Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251336 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Moloncho: 1:45am On Mar 25, 2023
snowlordng:
please what's the name of the agent?
Expert Education and Visa Services
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lomaxx: 2:32am On Mar 25, 2023
Sylvyangel:

The biometrics appointment sent to your mail
The biometrics letter from home affairs
Your international passport
And the service fee 12700

Thanks very much for this. smiley

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lomaxx: 2:37am On Mar 25, 2023
wonderfulperson:
Please someone help me out, what happens when they dependents are not able to join the MA till he finishes his masters, can they still join. Thank you

Can you clarify what you mean by “not able to join the MA till he finishes his masters”?

My understanding is that dependents are eligible to join the main applicant as subsequent entrants while their study visa is still valid.

If you mean that the study visa has elapsed and the main applicant is on a post-study visa (485), then dependents are also eligible to join as subsequent entrants.

If the main applicant has not completed their studies and does not have a valid study visa, then there is no basis to join as subsequent entrant.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lomaxx: 2:45am On Mar 25, 2023
iamkingrobert:
Good day everyone, please am processing Australia Tourist Stream 600 Visa for my Sister and we got the Biomethrics done for weeks now via VFS and till date i still haven't seen a mail saying the Biomethric has been Completed or Submitted, Please should i be worried? Also have applied for the visa for more than 35days now.

Please help me, what can i do?

Don’t know how it’s done these days but I am not sure
you should expect to receive communication regarding the status of biometrics. You can check your immi account just to be sure.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thalpy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Good day everyone, the thread is long and couldn't read all or get what i want. I want to ask if anyone can share a link questions below has been answered or someone can just help out

1.I Studied engineering in Nigerian university, planned on doing phd in Australia, but the only cheap one i saw for masters is 45000aud

4. Is it compulsory to use an agent or i can handle or apply myself.

5. Is there a face to face interview or everything is online.

Is ietls important or it can be waved if someone proves he can speak English

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jasmine1147: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Udo004:
Good morning house please there is an issue bothering me. I applied to study in Griffiti still in the process for July batch but I am currently expectant and to give birth in August. Would I be allowed to defer when I arrive if I successful get my visa.Or would it be possible to start classes and then after a month request for an extension due to my state.Hope I won’t be faulted.I really don’t want to jeopardize my opportunity.kindly advice me please God bless

Firstly... giving birthday in Australia as a non Pr holder would likely cost you about 10k to 11k hospital bill without health insurance.

Health insurance that covers pregnancy.... kicks in after 1yr of you purchasing said insurance

2nd fact... you will most likely be discharged a day or 2 after giving birth...except its c section, which means your hospital bill increases

After your discharged.. do you have friends or family that can support you while you in Australia recover? Because in Australia you are on your own except you have been here for a while and have formed good friendships

Defer your admission and give birth where you have all the support you need

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
thalpy:
Good day everyone, the thread is long and couldn't read all or get what i want. I want to ask if anyone can share a link questions below has been answered or someone can just help out

1.I Studied engineering in Nigerian university, planned on doing masters or higher diploma in Australia, but the only cheap one i saw for masters is 45000aud and i was told if you had a uni degree you cant go back to diploma in Australia

2. Also please will 12mill be ok as pof including part payment for school fees if no, what amount can you estimate including spouse.

3. Just got married recently, is it advisable to go with spouse or it might lead to denial

4. Is it compulsory to use an agent or i can handle or apply myself.

5. Is there a face to face interview or everything is online.

Is ietls important or it can be waved if someone proves he can speak English

Thanks

I will try to answer the ones I can while others take the rest.
1. There are other affordable level 1 universities that you can apply to.
You just have to take the time to search through them one after the other to get their fees
I will list some of them I know.
James cook University around 34k per year
Edith Cowan University same range
Central Queensland University
Please note that their fees are also dependent on the courses, but what you should be more worried about is the minimum deposit of each school, the amount to pay differs by school, if you can be able to pay the minimum deposit or maybe first semester fees. You can come over work and complete the rest

2. No 12 mil will not be okay, you need at least 18 my in account for 3 months and this amount will increase if your spouse is going with you.
If you can get a sponsor that will present proof of funds then the 12 mil can help with other travel process and fees

3. They want to know that you will have reasons to come back after studies, however it's advisable to go alone and file for your spouse later, if you get everything right this process doesn't take long. you can go with your spouse if you have strong points to prove home ties.

4. Most Australian schools requires that you use an agent, for admission. You can apply for your visa yourself, there are schools you can apply to without agents, in order not to be limited get a trusted agent. Also idp offers free services albeit slow, you can check them out.

5. No face to face interview.

Please go through this thread, if it's too much you can just read up the whole of last year. That's what I did and I was able to have an understanding about the entire process. Most of the questions you asked has already been answered

6 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by wonderfulperson(f): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
lomaxx:

Can you clarify what you mean by “not able to join the MA till he finishes his masters”?

My understanding is that dependents .

Oh! thank you very much
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oviebright: 7:35am On Mar 26, 2023
Moloncho:

Expert Education and Visa Services
Mr Matthew in parramata. ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nelson2023: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Good Day House,

I finished my BSC last year and i want to apply for Master in Australia . Do i still need to provide IELTS since i just graduated and my course was in English?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ebdumi: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Good evening family,
Please I need Ielts materials.
Please!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Udo004: 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
jasmine1147:

Firstly... giving birthday in Australia as a non Pr holder would likely cost you about 10k to 11k hospital bill without health insurance.

