Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251253 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jasmine1147: 5:21am On Aug 28, 2021
Adeoluwa1110:
Please, is there anyone currently in Adelaide here?

In Adelaide
What do you want to know
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ThatPetiteChic: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:
Hello,

Last week Friday, I got my offer of admission to UNSW. I was told to pay 14kAUD to secure the admission offer.

Do I need IELTS for visa approval?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emmygr8(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
[quote author=ThatPetiteChic post=105268207][/quote]

14K AUD is a bit high. You can email the school for further information. You can also ask for scholarship
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emmygr8(m): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
jasmine1147:

In Adelaide
What do you want to know

Good day brother. Please what is the update on students visa issuance? I was told it takes 6months to be issued. Isnt that too far? Or is it because of the pandemic?
I will appreciate explanation on this.
I thank you all for your continuous supports. God bless you all
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ThatPetiteChic: 12:34am On Aug 29, 2021
emmygr8:

14K AUD is a bit high. You can email the school for further information. You can also ask for scholarship

Thank you for your response. Application for scholarship begins next month and I intend applying. My question is if I need IELTS for visa approval. I applied to the school without IELT.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ganso: 12:54am On Aug 29, 2021
When did you apply ??[quote author=ThatPetiteChic post=105268207][/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ThatPetiteChic: 5:17am On Aug 29, 2021
Ganso:
When did you apply ??

July.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ganso: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2021
Aiii cool please can I pm you
ThatPetiteChic:

July.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ThatPetiteChic: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2021
Ganso:
Aiii cool please can I pm you

Okay...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emmygr8(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=justwise post=56319580][/quote]

Reference
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emmygr8(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

Thank you for your response. Application for scholarship begins next month and I intend applying. My question is if I need IELTS for visa approval. I applied to the school without IELT.

Documentation Checklist for admission & Visa Australia

--Offer letter

Academic documents till date
IELTS/TOEFL Score
Passport
Work Experience (If any)
University/College Application form
Skype/phone interview may be conducted by university for offer letter (Offer letter processing time 1 to 6 week)

--Visa Documentation

All academic documents (Transcript, Provisional, Character)
2 recent passport-size color photos with white background.
IELTS/TOEFL Score
Financial documents to cover 1 year fee & 1 year living cost (18610 AUD) with 2000 Traveling cost for Streamlined Students. or @ Minimum 3 months old bank balance certificate & statement with evidence of income
Income sources with supporting documents
Valuation of Property with supporting documents
Tax Clearance Certificate
CA Report
Relationship certificate with sponsors and family members
Birth Certificate
Police Report
Citizenship Certificate (translated in English)
Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE) from University/College
Statement of Purpose (SOP)

I hope this answers your enquiry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by FutureDon(m): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
AyaE:
Apologies for the late response. Reach out to me using my moniker and I'll send it.

Can't rememberthe full meaning of NPC but I remember my folks did it at Alausa.

NPC should be National Population Commission's certificate of birth.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 7:36am On Sep 01, 2021
FutureDon:

NPC should be National Population Commission's certificate of birth.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 4:07am On Sep 07, 2021
Hello everyone, is there anybody Currently studying/ had studied in Griffith university or Southern cross University please? Gold coast campus to be precise.

Also, is there any civil servant in Lagos State who has gone through this route before? Please I need your help and guidance abeg.
Thanks everyone.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cletz991(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Which medical test do they do for Australia students visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Omanwankwo: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Congrats here
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mike365: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Physical examination by the Doctor, urine test, checking of BP and vitals, X-ray for Tuberculosis, and they take note of your yellow fever (+ polio) vaccine card.
cletz991:
Which medical test do they do for Australia students visa

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cletz991(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
If person bp high that means he fails the test?
Mike365:
Physical examination by the Doctor, urine test, checking of BP and vitals, X-ray for Tuberculosis, and they take note of your yellow fever (+ polio) vaccine card.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingofthenorth: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
youngfaraday1:
For HND holders, Yeah, very possible, you will do a six months foundation class but it will come as a combine offer with the masters, check my signature
pls which school runs this? How much is their school fees and does PgD give one an added advantage to gain admission for masters.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mike365: 7:27am On Sep 09, 2021
��� Not really.
They're particular about the yellow fever+polio vaccine and tb result. So if you don't have a yellow card, you must get it done. If there is any sign of tb, they'll advice you to go for treatment and come back after some weeks for another check.
So I doubt if high BP is an issue that'll lead to failure of test because you cant transfer the ailment unlike tb, hepatitis, etc.
cletz991:
If person bp high that means he fails the test?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cletz991(m): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2021
Thanks
Mike365:
��� Not really.
They're particular about the yellow fever+polio vaccine and tb result. So if you don't have a yellow card, you must get it done. If there is any sign of tb, they'll advice you to go for treatment and come back after some weeks for another check.
So I doubt if high BP is an issue that'll lead to failure of test because you cant transfer the ailment unlike tb, hepatitis, etc.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Admirabellebnf: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hello house,thanks for all you do.

I need s the gurus especially someone who is in OZ to advice me urgently.

I have a B.Sc in Anatomy but work experience in corporate sales for about 4yrs. I also have MSc in Public Health. My agent thinks student route is better so I want to apply for Public Health MSC in Australia and came across Torrens University programme, MBAMPH. Agents feels it's a good course based on my academic a and work background. What are the employment chances with it (high/low) or do I just apply for MPH in Federation University?

Also is the MBAMPH certificate, a 2 in 1 certificate,or 2 separate certificates?

Secondly,can anyone send me a good SOP sample please

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lomaxx: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Admirabellebnf:
Hello house,thanks for all you do.

I need s the gurus especially someone who is in OZ to advice me urgently.

I have a B.Sc in Anatomy but work experience in corporate sales for about 4yrs. I also have MSc in Public Health. My agent thinks student route is better so I want to apply for Public Health MSC in Australia and came across Torrens University programme, MBAMPH. Agents feels it's a good course based on my academic a and work background. What are the employment chances with it (high/low) or do I just apply for MPH in Federation University?

Also is the MBAMPH certificate, a 2 in 1 certificate,or 2 separate certificates?

Secondly,can anyone send me a good SOP sample please

Thanks

You already have an MPH right?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Admirabellebnf: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Yes, I do but I'm not applying with it. Just using only my B.Sc
lomaxx:

You already have an MPH right?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lomaxx: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Admirabellebnf:
Yes, I do but I'm not applying with it. Just using only my B.Sc

Tbh if you ask me, the MPH gives you more leverage in terms of opportunities, if that’s your priority. And expanding your scope is always a plus.
Otherwise, employment opportunities with MPH-MBA is real solid anywhere in the world esp in the pandemic.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Admirabellebnf: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2021
Thanks a lot for your response.
lomaxx:

Tbh if you ask me, the MPH gives you more leverage in terms of opportunities, if that’s your priority. And expanding your scope is always a plus.
Otherwise, employment opportunities with MPH-MBA is real solid anywhere in the world esp in the pandemic.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ekarl: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Visa alert!!!
I got my grant yesterday after getting the almighty NJL barely 2weeks ago, God was too faithful indeed what God can not do, does not and will never exist!
All thanks to @Candycrush for the emotional support and encouragement, @Naijabad and everyone on this timeline who responded to my complains and enquiries. God bless us all.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Yayyyyyyyyy!!!! Congratulations!! I legit screamed just now. God will go with you and perfect all that concerns you in Jesus name. Can you share your timeline and the documents you submitted with us?

Ekarl
post=105692108:

Visa alert!!!
I got my grant yesterday after getting the almighty NJL barely 2weeks ago, God was too faithful indeed what God can not do, does not and will never exist!
All thanks to @Candycrush for the emotional support and encouragement, @Naijabad and everyone on this timeline who responded to my complains and enquiries. God bless us all.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by candycush(m): 2:47am On Sep 11, 2021
Ekarl:
Visa alert!!!

Big Big congratulations dear...I'm super thankful to God for this miracle....More testimonies ahead in Jesus name, Amen.. May we have steady and speedy Grant's on this group in Jesus name Amen...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Merdan123: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ekarl: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Fumpat:
Yayyyyyyyyy!!!! Congratulations!! I legit screamed just now. God will go with you and perfect all that concerns you in Jesus name. Can you share your timeline and the documents you submitted with us?

Thank you so much!
I Applied through an Agency (ACA) to 3 schools in July 2020, got an offer to Griffith University in August to study Human Resource management/international Business for the 1st Trimester of 2021, I accepted after a month of waiting for other offers, payed total deposit in October after passing GTE, got COE in November then I started arranging documents for Visa Application.
Applied for visa on the 13th of January 2021,biometrics followed almost immediately on the 18th of January that same day I received a letter to go for my Medicals, Got a date for February 2nd I went and got my Medicals done then the wait game started!
Along the line my passport expired applied for a new one which took almost six weeks, at a point my school called that they were canceling my admission since I refused to enroll ah! (how I overcame that one is testimony for another day) God was just faithful, I had lost hope and enrolled for another ielts exam make I carry eye face Canada lol, (exam is next week btw) and God showed up strong for me, when I got the NJL everyone kept telling me to withdraw my application, I refused because the error was not intentional and was not done by me I prayed like I have never done before ah all Glory to My daddy in heaven! Only him deserve all the Glory! My agent took all the blame and attached documents to her comment letter and on the 9th of September barely 2weeks I received my Grant! Hallelujah! God is greatest! God is alive! What God can not do does not exist!!!

Documents submitted:
Statement of purpose
Sponsor letter
Academic documents (everything down to the least certification I have)
Work documents (must include Leave letter from place of work)
COE
Reference Letter
Yellow card
Police clearance report
Passport data page
2 Passport photographs
Note: I didn’t use Bank statement because they waived it off as at then, only my school requested for a bank statement.
I use my case as a point of contact to everyone waiting and believing God for a breakthrough on their visa application, yours will come! You too will testify! For what God can not do does not exist!
To God be the Glory!

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ekarl: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2021
candycush:

Big Big congratulations dear...I'm super thankful to God for this miracle....More testimonies ahead in Jesus name, Amen.. May we have steady and speedy Grant's on this group in Jesus name Amen...

Amen! Thank you so much for all your encouragements God bless you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: ideamaster(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.