Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1252295 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Darida: 9:36pm On May 29, 2022
Presh2021:
VISA GRANTED!!!!

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist!!!!

I submitted on the 17th of March 2022.
Contact by CO by May 17th.
Submitted requested documents Yesterday, 26/May.
Got my visa today for me and my Wife.

University of Adelaide.
Resuming July.

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you.
Please I am on the same pathway and would like you to assist with tips on how you wrote a convincing statement of purpose, especially because of your spouse as I’ll like to travel with my spouse who is a doctor on student visa.
I sent you a request to email you. Would be glad if you respond. Thanks and congratulations once more.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EllenDgoodGirl(f): 10:11pm On May 29, 2022
Ericmanny:

Western Sydney University
I got admission at WSU, I’m working on the GTE assessment currently.

Please, Is there anything I need to know, to avoid back and forth.

Also, I saw where you mentioned you didn’t submit SOA for visa. Is the school an AL1?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kemmie22: 11:59pm On May 29, 2022
Please I need this too

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you.
Please I am on the same pathway and would like you to assist with tips on how you wrote a convincing statement of purpose, especially because of your spouse as I’ll like to travel with my spouse who is a doctor on student visa.
I sent you a request to email you. Would be glad if you respond. Thanks and congratulations once more. [/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ocpaschal: 2:19pm On May 30, 2022
Pls which universities in Australia accept second class lower division (2.2) of a grade of 3.04 GPA for Masters program in social work?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oviebright: 2:24pm On May 30, 2022
DeeFlask:
please did you use ssce or neco
SSCE.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by karryprincess: 5:23pm On May 30, 2022
Hello everyone,
Please how many days does the embassy gives to applicant to upload further documents when it is demanded for?
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 7:07pm On May 30, 2022
It should be stated on the request letter. But I think it's generally 14 days. You can still confirm tho. What documents were you asked for?

karryprincess:
Hello everyone,
Please how many days does the embassy gives to applicant to upload further documents when it is demanded for?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by karryprincess: 7:19pm On May 30, 2022
How many days were you given to provide all these

Presh2021:

So I was contacted by CO to provide:

SOA showing my salary for 3months.
Tax clearance for me and my wife each.
Marriage ties:
Submitted a Picture story, my in law did affidavit confirming our marriage, our shared receipts, transactions between us since 2019.

For my wife:
Her practising license as a Doctor.
Verification of employment.
Tax clearance.

What I submitted before contact by CO:
- All the document in my school checklist A1.
- Submitted also land documents to consolidate.
- I didn't submit SOA but CO asked for it, it's a couple student visa so we anticipated for that any way.

Let me use this opportunity to thank everyone here who have become my family on WhatsApp, you guys rock, shout out to @Dr.Soji...Xhoba...and many others like Val and co.

At the end of it all, all the glory to Jesus.
It was a miracle, it was God!!
Just keep praying.

What God cannot do does not exist!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by karryprincess: 7:20pm On May 30, 2022
Fumpat:
It should be stated on the request letter. But I think it's generally 14 days. You can still confirm tho. What documents were you asked for?

Thanks
Tax clearance
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JapaProfessor: 7:47pm On May 30, 2022
ocpaschal:
Pls which universities in Australia accept second class lower division (2.2) of a grade of 3.04 GPA for Masters program in social work?

Check--
James Cook University
University of Western Australia
University of Queensland
La Trobe University

Ensure your personal statement is very convincing, you can send a mail if you need one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ericmanny: 7:48am On May 31, 2022
EllenDgoodGirl:

I got admission at WSU, I’m working on the GTE assessment currently.

Please, Is there anything I need to know, to avoid back and forth.

Also, I saw where you mentioned you didn’t submit SOA for visa. Is the school an AL1?

It’s an AL1 school. Get all the documents requested on your conditional offer ready so as satisfy their GTE. Endeavour to write your SOP by yourself and word your SOP properly. Make it as real as possible
What you need to know is more documents, especially financial declarations will be required and proof of all finances(incomes) must be readily available. If your sponspor isn’t your parent, you would have to prove relationship. Check my timeline to see documents I submitted. However, every GTE is peculiar to applicants
I’m in Sydney already and to hopefuls coming in, winter is here already. Bring puff jackets!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gokoyer1401: 9:54am On May 31, 2022
Hello sir,
Thank you for a job well done on this platform.

Apart from social work, is there any courses you can. Recommend for B.agric holder with 2.2?

We are looking at pathway to PR sir.
Thanks in advance for your time sir.
JapaProfessor:

Check--
James Cook University
University of Queensland
La Trobe University

Ensure your personal statement is very convincing, you can send a mail if you need one.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gokoyer1401: 10:19am On May 31, 2022
Hello Boss,
What are the courses that you can recommend for a B.Agric holder with 2.2 in those states sir?

We are looking for ways that lead to PR?
Thanks in advance for your reply sir.

