Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Should I Tell Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her? (3700 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 1:40am On May 09, 2017
I thought I was doing algebra for a minute.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her? by CXLVII: 2:46am On May 09, 2017
Do you have a job?

If yes, request for more task at work place as it's glaring that you have a lot of spare time.

If No, find a job!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her? by Nogodye(m): 4:46am On May 09, 2017
SINZ:
Tell A to meet B in the same place she took J and C to cuddle behind the forest with P, G, Y F and M.

Nonsense. undecided

Carry your foolish story and go there you will see thunder, ask it to fire you undecided

Lmao grin...You just got my ribs crack grin grin This make me to remember one of the courses i did when i was in school called "Statistic". cheesy At first i thought you wanted to use some theories in the course to answer her question but you later turned it to another thing. grin Bad shild of a good father grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her? by dingbang(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2017
A B C... 1 2 3 .... Do Re Mi.... You and me...
Re: Should I Tell Her? by Babamide(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2017
All I am seeing is BJ.
Don't u have a relationship of your own abi why u dey do gossip girl about?
There is this guy that is in love with u, let's call him X. Find X!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her? by LadyJul(f): 7:55am On May 09, 2017
How sure are you j has a main gf,?? Are you are you concluding he has a main gf because ur A friend told you so?? If u are not sure of what u're saying don't tell her anything and mind ur business biko

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 8:22am On May 09, 2017
Babamide:
All I am seeing is BJ.
Don't u have a relationship of your own abi why u dey do gossip girl about?
There is this guy that is in love with u, let's call him X. Find X!!!

grin grin grin

Comments on this thread are killing me grin
Re: Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 09, 2017
Don't worry too much, there's a 10% chance she'll see this thread.
Re: Should I Tell Her? by hernandson(m): 9:09am On May 09, 2017
ugos3xxy:
Hey guys, sorry about the long post but I need your advice.

I have this friend, let's call her A and I've known A for about 15 years but at some point, we lost contact. We reconnected about 2 years ago.

I have this other friend B, known her for about 5 years. B and I are really close. We tell each other almost everything. From exes to one night stand to bfs and toasters.

Now when A and I reconnected, we tried to catch up on old times and she told me about her social life. She mentioned she dated one guy, say J.

B called one day and said she met someone. His name is J and I was like " oh, that name sounds familiar, I think My friend A has dated someone with that name. Could be the same person. So I called A and asked her, turned out that the guy was her ex. So I told her my friend is dating the guy and she told me stuff about the guy more like tips for my friend. I was looking out for B cos her previous relationship was hell.

A said the reason why they broke up was because of insecurity on the guy's part but they remained close friends.

Somehow, J told B that him and A broke up because A slept with his cousin. So B told me and with a clear heart I asked A. She didn't deny it and she acted like it was no big deal. Then she called J, shouted angrily at him. J called B and transferred the anger to her who then called me and unfriended me for trying to ruin her relationship.

Now the issue is, A said J told her B is just a side chick. He has a main gf and doesn't feel anything for my friend B cry. His main chick stays in another state, so wen she's to come around, J picks up a fight with B and he wouldn't take her calls for days until the main chick is gone. B complained to me about how this guy picks fights over nothing and would go days without talking to her then all of a sudden he starts calling again. She loves this guy so much and he's playing her. Should I tell her? Or should I act like I didn't know? She's really mad at me and I'm still apologizing for that one. I don't want to make things worse.
if you don't tell friend A when she gets to know later that you knew,she would hate you,also you can't watch her suffer. best thing to do is do your research well about the other babe, know where they meet and stuff. then tell ya friends because girls always need prove and if you can't provide the prove,they see you as tryna ruin their relationship
Re: Should I Tell Her? by donmalcolm21(m): 9:43am On May 09, 2017
SINZ:
Tell A to meet B in the same place she took J and C to cuddle behind the forest with P, G, Y F and M.

