Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police (48625 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Boldtrust(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2017
My neighbour and his wife are always quarelling. Nobody is saying anything about them on Nairaland. Even mama Nkechi chased her husband away from home; there's was no Nairaland post.

But Now, every time you are on Nairaland,

it's mercy aigbe this, mercy aigbe that.

How those these couple's marriage affect recession or dollar price?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Dollabiz: 9:15pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by charlesucheh(m): 11:11pm On May 08, 2017
Eeeeeeeeh! So they BROKE YOUR SkULL and you can still talk? You this WOMAN, do you know what a skull is?

Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Excuzeme: 12:58am On May 09, 2017
kennygee:
Its so sad that the Justice system that should be protecting her will let this criminal called Lanre to go untouched because he greased the palms of hungry police officers.

The justice system is so bad that a woman who stabbed her husband to death (unprovoked!) because he was checking his Lottery tickets, gets only 7years in prison!

Yes, just seven years for murdering another humanbeing, her husband!

I am sure you want gentry to get Life inprisonment, abi?
shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/3787136/housewife-stabbed-husband-death-over
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Excuzeme: 1:03am On May 09, 2017
Hawlahscho:
When I saw "broke my skull" I was like, "who typed those grammar for her" cos I think her brain must have been tampered with.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Cheeeesux! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Boyooosa(m): 3:42am On May 09, 2017
kennygee:
Its so sad that the Justice system that should be protecting her will let this criminal called Lanre to go untouched because he greased the palms of hungry police officers.
SHAYBI NA SHE WAN FERRARI...
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by sweetilicious(f): 6:51am On May 09, 2017
yourexcellency:
If only people can obey this simple Biblical injunction
"Husbands LOVE your wife
Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands
+ Daily prayers

But did the man use sledge hammer on her?
I love your comment
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by NaWetinDey(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2017
Sister, like seriously?

I'm not sure your skull was broken. You wouldn't be yapping.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by fleetfeet: 10:12am On May 09, 2017
Edu3Again:
Madam if dem break ya skull you won't be talking so soon.

Nevertheless I condemn the man for beating her if he is a Christian.
The bible commands us to LOVE NOT BEAT OUR WIVES.

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

In fact if you are Christian and you mistreat your wife,
heaven is against you.

The bible say's mistreat your wife and ur prayers are ignored in heaven.

1 Peter 3:7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife,
as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered

If the husband is Muslim, then what can I say,
as the quoran commands men to beat their wives.

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

They even teach the men how to beat their wives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ

Bro pls quote the Quran correctly next time.
Re: Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police by Pamcrest(f): 9:30pm On May 09, 2017
Eeya . Sorry ooo Mercy. Hope u didn't refuse to go into ze oza room?
Just me.

The Two Outfits Bambam Wore At Her Traditional Wedding To Teddy A / SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) / Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband