Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1249456 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jackson2dye4: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2017
Hello fam!

Please I'd be heading to NSW (kensington) next month, I've been checking for accommodatiin on gumtree and the cheapest have seen is about A$180 /week, abeg can't I get something cheaper?? I really wud like to cut my expenses down to the least possible.

P/S : Anyone in UNSW/NSW should please pm me.... Settling down would be much more easier
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hustla(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Fishlink:

I can say something about this anyway. The age care certification is about 6weeks and cost about 650AUD. That's for Perth ooo. That's what I intend to do as well as I resume July. My fiancé work at the nursing home so many African mostly Nigerians work there as carer and earn minimum of $24 per hour. But car is important in all o. It will cost u $1500 to get Camry tiny light while up to $2500 to get big daddy Camry. Learn driving here in Naija and explore everywhere so there won't be problem for u to drive in Australia. Retain ur Naija license as u can use it to drive there. I hope this help.... God will answer us soon that are waiting for visa grants

Update :

My friend in NSW did his for $2000 (according to him) and its exactly as you described
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2017
hustla:

Which sch is that Bro?
VIT
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dontee5star(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2017
Cottyekundayo:

Alaye, do your research well. Bridging visa kor, tunnelling visa ni

Buhahaha !! Alaye Spain , Otito Koro
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dontee5star(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2017

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bucade11: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Pls I there any hope of getting a PR with an agricultural courses. And what's is the prospect if getting a job in that sector

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2017
Dontee5star:

marriage way seems easy but it is the hardest means of staying here , you can't just come in to Australia and marry like that , their immigration policy is too hard , did you even know you can't be on 2 visa at a time , the moment you marry and apply for your spouse visa , you go be on bridging visa which will take months before you go on temporary let's say you lucky becuase they deny spouse visa application more than any other visa based on say no be only black men or Philippina women want paper , even whites won stay here , how den won do am ? MARRIAGE ! I bet with you that if you apply for your partner visa today , they'll deny ; ask me why ? Because it isn't genuine , you gonna have to proof to these people it's not a fake relationship , you go pay lawyer thousands ! Na money you go spend oo ! You go start organising parties , just to take pictures

I know so many people whey been say Oyinbo don almost ruin their life with mortgage ,domestic violence , depression ! Den go slap you and tell you if you mess up you go land for Multala Muhammed Lagos simply because she's helping you to stay here !

Do course that leads to pr , Pay your school fee brother and look for help

Let marriage be your last option and even if you won marry ! Date her for over 1 year ! I get white gfs ; I no need them for Pali , theyll become your boss immediately you need them for paper because you go leave them after 3 years ! But before then they'll make your life Miserable

Well said. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2017
Please who has heard from DIBP in the last two weeks?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2017
marriage way seems easy but it is the hardest means of staying here , you can't just come in to Australia and marry like that , their immigration policy is too hard , did you even know you can't be on 2 visa at a time , the moment you marry and apply for your spouse visa , you go be on bridging visa which will take months before you go on temporary let's say you lucky becuase they deny spouse visa application more than any other visa based on say no be only black men or Philippina women want paper , even whites won stay here , how den won do am ? MARRIAGE ! I bet with you that if you apply for your partner visa today , they'll deny ; ask me why ? Because it isn't genuine , you gonna have to proof to these people it's not a fake relationship , you go pay lawyer thousands ! Na money you go spend oo ! You go start organising parties , just to take pictures

I know so many people whey been say Oyinbo don almost ruin their life with mortgage ,domestic violence , depression ! Den go slap you and tell you if you mess up you go land for Multala Muhammed Lagos simply because she's helping you to stay here !

Do course that leads to pr , Pay your school fee brother and look for help

Nice bro!!! Can't be said any better.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2017
hustla:

Update :

My friend in NSW did his for $2000 (according to him) and its exactly as you described
Please help me ask of the name of the training center I want to do research on them before leaving Nigeria

Please if you know good aged care centers in NSW kingly drop it here Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
JewelStone:

No. I started from the scratch due to my non-science background. Where did you get that info from?
Please ma what Is the name of the aged care facility where you had your training
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Churkie:
Please who has heard from DIBP in the last two weeks?

I heard from DIBP on Friday my people, all documents I provide plus statements of account has been screened. I got immi s57 natural justice email to make comments on the employment letter I provided that according to there check, the found it non genuine. I've made my comment in writing and sent to case officer. I'm on mountain praying and fasting cos nothing God cannot do. I'm suppose to get grant on Friday though

6 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hustla(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Solitin40:

Please help me ask of the name of the training center I want to do research on them before leaving Nigeria

Please if you know good aged care centers in NSW kingly drop it here Thanks

I'll ask

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obaxlove(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
jackson2dye4:
Hello fam!

Please I'd be heading to NSW (kensington) next month, I've been checking for accommodatiin on gumtree and the cheapest have seen is about A$180 /week, abeg can't I get something cheaper?? I really wud like to cut my expenses down to the least possible.

