Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,330 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1247765 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by alao1981: 7:55am On Aug 07, 2021
Receipts are two ways. If she does not have the one from her suppliers, she should have evidence of her sales to her own customers. Her bank accounts will also show all her business transactions especially money she paid to her vendors in china as well as payments received from her customers. That is enough to show her business
seunfoster:
Good morning guys, please I urgently need your help.

My agent requested my sponsor's CAC certificate and which she confirmed to me that she does not have. In fact, all her business transactions are completed online. No receipt nor invoice for the goods she purchases from China. She is in the Jewelry business.

Kindly give me pointers on what can be done to replace the CAC certificate to prove her source of income.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obainojazz(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2021
alao1981:
Would appreciate your further clarification on this. I am a research student and the grant letter did not state this. So, even if I get a letter from school confirming that my resumption now in July, visa will still be cancelled?
Just to clarify, was your visa renewed after you deferred?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
obainojazz:
Just to clarify, was your visa renewed after you deferred?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 5:17am On Aug 09, 2021
Hello everyone, thank you for your good works on this platform.
Please, I'm in a dilemma and I need advise. I studied education in the Uni 5 years ago and I have been working with Lagos State as a civil servant for 4 years now. I have my employment letter and all docs to show for it.
What I plan to go study in Aussie is social work.
But it's one company that wants to sponsor me and they have more than enough proof of funds to show. The issue now is how do I say I'm related to the company. Should I say I got a scholarship from them or what?

Another option is to say I work for the company as an Administrator or Accountant and they want to establish an NGO and they're sending me to go abroad to get the required qualification to head their NGO department and all.

Which of these do you think will fly guys?
Please advise me.
I'm looking at Sunshine coast University, Good Coast.

I anticipate everyone's reply, God bless you all.

alao1981:
Receipts are two ways. If she does not have the one from her suppliers, she should have evidence of her sales to her own customers. Her bank accounts will also show all her business transactions especially money she paid to her vendors in china as well as payments received from her customers. That is enough to show her business
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2021
Fumpat:
Hello everyone, thank you for your good works on this platform.
Please, I'm in a dilemma and I need advise. I studied education in the Uni 5 years ago and I have been working with Lagos State as a civil servant for 4 years now. I have my employment letter and all docs to show for it.
What I plan to go study in Aussie is social work.
But it's one company that wants to sponsor me and they have more than enough proof of funds to show. The issue now is how do I say I'm related to the company. Should I say I got a scholarship from them or what?

Another option is to say I work for the company as an Administrator or Accountant and they want to establish an NGO and they're sending me to go abroad to get the required qualification to head their NGO department and all.

Which of these do you think will fly guys?
Please advise me.
I'm looking at Sunshine coast University, Good Coast.

I anticipate everyone's reply, God bless you all.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hello AyaE, I did Education for my first degree and I also want to study social work too. If you can share your SOP with me, I'll be glad.
Also, what is NPC cos I want to use my mum's Uncle too(he has the same surname as my mum's maiden name).
Please please please reply me ���
Also, will he need to write a letter of sponsorship for me?
Thank you.
AyaE:
Hello Guys, my grant just came in today!!!!
Thanks to everyone who has contributed on this thread one way or the other on this thread. It has helped immensely.
My time line:
Submitted application-31st July 2019
Conditional offer- 15th July 2019
CoE- 24th November 2019
Biometrics- 27th December 2019
Submitted Visa Application- 25th January 2020
IELTS Score- 7.0 (I had a minimum band score of 7.0 so my average was 7.0). I got a waiver from the school so I didn't need IELTS for school admission. My agent advised I write one for visa so I did.
School- Flinders University
Sponsor's account: My maternal uncle. Submitted 2 bank statements. One had 18m and the other was a fixed deposit account that matures every 30days. It had 13m.
Course- Social work (masters)
BSc- Microbiology

Submitted my credentials, letter from sponsor, proof of relationship to sponsor (uncle & Mum's NPC) and sponsor's account statement. I didn't submit payslips or my account statement sha.
Challenges faced: I already had an MSc in Microbiology so applying for a second masters was what I had to prove. Plus, with Social Work being a high risk course I had to write a convincing SOP. (I can share that with anyone interested cos mehn this took me like a month to write). My work experience was also a bonus cos I work as a care assistant.
Sometime in December the bank statement I used for the school admission could no longer be used cos he had to move the funds to another bank for investment reasons. He had to submit another letter to this effect. He also had to back it up with the fixed deposit account.
School resumes on Monday so if anyone could help with flight and accommodation links, I'd be most grateful.

Thank God!!!!!!!

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kandybite: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hi everyone,

I’m new here, which Australia university will you advice for a 2.2 Bsc holder in computer science that wants to study social work but doesn’t wants to write any English test
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kandybite: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fumpat:
Hello AyaE, I did Education for my first degree and I also want to study social work too. If you can share your SOP with me, I'll be glad.
Also, what is NPC cos I want to use my mum's Uncle too(he has the same surname as my mum's maiden name).
Thank you.

Thanks for sharing your experience…. I will like it if you can share you SOP with me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingofthenorth: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Is there anyone here applying for tafe schools here
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunfoster: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thanks a bunch, this will definitely help.

alao1981:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hi Dubyz, what was your first degree please?
I did Education and I'm planning to study Masters in social work.
Congratulations on your visa once again.
Dubyz:
Visa Alert
My journey
First Application February 2020. Me and my two children
Meanwhile my course was supposed to start in March 2020 but I deferred it by 1 year.
November 2020. I received Refusal email.
Reason for refusal: there is no relationship between first degree and proposed course (social work)

December 2020. We re-applied again
March 2021. Started my class online with just 1course.
June 2021. Extra documents and new medicals were requested for.
July 2021. Received email for the grant.

Thanks to everyone that answered my question and contributed to this forum.
Above all to God be all the glory. Amen
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 1:49am On Aug 12, 2021
AyaE:
Hello Guys, my grant just came in today!!!!
Thanks to everyone who has contributed on this thread one way or the other on this thread. It has helped immensely.
My time line:
Submitted application-31st July 2019
Conditional offer- 15th July 2019
CoE- 24th November 2019
Biometrics- 27th December 2019
Submitted Visa Application- 25th January 2020
IELTS Score- 7.0 (I had a minimum band score of 7.0 so my average was 7.0). I got a waiver from the school so I didn't need IELTS for school admission. My agent advised I write one for visa so I did.
School- Flinders University
Sponsor's account: My maternal uncle. Submitted 2 bank statements. One had 18m and the other was a fixed deposit account that matures every 30days. It had 13m.
Course- Social work (masters)
BSc- Microbiology

Submitted my credentials, letter from sponsor, proof of relationship to sponsor (uncle & Mum's NPC) and sponsor's account statement. I didn't submit payslips or my account statement sha.
Challenges faced: I already had an MSc in Microbiology so applying for a second masters was what I had to prove. Plus, with Social Work being a high risk course I had to write a convincing SOP. (I can share that with anyone interested cos mehn this took me like a month to write). My work experience was also a bonus cos I work as a care assistant.
Sometime in December the bank statement I used for the school admission could no longer be used cos he had to move the funds to another bank for investment reasons. He had to submit another letter to this effect. He also had to back it up with the fixed deposit account.
School resumes on Monday so if anyone could help with flight and accommodation links, I'd be most grateful.

Thank God!!!!!!!

If the bolded offer is still on the table, I will love to have the sample.

Email is:- Sumusontour @ gmail. com
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2021
You didn't say anything yet Boss
[quote author=Naijabad post=104627779][/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Adeoluwa1110: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2021
Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ladi222222: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2021
Adeoluwa1110:
Hello everyone,
I just got my visa and it has been a very long journey which I might be sharing later.
Please my question is can I have a valid visa and defer a semester till next year? I deferred from July to September and as the border news isn’t really positive I’m thinking on deferring again till February next year.
Is there any consequence if I do this?
Thanks.

please when did you apply and how long was it on further assessment for
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Adeoluwa1110: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
ladi222222:

please when did you apply and how long was it on further assessment for
I applied in December last year and I don’t know about the further assessment, only my agent had access to the account.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AyaE: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2021
Apologies for the late response. Reach out to me using my moniker and I'll send it.

