Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,722 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1246293 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Guruindahouse(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2023
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cuthbertola: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Please anyone know how i can get a Tax clearance document?. Very urgent please
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Frankpiska(m): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=Gokoyer0 post=121621353][/quote]
Please can i get your contact?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gokoyer0(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Frankpiska:

Please can i get your contact?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Harni(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kerimu:
Please Torrens University Australia just issued me a conditional letter of offer,. Please How can I go about it?

Please did you apply through agent?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Flames000(m): 1:01am On Mar 22, 2023
Cuthbertola:

The way to generate those documents is through your State Revenue Board, or FIRS. ( that’s if you want to get genuine documents oo).

You’d have to pay some tax associated to the Business registration certificate you submitted. And since it’s urgent for you, try and hold some funds to grease some hands in those government offices to make this process faster.

Alternatively if you don’t know where to start from, you can consult an Audit Firm some of them have internal links for this process… in all, they aren’t cheap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SundayphilipNic: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
Good afternoon Friends. my program starts in July. Please can i go and start work in Australia while waiting for my program resumption date. Please advice a brother.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kerimu: 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
No I didn’t apply through anyone
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kerimu: 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Harni:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kerimu: 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Harni:

No
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kerimu: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
Good evening everyone if there any short cut for this ielts text?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rang3rman2(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2023
Pappibearr:
yo bro. I also just gained admission at feduni for july batch.. mind if i dm you?

Kindly DM me too via 07018892001. I want to make some enquiries. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jeffree246: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hello,
Please who has paid for tuition through form A in the last 3Months
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thug: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Good evening all, pls am having a very serious question. I noticed that the tuition fees of Australian University are on the high side. Ranging from 30k and above Australian dollar. How does one make payment for such high fees. Pls how do the people that got admission and paid there fees pass this hurdle. I am a pharmacist, and I want to go for Masters there. Is there any chances for PR there for me. I need answers from the experience ones cos this is very urgent.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ugonology(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please who has an Idea of Curtin university's percentage of initial deposit for obtaining COE?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by victorbyke(m): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Cuthbertola:
js3449382@gmail.com

Send me an email
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 5:37am On Mar 24, 2023
SundayphilipNic:
Good afternoon Friends. my program starts in July. Please can i go and start work in Australia while waiting for my program resumption date. Please advice a brother.

Yes, I think...once you've got the necessary certificates
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 5:40am On Mar 24, 2023
Kerimu:
Good evening everyone if there any short cut for this ielts text?

Just read and practice and practice
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 5:41am On Mar 24, 2023
thug:
Good evening all, pls am having a very serious question. I noticed that the tuition fees of Australian University are on the high side. Ranging from 30k and above Australian dollar. How does one make payment for such high fees. Pls how do the people that got admission and paid there fees pass this hurdle. I am a pharmacist, and I want to go for Masters there. Is there any chances for PR there for me. I need answers from the experience ones cos this is very urgent.

Search more you could get some with lower fees though. Although it's subject to the course and school...All the best 👌🏾 👍🏾
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by snowlordng(m): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2023
Moloncho:

I recently got my visa grant on Jan 31st. Institution of study is at UNSW. I earlier recommended Expert Education and Visa Services. They saw me through the process after my sch requested I nominate an agent for GTE statement. They also processed my visa.
Visa lodged on Dec 30th
Medicals on Jan 15th
Biometrics on Jan 16th
Visa granted on Jan 31st.
please what's the name of the agent?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by H100: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2023
OAOA:

Search more you could get some with lower fees though. Although it's subject to the course and school...All the best 👌🏾 👍🏾

Do you have any recommendations please
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by snowlordng(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2023
Maranatha5:
Please is there any one who applied to level 1 school and didn't submit their Sponsors statement of account during visa application and got their visa approved?
It's not in the list of documents to submit in immi website checklist for my school, although some persons are saying that you need to submit it regardless.

My agent advised we don't submit it that there's no point since it wasn't specified.

Please note that I submitted this document for admission application

Please what do you guys think?
please what's the name of the school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by snowlordng(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2023
Sasha27:

You should listen to your agent. If it’s not among the documents they require from you, then don’t submit it. If they want you to submit it, the case officer will request for it.
Another piece of advice avoid listening to “they say” you have an agent handling your application, let them do their job while you keep following up with the process (making sure that you are carried along with every process). what's the name of your school?
P.S. I didn’t submit bank statement (self-sponsored) and I got my grant.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aodis: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
MOD IELTS is the worst test center you can ever use for your Ielts. Very untrained and uncivil staff at least not all. If any of you wanna take the ielts test pls use the British Council. These MOD guys are terrible in both conduct of exams and service delivery.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lomaxx: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hi guys. Please who knows the documents required for biometrics ? It’s been a while. Can’t really remember. Will appreciate any help from anyone who knows
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lomaxx: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Chizzyvivian:

Congratulations.
Please I got offer from UNSW and tuition fees have been made. How long did yours take before u were given COE?

Have you mailed GRS?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jeffree246: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Please who has paid school fee through form-A in the last 3months.....
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
lomaxx:
Hi guys. Please who knows the documents required for biometrics ? It’s been a while. Can’t really remember. Will appreciate any help from anyone who knows
The biometrics appointment sent to your mail
The biometrics letter from home affairs
Your international passport
And the service fee 12700
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamkingrobert: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
Good day everyone, please am processing Australia Tourist Stream 600 Visa for my Sister and we got the Biomethrics done for weeks now via VFS and till date i still haven't seen a mail saying the Biomethric has been Completed or Submitted, Please should i be worried? Also have applied for the visa for more than 35days now.

Please help me, what can i do?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by wonderfulperson(f): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Please someone help me out, what happens when they dependents are not able to join the MA till he finishes his masters, can they still join. Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ilias2: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
thug:

Why don’t you go for Subclass 491
Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa -I know someone who applied and received this.
You can also try sponsorship visa.

Now if you insist on studies- yes you can afford it.
Would be strenuous but definitely possible.
Focus on paying the first tuition and your first 6 month living expenses.
Worse case, you can apply for a reduced work load after six months.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thug: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ilias2:

Why don’t you go for Subclass 491
Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa -I know someone who applied and received this.
You can also try sponsorship visa.

Now if you insist on studies- yes you can afford it.
Would be strenuous but definitely possible.
Focus on paying the first tuition and your first 6 month living expenses.
Worse case, you can apply for a reduced work load after six months.

I checked and this path requires me to assess my skills as a pharmacist. The fees is outrageous and the nearest center for the exam is Ghana. If there where other path with the exception of the school route, I go follow.
However, if there is any other path that will not require me to assess my skills, let me know. I appreciate your input sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.