P/S : Anyone in UNSW/NSW should please pm me.... Settling down would be much more easier

Hello Bro,

Please I want to apply to the same school. Pls check ur inbox to reply my msg so that u can help out with potential challenges.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rosasparks: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys, thanks for all the information on this thread. It has been very useful. I want to withdraw my Australian visa application. Does anyone know how to submit the form for withdrawal (form 1446), or an official email address of the Australian visa office that I can contact for help?

Please let me know. Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pls how long those it take to process your partners visa, am to resume July I intend coming back home after my first semester get married and come back with my wife. On my student visa. Pls what's d pathway and how long those it take.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Deojos: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hello, please I want to know if they are using evisa to enter Australlia with Naija passport, my brother just get a work permit visa, it was send from Australlia but is evisa and am seriously confuse about this .I will like to know about this.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fishlink:

He is my relative.. maternal uncle so have to swear an affidavit at the court to clarify my relationship with him as my sponsor
can u enlighten me on the process of this affidavit
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pls how long those it take to process your partners visa, am to resume July I intend coming back home after my first semester get married and come back with my wife. On my student visa. Pls what's d pathway and how long those it take.[s][/s]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iloveutd: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Deojos:
Hello, please I want to know if they are using evisa to enter Australlia with Naija passport, my brother just get a work permit visa, it was send from Australlia but is evisa and am seriously confuse about this .I will like to know about this.

Yes australia issues E visa, and your passport would be stamped at the port of entry
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sammywemmy: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
sometimes they dont stamp at point of entry.
iloveutd:

Yes australia issues E visa, and your passport would be stamped at the port of entry
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeyen004: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Any update on visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by guadete: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Solitin40:

Please ma what Is the name of the aged care facility where you had your training

Google hnh its in Sydney and the mail kalolaine_t@hnh.org.au check them out.

better still search for aged care institutes run by indian in Australia

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ebukasamano: 12:28am On Jun 13, 2017
Please what is the cheapest school I can get for business administration in Australia thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mctowel01: 5:41am On Jun 13, 2017
bucade11:
Pls I there any hope of getting a PR with an agricultural courses. And what's is the prospect if getting a job in that sector
Very positive hope... if you have at least one year experience. Follow this link for more info:
https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by baliqisb(f): 7:25am On Jun 13, 2017
Hello, I want to know if your bank printed a reference letter to back ur statement of account. If they did, who was it addressed to?

Fishlink:

I heard from DIBP on Friday my people, all documents I provide plus statements of account has been screened. I got immi s57 natural justice email to make comments on the employment letter I provided that according to there check, the found it non genuine. I've made my comment in writing and sent to case officer. I'm on mountain praying and fasting cos nothing God cannot do. I'm suppose to get grant on Friday though
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hustla(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2017
JewelStone:

Please don't have a child with someone you don't love, the Aussie is trying to trap you into some real trouble. Child support here can make you go crazy, and you can't escape it. Not worth it, and having a baby won't give you PR. Even if you get married to an Aussie, you still need to wait a few years before you get PR, and intl student fees still applies until you get PR, unless you postpone your studies.

I get what you mean about the exorbitant school fees tho, my heart bleeds when I remember that I'm dropping $14k in July for the next semester and I've got 5 more semesters! There are so many things I can do with all that $$$. I do have a legit alternative of postponing my studies so I can pay less fees later, but I'm not sure if I want to do that cos I want to finish this degree and become a Registered Nurse asap.

A semester lasts how many months?

If fees are 9500 per trimester, what does that mean and how much will I pay in the end?

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JewelStone(f): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2017
hustla:
A semester lasts how many months?
If fees are 9500 per trimester, what does that mean and how much will I pay in the end?
Thanks
A semester is 5-6 months, twice a year. A trimester is thrice a year.

The fees should be $9,500 x 3=$28,500 per year x number of years it takes to complete the program.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JewelStone(f): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2017
ebukasamano:
Please what is the cheapest school I can get for business administration in Australia thanks
Hey, a quick Google search will answer your question.

Why do you want to study Business Admin in Australia though? You're better off studying basket weaving. Just saying

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iloveutd: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2017
JewelStone:

Hey, a quick Google search will answer your question.

Why do you want to study Business Admin in Australia though? You're better off studying basket weaving. Just saying

Lol..he said basket weaving....smh petty
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Omooloriredade: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2017
^^^^ 99% of student applicants here have PR as their ultimate goal. The skilled occupation list SOL/MLTSSL or CSOL/STSOL should be the guide.
If our assumption is right wrt his goal, fitter,joiner, cook (and yes, basket weaver) as unattractive as they seem, if they are on the SOL,are much better.

Jewelstone is not nice sha grin

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ayomikunkco:
. Please which region are you and if I may also ask the city/town

Melbourne.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.