Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda (2116 Views)

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) / When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by ariesbull: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda Coker has taken a swipe at Africa men.

The actress on her Instagram page @monalisacode accused black men of not having understanding of love and respect for their women.

According to her, men must learn to be servers as its brings out the best in women.

She wrote “I grew up watching my parents serve one another. Relationship is not just a union but a partnership designed by God.

“A man must derive pleasure from serving his girlfriend/wife. This can only be achieved in a relationship based on true love and mutual respect.

“A woman becomes even more beautiful and adorable for the man that pampers her.

“African men misses to understand that ACTS of LOVE and RESPECT brings out the best in a woman. #WeLoveToBeLoved

for more https://etimes.com.ng/man-must-derive-pleasure-serving-girlfriendwife-monalisa-chinda/

Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by Josephjnr(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Some talk go dey vex me as a whole.

1 Like

Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by DickDastardLION(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Anofia
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
They are going to be very angry. Sit back and watch them insult her without reading before commenting.

“A man must derive pleasure from serving his girlfriend/wife. This can only be achieved in a relationship based on true love and mutual respect"

Dassal. It works both ways. Women should also ensure they marry good men. Men that are deserving of their love and respect. Once you agree to be with a man or a woman, you owe them that love and respect.

1 Like

Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by Oyindidi(f): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Well said grin grin
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by VargasVee(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Maybe her husband is not serving her well in the other room grin grin

Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by banme1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
we have heard.
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by MhizzAJ(f): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
She said it all
Well said Monalisa
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by swiz123(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Women were created to please and serve.
Don't quote me feminist
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by wristbangle: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Always throwing shade on African men. The same africa men marry white women and live up to their expectation. The case is different for African women who are too possessive, too demanding and lazy in all ramifications. Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by pocohantas(f): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
wristbangle:
Always throwing shade on African men. The same africa men marry white women and live up to their expectation. The case is different for African women who are too possessive, too demanding and lazy in all ramifications. Nonsense undecided

Green card dey make una live above their expectation sef... grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by ibkayee(f): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by wristbangle: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Sure na. Wetin African women get to offer aside sex? undecided
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Beautiful lady
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by pocohantas(f): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkayee:

LOL.
All the entitlement ends at MM1.

wristbangle:

Sure na. Wetin African women get to offer aside sex? undecided

What do you guys offer those old women, if not sex?

Truth is bitter dear, but we have to say it. Over here, we don't know how to partner in marriages. It's worse for men, because most of them were brought up that way. The women on their part are so marriage oriented without developing themselves. This makes the men more entitled.

There would always be exceptions, feel free to exclude yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
If she has ukwu i will not only serve her but i will worship her as wellwink
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:

na wao
how man pickin dey fit get erection do all these ones?
these are ancestors na grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
ibkayee:

hmm u look chic without glasses

1 Like

Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by Martin0(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:
na wao how man pickin dey fit get erection do all these ones? these are ancestors na grin
Nna eeee lefue men they life sha, So na that kind woman dem go dey bang aaaaagrin
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by pocohantas(f): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

na wao
how man pickin dey fit get erection do all these ones?
these are ancestors na grin

I thought you guys say, sex is just sex for men. So, I always imagine some of you can fukc anything, it's jut sex nae.

Spread that granny's legs and lick it all up... till she squirts green card and stacks of dollar bills... wink wink wink
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by wristbangle: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=59507136]

LOL.
All the entitlement ends at MM1.

What do you guys offer those old women, if not sex?

Of all the lovely pictures on internet portraying beautiful union between black men and white men which majority are young lads, who could only filtered old haggered ones. Continue oo.

Truth is bitter dear, but we have to say it. Over here, we don't know how to partner in marriages. It's worse for men, because most of them were brought up that way. The women on their part are so marriage oriented without developing themselves. This makes the men more entitled.

There would always be exceptions, feel free to exclude yourself.

The bolded makes sense coupled with the fact that they are waiting for a maga to finance their needs.
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

Nna eeee lefue men they life sha,
So na that kind woman dem go dey bang aaaaagrin
grin grin grin grin grin na 4 greencard grin
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by Martin0(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin na 4 greencard grin
Na wa oooo them plenty for my area na... Eh eh
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:

I thought you guys say, sex is just sex for men. So, I always imagine some of you can fukc anything, it's jut sex nae.

Spread that granny's legs and lick it all up... till she squirts green card and stacks of dollar bills... wink wink wink
well guys also prostitute themselves for wat they can gain frm a woman.dats not a new thing cheesy
but pocohantas u too like to dey fight wit guys here grin
u and dat babe wey dem dey call annabelhitler.una too like trouble cheesy
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa oooo them plenty for my area na...
Eh eh
dem boku my side too grin
mind u many of these guys have young nigerian wives and girlfriends back at home.as soon as dem settle dem go divorce their oyibo wives and bring over their naija babes.dese guys dey try oo.all those sacrifice for greencard.to sleep with old woman no be easy job grin.
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by nikkypearl(f): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
True talk
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:

those guys who do giggolo stuffs can sleep with any scraggy old woman.its for d money and comfort they do it...though i dont know hw they able to get their erection cos for we guys to be able to have sex with a woman we have to be sexually attracted to her.but for ladies its different.
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
nikkypearl:
True talk
so u want a guy to serve u? grin grin grin
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by Martin0(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

dem boku my side too grin
mind u many of these guys have young nigerian wives and girlfriends back at home.as soon as dem settle dem go divorce their oyibo wives and bring over their naija babes.dese guys dey try oo.all those sacrifice for greencard.to sleep with old woman no be easy job grin.

Hahahahgringringringringrin
Mehn the tin dey tire me oooo,I dey wonder d fun wey dey inside eh na wa oogrin
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahgringringringringrin
Mehn the tin dey tire me oooo,I dey wonder d fun wey dey inside eh na wa oogrin
i said its for green card.no fun but na job.
marry the old white woman grin
give her sex grin
show her love
wash her pant grin
in return u get permanent residency(green card)
u get free food
u get free shelter grin
those are d benefits grin
but be smart oo grin grin grin
while u at it have a young naija wife at home grin
na so dem sharp guys dey do am grin
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by pocohantas(f): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

well guys also prostitute themselves for wat they can gain frm a woman.dats not a new thing cheesy
but poco hantas u too like to dey fight wit guys here grin
u and dat babe wey dem dey call anna belhitler.una too like trouble cheesy

Please don't link me to anyone. I say my mind, how that means trouble confuses me. It favours them , I am a good girl, when it doesn't, they choose to attack me. I don't entertain fools or bullies, I will gladly put them in place, not fight them... wink

wristbangle:
The bolded makes sense coupled with the fact that they are waiting for a maga to finance their needs.
Bad as it is, there would always be women like that. We can only talk, they will still do what they want to do.

I don't see young ones like that, if you have seen...show us nae.
Re: A Man Must Derive Pleasure From Serving His Girlfriend/wife – Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Please don't link me to anyone. I say my mind, how that means trouble confuses me. It favours them , I am a good girl, when it doesn't, they choose to attack me. I don't entertain fools, I will gladly put them in place, not fight them... wink

Bad as it is, there would always be women like that. We can only talk, they will still do what they want to do.
ok ooo cheesy
would be nice seeing u in a flirty mood once in a while cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Help My Ex To Move On/ / Nigerian Man With Big Butt And Boobs Spotted In Oyo Ibadan / Another Hot Lady Promises To Show Her Boobs If Nigeria Beats Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.