Can't rememberthe full meaning of NPC but I remember my folks did it at Alausa.

Fumpat:
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
AyaE:
Apologies for the late response. Reach out to me using my moniker and I'll send it.

Can't rememberthe full meaning of NPC but I remember my folks did it at Alausa.

Please check your Mail.
thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 2:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Adeoluwa1110:
Hello everyone,
I just got my visa and it has been a very long journey which I might be sharing later.
Please my question is can I have a valid visa and defer a semester till next year? I deferred from July to September and as the border news isn’t really positive I’m thinking on deferring again till February next year.
Is there any consequence if I do this?
Thanks.

My wife was to resume studies in July this year after deferring from February.

Her VISA grant came barely 6 days to resumption date in July. She has since deferred to February next year and her new offer was received last week.

Go ahead and defer to next year. No cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eben331: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
lomaxx:
I was hoping that one day I would give my testimony on this thread. I got my 5-year visa grant yesterday for a PhD in Medicine at the University of New South Wales. Applied Feb 3, 2021 and it has been 3+ interesting months. I did it all by myself because of the experiences shared on this thread - I started from the very beginning and read every page. This is me saying thank you to everyone that shared their stories.

Now we wait for the borders to open.

Congratulations Dr

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HILCROWN(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2021
Is It Possible To Get Masters Admission In Australia With HND Conversion Program

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ene0707: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hello,
Please, I am interested in the sample of the SOP you submitted for your visa application. My email is ene0707@yahoo.com
Thank you so much
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

If the bolded offer is still on the table, I will love to have the sample.

Email is:- Sumusontour @ gmail. com
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by youngfaraday1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
For HND holders, Yeah, very possible, you will do a six months foundation class but it will come as a combine offer with the masters, check my signature
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dubyz: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Fumpat:
Hi Dubyz, what was your first degree please?
I did Education and I'm planning to study Masters in social work.
Congratulations on your visa once again.

Sorry for the late response….I did Accounting in my first degree
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emekajosephhhh: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
hello,please is there anyone who applied for student visa towards April and has been granted the visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seunfoster: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Congrats on your grant. Is your work experience related to Social work or how were you able to convince when you re-applied?

Dubyz:
Visa Alert
My journey
First Application February 2020. Me and my two children
Meanwhile my course was supposed to start in March 2020 but I deferred it by 1 year.
November 2020. I received Refusal email.
Reason for refusal: there is no relationship between first degree and proposed course (social work)

December 2020. We re-applied again
March 2021. Started my class online with just 1course.
June 2021. Extra documents and new medicals were requested for.
July 2021. Received email for the grant.

Thanks to everyone that answered my question and contributed to this forum.
Above all to God be all the glory. Amen
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bazzan: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hi,

If you are applying to the University of Tasmania, or you are a current student in the University. Please let's connect.
Email: donbazzan@gmail.com
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ThatPetiteChic: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hello,

Last week Friday, I got my offer of admission to UNSW. I was told to pay 14kAUD to secure the admission offer but i didn't see the expiry date of the payment. How will I check it pls? (Resumption is Feb 2022).

Do I need IELTS for visa approval?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Adeoluwa1110: 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please, is there anyone currently in Adelaide here?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Omanwankwo: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hello house ,please help a sister
I really would love to study in Any of the cheap universities in Melbourne for a masters degree program.I have a bsc in economics dou
I need a university that won’t be in need of English test?I haven’t gotten an admissions yet because I hv not applied ,I just want to good heapup about the procedures and all .thank you in anticipation for an explicit response
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Omanwankwo: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=Eben331 post=
Congrats

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ekarl: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Please I need urgent help and opinions, I received a natural justice letter from the immigration yesterday, the fault was from my agent, she didn’t state that I had been refused visa before and didn’t attach all documents I sent to her, I’m in a limbo what do I do please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.