Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1246461 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by edkai: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
yinqar:

Yes it is mandatory, as long as you are applying for a visa to get into Australia
thanks for the reapoonse. The thing is that I have already applied for the Visa. I now want to know if yellow will be requested for at the airport.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2019
edkai:
thanks for the reapoonse. The thing is that I have already applied for the Visa. I now want to know if yellow will be requested for at the airport.

If you submitted your application without it, they will probably demand it from you later, if they are patient enough. The best thing is to go and do it and attach it to your application as soon as possible while it is being assessed. I added my English test a bit later, when we decided I better do it. You have the opportunity to add further documents even after application.

Yes, it will be demanded at the Australia's port of entry, they won't let you in WITHOUT IT.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2019
akinke:

If you submitted your application without it, they will probably demand it from you later, if they are patient enough. The best thing is to go and do it and attach it to your application as soon as possible while it is being assessed. I added my English test a bit later, when we decided I better do it. You have the opportunity to add further documents even after application.

Yes, it will be demanded at the Australia's port of entry, they won't let you in WITHOUT IT.
A lot of people get in without been asked about polio vaccine at the point of entry, me inclusive but applications from certain countries like Nigeria will not be granted without a polio vaccine.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by edkai: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2019
akinke:

Thanks bro. I really appreciate your response/advise.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by edkai: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2019
bligs:

A lot of people get in without been asked about polio vaccine at the point of entry, me inclusive but applications from certain countries like Nigeria will not be granted without a polio vaccine.
Thanks a lot for this response. I already got my Visa grant although I didn't use the yellow card. I did my medicals at Fatayi Williams clinic where I got an oral polio vaccination and was given a code which they asked me to send via email to Australia immigration. My thought was that this should stand in for the yellow card. Hence, I do not need to present the yellow card at the Point of entry.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2019
edkai:
Thanks a lot for this response. I already got my Visa grant although I didn't use the yellow card. I did my medicals at Fatayi Williams clinic where I got an oral polio vaccination and was given a code which they asked me to send via email to Australia immigration. My thought was that this should stand in for the yellow card. Hence, I do not need to present the yellow card at the Point of entry.
No need to present any yellow card, immigration officials at the point of entry are aware that without polio vaccination your visa won't be granted.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchman(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2019
Please house,
Any hope for 3rd class graduate for masters
Or will one be given visa with Advance Diploma programme?

Actually I got an admission in Germany but I don't like Germany...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
edkai:

You have done it niyen na. Yellow card documents your oral vaccination. It would have been documented in a yellow book, hence the name.

You did it alongside your other health examination.

You should be good to go.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oluwadamilola14: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
bligs:

No need to present any yellow card
Hello everyone I am currently applying for a student visa to Australia and I want to ask how important is the work experience in getting a visa,I got a reference letter already but my agent is insisting that I should get the cac registration receipt of the company and my boss isn’t willing to give me, please reply me thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by edkai: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Thanks my bosses @bligs and akinke for doing justice to my enquiry. You guys are highly appreciated smiley

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by guru1234: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
I am a silent follower and Allihamdulilah my grant just dropped this morning 9:40am, minutes after I checked my immi account my agents call to inform of the grant and I rechecked Lo and behold status has changed to finalised.
Timeline;
Biometric and submission May 2
First contact from CO June 14, asked for a clearer and coloured copy of my passport data page, it was submitted same day
Second contact from CO June 19, asked for explanation of previous visa refusal to Canada and that was submitted on June 21st.
Grant landed today 9:45am

School : University of Adelaide, no SOA and English test submitted

This is to boost the morale those still awaiting their grants, Godwilling it will all end in praise

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Czorx: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Congrats. How much was your first tuition deposit ? Also what course and program are you going for
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Czorx: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
guru1234:
I am a silent follower and Allihamdulilah my grant just dropped this morning 9:40am, minutes after I checked my immi account my agents call to inform of the grant and I rechecked Lo and behold status has changed to finalised.
Timeline;
First contact from CO June 14, asked for a clearer and coloured copy of my passport data page, it was submitted same day
Second contact from CO June 19, asked for explanation of previous visa refusal to Canada and that was submitted on June 21st.

This is to boost the morale those still awaiting their grants, Godwilling it will all end in praise

Congrats. How much did you pay for initial deposit ? Also what course and program did you apply for
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Czorx: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Oluwadamilola14:
Hello everyone I am currently applying for a student visa to Australia and I want to ask how important is the work experience in getting a visa,I got a reference letter already but my agent is insisting that I should get the cac registration receipt of the company and my boss isn’t willing to give me, please reply me thanks

That’s because reference letters don’t cut it (they think it can be faked) so you need to back your work experience with employment letters, pay slips, financial statement for salary payment from your bank

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mma24(f): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hello Guys..

Please my offer is conditional... I was asked to provide a certified Bachelor's degree..to prove that what I submitted is original... Please how should I go about this?

Secondly, if a school (AL2) waive English language test, is it compulsory you provide it for your Visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SSamuelo: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
guru1234:
Timeline;

No statement of account and your visa was approved.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Oluwadamilola14:
Work experience is just to show the correlation between your intended course and profession as well as educational gap, reference letter or employment letter should be enough.

Mma24:
Hello Guys..

Please my offer is conditional... I was asked to provide a certified Bachelor's degree..to prove that what I submitted is original... Please how should I go about this?

