Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police (48629 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by willibounce1(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2017
LMAO... he broke your skull?

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by dechar(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2017
This loving no be by force, if you no like make you divorce. I love that song tho
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by chuckdelis: 4:20pm On May 08, 2017
nagging is jt a natural for women...#Nodisrespect..
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by ModusOperandi(f): 4:22pm On May 08, 2017
Calcification of the basal ganglia. I'm not understanding grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:34pm On May 08, 2017
IBRAHIM203:
FROM MERCY TO TOOTO TO ADEFUNKE THE DRUM GIRL,, Y IS IT DAT MY YORUBA BROTHER DONT VALUE MARRIAGE. THEY DONT SEE OTHER TRIBES
IS REALLY, WE HAVE A LOT OF BROKEN HOMES IN YORUBA LAND
short up, just femmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, Mike ezunroye or what ever is name, shey him na ibadan guy, Abi Hammed Musa is from Abeokuta ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 08, 2017
Beware of men because they are nothing but trash in which ever way form they come.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by DJInfluence: 4:53pm On May 08, 2017
thesicilian:
What does she expect us to do with this evidence now?
Attitude like this is why we are where we are. If we all don´t stand against domestic violence it will never go away. You may say because you are a guy it is none of your biz. What about your sisters or daughters? Think of them and stand against such treatment. We must eradicate our soceity of men like this Lanre guy.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Lightening: 4:54pm On May 08, 2017
blogbloke:
Here's a CT scan evidence provided by mercy AIgbe that proves that her husband broke her skull.

Here's what she wrote:

Why will a man who claims to love you, beat you to the extent of breaking your skull?.........wat was my crime? @asiwajulanregentry you have to tell the world what my crime was?...... Now you are on the run!....... trying to connive with the police so I won't get justice!!!!!!!...... lanre youcan run but you can't hide, you can tell all the LIES in this world but trust me at the end of it all the TRUTH will prevail and I will get Justice....... People keep saying I shouldn't talk and that I should think of our child.......... but you keep threatening to kill me, why I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!..... Now that you are conniving with the police I don't feel safe and I have to cry out!...........
We were supposed to be in court this morning and you lied that you are on Admission and can't be in court!
@asiwajulanregentry you on admission? God you can never stop LYING........then again I ask you why are you afraid to come to court?
#onlyweakmenhittheirwives
#saynotodomesticviolence
#iamavictimandiamspeakingout

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT1Q5tYFJoe/?taken-by=realmercyaigbe

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/mercy-aigbe-shows-evidence-husband-broke-skull-picture/

This woman still has soft spot the her estranged hussy. I wish they can just bury their differences. No one is really happier after a divorce/separation.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by technicallyrich(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2017
I see nothing wrong to. Beat your wife if she is stuborn and dislobedient,but if she is cheatin to me is ok if u break her skull.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Bobby808: 4:58pm On May 08, 2017
Franzinni:
sorry to hear that ma.... Use 4 minute glue it works wonders...

For better for worse... You have enjoyed the for better part... Enjoy for worse too small.
You dey mind those ribbish marriages. She for use native starch take gum the head.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by entrepreneurmic: 5:03pm On May 08, 2017
thesicilian:
What does she expect us to do with this evidence now?
I TIRED 4 ALL THESE YEYEBRITIES NEWS. BROKE SKULL, BROKE TEETH, BROKE EYES.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 08, 2017
kennygee:
Its so sad that the Justice system that should be protecting her will let this criminal called Lanre to go untouched because he greased the palms of hungry police officers.
I disagree. The husband said she's ill upstairs.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by jonnytad(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2017
Bro, bro u must be a joker....... E bi like say una never travel. Come cali come see broken homes. Yoruba too try self.

IBRAHIM203:
FROM MERCY TO TOOTO TO ADEFUNKE THE DRUM GIRL,, Y IS IT DAT MY YORUBA BROTHER DONT VALUE MARRIAGE. THEY DONT SEE OTHER TRIBES
IS REALLY, WE HAVE A LOT OF BROKEN HOMES IN YORUBA LAND
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 08, 2017
SmartChoices:

I disagree. The husband said she's ill upstairs.

