Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1246693 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Olusadeb:
Hello Everyone.
I'm new here and i need vital information on schools in Australia that offers masters and phd program in Cyber Security.
Thank you!!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Smile4mee01: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2021
Basirat6279:
Hello house.
Please I will like your sincere advice on this. I have a bachelor's degree in computer science and I will like to study master in cyber security in Macquarie University. My agent pfl is confirming that I won't need a bank statement for the visa process and the visa is guaranteed because Macquarie is AL1 University but I will need to pay tuition deposit and health insurance of almost 6 million.
I will like to confirm if I won't be needing bank statement.
Thank you.

I understand AL1 universities dont require bank statement, however to help ones case it's best to include it. Let's not forget , it's a human being the Visa officer that approves based on the documents he has. Australia has had to support many international students since covid hit and they will like students to prove they have more than enough to support themselves here.

Pfl is also a reputable institution, so they know what they saying as well.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jayifeanyi1234: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2021
Good day All. Is my first time here, though have gone through some pages, and would like to say thank you for all you do to assist even people you don’t know.God bless!!!!.

Please, I need assistance in migrating to Australia.Am open to any pathway that will give us,( family of 5)PR, or carry us all to Australia at ones!
Statistics first degree, Business Administration second degree. My job experience of over 10years is in accommodation and hospitality, as a self employed. Am 40yrs.old

Please Grate Minds, I don’t know where to start. Is like the more I read the more I get confused.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchman(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2021
jayifeanyi1234:
Good day All. Is my first time here, though have gone through some pages, and would like to say thank you for all you do to assist even people you don’t know.God bless!!!!.

Please, I need assistance in migrating to Australia.Am open to any pathway that will give us,( family of 5)PR, or carry us all to Australia at ones!
Statistics first degree, Business Administration second degree. My job experience of over 10years is in accommodation and hospitality, as a self employed. Am 40yrs.old

Please Grate Minds, I don’t know where to start. Is like the more I read the more I get confused.

Thank you.
If you are referring to skilled migration, I thought they said that your job description must be inline with your degree or master?

Is hospitality related to the degrees you have?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
uchman:

If you are referring to skilled migration, I thought they said that your job description must be inline with your degree or master?

Is hospitality related to the degrees you have?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Floda: 12:19am On Jul 02, 2021
Good day guys. Followed this thread from the beginning and it is really amazing.

For as long as i can remember, I have really love Australia. I intend doing my masters there with a goal of getting pr and then citizenship.

As I'm currently an undergraduate in Nigeria, I have researched and i came up with a road map to achieve my goals. But then I have some questions to ask.

1. Is there any way to bypass paying tax as a crypto/forex/stocks trader in Australia?

2. In Mechanical, Electrical and Mine Engineering, which is best to do my Masters in as I'm currently studying Mechatronics engineering (B.Eng).

I would really love to get a reply from experts in the house as it would help me fine tune my plans before my graduation.

Thanks in advance.
Ps: I love Perth, WA. grin
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Floda:
Good day guys. Followed this thread from the beginning and it is really amazing.

For as long as i can remember, I have really love Australia. I intend doing my masters there with a goal of getting pr and then citizenship.

As I'm currently an undergraduate in Nigeria, I have researched and i came up with a road map to achieve my goals. But then I have some questions to ask.

1. Is there any way to bypass paying tax as a crypto/forex/stocks trader in Australia?

2. In Mechanical, Electrical and Mine Engineering, which is best to do my Masters in as I'm currently studying Mechatronics engineering (B.Eng).

I would really love to get a reply from experts in the house as it would help me fine tune my plans before my graduation.

Thanks in advance.
Ps: I love Perth, WA. grin
If you are seeking to bypass tax, Australia is probably not the place for you. Tax office is big on crypto taxation now.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Floda: 6:40am On Jul 03, 2021
Cottyekundayo:

If you are seeking to bypass tax, Australia is probably not the place for you. Tax office is big on crypto taxation now.

Hmm. No problem then.
If I can't beat them, then I join them.
Thanks for your reply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Is there any one who has received a VISA grant lately?

Wify lectures commences on 19th of this month. No VISA grant yet. Status of application reads 'further assessment'.