Solitin40:

As previously said, seek out universities in South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania, and the Northern Territory. These states place a premium on its graduates. Goodluck
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oviebright: 10:44am On May 31, 2022
Ericmanny:

It’s an AL1 school. Get all the documents requested on your conditional offer ready so as satisfy their GTE. Endeavour to write your SOP by yourself and word your SOP properly. Make it as real as possible
What you need to know is more documents, especially financial declarations will be required and proof of all finances(incomes) must be readily available. If your sponspor isn’t your parent, you would have to prove relationship. Check my timeline to see documents I submitted. However, every GTE is peculiar to applicants
I’m in Sydney already and to hopefuls coming in, winter is here already. Bring puff jackets!
Is this financial declaration compulsory especially for AL1 schools?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ocpaschal: 11:41am On May 31, 2022
JapaProfessor:

Check--
James Cook University
University of Queensland
La Trobe University

thanks. Pls, does University of Western/South Australia, Griffith University, RMIT or Federation University accept second class lower (2.2) graduates?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ocpaschal: 1:21pm On May 31, 2022
Ericmanny:

Y’all cannot go at once since y’all didn’t apply at once.
The agent should be able to advise you guys on how to go about subsequent entrance.
is it possible for someone going to study Masters in International Relations in Australia to secure PR in Australia in any way?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EllenDgoodGirl(f): 7:35pm On May 31, 2022
Oviebright:

Is this financial declaration compulsory especially for AL1 schools?

Thank you for your response. If you don’t mind I’d like to share my SOP with you, your input will be well appreciated. I have sent a mail.

Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 31, 2022
Please can anyway share an image for the tax clearance, my sponsor isn’t really familiar with it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 31, 2022
samuelmang:
Please can anyway share an image of the tax clearance, my sponsor isn’t really familiar with it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oviebright: 8:20pm On May 31, 2022
ocpaschal:
thanks. Pls, does University of Western/South Australia, Griffith University, RMIT or Federation University accept second class lower (2.2) graduates?
Yes. I got my admission 2.2 for Griffith but my agent prefers Macquarie.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JapaProfessor: 8:26pm On May 31, 2022
Gokoyer1401:
Hello sir,
Thank you for a job well done on this platform.

Apart from social work, is there any courses you can. Recommend for B.agric holder with 2.2?

We are looking at pathway to PR sir.
Thanks in advance for your time sir.
You can check out postgraduate diploma courses in IT at The University of Sydney.

ocpaschal:
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ocpaschal: 10:56pm On May 31, 2022
Oviebright:

Yes. I got my admission 2.2 for Griffith but my agent prefers Macquarie.
Oviebright, pls what is the name of the education agency that you are working with?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Koded14: 1:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Greetings,I’m new here and just have a few queries;
1. Please I would like to know where I can carry out my Medicals here in abuja and how much it is and also please what is the process.
2. Is there any key information I should know before heading for my biometrics collection.

Thank you for your swift anticipated responses,I apologize also because I’m sure these must have been spoken on before but I can’t find them and my agent isn’t being too responsive as usual at the moment.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oviebright: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2022
ocpaschal:
Oviebright, pls what is the name of the education agency that you are working with?
Gleeducation. That's. The name. I'm not an agent oh. That's the name of my agents agency. The. Guy Sabi Australia visa matter.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Laheelow(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2022
I got a question for someone please. Someone who will be 45yrs old by December with a BSc & MSc in Engineering intends to go to Australia via study visa (to study 1yr Diploma in Leadership&Management from Canterbury College in preparation for managerial role in his current place of work). If he gets the study visa and travels with it, would he be able to change d visa type to work visa on getting a job there or to a PR visa? How? Or what are the alternatives he has?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tsauce: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Presh2021:
VISA GRANTED!!!!

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist!!!!

I submitted on the 17th of March 2022.
Contact by CO by May 17th.
Submitted requested documents Yesterday, 26/May.
Got my visa today for me and my Wife.

University of Adelaide.
Resuming July.

Congratulations.
I also got admission to the University of Adelaide for Business analytics for July, we are applying for visa this week.
Traveling with the husband as well.
I hope to have a testimony soon.
Can I mail you so we can talk on WhatsApp, I have some questions.
Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tsauce: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hello House,
I recently got admission to University of Adelaide for my masters...we just applied for visa this week as I intend to travel with my husband.
I am really scared the date is too closed and our visa may not be ready... please anyone with a similar situation or experience?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by flakyyy4: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
In Lagos or Abuja?

Oviebright:

Gleeducation. That's. The name. I'm not an agent oh. That's the name of my agents agency. The. Guy Sabi Australia visa matter.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Divine4333: 2:06am On Jun 02, 2022
About this, with the e-visa any hope on changing the visa to other type of visa and can one get a job... Any survival mode when it comes with evisa, I really want to know, cos I know its very easy to get evisa now.. When it expires, can one survive or try to fit in..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gokoyer1401: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2022
I have sent you pm, boss. Kindly reply me sir. Thanks
JapaProfessor:

You can check out postgraduate diploma courses in IT at The University of Sydney.

Yes
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JapaProfessor: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2022
Gokoyer1401:
I have sent you pm, boss. Kindly reply me sir. Thanks
Email address is in my signature.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gokoyer1401: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Ok sir
JapaProfessor:

Email address is in my signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.