Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,948 members, 7,824,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered (39899 Views)

No Girl Is Unfvckable!! / This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever / My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by demiladegold(f): 5:30pm On May 09, 2017
Flexysweet:

Yea, that d problem, I was so shocked when she said "faster " during our 2nd sex undecided , I felt that I ve been deceived

Outta my hands sweetie.... Just sit her down and talk to her, explain to her that you don't care if she was a virgin or not you just don't want your relationship to be built on a foundation of lies..... She'll tell you the truth I hope

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Radicaltutor: 5:42pm On May 09, 2017
She is not a virgin.You have entered one chance.Faster faster means big keys don dey enter the hole before your tiny rod.
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by adeoladeola(f): 6:13pm On May 09, 2017
Flexysweet:

Yea, that d problem, I was so shocked when she said "faster " during our 2nd sex undecided , I felt that I ve been deceived

Ha! "faster faster" at second sex? Bros you have entered one Chance.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by oluwashedy: 6:21pm On May 09, 2017
Chai ur bae has a ph. D in lie-ology.... I can relate
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by oluwashedy: 6:23pm On May 09, 2017
WhistleB:
Blood doesn't come on every occasion. Her hymen may have broken due to sporting activities.
I hear u
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by tekobor(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2017
demiladegold:

I've given my own piece of advice.... Its the op's choice to either take it or leave it....

And if you're indirectly asking if I'm a virgin or not, i'm telling you unapologetically its none of your business....
He's not asking if u re a virgin or not, of course we all know u re nt a virgin and u can't be a virgin by now.

Don't defend a liar with fake theories next time. No offence though.
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Crownadex(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2017
Flexysweet:

Bro I no understand? I confronted her oo, she sha tell me one story, and she get vexed if I start asking her questions, she will be lyk so u don't trust me after giving u my virginity .
Lol ....
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Crownadex(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2017
WhistleB:
Blood doesn't come on every occasion. Her hymen may have broken due to sporting activities.
humm #ayamnotunderstanding

broken due to sporting activities

humm

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by demiladegold(f): 7:29pm On May 09, 2017
tekobor:

He's not asking if u re a virgin or not, of course we all know u re nt a virgin and u can't be a virgin by now.

Don't defend a liar with fake theories next time. No offence though.

I don't take offense with things said to me online.... Its a faceless forum, getting angry is just a waste of my energy.... Plus I don't care about people's theories about me just cuz of societal factors....

And I stand by my post above

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Crownadex(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2017
TheCabal:

Bullshit, OP dont accept this.

All the above scenarious have less than 1% chance of happening.

If the girl is young blood must flow. She most likely has had sex. Am guessing one time .

10 times out of ten blood flows when u disvirgin a girl. Your cannot be different. The lady i quoted should tell us if she bled or not, when she was banged for the first time.
yea I I support u bro , blood flows when disvirgin a girl not twice self , except we ar deceiving our self

pls our ladies in the house , let's be sincere
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by branyalways(f): 8:29pm On May 09, 2017
Its not evry girl dat bleeds d first time they have sex. The only way to know is she will be extremely tight and most likely have a tear after 3 to 4 times of d act
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Olodapsing(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2017
demiladegold:
Guys, please stop with this ignorance.... Its not a must the blood flows when she's disvirgined.... Some girls have very thin hymens and therefore when disvirgined you don't see the blood immediately she's disvirgined sometimes girls dont bleed when disvirgined due to a lot of reasons

1. The hymen wasn't completely broken the first time
2. The hymen was already broken when you've been making out by fingering her esp if she has a thin hymen
3. The hymen night have been broken by using tampons
4. The hymen might be elastic therefore causing no breakage at all
5. or as someone already said it might have been broken during sport activities or playing too rough as a kid if she was a tomboy....

Some girls don't bleed immediately after penetration but end up bleeding for days after being disvirgined

I think you should be looking for other signs to prove her virginity like was she extremely tight, her actions during penetration, bla bla bla..... Don't just go about judging and innocent girl because of some old myth

I rest my case

I'm with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Yourvillagepipo(m): 9:20pm On May 09, 2017
Not really, sometimes if we dey on ur mata, beer fit come out or even fuel.

But most times na bloood
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by wallay77(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2017
bros if truly she is a virgin den definitely u gats see blood...had an xperience bfore n i tell for three consecutive times blood came out from her pussy bt d blood wasnt like d first time
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by wallay77(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2017
bros if truly she is a virgin den definitely u gats see blood...had an xperience bfore n i tell u for three consecutive times blood came out from her pussy bt d blood wasnt like d first time
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Frolic: 10:03pm On May 09, 2017
Haha! Blood popping out ?? Haha...and u wont call for help? Lmao
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by antysocial: 10:20pm On May 09, 2017
WhistleB:
Odé ni e, sporting activities ko, sporting gijon ni

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by borednhorny: 2:36am On May 10, 2017
TheCabal:

No. I did not ask if you are virgin , I know you are NOT.

I asked, 'did u bleed when u got fuc|ked the first time ?'
Your head dey there. Back to the topic, the babe is certainly not a virgin. If she was a virgin, you would still be consoling and petting her. All these ones that lie against sports, it takes rigorous sporting activites to break the hymen and there would also be bleeding at that point. Sports like cycling, triple jump, long tennis not gymnastics and volley ball
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Kingstel(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2017
Mehn...some girls ehn!
A few female here deserve a gift for being honest.

Some girls would rather die than confess they were not virgins. undecided
How can a guy like the OP prove her wrong?

So, is there a way to test in the hospital how much activities have been done on the pussy?

Apart from blood stains and tightness, what else to watch out for? Will she enjoy it at the early stages or it will be causing her a little pain?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by KemaSS(m): 6:48am On May 10, 2017
If you ask me were, na who I go ask.
The Mata way we see so, e heavy for mouth.
No be me go talk am, say e Tay way she da kpansh.
Brodaly ,let's me tell u from the little I know, if she didn't scream her four fathers name, nor always push back as u were inserting ur daddy yo and u still didn't see little blood stain, I mean little den u failed a bit, cus u dont know the life she lived before u met her. until u know that u won't forget the issue on ground. But that's not a good reason to leave her o,so do the needful.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Nobody: 7:44am On May 10, 2017
Radicaltutor:
She is not a virgin.You have entered one chance.Faster faster means big keys don dey enter the hole before your tiny rod.
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Nobody: 7:46am On May 10, 2017
Flexysweet:

Did you say, your a VIRGIN ?
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Flexysweet(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2017
I confronted her again in a clam way, buh she got pissed, from that day still now I can't touch or romance her. Omo I really enter one chance. Is really hard to communicate with a girl who is hot tempered ,any small tin dey flare up
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Kingstel(m): 10:12am On May 10, 2017
Flexysweet:
I confronted her again in a clam way, buh she got pissed, from that day still now I can't touch or romance her. Omo I really enter one chance. Is really hard to communicate with a girl who is hot tempered ,any small tin dey flare up
Let her be then.
She will come back to you and even beg you.

