Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251670 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EllenDgoodGirl(f): 9:01pm On May 22, 2022
DreamlandAgency:
You can get admission with a lower division and even third class.

We can help you.

Send a message to hello@dreamlandintl.com to get started.

Do they accept HND?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebdumi: 10:16pm On May 22, 2022
DreamlandAgency:
My advice is for you to look at a master's course. There is a Master of Nutrition and Dietetics at Flinder's University, Adelaide.
The next intake is in March 2023. It is a two years course and around $41,500 AUD.

You might not get admission for a diploma in Nursing and they are two different career paths. Even if you get admission, Embassy will query you.
Follow us on IG @Dreamlandintlagency for more info.

Thank you, but is the school fees that is the problem.
And Im not on insta, so I sent you a mail
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebdumi: 11:31pm On May 22, 2022
DreamlandAgency:
My advice is for you to look at a master's course. There is a Master of Nutrition and Dietetics at Flinder's University, Adelaide.
The next intake is in March 2023. It is a two years course and around $41,500 AUD.

You might not get admission for a diploma in Nursing and they are two different career paths. Even if you get admission, Embassy will query you.

Follow us on IG @Dreamlandintlagency for more info.

and someone told me dietetics is not highly needed
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:32am On May 23, 2022
Hello, my warmest regards to everyone…..I’m new here, and thanks to all the amazing contributor in this forum, I really appreciate ………I’ve been reading the past thread and it’s exhausting that I couldn’t even keep track, my eyes are tearing really. Please I hope someone can assist me here.
I’ll be 21years by July, With an OND in welding & fabrication engineering. I intend pursuing a bsc degree In a related course to my previous diploma though.
My Ielts results just came out and I had a 7.0band overall, a distant relative living in Australia whose been guiding me said my listening and writing scores (which were 6.5 and 6.0 respectively) spoilt the results as they’d want me to have not less than 7.0 band in each of the test components. I do know that the minimum score for undergraduate program is 6.0 overall which means I meet the school criteria, so maybe I’m guessing his view might be in regards to the visa decision.
He advices that I enroll for Tafe program in construction field like carpentry for example and exempt my OND certificate, so It doesn’t seem like i have a diploma and pursing another diploma. I’m super cool with it as the tuition is considerably cheaper but I’m worried about the gap if I only present my waec certificate (I wrote my waec in 2016) . That would be like a 5 year educational gap if I use my waec only

Please I need your advices , thanks. I’m sorry my text is kinda long
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 12:52am On May 23, 2022
ukicom86:
That's not true. You can do Master's in Australia with a third class. Please do not go for the pre-masters/foundation course.

Your agent told you a big FAT lies. I know someone with just 2.50 cgpa in his first degree, who got admission into two universities in Australia.
1. University of Technology, Sydney
2. University of Tasmania, Hobart.

In fact he was even given a tuition discount scholarship of about 25%. Please do not � listen to the agent. If you are yet to apply to any institution, kindly email me.
All these agents that are hustling their commission will not let somebody make progress. Please run from that agent ok..

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 1:34am On May 23, 2022
Hello Sam,

I completely disagree with your source of information. You can pursue another degree related to your previous degree. I mean You can have an undergraduate and still go for another undergraduate course. Here in Australia, many students have more than one masters. This is because they were not well guided when they arrived in Australia and they have to pursue another program in a regional area so as to get their residency.

You still qualify for an undergraduate degree. I don’t really see any gap here as you have been schooling after you finished your O’level. In fact, to make the application more interesting is if you have been working. You even said you intend pursuing a B.sc degree related to your previous diploma. That is what Australian schools want to see.

When you are writing your SOP, state that Nigeria schools are always on strike, you also didn’t get the best value of education that is one of the reasons you are traveling abroad. This is actually needed during your visa.

I wish you all the best, Samuel. I hope you get what you want. You deserve it all.

Follow us on IG@dreamlandintlagency or send a message to hello@dreamlandintl.com for questions. Please send this email using an email app not via Nairaland as We don’t get the messages sent for some reasons unknown.