Nonsense. undecided

Carry your foolish story and go there you will see thunder, ask it to fire you undecided
Bros you don kill me with laughter cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her? by SINZ: 9:48am On May 09, 2017
Nogodye:

Lmao grin...You just got my ribs crack grin grin This make me to remember one of the courses i did when i was in school called "Statistic". cheesy At first i thought you wanted to use some theories in the course to answer her question but you later turned it to another thing. grin Bad shild of a good father grin grin

Baba, the thing weak me embarassed

Why use alphabets when you can just make up fictitious names?
Re: Should I Tell Her? by SINZ: 9:48am On May 09, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Bros you don kill me with laughter cheesy grin

LOL, sorry sir, na OP cause am cheesy
Re: Should I Tell Her? by donmalcolm21(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2017
ugos3xxy:

Carry your foolish self out of this thread. Nkita ara! Stupid goat!
Do you have to insult him?

Your story doesn't add up because you forgot to use names instead of confusing us with alphabet

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her? by visiondee(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2017
Is it not sister A that cheats on bro J with his cousin telling you sister B is just a side chick? let me tell you the gospel truth, A is only trying to cover her ass and on a mission to destroy B and J's relationship. She knows J is gone forever because of her stupidity. Let's reason this way, someone who cheats on you with your cousin will now be the one to be told the new lady is a side chick? THINK... if J is bad, A will not want to remain his friend.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her? by Nogodye(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2017
SINZ:

Baba, the thing weak me embarassed
Why use alphabets when you can just make up fictitious names?

lol...i wonder o
Re: Should I Tell Her? by SINZ: 10:40am On May 09, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Do you have to insult him?

Your story doesn't add up because you forgot to use names instead of confusing us with alphabet

Na you report the OP? I noticed she just got banned. grin
Re: Should I Tell Her? by donmalcolm21(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2017
SINZ:

Na you report the OP? I noticed she just got banned. grin
She deserves it though i didn't report her
Re: Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 09, 2017
undecided
adaksbullet:
A + B = J? Find X grin
lipsrsealed
adaksbullet:
A + B = J? Find X grin
Re: Should I Tell Her? by Prettyenit18(f): 1:08pm On May 09, 2017
Any time j picks up qurrel with b,tell b to go and visit j unannounced, its better to have her heart broken--let her cry and rest. There are too many wolves in sheep clothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her? by Prettyenit18(f): 1:11pm On May 09, 2017
You are making perfect sense oh, some women are very manipulative. The world is just too cruel cry
visiondee:
Is it not sister A that cheats on bro J with his cousin telling you sister B is just a side chick? let me tell you the gospel truth, A is only trying to cover her ass and on a mission to destroy B and J's relationship. She knows J is gone forever because of her stupidity. Let's reason this way, someone who cheats on you with your cousin will now be the one to be told the new lady is a side chick? THINK... if J is bad, A will not want to remain his friend.
Re: Should I Tell Her? by mctowel01: 2:09pm On May 09, 2017
Haha. oboy, na letters and puzzles I just dey see for here
Re: Should I Tell Her? by M2dX(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2017
Op, AJxB=BX, Find the value of X
Re: Should I Tell Her? by agrovick(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2017
They will be seeing signs and yet the fantasy in their heads won't make them have clarity.

Laveda, remember that discussion we had a couple of days back?
Re: Should I Tell Her? by fatymore(f): 4:53pm On May 09, 2017
I don't understand
Re: Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 09, 2017
SINZ:

Nonsense. undecided

LWKMD , bomb dey your head my guy

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her? by SINZ: 5:53pm On May 09, 2017
neoapocalypse:

LWKMD , bomb dey your head my guy
grin grin
Re: Should I Tell Her? by gabi101(m): 11:34pm On May 09, 2017
SINZ:

Nonsense. undecided

lwkm...no chills cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!His Joystick Is..... / Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God / First Rain In 2019. How Are You Making The Most Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.