Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police (48626 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 08, 2017
Suddenly your sweetheart became your enemy. Mercy, what have you been doing on the low that he just discovered?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Hoduwahishape: 2:56pm On May 08, 2017
Another Opioro mango head wasterner has beaten a female ?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by ttemmi(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2017
Sounds funny but true.

yourexcellency:
If only people can obey this simple Biblical injunction
"Husbands LOVE your wife
Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands
+ Daily prayers

But did the man use sledge hammer on her?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by WhoBeThisMan: 2:57pm On May 08, 2017
S
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by K024(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2017
TPAND:
Doctors dont tell these useless celebs the harm done to their brains when they go through CT scan
She went for the CT Scan to determine the extent of the head injury she had and not because of her celebrity status. What would you have suggested? X-ray?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 08, 2017
What a stupid man!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by goshen26: 3:00pm On May 08, 2017
yourexcellency:
"Husbands LOVE your wife
+ Daily prayers

God bless u....

The more they keep seeing their self as same level with their hubby the more broken marriages we will c.

U don't have to repect everyman, but ur hubby it is paramount.
U should not "love" every woman but ur wife it is a command.

God know it is difficult for a man to love, that is why He commanded him to love. Likewise He (God) know that women will sometimes later feel being equal with her man that is why He (God) commanded her to respect her hubby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by thunderbabs: 3:00pm On May 08, 2017
This one is STRONG! shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by totorimi: 3:05pm On May 08, 2017
I am no supporter of woman beater but all I know is that some women their tongues are toxic.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by KKKWHITE(m): 3:06pm On May 08, 2017
Was she forced to get married to him Nonsense .
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by titopius(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2017
Go back to ur husband ASAP leave ur marriage out of social media
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by chuose2: 3:12pm On May 08, 2017
Edu3Again:
angry
Madam if dem break ya skull you won't be talking so soon.

Nevertheless I condemn the man for beating her if he is a Christian.
The bible commands us to LOVE NOT BEAT OUR WIVES.

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

In fact if you are Christian and you mistreat your wife,
heaven is against you.

The bible say's mistreat your wife and ur prayers are ignored in heaven.

1 Peter 3:7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife,
as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered

If the husband is Muslim, then what can I say,
as the quoran commands men to beat their wives.

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

They even teach the men how to beat their wives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ

Na wa for Christians oh who ignore the bible, as for moslems they are simply being obedient.

So Christians are guilty when they beat their wives.
does it mean that moslems are not guilty when they beat their wives?
Seeing that moslems are simply obeying their book?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by lilmaydee(m): 3:17pm On May 08, 2017
oscaruzie:
the world wasn't there with you during your pomp and pageantry wedding and honeymoon...you didn't invite the world to share with you @the initial stage of your flexing, now you want the world to come to your rescue...while we commiserate with ya, do it the right (traditional) way...go village go settle ya matter!!!
Don't mind her. When the guy was spoiling her rotten with goodies, we didn't hear pim. Now that BRT has passed between them, she now wants us to interfere.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by hebenezher(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2017
no time for shit..... i love my life, bad boy things. you Bleep with me, i burst your head... no time to dey involve police when i've all the necessary weapons... all number tanda for my bagini

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Hawlahscho(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2017
thesicilian:
What does she expect us to do with this evidence now?
Help her arrest the Bruce Lee grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Hawlahscho(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2017
yourexcellency:
"Husbands LOVE your wife
+ Daily prayers

When I saw "broke my skull" I was like, "who typed those grammar for her" cos I think her brain must have been tampered with.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by drdeola001: 3:37pm On May 08, 2017
He broke your skull and get no bandages on your head?
He broke your skull and u still dey walka about.
Madam jobless actress cum olosho go and Sidon.
This your script was well acted but not all of is are mumus.
U don chop d man dry and now ba to find another mugu.
Ok Na season film
Next episode unloading
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by SEXONLY: 3:38pm On May 08, 2017
May your days be long. I hope we all can start going back back to God.

yourexcellency:
"Husbands LOVE your wife
+ Daily prayers

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Edu3Again: 3:45pm On May 08, 2017
ruffhandu:

Meaning it's ok if he's not a christian?