If otherwise, she is not feeling you and does not value you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Kingstel(m): 10:16am On May 10, 2017
schendy(f), DeLaRue, Kcxee(m), chucky234(m), lomaxx, douxange(f), winexviv, abproffy, Werindey, WhiteAndBlue, femrozy(m), knzguru(m), Azcreativ(m), fitnesslover1(m), acidtalk, Obinnau(m), Folabik(m), y2kaustin(m), estuaryfe(m), free2ryhme, paris10, tolex34(m), agbertso, 1stCitizen, glogift(m), okooloyun1(m), HOTCASSY(f), xplicit77, nklove1, Nellyd(f), tobechi74, Originakalokalo(m), jumeks, engrtee(f), kaynik(f), shadrach77, robinhoodd2(m), luchilite(f), Olarmituns(m), timbros(m), jpilata(m), Librate(m), topecole, tjskii(f), Garrilord, pneumaticos(m), GARRIWARLORD(m), Abujafood, Flawlessdiva1(f), infolpf, ahmedng, Mhmd(m), ghettodreamz(m), jephiano, Cyntilatin, Scarpon(m), azeezakande, tpia5, coded777, Lexusgs430, tony202, ibis, Virgomaris(f), Nomziano(f), ATMC(f), SirECO(m), sophy09, Aworoke(m), Godking74, papionni, nigelestea(m), ozikam, MrCork17, Harold519, MissIfe(f), rubi96(f), ChEkWaSIyKe(m), Ashawoboi, emilyone(f), jobwash, AK481(m), wumol, mightlove(f), Opemipo011, cbjonstage(m), Meddler(f), BlackKenichi(m), victor2exl(m), victhon(m), softelng(m), mocalityng, Bawss1(m), Yornandrew, picalo, helpdoer, rover321, CORDROSS, vincent09(m), jamaicangi(f), onyxhawk(m), Idileke, opetiti, webaplanet(m), GeorgeD1(m), saintvc(m), Davluck(m), havendew(f), toria12(f), bece, DANILSA(m), Dreamsinbc(f), Holubummy, babybird82(f), Peterwins(m), MissyB3(f), princepet, AmakaOne(f), amicdan(m), NikkyGold1(f), since1914(m), bappahman, ganye1, damola1, felixzo1(m), Ngodigha, gidiMonsta(m), Phoenix6278(m), CHAIRMAN1(m), DeeManD(m), WilyWily5, TheClown, sheyguy, Meritbaba(m), Ardedaryor(m), zaboy, rhemaplus(m), Burch(m), Series22(m), fyneguy, Wukari(m), hakanai(m), femga, donedy, Gabrielabalaka(m), ubandire(m), pastie(m), gboso, glizengem(f), thyril1, ayox2003, Nancy42(m), rebecca167(m), Darlo22, agboolakolade, kayusbrown(m), pheyikemi, 27naira(m), rafhell(m), IleIfe2(m), mike404(m), macodollar, omowolewa, maxani, Ganchionkut, conyema12(m), hamsky, ogunniyi2, BoyeYemi(m), saintneo(m), sucrecandy(m), bluejeff(m), Aigirl(f), offorbuike, Patdedon(m), bigboy3, fabulos07, dollyptosh(m), FUNNYSUNNY(m), Zenas212(m), byrron(m), nextdoor84(m), pokur, kodebin(m), Aksonman, BetaThings, kumar101(f), HyeBits, apach4ever(m), Egelife(m), Assonite(m), shruuh, monosetale, idnole4(m), eelvismd(m), Sabbyboy, yorubaruler, ogo2k2, doncaeser, bigdoo, gidola(m), Gbawe, sirkay09(m), kreative, smilezz, Bkl4real, stev007(m), iamtheprincipal, gistme24(m), Saintp(m), james1(m), felifeli, Godmann(m), fjohnson34, rileest, donfineboi, Adeks(m), Mclusho(m), ayuse(m), ujukala, solomonkane(m), shagry1(m), eshie(m), impetus, brixton, Hemanwel(m), ChideraFavour(m), rafindo(m), lovejo(m), ojofu(m), femionasan(m), Danso(m), apata2012, kakakibuy, LordNaya, vinc, beautifulcrystalsyahooc, weazley(m), FrankC3, ellyrichy(m), dealslip(f), EmperorSpecie(m), eaglechild, Softing(m), Joel3(m), Jatilda, dare4luv1(m), fasbio(m), otunbateekay(m), Spiritmask, kunle75(m), rainforest(m), Tlake(m), seunowokade(m), faboben10, olaidey007, collins123(m), jesse8048(m), Ngwakwe, eduson77(m), Zechy09, Laryokeke, idifu(m), Goziemiguel(m), SimonTemp(m), kenis(m), Harmonyco(f), SamMilla1(m), Afamdman(m), kcfresh007(m), Fynist(m), emabe, mikolo08(m), buyaka(m), trublu(m), frenchman(m), Phemmmy(m), Chidi4u(m), yemola, tigana(m), k2wise, pomohs(m), ahoyLT(m), sleekch1c(f), bisiswag(f), psoto(f), PetDancer(f), StarFist(m), dannylink, missmaybelline, vicky6, splendore(m), ace1(m), slimdick(m), sabbath7th, DeeWan, Emmyruns, walexbiz, mtzion, mukina2, tunde55(m), tashanja(m), fortunejum, olawalebabs(m), zinfly, okeymadu(m), vislabraye(m), Veevien(f), skerries, JECU, afolayangs(m), oludy, wilson007, Dzzbabe, blessamo, dayokanu(m), queenbinteo, ogochukwunasa1, abuov, watchme(f), efismikoko(m), Fishoy(f), daryordar, tayuu, Timijo, tony1918(m), Mafia4life(m), nonyofor(m), agent22, Peterpan1(m), Kei144(m), Ramcie(f), gbadexy(m), MACDONALDuzoma, andymola(m), djeezy(m), Genbuhari3, benkings(m), doziej84, TerryCarr(m), packaging, tpee(f), towmee, Seamah, samuelk(m), cindyrella(f), Dede1(m), oderemo(m), plappville(f), konkocious(m), Shinexman(m), Upspace, aaidel(m), honiboi(m), Ofejiro20, CasieJ, donsteady(m), cenaboy(m), zainabmc, oyb(m), tchaik(m), Usangausanga, jigga09, freecocoa(f), omotolatutu, slimchi2k2(m), dohyn(m), bigx(m), EmmyDe25(m), Ajoseopeyemi(f), DAYLAYOLONADE(m), To5man(m), cabasaa, Delightbaby(f), Kslib(m), damief, CrazyMan(m), menipo(m), eesaah(m), BOMANY, Ralphjoe(m), oothoney, mmimahbub(m), Coolval222(m), Enohgift, houseoffifi, ofans(m), pat077, aryzgreat, oluwatonyi, Yinkay, atseyi(m), divinelove(m), Wendie94, vivaciousvivi(f), Creatrixity(m), Adehwale, MrTemple(m), dozzy24(m), kittykat1(f), kenoxx(m), chioma134, sexyfire911(f), lillaowow(m), solazo, company1(m), kkokoma, newmaster(m), pictures, sorscolum(m), lorebobo(f), Baiyewu, Dreystar(f), agboben(m), Leopantro, helpmeohgod, Chikebrain, tbillion1(m), hbrednic, yomatty(m), akintayoridwan, remcoface, mansmith(m), chosen04(f), Jimbadly, koman, jonardholt(m), bollyaddy, lanre80(m), deeozi, aribisala0(m), daminho(m), Osc, GAFFYGUCCI, DisGuy, rubenic(m), engrj(m), river101(m), gnews, biopat(m), greatgod2012(f), femi4love(m), coalcoal1(m), carluva(m), naijababe2(f), jimino(m), sexyshe(f), Sweetnecta, Bennettjnr(m), ifihearam, Aifey(m), Timi1990(m), Omolola1(f), frudokafor(m), armadeo(m), jhydebaba(m), Arebey, azubyky, Seanpoe(m), Rowybest(f),

