Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (68008 Views)

Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Eveezy(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2018
pocohantas:
All these kids would jump out to insult her and threaten her with late marriage. Ask yourself, if on a first date...a girl gives you spanner in front of her friends and tells you to service her generator or drain the oil...will do do it? ??

Hypocrites!
Thinking they are more important than internet. grin

Na she find trouble sef, what was she doing in his house?
Why did she eat the food he bought? I would have left immediately...
Your statements don't justifies what she did jhor. And to ur question, yes 98% of men will change d oil.
Let's take d scenario to that of d guy visiting the girl.
A guy visits a gal for the first time, he met few of her girlfriends there, and there was no light, the guy asks her, "why don't u on the Gen?" And they gal says "I think the oil is due to be changed nd no fuel. I have oil and fuel there tho" do u think the guy will still be seated? The guy would have offered to help change the oil without she even asking. So let's call a spade a spade jhor nd stop condoning bad acts

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by 2buffagain(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
It should also not be the man's responsibility to buy anything or provide anything for you... Since we all wanna selfish in this era.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by rumenase(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Eveezy:

Your statements don't justifies what she did jhor. And to ur question, yes 98% of men will change d oil.
Let's take d scenario to that of d guy visiting the girl.
A guy visits a gal for the first time, he met few of her girlfriends there, and there was no light, the guy asks her, "why don't u on the Gen?" And they gal says "I think the oil is due to be changed nd no fuel. I have oil and fuel there tho" do u think the guy will still be seated? The guy would have offered to help change the oil without she even asking. So let's call a spade a spade jhor nd stop condoning bad acts
eveezy everywhere you go grin
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by rumenase(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
2buffagain:
It should also not be the man's responsibility to buy anything or provide anything for you... Since we all wanna selfish in this era.
all these fine Nigerian feminists won't agree grin
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Eveezy(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
rumenase:
eveezy everywhere you go grin
Naso, I be MTN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Photos From Dynamix Magazine Pool Party In Lagos That's Got Internet Talking / Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.