Meanwhile, application was lodged December 2020.

Who else has this experience?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olashile147: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Pls can anyone recommend any affordable schools to study Masters of social work in Australia.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by genny080: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hello, Please which email address or link can i contact immigration on for my visa progress staus.

Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Naijabad:
Is there any one who has received a VISA grant lately?

Wify lectures commences on 19th of this month. No VISA grant yet. Status of application reads 'further assessment'.

Meanwhile, application was lodged December 2020.

Who else has this experience?

Thank you all for your support and advice. Wify just got her grant now.
The journey started in 2019.

Aussie, we move.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Naijabad:

Aussie, we move.

Congratulations Bro.
Now you would probably stop reQuoting people LOL.
When is the IED, Or is she allowed to move Immediately?
Is the border opened now?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

Congratulations Bro.
Now you would probably stop reQuoting people LOL.
When is the IED, Or is she allowed to move Immediately?
Is the border opened now?

The quotes were to keep abreast of every info on the platform.
I have not seen the details yet. She called to inform me.
Details will come soonest.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Froshloaded: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Naijabad:

Aussie, we move.

Congratulations to your family.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Naijabad:

OH! That.
Atleast, better than us that has been Ghost readers for 6years now.

That's good. The details, very important.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kinnad(m): 1:30am On Jul 10, 2021
Congrats @Naijabad. Do extend our regards to wify.

Please I need assistance here. My wife's elder bro has an Australian citizenship. Can she sponsor my wife on master's program in Australia?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by erunzy(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2021
Hello please can anyone help with an exchanger who will exchange naira to AUD into an Australian account for me. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 7:52am On Jul 12, 2021
erunzy:
Hello please can anyone help with an exchanger who will exchange naira to AUD into an Australian account for me. Thanks

Are you willing to pay N400/AUD?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2021
Yes he can, in fact he’s in the best position to sponsor her.
kinnad:
Congrats @Naijabad. Do extend our regards to wify.

Please I need assistance here. My wife's elder bro has an Australian citizenship. Can she sponsor my wife on master's program in Australia?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2021
I can help you out on this latest before 14th of July.
erunzy:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by erunzy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Naijabad:

Are you willing to pay N400/AUD?
Oga won't u fear God That's too much naaaa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by erunzy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Softkey:
I can help you out on this latest before 14th of July.
Okay thanks can I get ur Gmail or WhatsApp?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TobyTreasure: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Smiles20(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hello everyone! Pls which college in Australia is less expensive and offers degree in Nursing?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pemilabelle: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good day everyone. Been a silent reader, congratulations to all whose visa has been granted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 12:22am On Jul 15, 2021
Naijabad:

Baba, no update on the Initial Entry Date (IED)?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2021
pemilabelle:
Good day everyone. Been a silent reader, congratulations to all whose visa has been granted.

I have a friend who currently applied to one of the AL1 Uni for a master in Australia. Her husband is her sponsor and his funds are majorly in crypto ( he’s a crypto investor and that’s what he does full time) According to her, her husband has enough to see her through school but he doesn’t keep money in bank. I advised they could liquidate and credit his Naira account then explain in their LOE the reason for lump sum deposit.

Thins is in regards to the statement of account required by school. I don’t know if I’m right, thought I should hear from the gurus so I don’t give a wrong advice.
You are good to go if you can show proof of the lump sum deposit.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2021
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

Baba, no update on the Initial Entry Date (IED)?

She can enter any time before Sept 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dubyz: 12:04am On Jul 17, 2021
Visa Alert
My journey
First Application February 2020. Me and my two children
Meanwhile my course was supposed to start in March 2020 but I deferred it by 1 year.
November 2020. I received Refusal email.
Reason for refusal: there is no relationship between first degree and proposed course (social work)

December 2020. We re-applied again
March 2021. Started my class online with just 1course.
June 2021. Extra documents and new medicals were requested for.
July 2021. Received email for the grant.

Thanks to everyone that answered my question and contributed to this forum.
Above all to God be all the glory. Amen

8 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
Naijabad:
She can enter any time before Sept 30, 2023

Thanks Gee for the info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.