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by marvin902(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2017
no is not ooo..bleach comes out if blood doesn't.. have you heard of a girl disvirgined and blood doesn't come out
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Kingstel(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2017
marvin902:
no is not ooo..bleach comes out if blood doesn't..
have you heard of a girl disvirgined and blood doesn't come out
hahahahaha... grin
Is it possible for blood not to come out immediately, but till the next day, staining her her panties?
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by SmellingAnus(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2017
demiladegold:
Guys, please stop with this ignorance.... Its not a must the blood flows when she's disvirgined.... Some girls have very thin hymens and therefore when disvirgined you don't see the blood immediately she's disvirgined sometimes girls dont bleed when disvirgined due to a lot of reasons

1. The hymen wasn't completely broken the first time
2. The hymen was already broken when you've been making out by fingering her esp if she has a thin hymen
3. The hymen night have been broken by using tampons
4. The hymen might be elastic therefore causing no breakage at all
5. or as someone already said it might have been broken during sport activities or playing too rough as a kid if she was a tomboy....

Some girls don't bleed immediately after penetration but end up bleeding for days after being disvirgined

I think you should be looking for other signs to prove her virginity like was she extremely tight, her actions during penetration, bla bla bla..... Don't just go about judging and innocent girl because of some old myth

I rest my case
Spot on... Best advice cool

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Smilekeeper: 4:07am On Oct 14, 2019
@Flexysweet, if you are still on this platform, please reply I wanna have a conversation with you.
Thanks bro
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by khia: 6:02am On Oct 14, 2019
onlyhandsome202:
U c ur life, she gives u problem and she no give u problem. u have deflowered DAT girl. prior before now have not been fingering her n gradually doing bad tinz dia before penetrating her. dude y concentrate on virgin wen ur not one.

I think it's the dishonesty he is concerned about.
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by khia: 6:03am On Oct 14, 2019
WhistleB:

How so?
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by khia: 6:11am On Oct 14, 2019
[quote author=Flexysweet post=56359922]
Yea at first she was extremely tight, and her reaction during penetration was lik something was choking her,.
Buh is it normal for her to enjoy her 2nd sex experience after she was dis virgined.
Tnkz for ur advise.
[/qu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex / I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated / Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.