Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Should I Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her? (3704 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Her? by ugos3xxy(f): 12:13am On May 09, 2017
Hey guys, sorry about the long post but I need your advice.

I have this friend, let's call her A and I've known A for about 15 years but at some point, we lost contact. We reconnected about 2 years ago.

I have this other friend B, known her for about 5 years. B and I are really close. We tell each other almost everything. From exes to one night stand to bfs and toasters.

Now when A and I reconnected, we tried to catch up on old times and she told me about her social life. She mentioned she dated one guy, say J.

B called one day and said she met someone. His name is J and I was like " oh, that name sounds familiar, I think My friend A has dated someone with that name. Could be the same person. So I called A and asked her, turned out that the guy was her ex. So I told her my friend is dating the guy and she told me stuff about the guy more like tips for my friend. I was looking out for B cos her previous relationship was hell.

A said the reason why they broke up was because of insecurity on the guy's part but they remained close friends.

Somehow, J told B that him and A broke up because A slept with his cousin. So B told me and with a clear heart I asked A. She didn't deny it and she acted like it was no big deal. Then she called J, shouted angrily at him. J called B and transferred the anger to her who then called me and unfriended me for trying to ruin her relationship.

Now the issue is, A said J told her B is just a side chick. He has a main gf and doesn't feel anything for my friend B cry. His main chick stays in another state, so wen she's to come around, J picks up a fight with B and he wouldn't take her calls for days until the main chick is gone. B complained to me about how this guy picks fights over nothing and would go days without talking to her then all of a sudden he starts calling again. She loves this guy so much and he's playing her. Should I tell her? Or should I act like I didn't know? She's really mad at me and I'm still apologizing for that one. I don't want to make things worse.
Re: Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 12:14am On May 09, 2017
Relationship wahala

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her? by yomi007k(m): 12:19am On May 09, 2017

Now this is some rocket science...lolz

.u need to learn naija science.....mind ur business.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her? by SINZ: 12:25am On May 09, 2017
Tell A to meet B in the same place she took J and C to cuddle behind the forest with P, G, Y F and M.

Nonsense. undecided

Carry your foolish story and go there you will see thunder, ask it to fire you undecided

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Her? by ugos3xxy(f): 12:28am On May 09, 2017
SINZ:
Tell A to meet B in the same place she took J and C to cuddle behind the forest with P, G, Y F and M.

Nonsense. undecided

Carry your foolish story and go there you will see thunder, ask it to fire you undecided

Carry your foolish self out of this thread. Nkita ara! Stupid goat!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 12:28am On May 09, 2017
SINZ:

Nonsense. undecided

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her? by ugos3xxy(f): 12:29am On May 09, 2017
yomi007k:

Now this is some rocket science...lolz

.u need to learn naija science.....mind ur business.
I know, right! It's just sad seeing someone being played like that
Re: Should I Tell Her? by 9jayes: 12:29am On May 09, 2017
ugos3xxy:

Re: Should I Tell Her? by SINZ: 12:30am On May 09, 2017
ugos3xxy:
My dear...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her? by OGsteven(m): 12:31am On May 09, 2017
Only you kuku understand your letter story

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 12:31am On May 09, 2017
grin

Ohhkieee...

U better pull ur friend B from all this mess coz that J is nothing but h0e...

And no, u don't have to tell her or else u too will be in the mud fighting ur way out..discourage her...if u r really her close pal, she will listen to u... smiley
Re: Should I Tell Her? by adaksbullet: 12:34am On May 09, 2017
A + B = J? Find X grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her? by ugos3xxy(f): 12:35am On May 09, 2017
SINZ:

My dear...
If u r too dumb to understand my story, then I wonder wat else u can understand. Brainless idiot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her? by ugos3xxy(f): 12:36am On May 09, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Ohhkieee...

U better pull ur friend B from all this mess coz that J is nothing but h0e...

And no, u don't have to tell her or else u too will be on the mud fighting ur way out..discourage her...if u r really her close pal, she will listen to u... smiley
Thanks. I appreciate that. Better person!
Re: Should I Tell Her? by SINZ: 12:38am On May 09, 2017
ugos3xxy:

If u r too dumb to understand my story, then I wonder wat else u can understand. Brainless idiot!