All the best, once again.

samuelmang:
Hello, my warmest regards to everyone…..I’m new here, and thanks to all the amazing contributor in this forum, I really appreciate ………I’ve been reading the past thread and it’s exhausting that I couldn’t even keep track, my eyes are tearing really. Please I hope someone can assist me here.
I’ll be 21years by July, With an OND in welding & fabrication engineering. I intend pursuing a bsc degree In a related course to my previous diploma though.
My Ielts results just came out and I had a 7.0band overall, a distant relative living in Australia whose been guiding me said my listening and writing scores (which were 6.5 and 6.0 respectively) spoilt the results as they’d want me to have not less than 7.0 band in each of the test components. I do know that the minimum score for undergraduate program is 6.0 overall which means I meet the school criteria, so maybe I’m guessing his view might be in regards to the visa decision.
He advices that I enroll for Tafe program in construction field like carpentry for example and exempt my OND certificate, so It doesn’t seem like i have a diploma and pursing another diploma. I’m super cool with it as the tuition is considerably cheaper but I’m worried about the gap if I only present my waec certificate (I wrote my waec in 2016) . That would be like a 5 year educational gap if I use my waec only

Please I need your advices , thanks. I’m sorry my text is kinda long
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 1:39am On May 23, 2022
Hi Ebdumi,

For some reasons, I didn’t get the content of the email you sent. I have attached the message I received.

Australian schools are quite expensive and this is because of the quality of education they provide. You can get the value for money.

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have additional information.

Ebdumi:

Thank you, but is the school fees that is the problem.
And Im not on insta, so I sent you a mail
Thanks

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 1:40am On May 23, 2022
Yes they do.

EllenDgoodGirl:

Do they accept HND?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Itzlinda(f): 3:09am On May 23, 2022
Please how much is needed to travel as a student?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Itzlinda(f): 3:14am On May 23, 2022
Vincentosa:

Your agent told you a big FAT lies. I know someone with just 2.50 cgpa in his first degree, who got admission into two universities in Australia.
1. University of Technology, Sydney
2. University of Tasmania, Hobart.

In fact he was even given a tuition discount scholarship of about 25%. Please do not � listen to the agent. If you are yet to apply to any institution, kindly email me.
All these agents that are hustling their commission will not let somebody make progress. Please run from that agent ok..

Please check your mail please?
Like how much is needed to kickstart the process?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 5:44am On May 23, 2022
To be honest, you require a lot of funds. Australia is expensive. The school fees can range from $20k to 40k AUD annually (N7m to N14m) depending on the course and school.

You can have around N15m-N20m in your bank account to show Proof of funds. In most cases(if applying to a level one school), embassy doesn’t really require this. Only the school does.

For now, students can work unlimited hours. It’s a good opportunity to study and work. One of the best time to come to Australia as a Student.

You can send a message to hello@dreamlandintl.com for more info or to get started.

I wish you all the best.

Itzlinda:
Please how much is needed to travel as a student?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phrecy: 12:14pm On May 23, 2022
fellow nairalanders good afternoon what is the present conversion rate for aud to usd and for usd to naira in a case of tuition fee payment
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EngrCGD: 7:51pm On May 23, 2022
DreamlandAgency:
To be honest, you require a lot of funds. Australia is expensive. The school fees can range from $20k to 40k AUD annually (N7m to N14m) depending on the course and school.

You can have around N15m-N20m in your bank account to show Proof of funds. In most cases(if applying to a level one school), embassy doesn’t really require this. Only the school does.

For now, students can work unlimited hours. It’s a good opportunity to study and work. One of the best time to come to Australia as a Student.

You can send a message to hello@dreamlandintl.com for more info or to get started.

I wish you all the best.

Please sir @DreamlandAgency I already applied for Australia visa last month for Masters in engineering awaiting patiently for my grant, but my concern is I applied as self-sponsor. I submitted a 4 months statement of account showing monthly income and expenditure.
The closing balance in my salary account is 13.2m.
Even though my agent said that amount is enough that he has done for people with amounts less than that and they got their grants.

Please Note: my school is AL1 and I paid a tuition deposit of 14k AUD, this is not included in the 13.2m balance in my statement of account.

Some mates here said, it’s not good to apply as a self sponsor. Please is it detrimental to apply as a SELF SPONSOR ?

I appreciate your kind reply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 10:04pm On May 23, 2022
Hi,

So many people will always say things like they are the immigration officer. I always tell people decision lies in the hand of the immigration officer.

Most times, what they require is a year tuition fee. And 90% of time, they don’t require statement of account for a level one school.

Don’t worry, you will get your grant by God’s Grace. Let me wish you in advance, welcome to Australia ✅

EngrCGD:

Please sir @DreamlandAgency I already applied for Australia visa last month for Masters in engineering awaiting patiently for my grant, but my concern is I applied as self-sponsor. I submitted a 4 months statement of account showing monthly income and expenditure.
Even though my agent said that amount is enough that he has done for people with amounts less than that and they got their grants.

Please Note: my school is AL1 and I paid a tuition deposit of 14k AUD, this is not included in the 13.2m balance in my statement of account.

Some mates here said, it’s not good to apply as a self sponsor. Please is it detrimental to apply as a SELF SPONSOR ?