I am not saying that as I know that the bible condemns wife beating.

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

But the interesting thing is that the quoran commands that muslims beat their wives.

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

They even offer lessons on how to beat ur wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCuBEqytt4U

So who can blame a moslem for beating up his wife?
He will simply say its what his book tells him.

Christians do not have this luxury sad

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Jennifer89(f): 3:48pm On May 08, 2017
unclezuma:
OMG...now let me go and fry beans.

please fry plantain join grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 08, 2017
Jennifer89:

please fry plantain join grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 08, 2017
Aigbe Aigbe.... Just take heart sista.. at least u are still alive to tell d story.. U r among d lucky microscopic few...

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Larrykaysail(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2017
kennygee:
Its so sad that the Justice system that should be protecting her will let this criminal called Lanre to go untouched because he greased the palms of hungry police officers.
kenny kenny , why not getting ur fact before ur concluding advice,
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by ladykolly(f): 3:56pm On May 08, 2017
blogbloke:
Here's a CT scan evidence provided by mercy AIgbe that proves that her husband broke her skull.

Here's what she wrote:

Why will a man who claims to love you, beat you to the extent of breaking your skull?.........wat was my crime? @asiwajulanregentry you have to tell the world what my crime was?...... Now you are on the run!....... trying to connive with the police so I won't get justice!!!!!!!...... lanre youcan run but you can't hide, you can tell all the LIES in this world but trust me at the end of it all the TRUTH will prevail and I will get Justice....... People keep saying I shouldn't talk and that I should think of our child.......... but you keep threatening to kill me, why I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!..... Now that you are conniving with the police I don't feel safe and I have to cry out!...........
We were supposed to be in court this morning and you lied that you are on Admission and can't be in court!
@asiwajulanregentry you on admission? God you can never stop LYING........then again I ask you why are you afraid to come to court?
#onlyweakmenhittheirwives
#saynotodomesticviolence
#iamavictimandiamspeakingout

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT1Q5tYFJoe/?taken-by=realmercyaigbe

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/mercy-aigbe-shows-evidence-husband-broke-skull-picture/

Saint solomon ke!! is solomon nw a saint? nigeria names of hospital ehh
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by HarveySpecter1: 3:59pm On May 08, 2017
Good for you . An adulterous woman deserves whatever she gets.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 08, 2017
Larrykaysail:
kenny kenny , why not getting ur fact before ur concluding advice,

But why the man dey run?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by realhumanity: 4:00pm On May 08, 2017
I will never be in a position where a woman will be ranting my name online like this. What sort of insolence!
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Leebeedo(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2017
As he break your skull, you still stay up till when e nearly kill you. When you guys were enjoying in your bedroom , did you inform us ? Now that it's suffer time , you're screaming. Abeg dey go joor!
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 08, 2017
#saynotodomesticviolence

. . .ramblings of a mad black woman.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by ACE1010: 4:15pm On May 08, 2017
blogbloke:
Here's a CT scan evidence provided by mercy AIgbe that proves that her husband broke her skull.

Here's what she wrote:

Why will a man who claims to love you, beat you to the extent of breaking your skull?.........wat was my crime? @asiwajulanregentry you have to tell the world what my crime was?...... Now you are on the run!....... trying to connive with the police so I won't get justice!!!!!!!...... lanre youcan run but you can't hide, you can tell all the LIES in this world but trust me at the end of it all the TRUTH will prevail and I will get Justice....... People keep saying I shouldn't talk and that I should think of our child.......... but you keep threatening to kill me, why I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!..... Now that you are conniving with the police I don't feel safe and I have to cry out!...........
We were supposed to be in court this morning and you lied that you are on Admission and can't be in court!
@asiwajulanregentry you on admission? God you can never stop LYING........then again I ask you why are you afraid to come to court?
#saynotodomesticviolence

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT1Q5tYFJoe/?taken-by=realmercyaigbe

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/mercy-aigbe-shows-evidence-husband-broke-skull-picture/

A cheating wife is equals to a murderer. I rest my case!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Two Outfits Bambam Wore At Her Traditional Wedding To Teddy A / SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) / Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.