She has proof, what proof does he have?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by soulfood(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Larasisi(f): 5:32pm On May 08, 2017
Was she not denying that anything like that happened? Abeg spare us from all these stories that touch.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by abike12(f): 5:42pm On May 08, 2017
madam carry your nonsense away from social media. your life is not currently in danger and you have reported him to the police so what do you need from instagram?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Diamondville(f): 5:53pm On May 08, 2017
technicallyrich:
I see nothing wrong to. Beat your wife if she is stuborn and dislobedient,but if she is cheatin to me is ok if u break her skull.
It's okay if you rot in jail when you beat your wife to death
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by ojibole(m): 6:01pm On May 08, 2017
I weep 4dis woman sha she evn snap durring d scan...mk she grow up handle her messy marriage affair within abeg
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by hayzedayo: 6:06pm On May 08, 2017
Must you blackmail Islam (Q4:34) says that ...MEN ARE THE PROTECTORS AND MAINTENANCE OF WOMEN,BECAUSE ALLAH HAS GIVEN THE ONE MORE (STRENGTH) THAN THE OTHER,AND BECAUSE THEY SUPPORT THEM FROM THEIR MEANS...(Q38:44) says that ..AND TAKE IN THEIR HAND A LITTLE GRASS,AND STRIKE THEIRWITH:AND BREAK NOT (THY OATH)."TRULY WE FOUND HIM FULL OF PATIENCE AND CONSTANCY . do you see anything comcening beating of women....MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by technicallyrich(m): 6:08pm On May 08, 2017
Diamondville:
It's okay if you rot in jail when you beat your wife to death
You are. A cheat that's is y u have jumped in to support your colleague.
In Africa A woman cheatin is a taboo and it means that she can kill u.
The difference between a woman that cheats and killing her husband is time.it is an open secret that if u Bleep a married woman very well you can convince her to kill her husband.and she will do it.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by thesicilian: 6:12pm On May 08, 2017
DJInfluence:
Attitude like this is why we are where we are. If we all don´t stand against domestic violence it will never go away. You may say because you are a guy it is none of your biz. What about your sisters or daughters? Think of them and stand against such treatment. We must eradicate our soceity of men like this Lanre guy.
If you stand, sit, or prostrate with them, that's your own o. As for me & my house, we are tired of all the celebrity media warfare.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by fredoooooo: 6:26pm On May 08, 2017
This looks like a movie scene
If you are serious about this , get a good lawyer pile your evidences (video o) not all these make up pictures wey you dey circulate online o and go to court .
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by phanshark(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=blogbloke post=56322492]Here's a CT scan evidence provided by mercy AIgbe that proves that her husband broke her skull.

Here's what she wrote:

[i]Why will a man who claims to love you, beat you to the extent of breaking your skull?.........wat was my crime? @asiwajulanregentry you have to tell the world what my crime was?...... Now you are on the run!....... trying to connive with the police so I won't get justice!!!!!!!...... lanre youcan run but you can't hide, you can tell all the LIES in this world but trust me at the end of it all the TRUTH will prevail and I will get Justice....... People keep saying I shouldn't talk and that I should think of our child.......... but you keep threatening to kill me, why I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!..... Now that you are conniving with the police I don't feel safe and I have to cry out!...........
Why you come they expose him now? When e dey sweet u,u no tell us & even when he start to beat u,u coveram.now u you dey shout make we come do waiting?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by lawalmovichhhh: 7:17pm On May 08, 2017
ur problem dey for ur skullll oooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by barallanee(f): 7:40pm On May 08, 2017
Second tonto dike...he broke ur skull and the first thing u do Is go to social media... U could type...wen he was dating u while he was married it was sweeting u....fyn women marrying old iletrates for money...Mtcheeewwww
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by samhay: 7:58pm On May 08, 2017
Philpham:
Beware of men because they are nothing but trash in which ever way form they come.

Is Ur Dad a woman?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Larrykaysail(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2017
kennygee:

But why the man dey run?
the man is doing walkout, lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by christiscomin: 8:05pm On May 08, 2017
Edu3Again:
angry
Madam if dem break ya skull you won't be talking so soon.

Nevertheless I condemn the man for beating her if he is a Christian.
The bible commands us to LOVE NOT BEAT OUR WIVES.

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

In fact if you are Christian and you mistreat your wife,
heaven is against you.

The bible say's mistreat your wife and ur prayers are ignored in heaven.

1 Peter 3:7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife,
as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered

If the husband is Muslim, then what can I say,
as the quoran commands men to beat their wives.

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

They even teach the men how to beat their wives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ

This is what o found out after googling that verses in their kuran. I think you are wrong...
ﻭَﺍﺫۡﻛُﺮۡ ﻋَﺒۡﺪَﻧَﺎۤ ﺍَﻳُّﻮۡﺏَۘ ﺍِﺫۡ ﻧَﺎﺩٰﻯ ﺭَﺑَّﻪٗۤ ﺍَﻧِّﻰۡ ﻣَﺴَّﻨِﻰَ ﺍﻟﺸَّﻴۡﻄٰﻦُ ﺑِﻨُﺼۡﺐٍ ﻭَّﻋَﺬَﺍﺏٍؕ  (38:41) And remember Our servant Job: 41 when he cried to his Lord: “Behold, Satan has afflicted me with much hardship and suffering.” 42
41. This is the fourth place in the Quran where the Prophet Job (peace be upon him) has been mentioned. Before this he has been mentioned in (Surah An-Nisa, Ayat 163 ); (Surah Al-Anaam, Ayat 84 )and (Surah Al-Anbiya, Ayats 83-84 ). For the details about him, please see ( E.Ns 76 to 79 of Surah Al- Anbiya ).
42. This does not mean that Satan has afflicted me with illness and brought distress upon me, but it means: The affliction of the severities of illness, the loss of property and wealth, and the desertion of the near and dear ones is not so great a torment and trouble for me as the temptation of Satan, who is exploiting my condition to despair me of my Lord and wants that I should turn ungrateful to Him and become desperate and impatient. This meaning of the lamentation of the Prophet Job (peace be upon him) is preferable for two reasons: (1) According to the Quran, Allah has granted Satan only the power of temptation. He has not given him the power to afflict with illness the worshipers of Allah and compel them to deviate from the way of service and obedience by causing them physical ailments. (2) In Surah Al-Anbiya when the Prophet Job (peace be upon him) puts before Allah his complaint about illness and disease, he does not mention Satan at all, but says only: I have been afflicted with the disease and You are most Merciful.
ﺍُﺭۡﻛُﺾۡ ﺑِﺮِﺟۡﻠِﻚَ​ ۚ ﻫٰﺬَﺍ ﻣُﻐۡﺘَﺴَﻞٌ ۢ ﺑَﺎﺭِﺩٌ ﻭَّﺷَﺮَﺍﺏٌ
 (38:42) (We commanded him): “Stamp your foot on earth, and here is cool water to wash with and to drink.” 43
43. That is, as soon as he stamped his foot on the ground, a spring gushed forth by Allah’s command, drinking from which and washing with which was the remedy of the Prophet Job’s (peace be upon him) disease. Most probably he was suffering from some skin disease. According to the Bible also: Satan smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown. (Job, 2: 7).
ﻭَﻭَﻫَﺒۡﻨَﺎ ﻟَﻪٗۤ ﺍَﻫۡﻠَﻪٗ ﻭَﻣِﺜۡﻠَﻬُﻢۡ ﻣَّﻌَﻬُﻢۡ ﺭَﺣۡﻤَﺔً ﻣِّﻨَّﺎ ﻭَﺫِﻛۡﺮٰﻯ ﻟِﺎُﻭﻟِﻰ ﺍﻟۡﺎَﻟۡﺒَﺎﺏِ
 (38:43) And We granted to him his family and also the like of them, 44 as a mercy from Us, and as a reminder to people of understanding,45
44. Traditions show that during this illness everyone except his wife had deserted the Prophet Job (peace be upon him); even his children had turned away. To this Allah has alluded, saying: When We granted him health, the whole family returned to him, and then We granted him even more children.
45. That is, in it there is a lesson for an intelligent man. Neither should man forget God and become arrogant in good times nor despair of Him in bad times. Good fortune and misfortune are entirely in the Power of Allah, the One. If He wills He can change the best times of man into the worst times and the worst into the best. Therefore, a wise person should trust in Him alone in all sorts of circumstances and should pin all his hopes on Him.
ﻭَﺧُﺬۡ ﺑِﻴَﺪِﻙَ ﺿِﻐۡﺜًﺎ ﻓَﺎﺿۡﺮِﺏْ ﺑِّﻪٖ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﺗَﺤۡﻨَﺚۡ​ؕ ﺍِﻧَّﺎ ﻭَﺟَﺪۡﻧٰﻪُ ﺻَﺎﺑِﺮًﺍ​ ؕ ﻧِﻌۡﻢَ ﺍﻟۡﻌَﺒۡﺪُ​ ؕ ﺍِﻧَّـﻪٗۤ ﺍَﻭَّﺍﺏٌ  (38:44) (and We said to him): “Take in your hand a bundle of rushes and strike with it, and do not break your oath.” 46 Indeed We found him steadfast. How excellent a servant (of Ours) he was. Indeed he constantly turned (to his Lord). 47
46. A careful study of these words shows that the Prophet Job (peace be upon him) during illness had been annoyed with somebody (according to traditions, his wife) and sworn to beat him or her by giving so many stripes. When Allah restored him to health and the anger of the illness was gone, he became worried as how to fulfill the oath. For if he carried out the oath, he would be inflicting pain on an innocent person, and if he did not, he would be committing the sin of breaking the oath. Allah took him out of the difficult situation by the command: Take a broom containing as many sticks of straw as the number of the stripes you had sworn to give; then strike the person just once with the broom so as both to fulfill your oath and to avoid giving undue trouble to the person concerned.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by oodua1stson: 8:08pm On May 08, 2017
So why are you telling us all these nonsense?

Ori gbogbo yin buru
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by zumbigbo(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2017
Chei! Some of these husbands should be handing out free MRI and CT scan packages for life as part of the winecarrying.

Naija marriages=DO or DIE affair
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by jobbers: 8:25pm On May 08, 2017
el sha dai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) / Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband / Ezinne Akudo-Anyaoha, Miss Nigeria In NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.