Congratulations.. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her? by Draei: 12:39am On May 09, 2017
Make this thread hot plzzz....
Re: Should I Tell Her? by phililp(m): 12:50am On May 09, 2017
the hell is A B J. K L M lolx.... call some names and make the story look less fabricted and complicated bruv...

even if u dont wana use their real name just for goodness sake call some names.... whats A B J... jizes_christ

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her? by yomi007k(m): 12:50am On May 09, 2017
ugos3xxy:

I know, right! It's just sad seeing someone being played like that

Im glad we cud reason on d same frequency.

U tried being good by telling d truth n she turned ur foe...y d heck r u even begging sef.

E be like u like rolling wt fake ppl n u sound so real...jus dont get infected wt fakeness
Re: Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 12:50am On May 09, 2017
Irrespective of the fact that she's mad at you. You've got to let her know she's the side chick to this guy, and remaining in the relationship would be her choice. If indeed she's your bestie, you owe her that.
Re: Should I Tell Her? by phililp(m): 12:51am On May 09, 2017
SINZ:

Nonsense. undecided

lmao**

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her? by whitebeard(m): 12:52am On May 09, 2017
op first of all thank u for apologizing for the long post..ok..hmm B shouldn't bother cause J just lost someone that loves him and B just lost someone that doesn't..pretty simple..tell B like that I am sure that would convince her... and by the way can I get B's number pm me..
Re: Should I Tell Her? by Ajasco222: 12:55am On May 09, 2017
Lol This ROMANCE section active die grin grin. Where you'll find night Web crawlers cool
Re: Should I Tell Her? by ugos3xxy(f): 12:55am On May 09, 2017
kimbra:
Irrespective of the fact that she's mad at you. You've got to let her know she's the side chick to this guy, and remaining in the relationship would be her choice. If indeed she's your bestie, you owe her that.

Thanks. Maybe not directly tho... I don't want to be held responsible for anything.
Re: Should I Tell Her? by phililp(m): 12:56am On May 09, 2017
Ajasco222:
Lol This ROMANCE section active die grin grin. Where you'll find night walkers cool

web crawlers and night crawlers all....lol
Re: Should I Tell Her? by ugos3xxy(f): 12:58am On May 09, 2017
whitebeard:
op first of all thank u for apologizing for the long post..ok..hmm B shouldn't bother cause J just lost someone that loves him and B just lost someone that doesn't..pretty simple..tell B like that I am sure that would convince her... and by the way can I get B's number pm me..
It's hard to break something like that to her. I'll try. Thanks
Re: Should I Tell Her? by Ajasco222: 12:59am On May 09, 2017
Thanks grin grin
phililp:

web crawlers and night crawlers all....lol
Re: Should I Tell Her? by phililp(m): 1:03am On May 09, 2017
ugos3xxy:

It's hard to break something like that to her. I'll try. Thanks

OP you can just call her.... tell B tell her she shud stop messing around with B because B is a badth ass guy who A messed up with and A is punk ass babe who messes wiht peoples cousins and get away with it. Z who will tell F to go Bleep with B and M letter in the future...... easy ryt

BTW which alphabet are u.... lemme include it...
Re: Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 1:04am On May 09, 2017
ugos3xxy:

Thanks. Maybe not directly tho... I don't want to be held responsible for anything.
Do what you've got to do.
Re: Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 1:06am On May 09, 2017
Ajasco222:
Lol This ROMANCE section active die grin grin. Where you'll find night Web crawlers cool
Don't you think you're one of the night crawlers?. grin
Re: Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 1:12am On May 09, 2017
phililp:

OP you can just call her.... tell B tell her she shud stop messing around with B because B is a badth ass guy who A messed up with and A is punk ass babe who messes wiht peoples cousins and get away with it. Z who will tell F to go Bleep with B and M letter in the future...... easy ryt

BTW which alphabet are u.... lemme include it...

I'm crying! Stop this nonsense grin
Re: Should I Tell Her? by phililp(m): 1:18am On May 09, 2017
Halfpenny:

I'm crying! Stop this nonsense grin

u neva cry sef... shebi na OP wan play with our brain...

BTW who get small palm oil.... make i make small egg soup hia... this our nebour fowl wey sabi make noise sef
Re: Should I Tell Her? by NemzySeries(m): 1:25am On May 09, 2017
d solution to d whole mata is "Find X"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Pre–wedding Photoshoot That Would Blow Your Mind / Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? / I Am In A Dilemma, 3 Women, Don't Know Who To Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.