. your advice pls
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrFuckallday: 5:21am On Feb 05, 2018
dapsy11:

Maybe you should check the details you are putting in.
Were you able to open a new account?
If yes:
Fill in the requested details:
Your Application ref number is on the document you tool along when u went for your medicals
Your traveling doc number: is your passport number
Your date of birth: you know that

Okay. I've been typing the other numbers that came with my immi acknowledgement letter as traveling doc number that's my mistake. Thanks a million fam. smiley

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Donnal: 5:40am On Feb 05, 2018
No it isn't, just make sure it doesn't enter same day at once.

chimax1:
Hey guys, is a 2 month statement of account ok for visa application? The funds were available in my sponsor's account in Feb. am hoping to lodge my app first week of April for june intake I hope that's not funds lodging. your advice pls
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by capsule(m): 6:49am On Feb 05, 2018
Albion05:
Apply through their recognized or approved agent/representative.

It will also make the application process less stressful.
If you decide to apply on your own, it may take time for them to give you admission and even subject your application to a high level of scrutiny you won't even like.

As for the amount they charge, contact them and they will tell you.

Thank you , pls how feasible is this program 'Supply Chain Management' in terms of jobs in OZ and PR.
thank you...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 7:19am On Feb 05, 2018
Supply Chain Management interms of job in OZ that I don't know much about. But you will definitely find job!..

Other faithfuls in the house that knows more about Supply Chain Management in OZ can help you dissect it.

For PR journey with the said program....... check the list of skilled occupation for the short term and medium - long term skilled occupation list.... that will guide you on your pursuit to PR....
https://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/punjabi/en/article/2017/06/30/your-chance-migrate-australia-new-occupation-list-2017-18-announced

capsule:

Thank you , pls how feasible is this program 'Supply Chain Management' in terms of jobs in OZ and PR.
thank you...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yhemight(m): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2018
Hello everyone, 
My name is Yemi and I'm new here. I want to apply for my visa by next week for April admission, please can anyone put me through on how I will go about the application and how long will the application takes before my visa is out.
Thanks will be looking forward to your responses
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by titobaba91(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2018
Waiting for grant to drop is a FULL TIME JOB. lol

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitunposi: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2018
titobaba91:
Waiting for grant to drop is a FULL TIME JOB. lol

Bro the waiting pass court adjournment o.... E tire me sef. But still hopeful. When are you due to resume? Today makes my application 85days, had to defer till May.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by titobaba91(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
olamitunposi:

Bro the waiting pass court adjournment o.... E tire me sef. But still hopeful. When are you due to resume? Today makes my application 85days, had to defer till May.
on the 19th of this month
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitunposi: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
titobaba91:
on the 19th of this month

Anything is possible Bro. Grants will drop this week and yours included.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by titobaba91(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
olamitunposi:

Anything is possible Bro. Grants will drop this week and yours included.
AMEN and to everyone expecting. Yours is guaranteed already, just a matter of time..hope your luggage don set?

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitunposi: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
titobaba91:
AMEN and to everyone expecting. Yours is guaranteed already, just a matter of time..hope your luggage don set?

Omo I never start to dey pack o, but I go start arranging by month end. Make dem sha do quick issue us grant cos I dey target one cheap flight down. Lol.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by titobaba91(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
olamitunposi:

Omo I never start to dey pack o, but I go start arranging by month end. Make dem sha do quick issue us grant cos I dey target one cheap flight down. Lol.
you no get wahala my brother..see you in Oz soon.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
IamphilVitalis:
@maduikeo pls how long did it take for your admission to be given to you in tafe qld?

A month
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
I have submitted my application since the 23rd day of October and no show till now... I have supplied all requested documents. These people wan give person HBP?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yourhouse: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
Amy3090:
I have submitted my application since the 23rd day of October and no show till now... I have supplied all requested documents. These people wan give person HBP?

What kind of application student or spouse?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
yourhouse:

What kind of application student or spouse?

Students visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
Amy3090:

Students visa
Have you call DIBP Pretoria?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Solitin40:

Solitin wassup

Visa don fall on you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Please anybody with experience with Turkish airline to Sydney they are the cheapest but are the nice and smooth. Please advice. Heading out 3rd March about to book
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
uckennety:

Solitin wassup

Visa don fall on you
Not yet bro still looking up to God

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Blazegab:
Please anybody with experience with Turkish airline to Sydney they are the cheapest but are the nice and smooth. Please advice. Heading out 3rd March about to book
The reviews online and From Nairaland is positive so I will advise you to book it

Turkish Airline is one of the best Airline companies in Europe
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
Blazegab:
This is the link

https://www.cheapflights.com.ng/flight-search/LOS-MEL/2018-03-03/MEL-SYD/2018-03-05/f96bf44e0d1080311fcd1c5db6873189f

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
ireayomide2015:
Hello my people, I will be heading to Brisbane next two weeks, please anybody that can volunteer to pick me up and that can accommodate me for just 5 days sokanakanbi@gmail.com

Please please please

Am a female
save journey...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Solitin40:

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.