Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Guys Come In - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Come In (2102 Views)

Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? / Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 7:23am On May 09, 2017
SheldonCooper:
y

Are you for real? attraction to trees?

Yes, it's a "thing" with some people. They go nature boy on them trees
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 7:28am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes shocked What did you think I was.

wow!

That Explains much
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 7:28am On May 09, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

wow!

That Explains much

Like?
Re: Guys Come In by Senipapa(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:
Pigs would fly that day.

Girls are the ones always in a relationship, while their boyfriends are out there claiming monk & a list of other ridiculous things to appear honourable in the eyes of other women !
Have said it, not cos I didn't want to screw her but cos I wanted her to have a taste of what it felt like to be turned down by someone. I saw pains in her eyes and regrets in her decision of stooping so low to ask me out, I felt instant Joy. I did to her what women do to guys on daily bases and in a rude manner most times.
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 7:47am On May 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

What is the big deal in a guy saying it
Dunno ask your fellow guys smiley
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 7:49am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Like?

i thought u were a nigerian but then again i know most nigerian girls (especially those here) are such........................(wouldnt want to insult me country women so i'd leave it to u to put an adjective there)

should have known u were a southafrican though cos ave got two SA ladies(sisters actually) as friends and they love going all smart ass on me (which sometimes i find annoying.......those girls are too smart for my liking)

looking at ur post and ur online personality in general, u act or preferably type like some really smart southafrican

u always have something to say even on stupid sensless posts

so confirming ur being a SA explains how and why u type like that grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Come In by MrCork: 7:52am On May 09, 2017
9jayes:
Have you ever?

angry
Re: Guys Come In by TrapHedges(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2017
Lol

when i be in a relationship that is worth it

then i can say. ;
but now..these hoes aint even loyal
Re: Guys Come In by MrCork: 7:55am On May 09, 2017
9jayes:
Have you ever?

...bro..so u sayin u like men instead of women..corrrrect?...ain't being gay is 14 years prison there in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 8:06am On May 09, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

i thought u were a nigerian but then again i know most nigerian girls (especially those here) are such........................(wouldnt want to insult me country women so i'd leave it to u to put an adjective there)

should have known u were a southafrican though cos ave got two SA ladies(sisters actually) as friends and they love going all smart ass on me (which sometimes i find annoying.......those girls are too smart for my liking)

looking at ur post and ur online personality in general, u act or preferably type like some really smart southafrican

u always have something to say even on stupid sensless posts

so confirming ur being a SA explains how and why u type like that grin

Awwww, thank you. There are some really smart Nigerian ladies here though. Quite a few of them in fact. I'm just not good with remembering names but there are gems on NL. But anyway, dumb is everywhere lol. There are some South Africans even here that I don't find that interesting or particularly bright tongue I guess people in general gravitate towards what they know regardless of where it's coming from. So you noticing these qualities in me, means you have them in yourself or you wouldn't be able to tell the difference otherwise. Real recognizes real wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In by firstking01(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Where's yours?
Put your own first.
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 8:13am On May 09, 2017
Shesus na u dey talk diz one zaza
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 8:15am On May 09, 2017
firstking01:
Put your own first.

tongue

Re: Guys Come In by firstking01(m): 8:16am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

tongue
I'm effinq serious...don't kiLL my curiousity...i'm waiting niundecided
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 8:17am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww, thank you. There are some really smart Nigerian ladies here though. Quite a few of them in fact. I'm just not good with remembering names but there are gems on NL. But anyway, dumb is everywhere lol. There are some South Africans even here that I don't find that interesting or particularly bright tongue I guess people in general gravitate towards what they know regardless of where it's coming from. So you noticing these qualities in me, means you have them in yourself or you wouldn't be able to tell the difference otherwise. Real recognizes real wink

and she trys to turn the compliment on me,,,,,,thats really cheesy u know

i would believe there are still some not too bright southafricans when i get to see one cos me friends and now u have convinced with wihout any doubt that all SA are smart people

and i ermm u might want to take that part "real recognizes real" back cos if u knew or get to know me u'd know am just plain crazy

i know its super rude to ask a lady to her face how old she is but i dont know if it applies online though so i'll just ask

in what year were u born please

ps: u dont have to be specific and am sure u know u could also choose not to ans
i wont mind

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 8:29am On May 09, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

and she trys to turn the compliment on me,,,,,,thats really cheesy u know

i would believe there are still some not too bright southafricans when i get to see one cos me friends and now u have convinced with wihout any doubt that all SA are smart people

and i ermm u might want to take that part "real recognizes real" back cos if u knew or get to know me u'd know am just plain crazy

i know its super rude to ask a lady to her face how old she is but i dont know if it applies online though so i'll just ask

in what year were u born please

ps: u dont have to be specific and am sure u know u could also choose not to ans
i wont mind

You call it cheesy, I called it being polite. Plus it's more reason for me to take the spotlight off me & focus it elsewhere, in this case, on you tongue It's only fair, right? Riiiight.

Lol, the age thing is irrelevant. I'm not old enough to be anyone's mommy here. I think I'm older than some but definitely not the oldest, let's put it like that. But to not look like I'm avoiding the question, I was born somewhere between 1980 & 1990 tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Come In by Lionessza(f): 8:52am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

You call it cheesy, I called it being polite. Plus it's more reason for me to take the spotlight off me & focus it elsewhere, in this case, on you tongue It's only fair, right? Riiiight.

Lol, the age thing is irrelevant. I'm not old enough to be anyone's mommy here. I think I'm older than some but definitely not the oldest, let's put it like that. But to not look like I'm avoiding the question, I was born somewhere between 1980 & 1990 tongue

Ndiyiqondile kwabe wazi I BB lollllll
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 9:03am On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Ndiyiqondile kwabe wazi I BB lollllll

Hahaha. But they're still selling BB mos, so I could still have been born last year grin

Wena wanini ? tongue
Re: Guys Come In by Lionessza(f): 9:13am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. But they're still selling BB mos, so I could still have been born last year grin

Wena wanini ? tongue

Hahahaha suka. Take a guess

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 9:19am On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Hmmm...

You sound mature so I guess it's either siyalingana or maybe uyandidlula just a bit. Something about you reminds me of my cousin, so I'll say 80?
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 9:24am On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:

I love Precious, btw. I heard she's now married with children to some white dude in the U.S. of A.
Re: Guys Come In by Lionessza(f): 9:33am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

I love Precious, btw. I heard she's now married with children to some white dude in the U.S. of A.

I love her too. Ja heard the same and was shocked, never saw her as someone that would go white but ke ......

Ndilingana naye tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 9:39am On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:

I love her too. Ja heard the same and was shocked, never saw her as someone that would go white but ke ......

Ndilingana naye tongue

Lol, I had to look her up. Asishiyani that much then. Inkulu ndim tongue
Re: Guys Come In by Lionessza(f): 9:42am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I had to look her up. Asishiyani that much then. Inkulu ndim tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 9:44am On May 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In by SheldonCooper: 11:57am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes, it's a "thing" with some people. They go nature boy on them trees

it js not normal if yoy ask me. It is a mental abnormality.

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In by 9jayes: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2018
Can u?
Re: Guys Come In by 9jayes: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
FelixFelicia:
I said it so many times

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda / She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day / Corps Member Runs Into Her Dad And His Sidechic At A Lagos Party - (see How)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.