Health insurance that covers pregnancy.... kicks in after 1yr of you purchasing said insurance

2nd fact... you will most likely be discharged a day or 2 after giving birth...except its c section, which means your hospital bill increases

After your discharged.. do you have friends or family that can support you while you in Australia recover? Because in Australia you are on your own except you have been here for a while and have formed good friendships

Defer your admission and give birth where you have all the support you need

Thanks for your response.I have a few family peeps in Australia but not in Brisbane tho.I was thinking it might interrupt my studies I don’t know if they give like say a month off when one gives birth while studying.Been on this process since last year so having to defer and start applying for a new passport for baby and all and even my renewals might take long so wanted to cease the opportunity now.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by LightsOut: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
wandeykul:

Please how can I connect with you?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lomaxx: 12:31am On Mar 27, 2023
Hi guys, I come again. Please who knows if Fatayi Williams in VI still does medicals for study visa? I remember I couldn’t get an appointment quickly with them when I applied. I wonder if that’s still the case. Is IOM better? What’s the current cost like ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cj9jaland: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2023
lomaxx:
Hi guys, I come again. Please who knows if Fatayi Williams in VI still does medicals for study visa? I remember I couldn’t get an appointment quickly with them when I applied. I wonder if that’s still the case. Is IOM better? What’s the current cost like ?

They do and it’s 70,000NGN. You can also write an email to IOM they will give you a closer date.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Seyimek91: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2023
Pls how can I get a student loan to pay for my first tuition in Griffith university
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Seyimek91: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Please is there any loan app for international student going to study in Australia
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nelson2023: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Good Day House,

I finished my BSC last year and i want to apply for Master in Australia . Do i still need to provide IELTS since i just graduated and my course was in English?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nelson2023:
Good Day House,

Check the requirement of the school that you are applying to, if they request for IELTS you need to provide it regardless of when you graduated.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sharonlass10(f): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
Good day gurus in the house. I'm just a silent reader. I want to find out about sponsor, what if the sponsor you want to use is not related to you at all, what do I do? because I got an conditional offer letter.

Note: the school commanded an agent for me. "Goaja"

Thank you in advance.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sharonlass10(f): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Moloncho:

I recently got my visa grant on Jan 31st. Institution of study is at UNSW. I earlier recommended Expert Education and Visa Services. They saw me through the process after my sch requested I nominate an agent for GTE statement. They also processed my visa.
Visa lodged on Dec 30th
Medicals on Jan 15th
Biometrics on Jan 16th
Visa granted on Jan 31st.

Hi bro,
How is the school? I got admission there too
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by whisperkay(m): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
I got my Visa grant today. I am grateful to God and I appreciate this community. As a passive member, I come here almost everyday to learn from questions as well as answers provided to the questions.

Below is my timeline.
July 13th, 2022 - Admission to University of Wollongong (MSc Information Technology)
Nov 1st, 2022 - Deferred the admission till Feb 2023 intake
Jan 9th, 2023 - GTE Completed (Most Stressful)
Jan 19th, 2023 - First semester Tuition payment (AUD 15,602.20)
Feb 8th, 2023 - Visa Lodged
Feb 9th, 2023 - Biometrics capture at VFS
Feb 10th, 2023 - Medicals (Fatayi Williams)
March 9th, 2023 - Admission Deferred till July Intake
March 27th, 2023 - Visa Grant.

Misc:
I only provided PoF for GTE completion with the school, it was not a requirement for Visa application and hence, didn't submit for visa.

Agency Details
Name: Options Educations
email: alice.julius@optionseducation.net, nigeria@optionseducation.net
phone: +234 705 548 7011

Kudos to everyone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sharonlass10(f): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
whisperkay:
I got my Visa grant today. I am grateful to God and I appreciate this community. As a passive member, I come here almost everyday to learn from questions as well as answers provided to the questions.

Below is my timeline.
July 13th, 2022 - Admission to University of Wollongong (MSc Information Technology)

Misc:
I only provided PoF for GTE completion with the school, it was not a requirement for Visa application and hence, didn't submit for visa.

Agency Details

Kudos to everyone.

Congratulations.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by snowlordng(m): 7:08am On Mar 28, 2023
whisperkay:

Below is my timeline.

Misc:

Agency Details

Kudos to everyone.
bro did you use form A ... secondly please who did you use as sponsors.... please can I contact you I want to get some info from you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by whisperkay(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2023
snowlordng:
bro did you use form A ... secondly please who did you use as sponsors.... please can I contact you I want to get some info from you

Yes, you can send me email here. I will contact you afterwards. I didn't use formA. My brother was my sponsor.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chaiks: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2023
snowlordng:
great. I wanted to ask same question.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mateentechy: 9:26am On Mar 28, 2023
Congratulations

Please what exact documents did your sponsor issued as POF for the GTE process?

Thank you

whisperkay:

Below is my timeline.

Misc:

Agency Details

Kudos to everyone.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by whisperkay(m): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2023
mateentechy:
Congratulations

Please what exact documents did your sponsor issued as POF for the GTE process?

Thank you

3 months Bank statement and affidavit of sponsorship with necessary identification.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2023
whisperkay:

Below is my timeline.

Misc:

Agency Details

Kudos to everyone.

Congratulations on your grant.
Please what and what did you show as evidence of home and economic ties?

Did you exceed the 300 word count for your GTE statement for visa application ie statement of purpose for visa application?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samlakin: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
I want to ask if you later resubmit your COE after you defer your admission to July.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by whisperkay(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Samlakin:
I want to ask if you later resubmit your COE after you defer your admission to July.

Yes, the school issued another CoE and it was uploaded to my application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.