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 10:05pm On May 23, 2022
EngrCGD:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shams040(m): 10:41pm On May 23, 2022
Hello please for those living in Sydney on student visa, how much tax do you pay after income?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2022
Good day NLanders, please I need someone who can walk me through the visa application.
Can I later nominate an agent after submission?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EngrCGD: 12:19am On May 24, 2022
DreamlandAgency:

Hi,

So many people will always say things like they are the immigration officer. I always tell people decision lies in the hand of the immigration officer.

Most times, what they require is a year tuition fee. And 90% of time, they don’t require statement of account for a level one school.

Don’t worry, you will get your grant by God’s Grace. Let me wish you in advance, welcome to Australia ✅

Amen.
Thank you � I will return here to share the good news.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 10:55am On May 24, 2022
It varies. Tax can be from 10% - 30%.

The more you earn, the more you pay tax.

shams040:
Hello please for those living in Sydney on student visa, how much tax do you pay after income?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Layoke: 11:14am On May 24, 2022
Hello Doc, thank you for the information given so far. I am a medical doctor with my spouse and we have a child. I have been going through your posts since yesterday ; I need some information from you regarding relocating to Australia via Education route. How can I get in touch please? Thank you Doc.
Xkoba:
Documents
Scholarship funding,CoE, phd proposal, supervisor support letter, Qualification certificate, CV, current employment letter, Statement of account, polio certificate

For my wife, CV GTE, marriage certificate family photo book, evidence of change of name, employment letter, payslip. Polio certificate
Daughter polio certificate, birth certificate
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2022
DreamlandAgency:

Hi,

Please if Immigration Website document checklist tool doesn't say one MUST submit a bank statement, is it compulsory to submit it?
Can I proceed without it?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 24, 2022
ayobamiakinrind:

Please if Immigration Website document checklist tool doesn't say one MUST submit a bank statement, is it compulsory to submit it?
Can I proceed without it?
rules are meant to be followed. If it doesn't say, why submit?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rasana: 2:32pm On May 24, 2022
Can Australian universities accept OET in place of Illets?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ocpaschal: 5:05pm On May 24, 2022
ideamaster:

My opinion - Go to any regional area or Territory that offers the opportunities you are looking for. When you get there, you will probably find a couple of Nigerians or Africans there.

But then generally speaking, there is a Nigerian Association in WA that you can contact by email. I am guessing there is a whatsapp group for Nigerians living in Melbourne. There are Nigerians in Sydney but I am not sure if they have an association. Like I mentioned in a previous post, there is also a recently created whatsapp group for Nigerians living in Qld.

I hope this helps. Lol.
pls can you link me with the Whatsapp group of Nigerians based in Queensland/Canberra. I sent you a mail
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Donsaxxx: 10:41pm On May 24, 2022
DreamlandAgency:

I wish you all the best.

Hi, does all school require English proof? Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rhodachi: 11:20pm On May 24, 2022
Please for those who used form A for payment. What did you use as the IBAN number? Is it your payment reference number or Bank ABA routing code? Please anyone with information help. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 1:31am On May 25, 2022
No, not all schools. This can be waived.

Donsaxxx:

Hi, does all school require English proof? Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fxsacramento(m): 3:27am On May 25, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, treat as urgent please. Does anyone have a direct link to Torrens University, especially Adelaide campus? I got an offer, paid tuition and I'm yet to get login details up until now and program begins month end. I have tried calling and sent several mails, all to no avail. I need your urgent assistance and expertise please.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kemmie22: 6:45am On May 25, 2022
Please I need GTE for spouse.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by muhammedhammed: 8:53am On May 25, 2022
Hi, did you get GTE approval before payment. Also after payment have you gotten your eCOE? When is your resumption date?
Fxsacramento:
Hello Nairalanders, treat as urgent please. Does anyone have a direct link to Torrens University, especially Adelaide campus? I got an offer, paid tuition and I'm yet to get login details up until now and program begins month end. I have tried calling and sent several mails, all to no avail. I need your urgent assistance and expertise please.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tireal: 9:05am On May 25, 2022
yes i used options education, and i enjoyed it
Sisi042:
Hi everyone, I am applying to Flinders University for my masters.

The university requires that admission can ONLY be processed through an Agent.
On the school website the following agency were listed... 1. PFL Education
2. Expert Education
3. Options Education Agency
4. Gaojo agency
5. TGM Education

Please, is there anyone who has used any of the above agency to process admission? Kindly recommend an efficient one
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DreamlandAgency: 9:15am On May 25, 2022
We can also help you. If you allow us �

Be sure we will be with you from the admission process to the visa grant. ✅

Tireal:
yes i used options education, and i enjoyed it

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.