Secondly, if a school (AL2) waive English language test, is it compulsory you provide it for your Visa?
Notarized a copy of your certificate, you can do that in federal high court or from any notary officer.
It depends on your case officer, it is advisable to have one in order to prevent a delay in case your case officer requested for one.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tush1986: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Congrats bro... Barakalahu fii
guru1234:
Timeline;

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kk4(m): 8:16am On Jun 27, 2019
guru1234:
Timeline;

Better news this cold morning. I tap into this blessing.
Congratulation.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Victoriouss: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2019
I tap into this.. congratulations
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oluwadamilola14:

Very few organisations will be willing to give you their CAC reg. You can scan your ID card, offer of employment? Does your organization have a functional website, do they have a segment on it for 'our people' or 'our staff'? Do you appear on it?

Did you include the name of your boss or contact person from work? How recognised is the organization

Sincerely, I didn't add CAC to my application. But it's been 2 years I was there, so I can't tell. I appear on our website, scanned my ID. And my workplace has a good website.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please there is this gte question that asked if the spouse would be traveling with the wife as. Dependednt on student visa and how does she intend to support her Stay .
When asked how the spouse intends to support herself during his stay
What's the best reply
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pretty2017: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please I need an advice, I got rejection for my student visa last Feb, I want to reapply for next year. Is it adviseble to inform the school of my precious student visa denial? I was told the schools are likely to refuse me admission if i tell them I was denied visa. Please advise me , moreso am looking at the GO8 universities these time.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Valentina31:
Please there is this gte question that asked if the spouse would be traveling with the wife as. Dependednt on student visa and how does she intend to support her Stay .
What's the best reply
Just say the truth. If your spouse will take up a job while in Australia, say so, it won't be a reason for your visa denial.
They already know most partners work to support the main applicant.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Czorx: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hello guys. Trust y’all doing great! I’m slightly worried for my GAP years and I need honest opinions. As we all know the difficulty in getting jobs with the present economy. I haven’t had a stable job since I graduated uni in 2013. Just some normal jobs here and there to support. Also freelance jobs and volunteer work. Can this work for a student visa application? I learnt that you have to provide substantial proof to cover up for your gap years like employment letter, pay slips, financial statement showing salary payment etc. but these documents are almost impossible because like I mentioned I haven’t had a stable job since after uni. What are the chances of getting a study grant? Do you know some key documents you think I can produce to help get me through my gap years? Does NYSC cut it? I’ll be grateful if I can get more detailed help in regards to GAP years in applying for student visa
Regards
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emenik08: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2019
guru1234:
Timeline;

Please I will need your help on visa application. Need some clarifications. Can I contact you privately? Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 2:21am On Jun 28, 2019
WestAfrican:

Just say the truth. If your spouse will take up a job while in Australia, say so, it won't be a reason for your visa denial.
They already know most partners work to support the main applicant.

I do not support this. They know, but it's a truth they don't want to hear from you.

You are definitely going to show 7,300 AUD thereabout if she is following you. In my opinion the evidence of support is the financial statement. Mention that whichever of your parents who has tendered their statement will support your partners stay financially. E.g. My father has agreed to sponsor Rendy, with his financial statement reflecting this. This is the common tradition.

International student is an industry. They want you to bring your foreign earned money to their country. If you let them think you ll make money from their economy, it defies their whole plan.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 2:30am On Jun 28, 2019
Valentina31:
What's the best reply

The question is, is your partner coming along at the same time, have they been included in your application? Did you do OSHC that covers for them? Does your financial evidence shows about 10,300 aud to cover for them?

Then my opinion is my previous response.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 2:33am On Jun 28, 2019
Czorx:
Hello guys. Trust y’all doing great! I’m slightly worried for my GAP years and I need honest opinions. As we all know the difficulty in getting jobs with the present economy. I haven’t had a stable job since I graduated uni in 2013. Just some normal jobs here and there to support. Also freelance jobs and volunteer work. Can this work for a student visa application? I learnt that you have to provide substantial proof to cover up for your gap years like employment letter, pay slips, financial statement showing salary payment etc. but these documents are almost impossible because like I mentioned I haven’t had a stable job since after uni. What are the chances of getting a study grant? Do you know some key documents you think I can produce to help get me through my gap years? Does NYSC cut it? I’ll be grateful if I can get more detailed help in regards to GAP years in applying for student visa
Regards

Hi Czorx,

Write your volunteering experience in a compelling manner to cover for the GAP years? Do you currently work in a place, even though it's not been long? Then add it to your application.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chuksdewigs(m): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2019
guru1234:
Timeline;

Hi guru1234, congrats on your grant. I pray all of us awaiting our grant gets it.
I applied to the same university. Also awaiting my grant. Can you please give us your timeline and tell us documents you submitted just to guide us properly. Thanks in advance. I sent you a mail tho.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by guru1234: 6:16am On Jun 28, 2019
OK bros
chuksdewigs:

Hi guru1234, congrats on your grant. I pray all of us awaiting our grant gets it.
I applied to the same university. Also awaiting my grant. Can you please give us your timeline and tell us documents you submitted just to guide us properly. Thanks in advance. I sent you a mail tho.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by guru1234: 6:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Documents submitted are,
1) Evidence of employment which include all my different offer letters, promotion letters, scanned copy of ID card, 6moonths payslips, personal bank statements, income tax certificates
2)Proof of educational qualifications
3)Birth certificates, passport data page, yellow card
4)These r all I can remember for now. quote author=chuksdewigs post=735758]

I applied to the same university. Also awaiting my grant. Can you please give us your timeline and tell us documents you submitted just to guide us properly. Thanks in advance. I sent you a mail tho. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.