Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City (24614 Views)

Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income / New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City / New Construction Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2017
More

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by Timtol(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Well done fellow archi Going great.

1 Like

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2017
Updates.........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2017
Wood works for beams...........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 12:35am On Aug 10, 2017
Lintels cast and laying of blocks...........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2017
We started the second decking of this house on Friday........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2017
We position the bamboo, place the purlins, then lay the wooden platform for the second decking slab in this house..........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2017
More...........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2017
We are going to start the reinforcement today...............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
More of our work from this site..............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
We have reinforced our beams for this slab..............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
We worked on the decking slab reinforcements today.............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Front....

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lets cast this decking slab...........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Taking time to observe best practices...........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by jbigdeal: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2017
spyder880 what is the cost of building 8 flat units 3 bedroom each in a 3 decken cite at owerri I already have the land. what will be the total cost I mean after finishing all the work? I dont really care the design but if you need design I would say just the average design it dont matter

1 Like

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
jbigdeal:
spyder880 what is the cost of building 8 flat units 3 bedroom each in a 3 decken cite at owerri I already have the land. what will be the total cost I mean after finishing all the work? I dont really care the design but if you need design I would say just the average design it dont matter

How do you like these ones we built before here. Pick one design and I will give you what the likely costs will be. Welcome.

1 Like

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by jbigdeal: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
I would like the one in the middle for now, how much and what's the fastest months of construction? Thank you.
spyder880:

How do you like these ones we built before here. Pick one design and I will give you what the likely costs will be. Welcome.
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 5:25am On Sep 12, 2017
jbigdeal:
I would like the one in the middle for now, how much and what's the fastest months of construction? Thank you.

CONSTRUCTION OF 8 FLATS OF 3 BEDROOMS
Stone chippings
0.45mm aluminium roofing sheets
PVC ceiling
Sliding windows
Quality Nigerian electrical cables
Quality welded external/wooden internal doors with keys and handles
2 soakaway systems, complete house plumbing with sanitary wares
Nigerian floor/ wall tiles
Handrails/steprails
Emulsion inner and texcoat outer painting
Compound filling/ concrete stamping
House washing/industrial cleaning
All materials/workmanship/supervision
Duration - 240 days
Total budget N47 million only.

Your building can start by Friday if you are ready, we can even provide you a set of building drawings free of charge, but you will pay for approvals from OCDA, and of course pay the community youths.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by winta2007(m): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2017
spyder880:

Stone chippings
PVC ceiling
Sliding windows
Handrails/steprails
Duration - 240 days

Your building can start by Friday if you are ready, we can even provide you a set of building drawings free of charge, but you will pay for approvals from OCDA, and of course pay the community youths.

Thank you.

Oga Spyder880, As an experienced builder can you give me a rough quote of what it takes to build one bedroom flat, 6 units 2 storey building. My friend is trying to embark on such project. Have you done similar project before? Can you show me some designs. I am waiting for your reply.
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
winta2007:

Oga Spyder880, As an experienced builder can you give me a rough quote of what it takes to build one bedroom flat, 6 units 2 storey building. My friend is trying to embark on such project. Have you done similar project before? Can you show me some designs. I am waiting for your reply.

No, I don't have the building plans for such a size of building. I was only able to quote this one because I have built the plan about two different places. If you have a building plan, please forward it to me.
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by jbigdeal: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wow 47 million is it because of the design I was thinking something in the range 35 to 40million. Do you have such design for the same size?
spyder880:

Stone chippings
PVC ceiling
Sliding windows
Handrails/steprails
Duration - 240 days

Thank you.
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
jbigdeal:
Wow 47 million is it because of the design I was thinking something in the range 35 to 40million. Do you have such design for the same size?

Come up a little, we can resize the rooms and give you something a little smaller than this at a total of N45 m. Things are very costly in the market now. And our quality is assured. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 7:28am On Sep 16, 2017
We are set to restart this project by next week after a short break. More updates later.

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by jbigdeal: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Do you think 35-40 million can do for another design?
spyder880:

Come up a little, we can resize the rooms and give you something a little smaller than this at a total of N45 m. Things are very costly in the market now. And our quality is assured. Thanks.
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 6:28am On Sep 18, 2017
jbigdeal:
Do you think 35-40 million can do for another design?

Let's do it this way, pay some money for the building drawing and we will work together during the drawing to design a house with a smaller footprint which might be less expensive to build.

Only the drawing will enable me calculate the total cost. Contact me on Whatsapp so we can start the drawings. 0803 335 0750. Thanks.
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Bringing in blocks today for the wall partitioning. ........
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by bengems(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2017
Father father....please can you show us the floor plan of this structure
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
We continue to lay blocks on the second floor.......

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Work in progress. .......

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by winta2007(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
spyder880:
Work in progress. .......

What kind of structure will be built in a half plot with 30ft width and 100 ft length. Was thinking of 2 bedroom flats 2 units.

1 Like

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
winta2007:

What kind of structure will be built in a half plot with 30ft width and 100 ft length. Was thinking of 2 bedroom flats 2 units.

A lot of possibilities exist for that size of land. You can choose to build a 2 bedroom flats of 2 units and have the size adjusted for parking in front.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Landlord And His Dad Just Beat Up My Co-tenant / Is This Quotation For Roofing Ok? / Land For Sale In Lagos And Ogun States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.