Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) (57457 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by realestniggah: 6:44pm On May 09, 2017
teebillz:
RIP, Young one. God work in a mysterious way. Maybe Nigeria is the calamity that God has exempted him from.

yeah God works in mysterious ways..allow the poor boy finish his NYSC den suddenly take him away..yeah he really does works in misterious way.

I wonder when y'all will get it into your head that God doesn't exist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2017
RIP
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Chrisrare: 6:44pm On May 09, 2017
His dead God couldn't protect him...
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Adebayo4all: 6:45pm On May 09, 2017
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot
U disappoint him more.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by osewadare(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2017
RIP Mr Rimam Nuhu Kwabche
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 6:45pm On May 09, 2017
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot

Hmmmm
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2017
Ehen ? When?
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot
you have forgotten that death is inevitable
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by danielskenty(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2017
Join the social network (Talosmart) and meet more lively people around at www.talosmart.com, you can sign up on www.talosmart.com/register
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by coolestchris(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2017
rest in peace

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by chloride6: 6:47pm On May 09, 2017
such a handsome dude.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by SammieLowkey(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2017
Rest in perfect peace. May u find comfort in the bosom of our Lord whom u lay ur trust in (Amen)
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by blessedqueen(f): 6:47pm On May 09, 2017
Chrismario:
Rip join you soon

Stay cool Nuhu

you wan die ni? I dnt understand u joining him soon
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2017
I have seen alot lately but this one really touched me

Rip bro

If the choice is ours to make we would have exchange for Buhari for you
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2017
Rip young man. This brings us to d almighty question: does prayer really work? Or good n bad things happen to people of all beliefs. When d xtian experience good, he tanx Jesus, d Muslim tank Allah, buhddist tank buhdda etc when bad things happen, we all blame d usual suspect; d devil! Its all psychology.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 09, 2017
blessedqueen:

you wan die ni? I dnt understand u joining him soon

Not just me,,,,you also

Its inevitable
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Denko2721987(m): 6:50pm On May 09, 2017
Serving this country as a youth corp member is now one of a 1000 ways to die young.. And i keep on wondering is it even worth it undecided May His creator repose his soul

1 Like

Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 09, 2017
Omg!see cute dude,rip handsome.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Culin(f): 6:51pm On May 09, 2017
God knows best.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Viking007(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2017
hmm. cry cry cry
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by jbcul4ril(m): 6:55pm On May 09, 2017
When you time is up there is no pray that can bail you out. That why we must live everyday as if it our last. Any live lived without Jesus is wasted no matter how successful.
May God give us more understanding to submit to him and live Holy before we are called Home. Heaven and Hell is a choice.

Be warned!!!

1 Like

Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2017
i cant pray such prayer when am inside nigeria because exemption means death,i will rather pray for wisdom to see opportunities in the chaos called nigeria.God answered his prayer.he doesn't know how to pray.opm teaches how to pray and i learnt very well.nigeria is a calamity and the young man have been exempted from nigeria.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by felixomor: 6:58pm On May 09, 2017
dainformant:
It's a sad moment for the family and friends of Rimam Nuhu Kwabche, who was killed in a fatal car accident on his way to Taraba state where he lived before his death. The serving member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Gombe state -appeared to be loved by many judging from the condolence messages which have flooded his Facebook timeline by those who know him.

His last post on Facebook was; God is my Sufficiency, not the government (NYSC), and not my parents. In the land of famine, I shall be greatly satisfied, God shall exempt me from calamities, Users and wasters of destiny. I am not offended in God @ all.

May his soul rest in peace....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/god-shall-exempt-me-from-calamities.html

Instead of Op to suggest how to solve the problem of death among travelling nigerian youth corpers,

You are busy focusing on what he wrote on his Facebook page before dying.

You guys will never know how to use publicity correctly to move this country forward.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Evangelio(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2017
Not offended in God at all................good night bro, journey well..
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 09, 2017
Laple0541:

His prayer was surely answered. Yes, god disappoints but God never do. God knows death was the best for him at that particular circumstance.
what?! shocked Really? what kinda God let's his own person die? it must be a wicked God so death was best for him? wow! this is gullibility to the point of no return
you are not even blaming the bad roads and dangerous driving
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Perfecter4real(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2017
Rest in peace young blood. dunno what to say.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by hedonistic: 7:02pm On May 09, 2017
Seems prayers are merely a formality. Seems it doesn't move God's mind. After all, the same God declared (in Romans 9:18) that "I'll have mercy on whom I want to have mercy, and I'll harden whom I want to harden" .

Doesn't seem like "the more you pray, the more I have mercy on you". It's prayer-neutral. Prayer is probably a colossal waste of time, since His mind is made up to do what He wishes regardless.

5 Likes

Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
What a handsome man
that is exactly what i have been talking about. when he was alive girls would ignore him but now that he is late we now get to know that he is so handsome.the young man wrote an exemption letter to nysc but mtn network mischievously sent the exemption letter to God. fear mtn
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 09, 2017
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot
Who doesn't ?
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by osesology(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2017
Sad indeed. Rip
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:07pm On May 09, 2017
The bible says time and unforeseen occurrnces befall us all(Eccl 9:11-12)

It says "us all"! Why will people be confessing the opposite? Even Jesus's was a victim of a great storm! He would have been a goner if not for his miraculous powers.

We should be humble and pray that God protect us from all from all evil and temptations like innocent children.
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2017
WAWU! EH YA, RIP O!
Re: Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 7:09pm On May 09, 2017
MrAlfa:
god disappoints a lot

yes, god you say!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s / Sample Letter On How To Request For Youth Corper For A Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.